Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Tonyas Sex Life, Tonya's sex adventures

Hottonya
post Jul 2 2022, 02:33 PM
Post #1

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,682
Bra size (for females only): B

Ok, so many have told me I have the best stories so I wanted to share and see if there is any interest in hearing about my sex life. Many of you know I have been on this site for a long time and many know me pretty well. The basics, I am 55, happily married to a great guy. When he married me he turned me into a very sexual girl. He gave me my first multiple orgasm, he has taught me everything about sex and has turned me into a nympho for sure. I love to orgasm. I mean it is really my drug of choice. I am addicted to getting off and having sex. I love how it feels to have multiple orgasms, one after another to the point my body is trembling, my legs are shaking uncontrollably. I wore my man out the first 4 years of our marriage and just wanted him to fuck me all of the time and he did any time I wanted him and any time he needed me. One day out of the blue he is inside me fucking me and starts to talk to me you are so hot you need to share this amazing tight pussy, you need to let other guys feel how good you feel, at first I was shocked. We had only been with each other and he has pleased me and he keeps talking as he fucks me. You want to feel another guys c^ock inside you. You know you do, I want to watch another guy f^uck you and hear you get off on his c^ock and him to cum all over you. Now I am getting turned on, I start grinding and fucking him back. And he goes there is my dirty little slut. You want to fuck other guys don't you? I do baby I do want to feel another guys big c^ock, we are both so turned on he and he fucks me hard and deep and he makes my toes curl with multiple orgasms. He pulls out and blows his load on my face and says get used to that you little slut. And that was the beginning of him watching me, videoing me, sharing me with other guys, us swapping with couples and opened up our sex lives, I let him be with other girls and I have been with many guys and girls. It started with an agreement that we could only have sex with people once, guys could not cum inside me. we didn't want it to turn into more than sex and the we both had to be there. Now those rules are relaxed and we trust each other and he can do what he wants and I can as well and it has worked out for the most part, a few times I got pissed and him as well because we got carried away. Even divorced for a short time, but we always go back to each other. So I work hard to stay fit the best I can, I want to do this as long as I can and turn on as many guys and girls as I can si they want to have sex with me, so far it has been pretty easy to find takers, we don't have any trouble finding guys that want to fuck me, or even couple who want me to join them. I love love being with a couple it is the hottest thing eating your girls pussy or riding your man while you watch. We get a few swapping couples and my man gets his share of girls. It is interesting because he is more into girls with bigger Melons and all races so he seeks them out often. I love to watch him please them. Anyway this i action-smiley-047.gif s the introduction and I will periodically post a story. Read it if you want, blow me off if you don't care. I put this up today because I went to a neighbors party last night and things got crazy. Short story the husband of the house gets me in a back dark bedroom and wants me to ride his c^ock, while everyone else is outside by the pool partying, and I give it to him.

T
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
All hairy and natural
post Jul 2 2022, 04:18 PM
Post #2

Training Bra

Member No.: 44,636

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Jul 2 2022, 02:33 PM)
Ok, so many have told me I have the best stories so I wanted to share and see if there is any interest in hearing about my sex life. Many of you know I have been on this site for a long time and many know me pretty well. The basics, I am 55, happily married to a great guy. When he married me he turned me into a very sexual girl. He gave me my first multiple orgasm, he has taught me everything about sex and has turned me into a nympho for sure. I love to orgasm. I mean it is really my drug of choice. I am addicted to getting off and having sex. I love how it feels to have multiple orgasms, one after another to the point my body is trembling, my legs are shaking uncontrollably.  I wore my man out the first 4 years of our marriage and just wanted him to fuck me all of the time and he did any time I wanted him and any time he needed me. One day out of the blue he is inside me fucking me and starts to talk to me you are so hot you need to share this amazing tight pussy, you need to let other guys feel how good you feel, at first I was shocked. We had only been with each other and he has pleased me and he keeps talking as he fucks me. You want to feel another guys c^ock inside you. You know you do, I want to watch another guy f^uck you and hear you get off on his c^ock and him to cum all over you. Now I am getting turned on, I start grinding and fucking him back. And he goes there is my dirty little slut. You want to fuck other guys don't you? I do baby I do want to feel another guys big c^ock, we are both so turned on he and he fucks me hard and deep and he makes my toes curl with multiple orgasms. He pulls out and blows his load on my face and says get used to that you little slut. And that was the beginning of him watching me, videoing me, sharing me with other guys, us swapping with couples and opened up our sex lives, I let him be with other girls and I have been with many guys and girls. It started with an agreement that we could only have sex with people once, guys could not cum inside me. we didn't want it to turn into more than sex and the we both had to be there. Now those rules are relaxed and we trust each other and he can do what he wants and I can as well and it has worked out for the most part, a few times I got pissed and him as well because we got carried away. Even divorced for a short time, but we always go back to each other. So I work hard to stay fit the best I can, I want to do this as long as I can and turn on as many guys and girls as I can si they want to have sex with me, so far it has been pretty easy to find takers, we don't have any trouble finding guys that want to fuck me, or even couple who want me to join them. I love love being with a couple it is the hottest thing eating your girls pussy or riding your man while you watch. We get a few swapping couples and my man gets his share of girls. It is interesting because he is more into girls with bigger Melons and all races so he seeks them out often. I love to watch him please them. Anyway this i action-smiley-047.gif s the introduction and I will periodically post a story. Read it if you want, blow me off if you don't care. I put this up today because I went to a neighbors party last night and things got crazy. Short story the husband of the house gets me in a back dark bedroom and wants me to ride his c^ock, while everyone else is outside by the pool partying, and I give it to him.

T

+Quote Post
All hairy and natural
post Jul 2 2022, 04:23 PM
Post #3

Training Bra

QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ Jul 2 2022, 04:18 PM)

Great story Hot. T. I really enjoyed reading this really got me excited . You both are awesome you and the hubby enjoy each other and others as well .Sounds great and have to mention . I wish I was right in there with y’all.
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Jul 2 2022, 06:43 PM
Post #4

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Jul 2 2022, 02:33 PM)
When he married me he turned me into a very sexual girl.

I am addicted to getting off and having sex.

I love how it feels to have multiple orgasms, one after another to the point my body is trembling, my legs are shaking uncontrollably. 

I just wanted him to fuck me all of the time

Hot sh!t. That's where I would be, at Tonya's busting off all this energy and drive non-stop.

2thumbs.gif

You are my hero
+Quote Post
Looking4u2do2
post Jul 2 2022, 06:53 PM
Post #5

Unregistered

We love reading others stories about their sexual adventures.we enjoy ours as well so nice to see others are in love yet secure enough to explore fantasies together
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Jul 3 2022, 08:42 AM
Post #6

B Cup

QUOTE(Looking4u2do2 @ Jul 2 2022, 06:53 PM)
We love reading others stories about their sexual adventures.we enjoy ours as well so nice to see others are in love yet secure enough to explore fantasies together

All feel free to share your stories here as well, would love to hear them all.
+Quote Post
Looking4u2do2
post Jul 3 2022, 01:01 PM
Post #7

Unregistered

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Jul 3 2022, 08:42 AM)
All feel free to share your stories here as well, would love to hear them all.

We sure will.in fact we had a threesome this week..ill post that awesome story later for you and everyone to read..
+Quote Post
All hairy and natural
post Jul 3 2022, 07:25 PM
Post #8

Training Bra

QUOTE(Looking4u2do2 @ Jul 3 2022, 01:01 PM)
We sure will.in fact we had a threesome this week..ill post that awesome story later for you and everyone to read..

Wow! Sounds great and will be looking forward in reading it . I’ve basically had one woman at a time never have had two women at a time. I would love to be in a three some. Two women and me . I wanted to share.
+Quote Post
Looking4u2do2
post Jul 4 2022, 01:08 PM
Post #9

Unregistered

Ok so here goes our last adventure.
We are SnK.. im S the hubby K.
It started a month ago when we hosted a karaoke party,because we love to entertain and our friends enjoy it. M ,a lady who was dating my hubbys friend J,ask me if we could have same room sex no swap or touching others because she thought it would be hot to watch me and K fucking..so after discussing it we decided later that mite be a possibility.my hubby looked at me and said,she wants us but bc she dating J,she feels this is only way she could watch us.
So M n J broke up ,M come over hung out we started talking about finding a female friend to play with.M said she was very interested.so on Wed,the 29th,she ask wat we were doing yada yada.she came over and after a couple hours hanging out visiting we took it to bedroom.
I got a new wand to play with.so i stripped naked told M and K to do the same put her in the bed started playing with her pussy with the wand.i then told K to lick her while playing with the wand and after about a minute of him doing that M was cumming.so we took turns licking on M a few mins then K got behind me fucking me while i was eating her pussy,playing with the toy.he made me squirt everywhere.so we swapped positions bc well i wanted to watch K fuck M and she ask if she could lick on me..im like hell yeah lol.
So as she s eating me out my hubby is making her squirt everywhere.after about the 4th time he says ok i think its time i cum and we take a break cool down.so he pulls out cums everywhere.
After a short break he pushes me down in bed starts licking on my wet pussy and M walks back in from her smoke break in amazement that K is back hard that fast.he then starts to fuck me while M and i kiss, playing with each others titties and me fingering her pussy until she cums on my hand. We then played with a double vibrating dildo until we cummed..
She enjoyed it as much as we did and said shes def cumming back for more..lucky us.
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Jul 5 2022, 02:16 PM
Post #10

B Cup

Very hot thanks for sharing.
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Jul 5 2022, 03:27 PM
Post #11

B Cup

April 2022, well we do this thing where we just go to a random hotel that has a pool and hot tub in a small town where there is like a big wedding or something. Anyway we literally hang out at the pool and and meet couples or singles and look for someone to bring back to our room and it works out more often than not, at the very least we always find a guy that once to fuck me. But we met a younger couple in their 30s, she was brunette shorter girl. Bigger than me of course but huge Melons that were grabbing my husband's attention and the guy was lanky and really tall and was eyeballing me as soon as he walked into the hotel and saw me at the pool and I smiled and motioned for him to come into the pool held up a drunk and it wasn't long before him and his wife came to the pool. Anyway we bring some beverages to share and go from pool to hot tub back and forth and as everyone was getting tipsy then i can tell me and her are hitting it off, so i get handsy in the pool, start hugging on her where I start admiring and asking her if i could feel her big Melons and she says why not and we start to make out in the pool and the guys are watching and I am just upfront with her and say we are wanting them to come up to our room and she at first said oh we don't do that, and I tell her we can just make out in front of the guys or do whatever you want. She agreed to that and we go up and the guys sit in the chairs and I take off all my clothes and walk her to the bed and take off her top, omg amazing. I go right in sucking her nipples
and pressing her amazing DD fake Melons in my face, i slide down and pull off her bottoms, neat shaven except a landing strip i slide up breast to breast and position my leg between hers and straddle hers, we start kssing and grinding and I have her so hot. She says she has never been with a girl, i look back and the guys are just watching the show, My pussy is so wet and i want to taste her, i ask if i could eat her, she doesnt say a word and pushes my head down under, i lightly kiss all around her promise land teasing her, i lightly lick her clit and she jumps and squirms, i go all in now, licking sucking and biting her clit, I know what she wants, and I bring her to orgasm, she is grinding in my face and presses my face back in for more. She cums again she is on fire, i look back at the guys and motion her husband to come over. My ass is in the air while I am eating her pussy and my husband tells the guy to go get some of me and he comes up and I feel him touching my ass , My husband comes up and is watching and she says suck on my tits and she is grabbing his melonballs and then I feel her husbands hands inside my thighs and I put his hands and fingers inside me and said eat me, he starts licking me from behind, this guy goes all in, he startsxat the top of my back, down my ass, licks my ass hole and down to my cunt and back and forth, i am going crazy, everyone is playing and she pulls my husband's dick out and starts to suck him as I eat her pussy to another orgasm and when she started sucking my husband I feel him grab my hips and one big thrust this long thinner hard c@ck slides in my pussy doggy, guess he figured she was all into this, he starts fucking me really good and I stop eating her and i scream out with an orgasm he was going so deep hitting my g-spot and she realizes what is going on and not sure she wanted his dick in me, she says what the fuck to him. We are doing this i guess, Then literally looks up at my husband and says fuck me. as my husband slid his dick in her she really let her husband know what was going on, my husband is thick so she was yelling out, oh fuck. Your c@ck feels so good.her big Melons are jiggling and the guy lays down on his back and ask me to fuck him so his wife could watch and I slid down on his shaft and I am riding and grinding and sitting up so she could see me and he was making me orgasm one after another and it is so hot. I love to work another girls man and let her watch threre is nothing hotter she was getting so jealous so she starts pulling my husband deep and yes yes give to me, make me cum again so her husband could hear, and it was like a contest until the guys were ready to let their loads loose and his wife said to my husband, don't cum in me, so he pulls out and squirts a big load on her tits and as her husband was watching that I felt his load squrting deep inside my pussy just pumping me full of cum and she. looks over at her husband and says dont you cum in her. I mean it. And he is like fucking to late, and i tell her sorry too late babe. I am thinking My bad we should have discussed this , he aleady filled me up and i raise up and pull out and his creampie is dripping out of me onto his stomach and she is pissed, kind of awkward, we grab our towels and clean up, she lays back un the bed and I try to talk to her, she is pissed, and i tell her i am sorry she tells me he was the one that blew his load in me, it was not my fault, then she was like fuck it and goes over and sucks her husband and i go get my mans meat in my mouth and lay back and let them watch us fuck, my husband does not mind my cum filled pussy and it turns him on to get sloppy seconds because i get off like fireworks once i have my first orgasm so i get off quickly and she lays back and does the same and we both orgasm again and then she says to my husband I want you to finish with me, she is still pissed then the guys take turns fucking us then swapping off and fuck the other, it was like I different experience because he was so long and thin and my husband was thick but shorter, I mean the guy was 11-12 iches, my hubby's 8-9 nches. But the feeling of that long deep meat hitting bottom then my thick husband spreading our pussies open both of us were trembling with pleasure and my husband ask her where he could cum and she says she wanted my husband to cum deep inside her pussy, so they go at it. He is loving her Melons jiggling I can tell he is ready to cum deep inside her and again I hear her husband moaning and about to cum and he started to pull out and I pulled him back in and said dont even think about it, you fill up up my pussy again and he says I so want to cum in your tight pussy everytime and yells out fuck your pussy is amazing as he blows another load in me, at this point she don't care, she is spread wide pulling my man deepand having a leg Trembling orgasm as my man yells out fuck and cums inside her and he leans over and kisses me and tells me thank you for letting him have her, we roll over with our partners and lay there for a few minutes. Then it we all get up and they slide on their swim suits and towels and I go over and I kiss her, she gives me her cell and they head out.
Really cool to be a couples first swap for sure.

T

+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Jul 5 2022, 04:11 PM
Post #12

Double D's

2thumbs.gif Hot.
Two pies
03.gif
+Quote Post
nordicluv
post Jul 5 2022, 07:50 PM
Post #13

D Cup

Member No.: 44,733
Bra size (for females only): DD

Oh Wow ! I've missed a lot since I was away for a few days.

Tonya you amaze me, you're are a real free spirit girl.
I luv your new thread and reading about yours and Looking4's adventures into the naughty side..
makes me wish I was there with you guys sharing in your fun tongue.gif

Hope this thread keeps growing with more sexy adventures shared from you and anyone else that cares to share theirs too..

You Rock girl love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
nordicluv
post Jul 9 2022, 09:27 AM
Post #14

D Cup

Okay, thought I might add something too..
but don't know if you guys are interested or not..

first bi, nude in public, group sex or almost in a porn movie

+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Jul 9 2022, 12:29 PM
Post #15

B Cup

QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jul 9 2022, 09:27 AM)

All of it girl.
+Quote Post
Looking4u2do2
post Jul 10 2022, 12:06 PM
Post #16

Unregistered

QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jul 9 2022, 09:27 AM)

We like reading posts of others sexual experiences..especially couples since we see what we might wanna try next lol
+Quote Post
Arnut
post Jul 12 2022, 03:27 PM
Post #17

D Cup

Member No.: 43,442

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Jul 5 2022, 03:27 PM)
April 2022, well we do this thing where we just go to a random hotel that has a pool and hot tub in a small town where there is like a big wedding or something. Anyway we literally hang out at the pool and and meet couples or singles and look for someone to bring back to our room and it works out more often than not, at the very least we always find a guy that once to fuck me. But we met a younger couple in their 30s, she was brunette shorter girl. Bigger than me of course but huge Melons that were grabbing my husband's attention and the guy was lanky and really tall and was eyeballing me as soon as he walked into the hotel and saw me at the pool and I smiled and motioned for him to come into the pool held up a drunk and it wasn't long before him and his wife came to the pool. Anyway we bring some beverages to share and go from pool to hot tub back and forth and as everyone was getting tipsy then i can tell me and her are hitting it off, so i get handsy in the pool, start hugging on her where I start admiring and asking her if i could feel her big Melons and she says why not and we start to make out in the pool and the guys are watching and I am just upfront with her and say we are wanting them to come up to our room and she at first said oh we don't do that, and I tell her we can just make out in front of the guys or do whatever you want. She agreed to that and we go up and the guys sit in the chairs and I take off all my clothes and walk her to the bed and take off her top, omg amazing. I go right in sucking her nipples
and pressing her amazing DD fake Melons in my face, i slide down and pull off her bottoms, neat shaven except a landing strip i slide up breast to breast and position my leg between hers and straddle hers, we start kssing and grinding and I have her so hot. She says she has never been with a girl, i look back and the guys are just watching the show, My pussy is so wet and i want to taste her, i ask if i could eat her, she doesnt say a word and pushes my head down under, i lightly kiss all around her promise land teasing her, i lightly lick her clit and she jumps and squirms, i go all in now, licking sucking and biting her clit, I  know what she wants, and I bring her to orgasm, she is grinding in my face and presses my face back in for more. She cums again she is on fire, i look back at the guys and motion her husband to come over. My ass is in the air while I am eating her pussy and my husband tells the guy to go get some of me and he comes up and I feel him touching my ass , My husband comes up and is watching and she says suck on my tits and she is grabbing his  melonballs and then I feel her husbands hands inside my thighs and I put his hands and fingers inside me and said eat me, he starts licking me from behind, this guy goes all in, he startsxat the top of my back, down my ass, licks my ass hole and down to my cunt and back and forth, i am going crazy, everyone is playing and she pulls my husband's dick out and starts to suck him as I eat her pussy to another orgasm and when she started sucking my husband I feel him grab my hips and one big thrust this long thinner hard c@ck slides in my pussy doggy, guess he figured she was all into this, he starts fucking me really good and I stop eating her and i scream out with an orgasm he was going so deep hitting my g-spot and she realizes what is going on and not sure she wanted his dick in me, she says what the fuck to him. We are doing this i guess,  Then literally looks up at my husband and says fuck me. as my husband slid his dick in her she really let her husband know what was going on, my husband is thick so she was yelling out, oh fuck. Your c@ck feels so good.her big Melons are jiggling and the guy lays down on his back and ask me to fuck him so his wife could watch and I slid down on his shaft and I am riding and grinding and sitting up so she could see me and he was making me orgasm one after another and it is so hot. I love to work another girls man and let her watch threre is nothing hotter  she was getting so jealous so she  starts pulling my husband deep and yes yes give to me, make me cum again so her husband could hear,  and it was like a contest until the guys were ready to let their loads loose and his wife said to my husband, don't cum in me, so he pulls out and squirts a big load on her tits and as her husband was watching that I felt his load squrting deep inside my pussy just pumping me full of cum and she. looks over at her husband and says dont you cum in her. I mean it. And he is like fucking to late, and i tell her sorry too late babe. I am thinking My bad we should have discussed this , he aleady filled me up and i raise up and pull out and his creampie is dripping out of me onto his stomach and she is pissed, kind of awkward, we grab our towels and clean up, she lays back un the bed and I try to talk to her, she is pissed, and i tell her i am sorry she tells me he was the one that blew his load in me, it was not my fault, then she was like fuck it and goes over and sucks her husband and i go get my mans meat in my mouth and lay back and let them watch us fuck, my husband does not mind my cum filled pussy and it turns him on to get sloppy seconds because i get off like fireworks once i have my first orgasm so i get off quickly and she lays back and does the same and we both orgasm again and then she says to my husband I want you to finish with me, she is still pissed then the guys take turns fucking us then swapping off and fuck the other, it was like I different experience because he was so long and thin and my husband was thick but shorter, I mean the guy was  11-12 iches, my hubby's 8-9 nches. But the feeling of that long deep meat hitting bottom then my thick husband spreading our pussies open both of us were trembling with pleasure and my husband ask her where he could cum and she says she wanted my husband to cum deep inside her pussy, so they go at it. He is loving her Melons jiggling I can tell he is ready to cum deep inside her and again I hear her husband moaning and  about to cum and he started to pull out and I pulled him back in and said dont even think about it, you fill up up my pussy again and he says I so want to cum in your tight pussy everytime and yells out fuck your pussy is amazing as he blows another load in me, at this point she don't care, she is spread wide pulling my man deepand having a leg Trembling orgasm as my man yells out fuck and cums inside her and he leans over and kisses me and tells me thank you for letting him have her, we roll over with our partners and lay there for a few minutes. Then it we all get up and they slide on their swim suits and towels and I go over and I kiss her, she gives me her cell and they head out.
Really cool to be a couples first swap for sure.

T

I don't think no one on this side can put sex into words as good as you Tanya enjoyed hearing your many stories you've told me over the years love you girl
+Quote Post
All hairy and natural
post Jul 15 2022, 04:25 PM
Post #18

Training Bra

QUOTE(Arnut @ Jul 12 2022, 03:27 PM)
I don't think no one on this side can put sex into words as good as you Tanya enjoyed hearing your many stories you've told me over the years love you girl

Hot tonya can truly make anything to do with sex become visual by her story telling she is simply awesome enjoy you and very happy to read 22.gif
+Quote Post
All hairy and natural
post Aug 27 2022, 03:59 PM
Post #19

Training Bra

QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ Jul 15 2022, 04:25 PM)
Hot tonya  can truly  make anything to do with sex become visual by her story telling she is simply awesome enjoy you and very happy to read  22.gif

My experiences in the past most significant progress was focusing on the clitoris it to me was the magic button for most ladies in getting them to cum or possibly even start squirting. I have had that to happen also . When it comes to their titties and nipples licking and sucking and nibbles on the nipples is always huge in getting them in a very good arousal. State. Licking and sucking the clitoris is huge and also going very deep inside their pussy with your tongue. Lot of times ladies will start cumming
Way before you put your dick inside them and after they are cumming with the tongue put your dick inside them deep and try a circular motion as well as going straight in and out. Beautiful sexy gorgeous titties and nipples and aerolas are so amazing how amazing they are. Pussy whether it’s really hairy or smooth is truly amazing and big time positive results. For the ladies can be truly awesome and amazing for them . I suggest build the fire inside the ladies or your particular love one whom your with. Take your time pleasure her to the max don’t be in a hurry or rush that will put the ladies fire out to quickly. Take your time explore with her all she truly enjoys and. Her sexual experience with you building that fire one spark at a time will be more than she could ever have imagined. Past experiences. Cumming every single time and cumming several times and very possible squirting when she never thought she could. Have the best sexual experience ever. Hairy

+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Aug 28 2022, 04:50 PM
Post #20

B Cup

I intended on posting more here but so so busy.
Thought I would posi a quick one I was so thinking about last night after pleasing my husband. So I have never told my husband no. He literally wants sex all of the time. I am always horny but a girl does need a break. Not sure if you guys know this but we don't orgasm unless we want to orgasm and it is work for us. So nights between him just fucking me to multiple toe curling orgasms. He as ask for a kiss before we go to bed, which means kiss me and jerk me off. So I passionately kiss him. Stroking his hard on. When I think he is ready I suck nipple and jerk him fast and he squirts a load, I try to keep it all on him. Bit he likes to roll over and aim for my tits. Last night I am jerking him off and he says I need your pussy to cum. Can he cum in my pussy, he knows he can have my pussy anytime he wants. We both knew this wasn't to get me off, but he could use my pussy to cum. I'm a little wet from jerking him off so he climbs on me, he is wanting to cum quick. I am really tight not extremely wet so alot of pressure as his big c^ock head Spreads me open. So I tell him to work that head in slow, get it wet and slide in.. That is all guys want. To get off inside a pussy. It might as well be yours right. Give him what he needs and he will stay and he will desire you. So I am telling him to fuck me. My hands on his ass pulling him deep. I am starting to feel really good, second thoughts being ok with no orgasm. He just starts pumping, moaning telling me how good my tight pussy feels and I tell him to cum in my pussy baby. And he yells out and I feel a load squrting deep inside me, literally 2 minutes now I am turned on and I keep him there and make him stay inside me. I felt so good that I just took care of my man, that he wanted to cum in my pussy not my hands. Girls he wants your pussy (or your ass) oh yes he has asked for that one too. That one just lube him up and let him go at it, they love it, Girls they want to fuck your ass every once in a while. Anyway he tells me thank you for letting him use my pussy to cum. He said sometimes he feels bad after using me like that. Then he said for about a minute. Lol. I don't take it as he used me, I take it as I gave my pussy to him. To give him what he needed to please him. That turns me on even when I wasn't in the mood, or had a migrane, or I'm tired. He can still have me, anytime he wants. Married 18 years and it works. Ive never had to do it but lube up if you cant get in the mood, but take care of your man right?Just wanted to know if any other girls do this?
T
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Aug 28 2022, 06:18 PM
Post #21

Double D's

Total hot shyt. 03.gif

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Aug 28 2022, 04:50 PM)
..... That is all guys want. To get off inside a pussy. It might as well be yours, right? Give him what he needs and he will stay and he will desire you.......
T

In the beginning, I wasn't always mr. creampie. Until I had a torrid relationship with a total, and complete cumslut. That girl changed me. Think of it as the female version of your dude, needing hot cum inside vagina, CONSTANTLY. I mean, CONSTANTLY. Yes, it feels absolutely amazing, but then I got conditioned to her needs. Now, it's difficult to not open both b@lls, and nut wildly inside vagina. But you are right about the desire part. All I ever wanted to do, is come home, push her legs apart, and fill her up with seed. The thing with cumsluts is, they want even more cum, with a vagina already filled and dribbling. A towel rack by the bed, is your friend.
+Quote Post
nordicluv
post Aug 28 2022, 09:00 PM
Post #22

D Cup

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Aug 28 2022, 04:50 PM)
I intended on posting more here but so so busy.
Thought I would posi a quick one I was so thinking about last night after pleasing my husband. So I have never told my husband no. He literally wants sex all of the time. I am always horny but a girl does need a break. Not sure if you guys know this but we don't orgasm unless we want to orgasm and it is work for us. So nights between him just fucking me to multiple toe curling orgasms. He as ask for a kiss before we go to bed, which means kiss me and jerk me off. So I passionately kiss him. Stroking his hard on. When I think he is ready I suck nipple and jerk him fast and he squirts a load, I try to keep it all on him. Bit he likes to roll over and aim for my tits. Last night I am jerking him off and he says I need your pussy to cum. Can he cum in my pussy, he knows he can have my pussy anytime he wants. We both knew this wasn't to get me off, but he could use my pussy to cum. I'm a little wet from jerking him off so he climbs on me, he is wanting to cum quick. I am really tight not extremely wet so alot of pressure as his big c^ock head Spreads me open. So I tell him to work that head in slow, get it wet and slide in.. That is all guys want. To get off inside a pussy. It might as well be yours right. Give him what he needs and he will stay and he will desire you. So I am telling him to fuck me. My hands on his ass pulling him deep. I am starting to feel really good, second thoughts being ok with no orgasm. He just starts pumping, moaning telling me how good my tight pussy feels and I tell him to cum in my pussy baby. And he yells out and I feel a load squrting deep inside me, literally 2 minutes now I am turned on and I keep him there and make him stay inside me. I felt so good that I just took care of my man, that he wanted to cum in my pussy not my hands. Girls he wants your pussy (or your ass) oh yes he has asked for that one too. That one just lube him up and let him go at it, they love it, Girls they want to fuck your ass every once in a while. Anyway he tells me thank you for letting him use my pussy to cum. He said sometimes he feels bad after using me like that. Then he said for about a minute. Lol. I don't take it as he used me, I take it as I gave my pussy to him. To give him what he needed to please him. That turns me on even when I wasn't in the mood, or had a migrane, or I'm tired. He can still have me, anytime he wants. Married 18 years and it works. Ive never had to do it but lube up if you cant get in the mood, but take care of your man right?Just wanted to know if any other girls do this?
T

I can't put my experience into words like you Tonya but I agree with you on pretty much everything you've said.
You Rock girl wub.gif
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Sep 9 2022, 06:42 PM
Post #23

B Cup

Thought I would post a couple of 55th birthday pics, not bad right?

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Sep 9 2022, 06:52 PM
Post #24

B Cup

Come to bed with me?

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Sep 9 2022, 07:01 PM
Post #25

B Cup

Close up. ❤️ T

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Looking4u2do2
post Sep 9 2022, 07:16 PM
Post #26

Unregistered

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Sep 9 2022, 06:52 PM)
Come to bed with me?

Yes we would
+Quote Post
Lovenaturals
post Sep 10 2022, 09:09 AM
Post #27

C Cup

Member No.: 42,470

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Sep 9 2022, 08:01 PM)
Close up. ❤️  T

WOW so sexy.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
nordicluv
post Sep 10 2022, 01:42 PM
Post #28

D Cup

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Sep 9 2022, 06:42 PM)
Thought I would post a couple of 55th birthday pics, not bad right?

You look gorgeous girl wub.gif
+Quote Post
nordicluv
post Sep 11 2022, 12:16 PM
Post #29

D Cup

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Sep 9 2022, 06:52 PM)
Come to bed with me?

I would luv to have you girl smilio09.gif

.. thinking about you wub.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Sep 11 2022, 10:33 PM
Post #30

B Cup

So beautiful and sexy as ever. Love my girl.
+Quote Post

7 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:06 PM