Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Weekly Movie Review

Bobaloo
post Sep 14 2006, 04:14 PM
Post #121

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 14 2006, 01:09 PM)
I bet beta is gonna make a comeback yet!
Oh NO! Beta.

Awesome! i can just hear his voice right now saying that too. laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 15 2006, 12:39 AM
Post #122

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 14 2006, 11:14 AM)
it's just not as funny when you say "arse" laughing-smiley-017.gif

Well that's how you spell it down here tongue.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 14 2006, 11:47 AM)
the saddest part is I've seen that movie.....multiple times sad.gif

What is it called???

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 15 2006, 09:39 AM
Post #123

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 14 2006, 10:39 PM)

ass

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 14 2006, 10:39 PM)
What is it called???

"They Live", really campy sci-fi kinda movie. It's pretty funny though.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 15 2006, 05:32 PM
Post #124

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 15 2006, 09:39 AM)
ass
"They Live", really campy sci-fi kinda movie. It's pretty funny though.

I'll have to dust off the old beta for that one

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 3 2006, 04:54 AM
Post #125

I don't suffer FOOLS

Well I watched Fight Club on the weekend for like the 100th time with someone who had never seen it!!!

That movie has some of the greatest cinematic quotes in my opinion and here are a few favs;

"Marla, the big tourist! She is like the cut on roof of your mouth that would go away if you could just stop tongueing it, but you can't"

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda who wouldn't screw to save it's species"

"I am Jack's broken heart", "I am jack's complete lack of surprise"

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 3 2006, 04:55 AM
Post #126

I don't suffer FOOLS

Also on the weekend I watched Clerks 2 on DVD... funny movie, especially if you dug the old original!

"sick burn"

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 3 2006, 12:13 PM
Post #127

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 3 2006, 04:54 AM)
Well I watched Fight Club on the weekend for like the 100th time with someone who had never seen it!!!

That movie has some of the greatest cinematic quotes in my opinion and here are a few favs;

"Marla, the big tourist! She is like the cut on roof of your mouth that would go away if you could just stop tongueing it, but you can't"

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda who wouldn't screw to save it's species"

"I am Jack's broken heart", "I am jack's complete lack of surprise"

bondi,

I've talked about the book before, but I've never asked if you've read it... so did you read fight club??? It's pretty good. I enjoyed it. It's a different, yet similar, aspect from the movie. the ending is different but intriguing. I think you would like it if you haven't read it. It also gives you a further appreciation for the movie. all in all though, this is one case where I think I like the movie better than the book; however, the book is something that should be read by a Fight Club fan and will be enjoyable.

Okay. I'm ramblin'

click

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 3 2006, 06:29 PM
Post #128

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 3 2006, 10:13 AM)
bondi,

I've talked about the book before, but I've never asked if you've read it... so did you read fight club???  It's pretty good.  I enjoyed it.  It's a different, yet similar, aspect from the movie.  the ending is different but intriguing.  I think you would like it if you haven't read it.  It also gives you a further appreciation for the movie.  all in all though, this is one case where I think I like the movie better than the book; however, the book is something that should be read by a Fight Club fan and will be enjoyable.

Okay.  I'm ramblin'

click

I haven't read it but I have read another one by the same author, called Choke. Not as good as fight club but written very much in the same thread.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 3 2006, 06:31 PM
Post #129

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 3 2006, 06:29 PM)
I haven't read it but I have read another one by the same author, called Choke. Not as good as fight club but written very much in the same thread.

well, it's a damn good thing he didn't duplicate the thread; otherwise, bondi would kick his ass guns.gif

Anyway... I almost got that book, but I have a few others I want to read first.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 3 2006, 06:32 PM
Post #130

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 3 2006, 04:31 PM)
well, it's a damn good thing he didn't duplicate the thread; otherwise, bondi would kick his ass  guns.gif

Anyway... I almost got that book, but I have a few others I want to read first.

the library lets you borrow books for free.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 3 2006, 06:40 PM
Post #131

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 3 2006, 06:32 PM)
the library lets you borrow books for free.

borrow them wink.gif Heh heh. Gotcha grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 4 2006, 12:13 PM
Post #132

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 3 2006, 04:40 PM)
borrow them wink.gif  Heh heh.  Gotcha grinning-smiley-003.gif

haha, didn't even think about that one til i read your response.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 4 2006, 12:20 PM
Post #133

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 4 2006, 12:13 PM)
haha, didn't even think about that one til i read your response.

when you least expect it, expect it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 5 2006, 01:14 AM
Post #134

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 3 2006, 12:13 PM)
bondi,

I've talked about the book before, but I've never asked if you've read it... so did you read fight club???  It's pretty good.  I enjoyed it.  It's a different, yet similar, aspect from the movie.  the ending is different but intriguing.  I think you would like it if you haven't read it.  It also gives you a further appreciation for the movie.  all in all though, this is one case where I think I like the movie better than the book; however, the book is something that should be read by a Fight Club fan and will be enjoyable.

Okay.  I'm ramblin'

click

No I have not read that book, I am pathetic at reading fiction novels. I read alot more non fiction stuff, but I may have to bend my rules on this one!

"I am Jill's nipple"

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 5 2006, 11:25 AM
Post #135

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 4 2006, 11:14 PM)
No I have not read that book, I am pathetic at reading fiction novels. I read alot more non fiction stuff, but I may have to bend my rules on this one!

"I am Jill's nipple"

I dunno about Fight Club but Choke was a really easy read. I too tend to read more non fiction books, dunno why but they appeal to me more. Too great non fiction books I read recently are Adrift, the story of the longest solo survival at sea after a shipwreck. This dude survives on a tiny inflateable raft with minimal supplies and almost no food and drifts halfway across the ocean to land. Awesome story.
And Cold Beer and Crocodiles, the story of this American who lived in Australia for 15 years but never really saw the country so one day he decides to ride his bike around the entire country, with almost no cycling experience. Another great read.
What does any of this have to do with movies, I have no idea wacko.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 5 2006, 11:26 AM
Post #136

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 5 2006, 01:14 AM)

"I am Jill's nipple"

mmmmm Nipple tongue.gif

Anwyay, i think you'd like the book. It's a pretty quick read if you just wanna get through it. If you didn't know the story already, it might get a little confusing, but you obviously have a good background in it so you could whip right through it. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 5 2006, 11:28 AM
Post #137

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

I just wrote the word "hustle" in another thread and it reminded me of the movie Kung Fu Hustle. Anyone see that. i actually really liked it. It's supposed to be a bit of a slapstick kinda movie, but I think it's pretty good by not being too corny. Great fight scenes, very cool music, and artsy enought without being nauseating.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 5 2006, 11:31 AM
Post #138

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 5 2006, 11:25 AM)
I dunno about Fight Club but Choke was a really easy read. I too tend to read more non fiction books, dunno why but they appeal to me more. Too great non fiction books I read recently are Adrift, the story of the longest solo survival at sea after a shipwreck. This dude survives on a tiny inflateable raft with minimal supplies and almost no food and drifts halfway across the ocean to land. Awesome story.
And Cold Beer and Crocodiles, the story of this American who lived in Australia for 15 years but never really saw the country so one day he decides to ride his bike around the entire country, with almost no cycling experience. Another great read.

Well, I did see a movie that had all elements: a bicycle, a raft, and beer. so there's your connection. Besides, if you posted that in the non-fiction thread, no one would read it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 6 2006, 01:53 AM
Post #139

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 5 2006, 11:25 AM)

Second book sounds rather interesting!

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 5 2006, 11:26 AM)
mmmmm Nipple  tongue.gif

Anwyay, i think you'd like the book.  It's a pretty quick read if you just wanna get through it.  If you didn't know the story already, it might get a little confusing, but you obviously have a good background in it so you could whip right through it.  Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Well I have watched the movie countless times, probably upwards of 30-40 times so I have a good grasp on the story line...

"Hey, you created me. I didn't create some loser alter-ego to make myself feel better. Take some responsibility!"

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 6 2006, 11:21 AM
Post #140

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 5 2006, 09:28 AM)
I just wrote the word "hustle" in another thread and it reminded me of the movie Kung Fu Hustle.  Anyone see that.  i actually really liked it.  It's supposed to be a bit of a slapstick kinda movie, but I think it's pretty good by not being too corny.  Great fight scenes, very cool music, and artsy enought without being nauseating.

I shall check it out!

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 5 2006, 11:53 PM)
Second book sounds rather interesting!

It is! It's not really full of any over the top drama. Just a good book to sit down and read a chapter or two of everyday. It's pretty crazy when he's cycling through some pretty harsh desert terrain where if his bike broke down and he couldn't fix it, he would be really screwed. He had to carry upwards of 24 liters of water with him between towns or outposts and at times that was barely enough. And he met up with some dudes in the outback hunting and they invited him to go along for a couple weeks to drink beer and shoot things. Great book, I might read it again. I think it's something a lot of people dream of doing, just picking up and leaving, no job, no superficial worries, just ride your bike from place to place and just take it all in.
K, now I've REALLY gone off the movie topic.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 6 2006, 11:35 AM
Post #141

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Okay. If you wanna talk books. I got this book from a lady friend of mine quite a few years ago for Valentine's Day. I read it every year around Valentine's day to kind of honor our friendship and because it's so damn hilarious... especially the beginning. it's titled Post Office by william Borkowski. It's written in first person and it's just an absolutely hilarious account of a guy who winds up working for the US postal service. the first two chapters had me laughing so hard out loud... and tha'ts when I worked downtown and took the train to work. People were staring at me like I was crazy. It's a great and quick read and you'd probably like it. If you knew anyone who works for the US postal service, you'd appreciate it even more.

--------------------
+Quote Post
closeup
post Oct 6 2006, 11:59 AM
Post #142

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

There's a book by Bill Bryson where he visits all the tourist stop Down Under. He's a funny guy and the book is really entertaining. Actually, I've read all his books and they're all good.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 6 2006, 12:03 PM
Post #143

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 6 2006, 09:35 AM)
Okay.  If you wanna talk books.  I got this book from a lady friend of mine quite a few years ago for Valentine's Day.  I read it every year around Valentine's day to kind of honor our friendship and because it's so damn hilarious... especially the beginning.  it's titled Post Office by william Borkowski.  It's written in first person and it's just an absolutely hilarious account of a guy who winds up working for the US postal service.  the first two chapters had me laughing so hard out loud... and tha'ts when I worked downtown and took the train to work.  People were staring at me like I was crazy. It's a great and quick read and you'd probably like it.  If you knew anyone who works for the US postal service, you'd appreciate it even more.

I shall check that out too. I'm always on the lookout for books that don't suck.

Talking about Seinfeld before got me thinking of a book series called Letters from a nut. This guy named Ted L. Nancy (who is Jerry Seinfeld but he never admits it) writes these outlandish real letters to compnaies and then shows the actual responses he got. He writes to Coca Cola and asks if it is OK if ne names his new diet soda, Ciet Doke. I can't do it justice here, but the letters and then responses are pricless.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 6 2006, 12:20 PM
Post #144

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 6 2006, 12:03 PM)
I shall check that out too. I'm always on the lookout for books that don't suck.

Talking about Seinfeld before got me thinking of a book series called Letters from a nut. This guy named Ted L. Nancy (who is Jerry Seinfeld but he never admits it) writes these outlandish real letters to compnaies and then shows the actual responses he got. He writes to Coca Cola and asks if it is OK if ne names his new diet soda, Ciet Doke. I can't do it justice here, but the letters and then responses are pricless.

That I've GOT to see. How do we know it's Jerry??

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 6 2006, 12:23 PM
Post #145

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 6 2006, 10:20 AM)
That I've GOT to see.  How do we know it's Jerry??

If you look it up online there is lots of compelling evidence, plus Seinfeld does the introduction to the book, and no one has ever met the real Ted L. Nancy. Plus if you read it you could totally see him doing it.
I stumbled upon the book in the lunchroom at a place I used to work at, and laughed out loud while readng it. I've bought a couple of others from the series too. Some are better than others but the first is my fav.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 6 2006, 12:33 PM
Post #146

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 6 2006, 12:23 PM)
If you look it up online there is lots of compelling evidence, plus Seinfeld does the introduction to the book, and no one has ever met the real Ted L. Nancy. Plus if you read it you could totally see him doing it.
I stumbled upon the book in the lunchroom at a place I used to work at, and laughed out loud while readng it. I've bought a couple of others from the series too. Some are better than others but the first is my fav.

I love that my wife is a teacher. I get to screw around at the bookstore quite often... and check out other hot teachers laughing-smiley-017.gif I'll look for it at out next trip. I just wrote it down so I remember.

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 6 2006, 06:27 PM
Post #147

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 6 2006, 11:21 AM)
It is! It's not really full of any over the top drama. Just a good book to sit down and read a chapter or two of everyday. It's pretty crazy when he's cycling through some pretty harsh desert terrain where if his bike broke down and he couldn't fix it, he would be really screwed. He had to carry upwards of 24 liters of water with him between towns or outposts and at times that was barely enough. And he met up with some dudes in the outback hunting and they invited him to go along for a couple weeks to drink beer and shoot things. Great book, I might read it again. I think it's something a lot of people dream of doing, just picking up and leaving, no job, no superficial worries, just ride your bike from place to place and just take it all in.
K, now I've REALLY gone off the movie topic.

It is the dream of every man to drop everything and just go...

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 7 2006, 01:19 AM
Post #148

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 6 2006, 10:33 AM)
I love that my wife is a teacher.  I get to screw around at the bookstore quite often... and check out other hot teachers laughing-smiley-017.gif  I'll look for it at out next trip.  I just wrote it down so I remember.

did u use your palm pilot? tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 7 2006, 01:41 AM
Post #149

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 7 2006, 01:19 AM)
did u use your palm pilot?  tongue.gif

I think he did, but disturbingly thats what he calls his hand before he makes love to it

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 7 2006, 07:11 AM
Post #150

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

anybody see the new tv show FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS , to me it was a take from , varsity blues , remember the titans , and the movie friday night lites ... it looks to be stupid to me
+Quote Post

10 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 12:40 PM