Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages < 1 2 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> What Is Best During Your Orgasism?

Cutie_Pie
post Jul 16 2006, 06:45 PM
Post #31

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,254

If he stops right before I start squirting than it will stop too but once it has peaked and I am releasing it all is when I have to have it all stop and I have to focus tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image Can you spot it!user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 17 2006, 06:41 AM
Post #32

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 16 2006, 06:45 PM)
If he stops right before I start squirting than it will stop too but once it has peaked and I am releasing it all is when I have to have it all stop and I have to focus tongue.gif

2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 17 2006, 06:42 AM
Post #33

Melon Master

22.gif my wife likes me to slow through her orgasm and then when i think she is done I will pound it hard and fast this usally helps her to have multiples ..
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jul 17 2006, 11:04 AM
Post #34

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 16 2006, 06:48 AM)
Everytime I was about to write a post you guys stole my lines! laughing-smiley-017.gif

I set 'em, he spikes 'em, you spectate

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jul 17 2006, 11:05 AM
Post #35

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 17 2006, 06:42 AM)
22.gif my wife likes me to slow through her orgasm  and then  when i think she is done  I will  pound it  hard and fast  this usally helps her to have multiples  ..

You're right. Your wife loves that trick!!!

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
foghorn
post Jul 17 2006, 11:32 AM
Post #36

D Cup

Member No.: 6,095

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jul 17 2006, 11:05 AM)
You're right.  Your wife loves that trick!!!

smilio04.gif game, set, match...bob wins

--------------------
user posted imagechickieuser posted imagejd
user posted imagejuicyMelonsuser posted imagebouncy user posted imagefellatio
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 17 2006, 01:37 PM
Post #37

Melon Master

I wondered how long it would take ya to notice , Hell I left ya a video to learn from !!!!!! bang.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jul 28 2006, 08:41 AM
Post #38

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

QUOTE(rdmoscow1808 @ Jul 11 2006, 07:18 PM)
I am curious, and want to become the prefect lover for my lady....what is best for you during your orgasism......for the guy to stop and let you finish...and start over again....or for your guy to finish with a flurry while you are having one...or your man to move slow while you are peaking....what is best? confused-smiley-013.gif

I think I like it slow, deeply penetrating, with his finger moving slightly about three inches up in my butthole, while sucking on one of my tits. Hmmmm, I think that happened last nigh as a matter of fact. smile.gif VERY intnse orgasm!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 28 2006, 08:54 AM
Post #39

Melon Master

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 28 2006, 08:41 AM)
I think I like it slow, deeply penetrating, with his finger moving slightly about three inches up in my butthole, while sucking on one of my tits. Hmmmm, I think that happened last nigh as a matter of fact. smile.gif VERY intnse orgasm!

You Naughty Girl !!!!!!!!! drinkup.gif
+Quote Post
FairyCakes
post Jun 2 2012, 08:45 PM
Post #40

A Cup

Member No.: 37,295

I am curious, and want to become the prefect lover for my lady....what is best for you during your orgasism......for the guy to stop and let you finish...and start over again....or for your guy to finish with a flurry while you are having one...or your man to move slow while you are peaking....what is best? confused-smiley-013.gif

Quickly pulling out the huge butt plug you rammed in at the start. If you get it right it leaves me shaking on the floor
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 3 2012, 03:10 PM
Post #41

Melon Master

QUOTE(FairyCakes @ Jun 2 2012, 06:45 PM)
Quickly pulling out the huge butt plug you rammed in at the start. If you get it right it leaves me shaking on the floor

Oh MY tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Glycerine
post Jun 23 2013, 01:52 PM
Post #42

A Cup

Member No.: 38,127

A great experience a lover and I had that led both of us to have HUGE orgasms was as we made love she would start resisting me and trying to push me away with her hands and feet. As I overpowered her, her already wet pussy would surge with more wet. As she orgasmed, she would get on all fours and I would gently lube her ass with one finger and then two. Her body already on fire from her first orgasm, her body would start to quiver. As I slowly entered her cute little ass, her pussy would become even wetter. As I slowly fucked her, she would have these enormous orgasms that shook her entire body and as a result, I would have enormous orgasms. She would shake for another 5 minutes.......it was incredible
+Quote Post
asianones
post Jun 24 2013, 01:18 AM
Post #43

C Cup

Member No.: 37,799
Bra size (for females only): DDD

QUOTE(Glycerine @ Jun 23 2013, 01:52 PM)
A great experience a lover and I had that led both of us to have HUGE orgasms was as we made love she would start resisting me and trying to push me away with her hands and feet.  As I overpowered her, her already wet pussy would surge with more wet.  As she orgasmed, she would get on all fours and I would gently lube her ass with one finger and then two.  Her body already on fire from her first orgasm, her body would start to quiver.  As I slowly entered her cute little ass, her pussy would become even wetter.  As I slowly fucked her, she would have these enormous orgasms that shook her entire body and as a result, I would have enormous orgasms.  She would shake for another 5 minutes.......it was incredible

Damn, that sounds amazing..
+Quote Post
Aurora82
post Jul 21 2013, 02:57 AM
Post #44

Training Bra

Member No.: 38,374

When I am about to climax I like my husband to stick
his finger in my ass and it makes me squirt all over his
Dick wub.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 21 2013, 08:42 AM
Post #45

Melon Master

QUOTE(Aurora82 @ Jul 21 2013, 12:57 AM)
Dick wub.gif

Oh wow .
+Quote Post
JCupTitties
post Jul 24 2013, 02:54 PM
Post #46

Training Bra

Member No.: 39,364

I prefer slow purposeful thrusting as I get off then as I am about to relax I like for my man to speed back up.... I routinely have multiple orgasms. If he is close and powers on to cum in my pussy that's good too but stopping mid O just frustrates me beyond belief. Granted when I get off I tighten up so tight my man sometimes has issues being able to keep moving because my pussy tightens up so tight around him..... wub.gif
+Quote Post
jokermuss
post Jul 24 2013, 03:00 PM
Post #47

B Cup

Member No.: 14,995

QUOTE(JCupTitties @ Jul 24 2013, 02:54 PM)
I prefer slow purposeful thrusting as I get off then as I am about to relax I like for my man to speed back up.... I routinely have multiple orgasms. If he is close and powers on to cum in my pussy that's good too but stopping mid O just frustrates me beyond belief. Granted when I get off I tighten up so tight my man sometimes has issues being able to keep moving because my pussy tightens up so tight around him.....  wub.gif

I struggle with the same "blessing" my wife is unusally tight, my average size cock has trouble sometimes...and when she cums....oh boy

--------------------
"That man is the richest whose pleasures are the cheapest."
Henry David Thoreau (1817 - 1862)
+Quote Post
JCupTitties
post Jul 24 2013, 07:34 PM
Post #48

Training Bra

Member No.: 39,364

QUOTE(jokermuss @ Jul 24 2013, 03:00 PM)
I struggle with the same "blessing" my wife is unusally tight, my average size cock has trouble sometimes...and when she cums....oh boy

He definitely is larger than the average guy which poses a tight fit to start with. Thankfully I keep we'll lubed naturally ;-p He compares it to putting his dick where a pencil would have a hard time going. Haha! I would feel bad for him if he didn't enjoy the challenge so much. Ha! wink.gif blink.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jul 31 2013, 08:37 PM
Post #49

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

Just talk dirty to me while you slam your extra hard dick in and out of my pussy nd play with my nipples, then let me watch you squeeze your cock and squirt your cum all over tits. THAT always does it for me.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 1 2013, 07:14 AM
Post #50

Melon Master

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 31 2013, 06:37 PM)
Just talk dirty to me while you slam your extra hard dick in and out of my pussy nd play with my nipples, then let me watch you squeeze your cock and squirt your cum all over tits. THAT always does it for me.

22.gif Love the description tongue.gif
+Quote Post
crimson
post Aug 6 2013, 08:22 PM
Post #51

Double D's

Member No.: 38,340

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 31 2013, 08:37 PM)

Wow..Yes that does sound just perfect 22.gif
+Quote Post
rdmoscow1808
post Aug 7 2013, 09:49 PM
Post #52

C Cup

Member No.: 7,752

QUOTE(crimson @ Aug 6 2013, 08:22 PM)
Wow..Yes that does sound just perfect 22.gif

I actually did Lynette's last night ... nice for some not so nice for others .. but last night was nice .... very nice ... had to drink decaf this morning ....
+Quote Post
luvmelons
post Aug 8 2013, 09:36 PM
Post #53

B Cup

Member No.: 36,619

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 31 2013, 08:37 PM)

sounds good to me 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
badgirlpinky
post Aug 11 2013, 09:03 PM
Post #54

B Cup

Member No.: 39,359

laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
major boobage
+Quote Post
badgirlpinky
post Aug 11 2013, 09:10 PM
Post #55

B Cup

for me my favourite is being on top and riding hard whilst rubbing my clit with my fingers, i want my man to be hard, deep, writhing with pleasure as my pussy gets wetter and hotter, my thighs are all slippy and we cum together, ahhhh 08.gif

--------------------
major boobage
+Quote Post
badgirlpinky
post Aug 11 2013, 09:37 PM
Post #56

B Cup

QUOTE(asianones @ Jun 24 2013, 01:18 AM)
Damn, that sounds amazing..

true dat ohmy.gif

--------------------
major boobage
+Quote Post
boredandlonely77
post Aug 12 2013, 05:28 PM
Post #57

A Cup

Member No.: 39,466

I can only cum when someone is playing with my clit. I don't know why and I am not the only girl out there that has this so usually when a man is down on me and I'm cuming I like to draw it out as long as I can that means it has had to have a long build up and then once his face is in my pussy it has to stay there and keep going, if he stops licking and sucking and biting I stop cuming, It does become so much pleasure that it can cross over to pain but when you get to that line he can slow right down and become very gentle and that will make it last even longer. If I am being ridden from behind and playing with my vibe on my clit and come that way it's the same thing but I want to be fucked harder whilst it's happening as it makes everything more intense. I would really suggest asking though. It's going to be different for everyone. Anyway. Hope that gave you some insight. lol.
+Quote Post
crimson
post Aug 12 2013, 06:29 PM
Post #58

Double D's

Member No.: 38,340

QUOTE(boredandlonely77 @ Aug 12 2013, 05:28 PM)
I can only cum when someone is playing with my clit. I don't know why and I am not the only girl out there that has this so usually when a man is down on me and I'm cuming I like to draw it out as long as I can that means it has had to have a long build up and then once his face is in my pussy it has to stay there and keep going, if he stops licking and sucking and biting I stop cuming, It does become so much pleasure that it can cross over to pain but when you get to that line he can slow right down and become very gentle and that will make it last even longer. If I am being ridden from behind and playing with my vibe on my clit and come that way it's the same thing but I want to be fucked harder whilst it's happening as it makes everything more intense. I would really suggest asking though. It's going to be different for everyone. Anyway. Hope that gave you some insight. lol.

mMM I am seriously loving that mental image you gave me ..so hot..and made me hungry smilio09.gif
+Quote Post
Dano
post Apr 18 2015, 03:14 PM
Post #59

Double D's

Member No.: 9,297

QUOTE(Aurora82 @ Jul 21 2013, 02:57 AM)
Dick wub.gif

I would love to Suck on those Nipples 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
hothousewife4play
post Apr 6 2017, 11:09 PM
Post #60

D Cup

Member No.: 42,075
Bra size (for females only): C

I tend to like multiple things: Clitoral stimulation for starters (vibrators help), but just because you have a vibrator, don't automatically assume you need to use it for penetration. I prefer some light fingering or some tip action before the final act. The most pleasurable feeling for me is when my man finishes & I can feel him throbbing inside of me. There's nothing like it... & to add on to the previous point. Yes we need a break after. Just like you guys, when we finish, everything becomes extra sensitive. That's the best time for cuddling & light caressing & if you do this long enough, then you increase your odds for Round 2!
+Quote Post

2 Pages < 1 2
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 04:07 AM