Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> I Want My Screen Name Back, screen name

Boobyman2
post Dec 21 2009, 05:14 PM
Post #1

Training Bra

Group: Members
Member No.: 32,255

I had been a frequent visitor to this site for several years but due to a job change I actually had an office I had to go to and couldn't visit the site. Since I've moved back to a 'home' office I tried visiting but couldn't log in under my screen name. It said there was no e-mail address on file, but that didn't make sense. I tried to re-register and was able to under a different name but I would like to have the name I came on here back. My profile and pics are still there and are MINE, and nobody elses.

Can anyone help me with this? I was known as Booluver2!

Thanks!!! bang.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
evade20
post Dec 22 2009, 06:37 AM
Post #2

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(Boobyman2 @ Dec 21 2009, 05:14 PM)
I had been a frequent visitor to this site for several years but due to a job change I actually had an office I had to go to and couldn't visit the site.  Since I've moved back to a 'home' office I tried visiting but couldn't log in under my screen name.  It said there was no e-mail address on file, but that didn't make sense.  I tried to re-register and was able to under a different name but I would like to have the name I came on here back.  My profile and pics are still there and are MINE, and nobody elses.

Can anyone help me with this?  I was known as Booluver2!

Thanks!!!    bang.gif

PM johnfreak, the board owner. He is the only one that can help you with this. Also note that your screen name was "Boobluver2". There is no one by the name of "Booluver2" registered.

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Boobyman2
post Dec 23 2009, 08:23 PM
Post #3

Training Bra

Member No.: 32,255

QUOTE(evade20 @ Dec 22 2009, 06:37 AM)
PM johnfreak, the board owner.  He is the only one that can help you with this.  Also note that your screen name was "Boobluver2".  There is no one by the name of "Booluver2" registered.

Oops, meant Boobluver2. I did send a message to John but haven't heard anything back!

Thanks for the assistance!!

Merry Christmas!!

food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 05:49 AM