Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Hottonya, New Thread

Hottonya
post Oct 20 2023, 02:11 PM
Post #1

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,682
Bra size (for females only): B

My other thread seems to have something messed up. I will start a new one here.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Oct 20 2023, 02:22 PM
Post #2

B Cup

I want to post my stories and happenings here, seems like a few enjoy my post, and we all know I love attention. I will just start with this one. I am all wet and I am cumming for all of you.
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Oct 20 2023, 02:22 PM
Post #3

B Cup

I want to post my stories and happenings here, seems like a few enjoy my post, and we all know I love attention. I will just start with this one. I am all wet and I am cumming for all of you.
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Oct 20 2023, 02:26 PM
Post #4

B Cup

I want to post my stories and encounters here, seems like a few enjoy my post, and we all know I love attention. I will just start with this one. I am all wet and I am cumming for all of you. ❤️ 😍 💖
+Quote Post
Lovenaturals
post Oct 20 2023, 02:28 PM
Post #5

C Cup

Member No.: 42,470

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Oct 20 2023, 03:26 PM)
I want to post my stories and encounters here, seems like a few enjoy my post, and we all know I love attention. I will just start with this one. I am all wet and I am cumming for all of you. ❤️ 😍 💖

So sexy Tonya 22.gif
+Quote Post
Hottonya
Post #6

B Cup

+Quote Post
Hottonya
Post #7

B Cup

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
I love cumming on tits
post Oct 20 2023, 02:40 PM
Post #8

A Cup

Member No.: 46,384

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Oct 20 2023, 02:28 PM)

I need to start swimming more 🤔🤔, great body Tonya 🥰
+Quote Post
Arnut
post Oct 20 2023, 03:21 PM
Post #9

D Cup

Member No.: 43,442

You're the one I started a while back something happened to it I just thought it was my phone and I could not get on the one you started but yes i love your stories please post more
+Quote Post
Bigtittyfan
post Oct 20 2023, 03:27 PM
Post #10

E Cup+

Member No.: 42,775

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Oct 20 2023, 12:28 PM)

Love your swimsuit
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Oct 20 2023, 08:21 PM
Post #11

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

22.gif You know me wink.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 20 2023, 09:29 PM
Post #12

E Cup+

Member No.: 36,181

per your request, Tonya smile.gif

mmmmm, the way Hottonya's pics and gifs are stirring me 22.gif

i imagine from how one of Hottonya's stories goes, it would start off pool or beach side. cooling off while my head keeps turning her way. seeing her tits from the front and side under the bikini. can't get her off my mind wondering while thinking it can only be a fantasy. but pass by her and hear a psst. stop to look around and only see her there, finger waving me closer. patting her lounge chair asking me to sit as she sits up. whispers "take it you like what you see." nod as I'm eying her up close. "Ooh. Looks like you wanna see it more," she says as her hand rummages over my trunks. She stands and tugs my shoulder to do the same, whispering, "Come with me."

walk into her hotel room and before i know it, her top has already fallen and she shimmies getting her bottom off. turns and this bronze goddess stands with a smirk and gleam in her eye. walks to me, unties my trunks, and let it slide to the floor. "now isn't that better?" still nervous to speak so i nod. stands next to me, presses her sweet tits and groin to me, head by ear, asking "Ever been with an older woman?" grow hard been her legs and adds, "don't worry, you're going to enjoy this." leads me to her bed, pushes me gently onto my back and then stands before me. takes me in her hand and with a stroking motion pulls my tip to her love hole. rubs it all over and already seeing her face twist in pleasures and gasps. proceeds to straddle and take me in. "mmmm, good size you got. stretching me just right." hips slip down until i'm all in. rising and falling in a steadily increasing speed and pressure. "Touch me where ever you want." i hold onto her hips and then the upper part of her ass; she twitches and gasps, eyes to the ceiling. reach up to tease her nipples and she squeezes me tight. clenches again in what i can only believe is her orgasm. she looks down as i'm massaging her tits. "take me, baby. give me all your cum." before i know it, she's off me and we're switching positions. guided in by her hand and held in place with her thighs. i pull back to begin; she's warm and wet and immediately pulls me back inside. i move faster, she rocks her hips into me. beginning to pound her at her request. hand reaches for her tit and hers holds onto my arm. eyes meet and she looks as if to say 'you're doing fine. give me more'. keep pumping away until i can feel the juices bubbling and filling inside me. and when i can no longer hold back, i thrust with all my might. she keeps me locked in place, shuddering after a second orgasm. lean forward and prop myself over her torso. mouth can't help but plant itself on her nipple to start sucking it. another clench and shiver. arms around my back not letting me go. but she does and i collapse onto the bed next to her. she turns onto her side, looks at me and then kisses me with such passion. "Let me know when you're ready for round two..."
+Quote Post
melonmassager
post Oct 20 2023, 09:30 PM
Post #13

C Cup

Member No.: 33,597

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Oct 20 2023, 02:11 PM)
My other thread seems to have something messed up. I will start a new one here.

Your stories are very good.
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 20 2023, 09:31 PM
Post #14

E Cup+

sexy when wet love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
melonmassager
post Oct 20 2023, 09:33 PM
Post #15

C Cup

Member No.: 33,597

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 20 2023, 09:29 PM)
per your request, Tonya smile.gif

mmmmm, the way Hottonya's pics and gifs are stirring me 22.gif

i imagine from how one of Hottonya's stories goes, it would start off pool or beach side. cooling off while my head keeps turning her way. seeing her tits from the front and side under the bikini. can't get her off my mind wondering while thinking it can only be a fantasy. but pass by her and hear a psst. stop to look around and only see her there, finger waving me closer. patting her lounge chair asking me to sit as she sits up. whispers "take it you like what you see." nod as I'm eying her up close. "Ooh. Looks like you wanna see it more," she says as her hand rummages over my trunks. She stands and tugs my shoulder to do the same, whispering, "Come with me."

walk into her hotel room and before i know it, her top has already fallen and she shimmies getting her bottom off. turns and this bronze goddess stands with a smirk and gleam in her eye. walks to me, unties my trunks, and let it slide to the floor. "now isn't that better?" still nervous to speak so i nod. stands next to me, presses her sweet tits and groin to me, head by ear, asking "Ever been with an older woman?" grow hard been her legs and adds, "don't worry, you're going to enjoy this." leads me to her bed, pushes me gently onto my back and then stands before me. takes me in her hand and with a stroking motion pulls my tip to her love hole. rubs it all over and already seeing her face twist in pleasures and gasps. proceeds to straddle and take me in. "mmmm, good size you got. stretching me just right." hips slip down until i'm all in. rising and falling in a steadily increasing speed and pressure. "Touch me where ever you want." i hold onto her hips and then the upper part of her ass; she twitches and gasps, eyes to the ceiling. reach up to tease her nipples and she squeezes me tight. clenches again in what i can only believe is her orgasm. she looks down as i'm massaging her tits. "take me, baby. give me all your cum." before i know it, she's off me and we're switching positions. guided in by her hand and held in place with her thighs. i pull back to begin; she's warm and wet and immediately pulls me back inside. i move faster, she rocks her hips into me. beginning to pound her at her request. hand reaches for her tit and hers holds onto my arm. eyes meet and she looks as if to say 'you're doing fine. give me more'. keep pumping away until i can feel the juices bubbling and filling inside me. and when i can no longer hold back, i thrust with all my might. she keeps me locked in place, shuddering after a second orgasm. lean forward and prop myself over her torso. mouth can't help but plant itself on her nipple to start sucking it. another clench and shiver. arms around my back not letting me go. but she does and i collapse onto the bed next to her. she turns onto her side, looks at me and then kisses me with such passion. "Let me know when you're ready for round two..."

Well done
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Oct 21 2023, 11:33 AM
Post #16

B Cup

So hot baby, "I wanted to fill in the gaps
. wub.gif I work my hand through the openings of his trunks, pur eye contact is amazing, Iam giving him my fuck me eyes and hecis looking at me like he wanted to fuck me hard, run my fingers across his ball sack through the netting of his trunks, damn netting, I slide my hand back out, I pull out the top of his trunks and slide my hand down bypassing his semi hard meat for now and cup his ball$ in my hands, I love ball$, and love to feel them in my hands, I play as we talk and introduce each other, touching, squeezing gently and running my finger nails across his sack lightly, I love how his ball$ feel in my hand and wonder how they would feel in my mouth, I am so horny thinking about this mans package, I slowly slide my hands out of his trunks, looking at him licking my lips, I can see the anticipation in his face wanting me to grab his onto his now extremely hard c$ock, I do want to feel it in my hand. I Grab onto his meat now, I love the size, I stroke it a few times the as I stand I tug on his hard c$ock whispering, "Come with me." As my top falls off, oops.
action-smiley-047.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
hristov54
post Oct 21 2023, 12:21 PM
Post #17

A Cup

Member No.: 41,896

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Oct 21 2023, 05:33 PM)
wub.gif  I work my hand through the openings of his trunks, pur eye contact is amazing,  Iam giving him my fuck me eyes and hecis looking at me like he wanted to fuck me hard, run my fingers across his ball sack through the netting of his trunks, damn netting, I slide my hand back out, I pull out the top of his trunks and slide my hand down bypassing his semi hard meat for now and cup his ball$ in my hands, I love ball$, and love to feel them in my hands, I play as we talk and introduce each other, touching, squeezing gently and running my finger nails across his sack lightly, I love how his ball$ feel in my hand and wonder how they would feel in my mouth, I am so horny thinking about this mans package, I slowly slide my hands out of his trunks, looking at him licking my lips, I can see the anticipation in his face wanting me to grab his onto his now extremely hard c$ock, I do want to feel it in my hand. I Grab onto his meat now, I love the size, I stroke it a few times the as I stand I tug on his hard c$ock whispering, "Come with me." As my top falls off, oops.
action-smiley-047.gif

lovely view
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 21 2023, 08:29 PM
Post #18

E Cup+

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Oct 21 2023, 11:33 AM)
wub.gif  I work my hand through the openings of his trunks, pur eye contact is amazing,  Iam giving him my fuck me eyes and hecis looking at me like he wanted to fuck me hard, run my fingers across his ball sack through the netting of his trunks, damn netting, I slide my hand back out, I pull out the top of his trunks and slide my hand down bypassing his semi hard meat for now and cup his ball$ in my hands, I love ball$, and love to feel them in my hands, I play as we talk and introduce each other, touching, squeezing gently and running my finger nails across his sack lightly, I love how his ball$ feel in my hand and wonder how they would feel in my mouth, I am so horny thinking about this mans package, I slowly slide my hands out of his trunks, looking at him licking my lips, I can see the anticipation in his face wanting me to grab his onto his now extremely hard c$ock, I do want to feel it in my hand. I Grab onto his meat now, I love the size, I stroke it a few times the as I stand I tug on his hard c$ock whispering, "Come with me." As my top falls off, oops.
action-smiley-047.gif

fantastic add Hottonya! 22.gif
and love the how the titties look there. hands and mouth would take turns making sure you knew how much they excite me
+Quote Post
Arnut
post Oct 22 2023, 06:10 AM
Post #19

D Cup

Member No.: 43,442

action-smiley-047.gif

I am so serious you need to look in into writing sex novels about your past history
+Quote Post
nordicluv
post Oct 23 2023, 08:00 AM
Post #20

D Cup

Member No.: 44,733
Bra size (for females only): DD

QUOTE(Arnut @ Oct 22 2023, 06:10 AM)
I am so serious you need to look in into writing sex novels about your past history

So hot girl tongue.gif
I have to agree with Arnut
+Quote Post
Bigtittyfan
post Oct 23 2023, 08:11 AM
Post #21

E Cup+

Member No.: 42,775

QUOTE(nordicluv @ Oct 23 2023, 06:00 AM)
So hot girl tongue.gif
I have to agree with Arnut

I have to agree with you both as well!
+Quote Post
Friscomelonfan
post Dec 18 2023, 03:23 AM
Post #22

A Cup

Member No.: 46,710

action-smiley-047.gif

Those nipples as always are top notch
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Dec 24 2023, 11:07 PM
Post #23

B Cup

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Dec 24 2023, 11:08 PM
Post #24

B Cup

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Dec 24 2023, 11:08 PM
Post #25

B Cup

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Dec 24 2023, 11:10 PM
Post #26

B Cup

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Dec 24 2023, 11:12 PM
Post #27

B Cup

Merry Christmas!

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
AlaskaDude
post Dec 24 2023, 11:26 PM
Post #28

B Cup

Member No.: 39,226

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Dec 24 2023, 11:12 PM)
Merry Christmas!

God damn…naughty list for sure!
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Dec 25 2023, 12:26 AM
Post #29

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

Merry Christmas!

GAWD YES, I can make it snow!
+Quote Post
All hairy and natural
post Dec 25 2023, 11:58 AM
Post #30

Unregistered

Merry Christmas!

Hot. T. Very beautiful sexy gorgeous lady beautiful titties nipples and aerolas gorgeous ass gorgeous pussy. Love your pics baby. Thanks so much for being a gorgeous beautiful sweet and kind lady. Your truly stunning. Hairy 22.gif
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:50 PM