Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Ooooh Scary Ppl, why should you guys miss out

theinfamousjax
post Oct 23 2009, 09:13 PM
Post #1

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 29,905

maybe you saw the "ill take this to pm" comment from johnny wadd on the halloween post but i figure why waste an idiot being stupid and personally i don't wanna see him in my pm box so here's what he sent
"You got me going kid.You think your scary?You look like a tough kid in your picture.anytime you want me you just let me know.your 21 so its all good.40 minutes away,you let me know ."

oooh forty minutes away. mr. 40 year old virgin thinks i should be scared. well im not. and if you got something to say spit wadd come say it here

--------------------
Fuck being famous, I'd rather be infamous
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Southern_Belle
post Oct 23 2009, 11:07 PM
Post #2

Unregistered

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Oct 23 2009, 09:13 PM)
maybe you saw the "ill take this to pm" comment from johnny wadd on the halloween post but i figure why waste an idiot being stupid and personally i don't wanna see him in my pm box so here's what he sent
"You got me going kid.You think your scary?You look like a tough kid in your picture.anytime you want me you just let me know.your 21 so its all good.40 minutes away,you let me know ."

oooh forty minutes away. mr. 40 year old virgin thinks i should be scared. well im not. and if you got something to say spit wadd come say it here

.....Boys.

Can't we just all get along....for the boobies? 08.gif
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Oct 23 2009, 11:09 PM
Post #3

D Cup

Member No.: 29,905

QUOTE(Southern_Belle @ Oct 23 2009, 11:07 PM)
.....Boys.

Can't we just all get along....for the boobies?  08.gif

its officially over because of your boobies belle, even if he says something else i wont respond may this post die quickly

--------------------
Fuck being famous, I'd rather be infamous
+Quote Post
Southern_Belle
post Oct 23 2009, 11:10 PM
Post #4

Unregistered

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Oct 23 2009, 11:09 PM)
its officially over because of your boobies belle, even if he says something else i wont respond may this post die quickly

<3
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 24 2009, 06:59 AM
Post #5

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/Rant-t537.html, this is a rant thread that this probably could have gone into , Understand your frustration , but Wadd apologized to Lynette and all seems to be well , it really wasnt worth starting a thread over . Although it did seem strange him wanting to Pm another guy ?? tongue.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Oct 24 2009, 11:29 AM
Post #6

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 24 2009, 06:59 AM)
http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/Rant-t537.html, this is a rant thread that this probably could have gone into , Understand your frustration , but Wadd apologized to  Lynette and all seems to be well , it really wasnt worth starting a thread over . Although it did seem strange him wanting to Pm another guy  ??  tongue.gif

You have to admit though, 3d, that Wadd has always been on the outer limits of strange when it comes to RMM personalities... He even makes Skullzombie look normal. ph34r.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 25 2009, 10:58 AM
Post #7

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 24 2009, 09:29 AM)
You have to admit though, 3d, that Wadd has always been on the outer limits of strange when it comes to RMM personalities...  He even makes Skullzombie look normal.   ph34r.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif Agreed
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 07:01 PM