Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Loveminnj, ...likes them all

LovemInNJ
post Jul 1 2012, 08:51 AM
Post #1

E Cup+

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,181

Figure new month, time to make a thread about myself. 37/m in NJ and likes boobies of all kinds. from what i've seen on this site since my arrival i can easily say i would not discriminate from A to DD (anything more and i'm not sure i can handle it all lol). i would've once said my most preferable size was the B cup, but after an experience with a close friend last year, D cups also turn me on, or at least hers did.

I have been thrilled to have beem PM'd over the months by some fine ladies. Mrs Kitty, Anewbabe, Lookatme88, and Smokey Joe for example. it's cool to chat because it brings a personality to the tit pics and adds to their score when they post for ratings. but being a morning person, i only have a limited time to be on here before work beckons and i must leave all the hotties behind.

Generally give everyone who posts for ratings at least a 7 and of course anything that catches my eye raises it further. usually add a comment too when i see something spectaluar at that moment.

anything else, just ask. i don't normally initiate PMs out of respect, but anyone can send one and i try to respond as soon as i can. it's been a joy to be on this site with all hot pics from the ladies and all the witty banter that goes on. Hooray for boobies! love-smiley-085.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
LovemInNJ   Loveminnj   Jul 1 2012, 08:51 AM
LovemInNJ   week got away from me, writing edits and things to...   Feb 5 2024, 09:56 PM
All hairy and natural   :2thumbsup:   Feb 6 2024, 09:02 AM
LovemInNJ   sometimes technology works with you, sometimes aga...   Feb 17 2024, 10:46 PM
LovemInNJ   woohoo, saw a fantastic new pic of Natash in the t...   Feb 18 2024, 10:38 PM
LovemInNJ   and gorgeous new pics by xTheScarletOnex, getitdon...   Feb 18 2024, 10:56 PM
29 Pages « < 27 28 29

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 01:01 AM