Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Jr69er, Young Welsh Hottie

JR69er
post Feb 18 2010, 07:47 PM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 32,434

Hi everyone, I have been encouraged to make this thread so here it goes....

Firstly, the username, JR69er, the first part because I'm nicknamed Junior as I am the youngest in a big family, the second part, 69er, I think that speaks for itself, but if you can't figure it out, its because I like to perform the 69er sex position, there's just nothing better than giving and receiving at the same time.... apart from just receiving all the time nah.gif

I am Welsh, which means I am from Wales, which is part of the United Kingdom for all of you who are lacking in the geography department tongue.gif

I am 25 years old, just starting out the on the career path which can be a little scary at times, but we all have to make these decisions at some point.

I have big dreams, I love to travel, which makes living in Europe such a blast as there are so many countries to travel to that are so close.

Anyway enough about me, lets get to the good part..... here's the first pic I posted of my boobs smilio05.gif enjoy......Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mrhorny281
post Feb 18 2010, 07:53 PM
Post #2

B Cup

Member No.: 13,027

welcome jr69er food-smiley-004.gif

u have an incredible body based upon the pics u already have up for ratings 22.gif

hope u enjoy ur stay here 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
mtnguy75
post Feb 18 2010, 07:59 PM
Post #3

Double D's

Member No.: 20,772

QUOTE(JR69er @ Feb 18 2010, 04:47 PM)
Hi everyone,  I have been encouraged to make this thread so here it goes....

Firstly, the username, JR69er, the first part because I'm nicknamed Junior as I am the youngest in a big family, the second part, 69er, I think that speaks for itself, but if you can't figure it out, its because I like to perform the 69er sex position, there's just nothing better than giving and receiving at the same time.... apart from just receiving all the time  nah.gif

I am Welsh, which means I am from Wales, which is part of the United Kingdom for all of you who are lacking in the geography department   tongue.gif

I am 25 years old, just starting out the on the career path which can be a little scary at times, but we all have to make these decisions at some point.

I have big dreams, I love to travel, which makes living in Europe such a blast as there are so many countries to travel to that are so close.

Anyway enough about me, lets get to the good part..... here's the first pic I posted of my boobs  smilio05.gif  enjoy......Attached Image

Lovely darlin, cant wait to see more!!!! 2thumbs.gif Glad to see you step up to the plate in the 411 wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
evade20
post Feb 18 2010, 09:18 PM
Post #4

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(JR69er @ Feb 18 2010, 07:47 PM)

Firstly, the username, JR69er, the first part because I'm nicknamed Junior as I am the youngest in a big family, the second part, 69er, I think that speaks for itself, but if you can't figure it out, its because I like to perform the 69er sex position, there's just nothing better than giving and receiving at the same time.... apart from just receiving all the time  nah.gif

I am Welsh, which means I am from Wales, which is part of the United Kingdom for all of you who are lacking in the geography department   tongue.gif

Anyway enough about me, lets get to the good part..... here's the first pic I posted of my boobs  smilio05.gif  enjoy......Attached Image

Gorgeous, Babe! love-smiley-085.gif You have a totally gorgeous body and awesome perky melons. Thanks for joining RMM. grinning-smiley-003.gif

love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif

This post has been edited by evade20: Feb 18 2010, 09:20 PM

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
LikesThemToo
post Feb 18 2010, 11:25 PM
Post #5

D Cup

Member No.: 24,774

and a fantastic first pic it was. keeping my eye out for more of you 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
bh321
post Feb 19 2010, 01:54 AM
Post #6

A Cup

Member No.: 25,878

Alright JR! Doesn't get any better than the euro women smile.gif Post more please popc1.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Feb 19 2010, 10:13 AM
Post #7

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(JR69er @ Feb 18 2010, 05:47 PM)

Welcome to the site ! And WOW what a great body you have !! Hope to lots more of it around here . tongue.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Feb 19 2010, 05:29 PM
Post #8

Melon Master

If you need a photographer, let me know! user posted image

ph34r.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
JR69er
post Feb 21 2010, 05:24 PM
Post #9

A Cup

QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 19 2010, 05:29 PM)
If you need a photographer, let me know!     user posted image
ph34r.gif

Haha a photographer would be handy wink.gif wouldnt be fumbling around wasting time setting the camera for auto-shoot, could end up getting some really nice pics smilio05.gif
and a bit of friendly camera-man direction also wouldn't hurt either smile.gif
But you might have to fight off the other boys that also wanna do that job nah.gif
+Quote Post
JR69er
post Feb 21 2010, 05:55 PM
Post #10

A Cup

Who wants another photo????
Im going to upload one, but I want you guys to go and find it and do your thing
Enjoy.........
+Quote Post
SKULLZOMBIE
post Feb 21 2010, 10:18 PM
Post #11

B Cup

Member No.: 27,583

QUOTE(JR69er @ Feb 21 2010, 05:55 PM)
Enjoy.........

sweet, can't wait popc1.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
LikesThemToo
post Feb 22 2010, 07:12 AM
Post #12

D Cup

Enjoy.........

excellent 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Feb 22 2010, 07:14 AM
Post #13

Melon Master

Enjoy.........

popc1.gif popc1.gif More please! popc1.gif popc1.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
RightHandOfGod
post Feb 22 2010, 09:42 AM
Post #14

A Cup

Member No.: 7,597

Enjoy.........

I love the new photo.... actually, I love all of your pics. I always want more of you! And thanks for the geography lesson! tongue.gif
+Quote Post
JR69er
post Feb 22 2010, 06:14 PM
Post #15

A Cup

QUOTE(RightHandOfGod @ Feb 22 2010, 09:42 AM)
I love the new photo.... actually, I love all of your pics.  I always want more of you!  And thanks for the geography lesson!  tongue.gif

Thank you smile.gif haha thats alright, gotta keep you guys educated on other things that aren't just tit related, although I guess it is kind of tit related since I was explaining where I live, and I do have tits, so put 2 and 2 together I guess..... nah.gif
+Quote Post
mtnguy75
post Feb 22 2010, 06:30 PM
Post #16

Double D's

QUOTE(JR69er @ Feb 22 2010, 03:14 PM)
Thank you smile.gif  haha thats alright, gotta keep you guys educated on other things that aren't just tit related, although I guess it is kind of tit related since I was explaining where I live, and I do have tits, so put 2 and 2 together I guess.....  nah.gif

When it comes to you darlin.....................id love to put more than 2 and 2 together smilio09.gif .....................greats pics!!! Please keep um coming wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
JR69er
post Feb 22 2010, 06:35 PM
Post #17

A Cup

QUOTE(mtnguy75 @ Feb 22 2010, 06:30 PM)
When it comes to you darlin.....................id love to put more than 2 and 2 together  smilio09.gif .....................greats pics!!! Please keep um coming wink.gif

Haha is that a reference to doubleteaming/tripleteaming or something hun? nah.gif
+Quote Post
mtnguy75
post Feb 22 2010, 06:46 PM
Post #18

Double D's

QUOTE(JR69er @ Feb 22 2010, 03:35 PM)
Haha is that a reference to doubleteaming/tripleteaming or something hun?   nah.gif

Id share of course wink.gif but i was thinking of putting something of mine together with something of yours and going from there wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
evade20
post Feb 22 2010, 07:18 PM
Post #19

Melon Master

Jr69er... You could even post some more pics here in this thread....

popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
RightHandOfGod
post Feb 22 2010, 07:20 PM
Post #20

A Cup

QUOTE(JR69er @ Feb 22 2010, 06:14 PM)
Thank you smile.gif  haha thats alright, gotta keep you guys educated on other things that aren't just tit related, although I guess it is kind of tit related since I was explaining where I live, and I do have tits, so put 2 and 2 together I guess.....  nah.gif

When you're involved, everything is tit-related. And feel free to educate me in any way that you see fit! 03.gif
+Quote Post
mtnguy75
post Feb 22 2010, 07:23 PM
Post #21

Double D's

QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 22 2010, 04:18 PM)
Jr69er...    You could even post some more pics here in this thread....
popc1.gif  popc1.gif  popc1.gif  popc1.gif  popc1.gif

Agreed!!!.......................a wet tshirt pic would be a nice addition to your decor wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
RightHandOfGod
post Feb 22 2010, 07:27 PM
Post #22

A Cup

QUOTE(mtnguy75 @ Feb 22 2010, 07:23 PM)
Agreed!!!.......................a wet tshirt pic would be a nice addition to your decor wink.gif

Mmmmmm.... I definitely agree. A wet t-shirt pic would be great. Maybe with a cute little thong on. Or no thong at all! 22.gif
+Quote Post
JR69er
post Feb 22 2010, 07:42 PM
Post #23

A Cup

QUOTE(RightHandOfGod @ Feb 22 2010, 07:27 PM)
Mmmmmm.... I definitely agree.  A wet t-shirt pic would be great.  Maybe with a cute little thong on.  Or no thong at all!  22.gif

A wet t-shirt? Then my tits would be cold... unless... I used hot water 2thumbs.gif
I'll add it to my list of pics to take

Hey Check out my computer skills, mtnguy I figure it out all on my own (with the help of google) Attached Image
+Quote Post
mtnguy75
post Feb 22 2010, 07:43 PM
Post #24

Double D's

QUOTE(JR69er @ Feb 22 2010, 04:42 PM)
A wet t-shirt? Then my tits would be cold... unless... I used hot water  2thumbs.gif

Hey Check out my computer skills, mtnguy I figure it out all on my own (with the help of google) Attached Image

HAHA Nice!!!! 2thumbs.gif .............glad you figured it out, i have barely mastered cut and paste wink.gif..................Congrats darlin!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
RightHandOfGod
post Feb 22 2010, 07:46 PM
Post #25

A Cup

QUOTE(JR69er @ Feb 22 2010, 07:42 PM)
A wet t-shirt? Then my tits would be cold... unless... I used hot water  2thumbs.gif

NO WAY!!! Definitely use cold water! 22.gif
Congrats on the first place status, by the way. You certainly belong there!
+Quote Post
evade20
post Feb 22 2010, 07:49 PM
Post #26

Melon Master

QUOTE(JR69er @ Feb 22 2010, 07:42 PM)

Bravo, Babe! grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
JR69er
post Feb 22 2010, 09:46 PM
Post #27

A Cup

Anyone who hasn't checked out my profile pic.......... go do it!!!!! 2thumbs.gif
You get to see my ass smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LikesThemToo
post Feb 22 2010, 10:14 PM
Post #28

D Cup

QUOTE(JR69er @ Feb 22 2010, 09:46 PM)
Anyone who hasn't checked out my profile pic.......... go do it!!!!!    2thumbs.gif
You get to see my ass  smilio05.gif

mmmmmm, nice ass! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
JR69er
post Feb 23 2010, 01:24 AM
Post #29

A Cup

QUOTE(LikesThemToo @ Feb 22 2010, 10:14 PM)
mmmmmm, nice ass!  2thumbs.gif

Thank you so much, a lot of stair climbing to get my ass like that lol
Attached Image
+Quote Post
RightHandOfGod
post Feb 23 2010, 05:19 AM
Post #30

A Cup

QUOTE(JR69er @ Feb 23 2010, 01:24 AM)
Thank you so much, a lot of stair climbing to get my ass like that lol
Attached Image

I'm glad you went through all the trouble becasue your ass is amazing! wub.gif
I can't wait to see more of it!
+Quote Post

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 03:01 AM