Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> If You Notice Any Nast Comments On Pics

johnfreak
post Oct 12 2005, 11:18 AM
Post #1

Melon Master
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5,983

please PM me with the page the comments is on so I can nuke it.... trying to clean up a few assholes, and I figure most of you here on the board prolly see more comments than I do, so I'd appreciate it folks 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
rating melons is my day job
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
7mary3
post Oct 12 2005, 11:42 AM
Post #2

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,990

QUOTE(johnfreak @ Oct 12 2005, 11:18 AM)
please PM me with the page the comments is on so I can nuke it.... trying to clean up a few assholes, and I figure most of you here on the board prolly see more comments than I do, so I'd appreciate it folks  2thumbs.gif

Sorry if I stepped on your toes.
+Quote Post
Boobluver2
post Oct 14 2005, 10:20 AM
Post #3

C Cup

Member No.: 3,722

No problem. It's a shame it has to be done though. I figure that if a lady is nice enough to post a picture of her boobs for us to see we should be considerate. If we don't care for the picture all we need to do is click 'next picture." There is no need for anyone to be rude or nasty!! grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
chelsey
post Oct 14 2005, 04:33 PM
Post #4

*.~

Member No.: 9,927

QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Oct 14 2005, 10:20 AM)
No problem.  It's a shame it has to be done though.  I figure that if a lady is nice enough to post a picture of her boobs for us to see we should be considerate.  If we don't care for the picture all we need to do is click 'next picture."  There is no need for anyone to be rude or nasty!! grinning-smiley-003.gif

right on boobluver2 2thumbs.gif nasty comments suck who wants to post pics just to get bashed, score them how you think but they should keep the ugly comments to themselves (most are probably gay.gif ) or no one will post
I hope to have some new pics soon though just have to find someone to take them love-smiley-085.gif hee hee
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Oct 14 2005, 05:11 PM
Post #5

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

QUOTE(chelsey @ Oct 14 2005, 04:33 PM)
right on boobluver2 2thumbs.gif  nasty comments suck  who wants to post pics just to get bashed, score them how you think but they should keep the ugly comments to themselves (most are probably gay.gif  ) or no one will post
I hope to have some new pics soon though just have to find someone to take them  love-smiley-085.gif hee hee

HOLD ON THERE CHELSEY!!!! I thought you had a boy toy? You're single???!!!!

WHOO HOO!!!!

***SLAP!!!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!! Like you'd have a shot anyway!!!****

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
Kiana
post Oct 14 2005, 05:29 PM
Post #6

D Cup

Member No.: 812

Ok, I'm going to play devils advocate here. Why have a comment section if people cant be honest? If the girls unattractive why cant you say so just like you would if the chick was hot? I realize that there is no need to be hateful about it but I think people should be able to say what they think. I mean I realize when I post pics of myself that some people arent going to like them. However, I dont post pics to boast my self-esteem either. If you dont like my pics it doesnt bother me. Ok, i'm done now. LOL

--------------------
"What about that "I'm not here to bust a brother's dream..." crap Bondi!!! Jeez!!!!!!!" ~Paybarraman
+Quote Post
Imagirlwatcher
post Oct 14 2005, 06:04 PM
Post #7

C Cup

Member No.: 10,510

It's like my mama use to say, "Shut up when Days of Our Lives is on!"

Um wait...she said something else that's a little more relevant...

Oh yea! If you can't say something nice...

Damn, lost it.

Anyway, it takes a lot guts for you ladies to put your boobies on display for us perverts to marvel at. I, for one, appreciate each and every one of you and I would hate for a few nasty comments to push anyone away.

I'm not saying you can't be honest, but there's no need to be nasty.

--------------------
Nice guys finish last.
+Quote Post
chelsey
post Oct 14 2005, 07:34 PM
Post #8

*.~

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 14 2005, 05:11 PM)
HOLD ON THERE CHELSEY!!!!   I thought you had a boy toy?   You're single???!!!!

WHOO HOO!!!!

***SLAP!!!!!  BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!!  Like you'd have a shot anyway!!!****

hey there pay long time no talk food-smiley-004.gif my boy toy has been too busy but it will happen soon thinking up some new photos
+Quote Post
clincar
post Oct 14 2005, 07:36 PM
Post #9

E Cup+

Member No.: 8,734

QUOTE(Imagirlwatcher @ Oct 14 2005, 06:04 PM)

Damn, lost it.

Anyway, it takes a lot guts for you ladies to put your boobies on display for us perverts to marvel at. I, for one, appreciate each and every one of you and I would hate for a few nasty comments to push anyone away. 

I have to agree with everything you say!! It does take a lot for some of us girls to post! Even if you don't like what you see...keep it to yourself...please!! We're not all supermodel figured women!!

--------------------
I like guys who are bad, even when they're good!!
As for you girls, there are no limits!!!
+Quote Post
chelsey
post Oct 14 2005, 07:41 PM
Post #10

*.~

QUOTE(clincar @ Oct 14 2005, 07:36 PM)
I have to agree with everything you say!! It does take a lot for some of us girls to post! Even if you don't like what you see...keep it to yourself...please!! We're not all supermodel figured women!!

hello clincar we are just beating an old dog with a new stick however that saying goes cant stay have to run will see you around the posts stay good ...or not hee hee grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
clincar
post Oct 14 2005, 08:08 PM
Post #11

E Cup+

QUOTE(chelsey @ Oct 14 2005, 07:41 PM)
hello clincar we are just beating an old dog with a new stick however that saying goes cant stay have to run will see you around the posts  stay good ...or not hee hee   grinning-smiley-003.gif

Hi Chelsey! Looks like I missed you sad.gif Those old dogs must have some nasty broken bones by now!! laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
7mary3
post Oct 15 2005, 02:52 AM
Post #12

B Cup

Member No.: 9,990

Sorry, we're beating the horse. It is kind of my fault as I copied John Freak on PM I sent to another party that I felt had stepped over the line. So, I guess I need to be punished...again. Are there any volunteers?
+Quote Post
Avvilimento
post Oct 15 2005, 03:24 AM
Post #13

B Cup

Member No.: 1,740

QUOTE(Kiana @ Oct 14 2005, 05:29 PM)
Why have a comment section if people cant be honest?

I don't think he's asking that all negative comments are to be reported and summarily dealt with. All it requires is for people to be a little tactful; instead of someone like AbrasiveAss saying, "Move your hands you stupid fat b****!" he could've used something like, "I don't care for shots with hands in the way," or something similar.

unsure.gif Just my take on the situation. If I don't like a shot, I don't comment. If I do, I do - simple. And Kiana, you've had some great shots if you don't mind my saying so grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Oct 15 2005, 06:43 AM
Post #14

E Cup+

Member No.: 9,473

QUOTE(Imagirlwatcher @ Oct 14 2005, 06:04 PM)

Damn, lost it.

you are so right 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Oct 15 2005, 06:44 AM
Post #15

E Cup+

QUOTE(Avvilimento @ Oct 15 2005, 03:24 AM)
I don't think he's asking that all negative comments are to be reported and summarily dealt with.  All it requires is for people to be a little tactful; instead of someone like AbrasiveAss saying, "Move your hands you stupid fat b****!" he could've used something like, "I don't care for shots with hands in the way," or something similar.

unsure.gif Just my take on the situation.  If I don't like a shot, I don't comment.  If I do, I do - simple.  And Kiana, you've had some great shots if you don't mind my saying so grinning-smiley-003.gif

I do think you are right. I think some people are here to be hurtful
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Oct 15 2005, 08:48 AM
Post #16

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

nah 7mary3 Ive been blowing up johnfreaks PM for a while now about pricks leaving fucked up comments on the front end. I don't care to let him know wink.gif

and I have left constructive critisim befre on pics.. like mebbe more light but I have never called anyone here a bitch even if i didnt like thier pics so much. There just no call for it. It doesnt do anything but bring the whole site down because no one will post their pic if theres a chance of someone being a fucking asshole to them.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
clincar
post Oct 15 2005, 10:10 PM
Post #17

E Cup+

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Oct 15 2005, 08:48 AM)
nah 7mary3 Ive been blowing up johnfreaks PM for a while now about pricks leaving fucked up comments on the front end. I don't care to let him know wink.gif

and I have left constructive critisim befre on pics.. like mebbe more light but I have never called anyone here a bitch even if i didnt like thier pics so much. There just no call for it.  It doesnt do anything but bring the whole site down because no one will post their pic if theres a chance of someone being a fucking asshole to them.

There are assholes on RMP too!! Why can't people be complimentary and not total bitches!!! Better still shut the you know what up!!
First crushafla on here and now tbird6566 on RMP to name but a few!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
clincar
post Oct 15 2005, 11:18 PM
Post #18

E Cup+

QUOTE(clincar @ Oct 15 2005, 10:10 PM)
There are assholes on RMP too!! Why can't people be complimentary and not total bitches!!! Better still shut the you know what up!!
First crushafla on here and now tbird6566 on RMP to name but a few!!

Just noticed crushafla is STILL at it!! Check out Marie!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
bellair
post Oct 16 2005, 07:12 PM
Post #19

B Cup

Member No.: 10,727

QUOTE(Kiana @ Oct 14 2005, 05:29 PM)
Ok, I'm going to play devils advocate here.  Why have a comment section if people cant be honest?  If the girls unattractive why cant you say so just like you would if the chick was hot?  I realize that there is no need to be hateful about it but I think people should be able to say what they think.  I mean I realize when I post pics of myself that some people arent going to like them.  However, I dont post pics to boast my self-esteem either.  If you dont like my pics it doesnt bother me.  Ok, i'm done now. LOL

Kiana its easy for ladies like yourself who have a model figure, how likely are you going to get bad comments.( i like all of your pix by the way )
guys there is alot of women on this site to look at so if you don't like don't comment, that way if the people that do can still get to see pix posted by these women if they still decide to post.
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Oct 18 2005, 08:04 AM
Post #20

E Cup+

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Oct 15 2005, 08:48 AM)

and I have left constructive critisim befre on pics.. like mebbe more light but I have never called anyone here a bitch even if i didnt like thier pics so much. There just no call for it.  It doesnt do anything but bring the whole site down because no one will post their pic if theres a chance of someone being a fucking asshole to them.

you are right 2thumbs.gif
but why is crushafla still here after all the hateful mean and hurtful comments he has made?
+Quote Post
fraglec
post Oct 26 2005, 04:54 PM
Post #21

Training Bra

Member No.: 11,058

WHY CAN'T THIS ABRASIVEASS BE REMOVED FROM THE SITE BY THE ADMINISTRATO WHO HAS TOTAL CONROL OF THE BOARD.

AS I HAVE HAD A FEW RUN INS WITH NASTY COMMENTS FROM HIM.

ALL OTHER BOARDS I HAVE BEEN ON THE ADMIN DELETE THE USER AND BAN THEM.

FRAGLEC
+Quote Post
clincar
post Oct 26 2005, 05:44 PM
Post #22

E Cup+

QUOTE(fraglec @ Oct 26 2005, 04:54 PM)
WHY CAN'T THIS ABRASIVEASS BE REMOVED FROM THE SITE BY THE ADMINISTRATO WHO HAS TOTAL CONROL OF THE BOARD.

AS I HAVE HAD A FEW RUN INS WITH NASTY COMMENTS FROM HIM. 

ALL OTHER BOARDS I HAVE BEEN ON THE ADMIN DELETE THE USER AND BAN THEM.

FRAGLEC

Here, here this is what John Freak should be doing to!!
New pic posted today by Cassy3000 today and boy has she got some nasty comments!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kiana
post Oct 26 2005, 05:58 PM
Post #23

D Cup

At the risk of getting banned, you guys have got to be fucking kidding me!!! What the fuck is up with this site now??? You cant come here and say what you think because there are a bunch of big girls that might get offended? Those of you that consider yourselves BBW have to know that if you post a pic there are going to be people that are going to tell you they dont like it. When I post a pic I know there are people that dont like it. I caught ALOT of shit from people on RMP about a year ago on some pics I posted and I didnt fucking go crying to John about it and want it removed. I fucking posted the pics so I deal with the response. I think its ridiculous that poeple have to "be nice" to you. Deal with it! This is real life, this isnt a pretty little fantasy world where you are a goddess and everyone loves you and no one is going to have something bad to say. This goes to everyone, not just big girls or small girls....If you cant fucking handle it dont subject yourself to it!!!!

--------------------
"What about that "I'm not here to bust a brother's dream..." crap Bondi!!! Jeez!!!!!!!" ~Paybarraman
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Oct 26 2005, 06:08 PM
Post #24

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

oh my dear lord... there IS a voice of reason around here

here's what it comes down to... i'm sorry but this is just a reality in life... not everyone is attractive... there are just some not good looking (and, bluntly, nasty) people out there...and while i can appreciate the leap of faith you women take in posting naked pictures of yourselves for everyone to see, just b/c you did that doesn't mean they're going to be good

for everyone that said "he said something mean, he should be banned" (or something of that sort)... seriously... shut the *%&! up... for me, personally, i take care of my body and appreciate it when a woman does the same... i'm saying a girl needs to be skin and bones, in fact, i can appreciate curves on a woman... but there is a line where curves end and it's just not pretty after that (again, this is in MY opinion... if you believe this forum is for everyone then deal with it, otherwise you're just a hypocritical fuck)

...by the way, in case you hadn't noticed, a bunch of the old-timers are either leaving or thinking about leaving... there's a reason for that... this is (a big) part of it, but there's more to it... to all the newbies out there, try to be more creative than "show me your tits" or "ooh, pretty pussy" or "welcome to the site now do something for me"... if you go back and look at threads, a lot of people had a lot of fun talking about other stuff other than boobs (including ripping on each other... yeah, imagine that... ripping on each other and we laughed at it, not bitched and moaned...)

so if i get banned for that, fuck it, it's not worth it then...

(oh, and p.s. kiana, about those pix on rmp... you still have 'em? unsure.gif nah.gif )

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
clincar
post Nov 1 2005, 10:34 AM
Post #25

E Cup+

Looks like this thread has touched a nerve or two!!
John Freak started the thread!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Nov 1 2005, 10:41 AM
Post #26

E Cup+

QUOTE(clincar @ Nov 1 2005, 10:34 AM)
Looks like this thread has touched a nerve or two!!
       John Freak started the thread!!

yes it does look that way!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif
+Quote Post
BusterHymen
post Nov 1 2005, 10:45 AM
Post #27

A Cup

Member No.: 951

QUOTE(Hot mama @ Nov 1 2005, 10:41 AM)
yes it does look that way!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif

popc1.gif popc1.gif This going to get good. popc1.gif popc1.gif
+Quote Post
Kiana
post Nov 1 2005, 10:52 AM
Post #28

D Cup

Wow, it took y'all 5 days to post on this? LOL I know this isnt the first time you guys have read this.

What does it matter who started the thread? I just simply posted my opinion on the whole issue. I have been thinking this for a long time with every new thread that comes about about "so and so was mean to me".I have just kept my mouth shut because I didnt want to start a war but its just ridiculous. I could've started a new thread to say what I said but I chose not to since this thread already existed. I thought it fit in just fine here.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ILOVEBOOBS05
post Nov 1 2005, 10:55 AM
Post #29

C Cup

Member No.: 9,824

ok people write bad comments thats ok freedom of speach and all that, but sum of the things peps are saying is just WRONG.

saying the pic is bad ok,
saying the body is not 2there taste or they are ugly ok {freedom of speach}

but when peps are just dame right rude and offensive there is know need.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
clincar
post Nov 1 2005, 10:57 AM
Post #30

E Cup+

QUOTE(Kiana @ Nov 1 2005, 10:52 AM)
Wow, it took y'all 5 days to post on this?  LOL  I know this isnt the first time you guys have read this.

What does it matter who started the thread?  I just simply posted my opinion on the whole issue.  I have been thinking this for a long time with every new thread that comes about about "so and so was mean to me".I have just kept my mouth shut because I didnt want to start a war but its just ridiculous.  I could've started a new thread to say what I said but I chose not to since this thread already existed.  I thought it fit in just fine here.

It's called being professional!!! Knowing what to say and when to say it!! Having respect for all who post!!
Nobody wants a war!! Some people take the nasty comments to heart!! We're all human!!

--------------------
+Quote Post

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 01:40 PM