Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Logging In As Invisible>?, Why can't I???

Bouncey
post Oct 21 2007, 05:03 AM
Post #1

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,984

Can someone help me pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaseeee???

When I try and log in as invisible it says that this user is unknown and won't let me log in, then when I try log in as normal I get in, why is it doing this???? blink.gif

Thanks in advance xoxoxox

Bouncey xoxo

--------------------
***WARNING: This contact contains Nudity, Strong Language, and Adult Themes***
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
evade20
post Oct 21 2007, 05:21 AM
Post #2

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(Bouncey @ Oct 21 2007, 05:03 AM)
Can someone help me pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaseeee???

When I try and log in as invisible it says that this user is unknown and won't let me log in, then when I try log in as normal I get in, why is it doing this????  blink.gif

Thanks in advance xoxoxox

Bouncey xoxo

That sound like one to ask JohnFreak about. Normally you can just click the box that says log in as invisible and your home free...

are you trying to hide from 3d? laughing-smiley-017.gif

This post has been edited by evade20: Oct 22 2007, 06:30 AM

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 22 2007, 01:30 AM
Post #3

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

It should work fine, I just tried it and my pc and it worked.

Try deleting cookies, temp internet files etc and try again

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Bouncey
post Oct 22 2007, 08:49 AM
Post #4

B Cup

Thanks so much for helping a damsel in distress 08.gif

Oh Evade is there a reason I should be hiding from 3D???? Something I should know about???? tongue.gif

Bondiguy I did as you suggested but still no luck, Initially after I cleared everything I couldn't log in at all dry.gif had to wait ages before I could get back in here to post a reply. Actually this problem is not new, it started a long time ago but I am so fed up with it I decided to ask for help, any other ideas on what to do? blink.gif

Many thanks from Bouncey xoxo

--------------------
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Oct 22 2007, 09:29 AM
Post #5

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

Bouncy, what web browser are you using? Internet Explorer or Firefox?

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
Bouncey
post Oct 23 2007, 03:03 AM
Post #6

B Cup

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 22 2007, 10:29 PM)
Bouncy,  what web browser are you using?  Internet Explorer or Firefox?

Hi Pay tongue.gif

I am using Firefox, but have tried with Internet Explorer and I get the same thing happen.

When I sign in it takes me to the page that says;

Sorry, we could not find a member using those log in details.

Attention!
You must already have registered for an account before you can log in.
If you do not have an account, you may register by clicking the 'register' link near the top of the screen
I've forgotten my password! Click here! <<<<< This is where I have to go to sign in, sometimes it won't even let me do it there bang.gif

Bouncey xoxo

--------------------
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Oct 23 2007, 03:42 AM
Post #7

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

Firefox can be a pain in the ass sometimes. I use it as well and when it automatically updates itself I can't even connect to this site!!!! I wind up having to delete the "Profile" folder created for my computer account.

It sounds as though the problem is related to "cookies" on your computer. If you're trying IE, do you have version 7 or 6.5? What you need to do is clear ALL the temporary internet files for your computer account (if you are using Windows XP or Vista or 2000, each user account to login to the computer has its own profile folder and therefore its own set of temporary internet files). This can also be trickey because, sometimes (and I've never been able to find a good reason why from Technet) the temp internet files can be hidden or tricky to get of entirely.

You need to make sure the option to "Show Hidden Files" is checked and sometimes the "Show Hidden System Files" also needs to be checked. Even then, you sometimes need to enter the following path to actually get to the temp internet file folders:
"C:\Documents and Settings\%Username%\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content IE.5\"

If you are using Firefox, the profile folder is usually located under a similar path:
"C:\Documents and Settings\%Username%\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles". Delete the folder underneath.

Once you've got all the temp files gone, come back to the rmm site but go to the link on the main page that reads "Member Controls". Under that menu is a "Login" link. In the paragraph of text, there is a link to clear login problems, use it and then try to login as invisible. See if that works. It may be an issue if you are switching back and forth from logged in normally to wanting to login as invisible. If you can get in invisible and prefer it that way, then just close your browser when you're finished, don't bother logging out and you'll always be logged in as invisible, at least until you clear your temp files again.

Just taking a shot, let me know how it turns out.

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
Bouncey
post Oct 23 2007, 03:48 AM
Post #8

B Cup

Thank you so much, I will give it a go and let you know what happens love-smiley-077.gif

Bouncey xoxo

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 24 2007, 01:10 AM
Post #9

I don't suffer FOOLS

Like Pay said Firefox can be a shit sometimes but here is how I always log in. I don't go through the main entrance to the site.

I type into my web browser either;

www.ratemymelons.com/chat

or

www.ratemymelons.com/browser

The browser extension takes you straight to the rating page and the chat extension straight to the forum. From their hit the log in link and it'll give you the option there to sign in as invisible. If it is already checked, uncheck it and check it again

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Bouncey
post Oct 29 2007, 10:48 PM
Post #10

B Cup

Hey there Pay and Bondi smile.gif

Pay I deleted all temp internet files and it's still not letting me, the funny thing is my hubby can sign is as invisble, log out, then sign in as visible with no problems on the same computer, and I also made another RMM ID and I can do the same with that one, just not as Bouncey sad.gif

Bondi I tried your suggestion and it doesn't work either sad.gif

*Also just a quick note to those of you that think I am trying to hide by using the invisible option (as there seems to be so much concern about it! dry.gif ) the only reason I want to use it is for when I only have 5 minutes to check my PMs and answer them, but of course if people see I am online they assume I am free to chat and get pissed off when I don't answer, but it is simply that I do not have the time as I am more than likely about to go out.

Bouncey xooxx

--------------------
+Quote Post
evade20
post Oct 30 2007, 05:13 AM
Post #11

Melon Master

QUOTE(Bouncey @ Oct 29 2007, 10:48 PM)
Hey there Pay and Bondi  smile.gif

Pay I deleted all temp internet files and it's still not letting me, the funny thing is my hubby can sign is as invisble, log out, then sign in as visible with no problems on the same computer, and I also made another RMM ID and I can do the same with that one, just not as Bouncey  sad.gif

Bondi I tried your suggestion and it doesn't work either  sad.gif

*Also just a quick note to those of you that think I am trying to hide by using the invisible option (as there seems to be so much concern about it! dry.gif ) the only reason I want to use it is for when I only have 5 minutes to check my PMs and answer them, but  of course if people see I am online they assume I am free to chat and get pissed off when I don't answer, but it is simply that I do not have the time as I am more than likely about to go out.
Bouncey xooxx

So are you going to start posting with multiple identities...? laughing-smiley-014.gif We will then have to start asking questions like..."Will the real Bouncey please stand up?" laughing-smiley-017.gif

Or maybe there will be a Bouncey(1-8) to keep Closeup(1-8) happy. tongue.gif

* sounds like a plausable excuse ph34r.gif

This post has been edited by evade20: Oct 30 2007, 05:14 AM

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Nov 1 2007, 12:48 AM
Post #12

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Bouncey @ Oct 30 2007, 01:48 PM)
Hey there Pay and Bondi  smile.gif

Pay I deleted all temp internet files and it's still not letting me, the funny thing is my hubby can sign is as invisble, log out, then sign in as visible with no problems on the same computer, and I also made another RMM ID and I can do the same with that one, just not as Bouncey  sad.gif

Bondi I tried your suggestion and it doesn't work either  sad.gif

*Also just a quick note to those of you that think I am trying to hide by using the invisible option (as there seems to be so much concern about it! dry.gif ) the only reason I want to use it is for when I only have 5 minutes to check my PMs and answer them, but  of course if people see I am online they assume I am free to chat and get pissed off when I don't answer, but it is simply that I do not have the time as I am more than likely about to go out.

Bouncey xooxx

Well im shit out of ideas im sorry... maybe Gnappy or Comedy will know what to do?

My method always works for me. Oh and I know what you mean about being invisible sometimes... it's just easier when you are busy

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
evade20
post Nov 1 2007, 01:48 AM
Post #13

Melon Master

I'm amazed that Pay didn't figure it out. His post was worth a squeeze on Lynette's palstic titties....oh that's right, there real. Just ask her. laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 02:21 AM