Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

94 Pages « < 62 63 64 65 66 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Loveminnj, ...likes them all

LovemInNJ
post Sep 20 2018, 06:00 AM
Post #1891

E Cup+

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,181

Missguided on the rating list by herself. and all I can think is "Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo my sexy goddess!" she can stick them in front of my face any time; if her hands wander, she'll find out how much I adore staring at her 22.gif what a spectacular woman wub.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 20 2018, 06:03 AM
Post #1892

E Cup+

Special shout out to FiveTwo as well! thank you so much, that started my day off perfectly. can't wait to see what else you have to post food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Missguided
post Sep 20 2018, 04:37 PM
Post #1893

C Cup

Member No.: 41,944

Wow nearly 90k views
When you reach 100k you’ll get a special treat xx
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 20 2018, 09:16 PM
Post #1894

E Cup+

QUOTE(Missguided @ Sep 20 2018, 04:37 PM)
Wow nearly 90k views
When you reach 100k you’ll get a special treat xx

I know, amazing to think any single thread by a guy could reach these heights. would think maybe by any of my faves like you, Kristi, Rockchick, Tobius, SexyJayne, Natash, Michelle M, et al., would hit that number first if posting as long as I have. but could never have gotten this far this quick without all of you. smilio05.gif figuring on the rate I hit every 5K, would estimate reaching it by next Spring. now that will be something!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 21 2018, 06:08 AM
Post #1895

E Cup+

I can only hope many can see why Missguided is one of my top faves from this spectacular pic up for rating this morning. smilio14.gif gorgeous tits, nipples, areolas, and cleavage, shapely figure, bright blonde hair, and overall a total package of sexiness and beauty! as much as I love the look here, I am curious as to how the dress would look before the tits come out as well, i.e., how does it look for when you go out, MissG smilio05.gif

and the return of fave Orgasmus. beautiful tan body, dark wet hair, dark areolas on her amazing tits. so happy to see her posting again after such a long time and looks as wonderful as ever!

naturally BNS88 is one of my top new rating tits for today with this pic as I've been enjoying every pic posted and shared with me. super sexy n' slender, she'd have me turning my head every time. but I'm also liking Imaowtf's pic. very pretty tits and nipples, long dark hair, and beautiful eyes. the friend shown is quite pretty and thus I'm wondering what else will be posted.
+Quote Post
Missguided
post Sep 21 2018, 07:29 AM
Post #1896

C Cup

Member No.: 41,944

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Sep 21 2018, 06:08 AM)
I can only hope many can see why Missguided is one of my top faves from this spectacular pic up for rating this morning. smilio14.gif  gorgeous tits, nipples, areolas, and cleavage, shapely figure, bright blonde hair, and overall a total package of sexiness and beauty!  as much as I love the look here, I am curious as to how the dress would look before the tits come out as well, i.e., how does it look for when you go out, MissG smilio05.gif

and the return of fave Orgasmus.  beautiful tan body, dark wet hair, dark areolas on her amazing tits.  so happy to see her posting again after such a long time and looks as wonderful as ever!

naturally BNS88 is one of my top new rating tits for today with this pic as I've been enjoying every pic posted and shared with me.  super sexy n' slender, she'd have me turning my head every time.  but I'm also liking Imaowtf's pic.  very pretty tits and nipples, long dark hair, and beautiful eyes.  the friend shown is quite pretty and thus I'm wondering what else will be posted.

Well I red you were curious and I always love reading your thread so here goes xx
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 22 2018, 12:13 AM
Post #1897

E Cup+

QUOTE(Missguided @ Sep 21 2018, 07:29 AM)
Well I red you were curious and I always love reading your thread so here goes xx

love-smiley-085.gif wow, love the cleavage showing here! like the clothing has wrapped its 'arms' around your chest and is giving you a big hug. thank you so much, MissG, as spectacular as I had hoped it would be love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 22 2018, 08:22 AM
Post #1898

E Cup+

strong showing by faves this morning smilio14.gif

Missguided. Topless. Lime green bikini bottom. Areolas in full view. awesome cleavage. only thing missing is a cocktail in one hand and me next to her. gorgeous woman in the sun, such candy for the eyes!

had a line for Missguided for this. would've gone something like "lickable lime green lap, basking her beautiful breasts in the sun"

Orgasmus. Lovely cupable tits. Beautiful curves. Sexy body huggable around the waist. totally enjoyed her pics in the past, still delighted by her now.

Sexy Mia. Tits that look like they should taste like sweet caramel. long dark hair. Deep cleavage. thoughts of resting right next to her and eying her beauty.

delightful pics by this trio food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Orgasmus
post Sep 23 2018, 07:40 AM
Post #1899

A Cup

Member No.: 41,327
Bra size (for females only): B

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Sep 22 2018, 02:22 PM)
strong showing by faves this morning smilio14.gif

Missguided.  Topless.  Lime green bikini bottom.  Areolas in full view.  awesome cleavage.  only thing missing is a cocktail in one hand and me next to her.  gorgeous woman in the sun, such candy for the eyes!

had a line for Missguided for this.  would've gone something like "lickable lime green lap, basking her beautiful breasts in the sun"

Orgasmus.  Lovely cupable tits.  Beautiful curves.  Sexy body huggable around the waist.  totally enjoyed her pics in the past, still delighted by her now.

Sexy Mia.  Tits that look like they should taste like sweet caramel.  long dark hair.  Deep cleavage.  thoughts of resting right next to her and eying her beauty.

delightful pics by this trio  food-smiley-004.gif

Thank you very much dear sir smile.gif

Wow, my first post here smilio14.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 23 2018, 08:49 AM
Post #1900

E Cup+

QUOTE(Orgasmus @ Sep 23 2018, 07:40 AM)
Thank you very much dear sir smile.gif

Wow, my first post here  smilio14.gif

you are very welcome, Orgasmus love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 23 2018, 08:54 AM
Post #1901

E Cup+

Missguided rocks it solo on the rating page this morning. smilio14.gif I remember the first time I'd seen this pic, but it wasn't on the rating page, may've been a post some time ago. loved how her tits thrust forward and how pronounced her areolas and nipples are. made me wonder how she could dress up as or cosplay Supergirl, namely the pulling of a buttoned down shirt open as she wears the iconic blue suit underneath. but this one has a different vibe, like a version of a Lara Croft ready for an exploring mission.

or in other words, Missguided, you are such a sexy goddess that exudes beauty in all states of dress. starting the morning off right with this pic food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 24 2018, 05:58 AM
Post #1902

E Cup+

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Sep 23 2018, 08:54 AM)
Missguided rocks it solo on the rating page this morning. smilio14.gif  I remember the first time I'd seen this pic, but it wasn't on the rating page, may've been a post some time ago.  loved how her tits thrust forward and how pronounced her areolas and nipples are.  made me wonder how she could dress up as or cosplay Supergirl, namely the pulling of a buttoned down shirt open as she wears the iconic blue suit underneath.  but this one has a different vibe, like a version of a Lara Croft ready for an exploring mission.

or in other words, Missguided, you are such a sexy goddess that exudes beauty in all states of dress.  starting the morning off right with this pic  food-smiley-004.gif

another gorgeous pic from Missguided in a car. gorgeous tits, areolas and nipples, lovely outfit, and just over all spectacular! smilio14.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 25 2018, 06:07 AM
Post #1903

E Cup+

strong showings on the rating page today smilio14.gif

From the faves, Missguided starts it with another great chest out for a drive pic. such a delight to passersby to see such great tits in full view! then Orgasmus with her pretty tits and dark areolas. mmmm, just thinking of kissing them and into her cleavage smilio05.gif Daisy27 with some awesome tan lines on top with her rosy areolas, pretty kitty below! and Rockchick's amazing flash with her tits and tats. great smile too!

for top new rating tits for today, I do have one specific in mind for the title, and that is Cincykid10. not quite sure to make of the decoration on those nipples, but the nipples themselves look very inviting. fine pair of handfuls with some outstanding cleavage I wanna rest in there. and great smile, love that smile in the pic along with the dark hair. would love to find out what playtime entails smilio05.gif

did have an eye on LarissaMom too. viewing them gave me the urge to want to caress and squeeze her tits. the nipples too, thinking how taut they would feel and how they'd wanna stay tall as a tongue runs around them. would love if she posted more 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 26 2018, 06:16 AM
Post #1904

E Cup+

eying two top new rating tits for today smilio14.gif

first, Agobu, bright pink nipples on light toned tits peeking around the cups of a pretty outfit. beautiful chest, very pretty tits. someone to snuggle up with. a beautiful picture indeed food-smiley-004.gif

and Cincykid10, can't help but ogle at those nipples and yet my eyes are drawn into her deep cleavage. so wanna rest my head there and feel those soft tits around me. nice waist too, adding to an already beautiful picture. tops off a great picture that was posted yesterday food-smiley-004.gif

had been scrolling up to the top of the screen for that Guest as well. lovely tits and nipples, beautiful face, pretty eyes and hair. love those lips. wishing she was sitting in front of me like this camera view provides. would be so happy and 22.gif hope she joins and adds more, would be a fantastic treat!

enjoyed Daisy and Snickerdoodlenurse as well, just seemed too close up to do their tits justice. have been enjoying theirs for a while now. sure their next pics will be great as well.

excellent pics by all 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 27 2018, 06:12 AM
Post #1905

E Cup+

eyes are on two pics for top new rating tits for today. first comes to no surprise to give the last two days of this one's posts, and that is Cincykid10 love-smiley-085.gif love the tan lines, love the turn of the body showing off some spectacular curves, and like the hand placement for a bit of shyness with the lower body. combined with the other pics up for rating, we've got a lovely lady here! the other is Agobu. for only a view of her chest, still looks fantastic, making me wish I were helping her push her tits up and together. also been posting some great pics this week as well!

two I also want to mention quick is petmanpetman and those awesome tits showing there. pretty, round, and well taken. the other Tina2017. nice side by side shot of naked and clothed. a nice pair as well.

And check out Orgasmus' newest post in her thread. great side shot of her body and kind of like a silhouette shot. quite lovely indeed food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 28 2018, 06:12 AM
Post #1906

E Cup+

Orgasmus, her lovely tits, dark areolas, and draping hair. such a vision of beauty! 2thumbs.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, zooming in on Booby1176 love-smiley-085.gif in that position, they hang quite nicely and are pretty to view. the position itself lends to so many fantasies between being underneath her, behind her, and in front. imagining her turning her head to face me and showing such a lovely smile and a look that gives me comfort and encouragement to touch her. will be happy to see more posted from her food-smiley-004.gif

the Peek-A-Boob guest also quite a hottie. long dark hair, one tit out, one nipple poking against the top, shapely body and hips. would love for her join and show off more smile.gif

also eying Agobu and Wonder. beautiful in her resting position in the car, Agobu continues to delight. and Wonder with that pink areola and nipple, another in a long line of great pics she's posted.

quite a nice way to start the weekend with these ladies food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 29 2018, 08:22 AM
Post #1907

E Cup+

starting with fave Daisy27, that would make for a great gif, these six pics that have her going from dressed to nude smilio14.gif then again, would love to see that in real time too. very pretty and a great set of tits. delightful!

as for the top new rating tits for today, going with LarissaMom smile.gif also a great set of tits and dark areolas, and the way she's laying on her side, showing off some amazing curves, even a bit of a tan line around the hip. very tempting to touch this beautiful woman!

Agobu's not overlooked though. great underboob shot and silvery shiny panties. just imagining how to enjoy a Saturday afternoon with her (and many other of our RMM ladies) dressed like that. like if she snugged up to me on the side of the couch or head resting on my lap as we enjoy the TV.

finally, that Guest! gorgeous tits, button nipples, slightly darker areolas to her skin. a lovely chest to behold. then looking up there's her beautiful face, those rosy puckered lip I just wanna kiss madly, and long dark hair. oh how I want her to join and show more! can only hope she reads this and is encouraged to do so. would totally enjoy her addition to the site! love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 30 2018, 08:40 AM
Post #1908

E Cup+

made it easy to review the rating list today 2thumbs.gif

fave Orgasmus, a turn on with her tits and areolas out! imagining how the reveal by pulling her bikini to the sides to show them off and how great that would look. great waist and hips accented with her jeans. making this a fantastic tits n' jeans pic too. wanna stand with her and rock side to side against her sexy body. or if she'd want, she could sit on my lap for an even closer view. would be excited either way food-smiley-004.gif 22.gif

top new rating tits for today: Agobu! beautiful body and breasts, awesome figure in a great pose, and lovely outfit. totally sexy woman!

the Guest looks pretty too, nice sort of shy pose and that bit of long hair over her right shoulder is a sweet touch. imagining what would happen if I sat next to her. smilio05.gif

and shout out to Daisy27, awesome job! food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 1 2018, 06:09 AM
Post #1909

E Cup+

short list to start the month, but a good start smile.gif

top new rating tits for today: JaneD 2thumbs.gif her top pulled up, she has her big tits out for view while outdoors in jeans. many a fine pic posted by her over the time here and this continues the trend. and such a big smile too! great way to start the day.

was eying Agobu for it, but it was hard to view her tits in this morning's pic. sort of mostly hidden by her arms and hands. but I would say I'd like a taste as well.

and the Guest on the list today. fine huggably squeezable body. great tits and nipples. and huge bright smile! love to see what else may be in store if she continues to post
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 2 2018, 06:14 AM
Post #1910

E Cup+

finding a lot to enjoy from the rating list from just about everyone there! smilio14.gif

from the faves, there's Orgasmus in that hot, hot mesh top and black panties. such a sexy, shapely body. gorgeous tits as always. probably would end up rubbing every part of her one way or another. one spectacular body pic!

and then FiveTwo, the angelic woman in the woods in white with creamy tits, pink nipples, and hot pink lips. love to share a seat next to her (or she could slide over a bit more and sit on my lap) and enjoy the scenery. very pretty indeed!

thinking for top new rating tits for today, Valeriethefemale edging out Agobu. a beautiful torso shot, handfuls with puffy nipples, sweet lips, and long dark hair. liking what I see in her first pic and would be excited to see more from her. Agobu a delight as well with the view down her cleavage. one more shoulder strap to go and the tops down and her tits are completely out. quite beautifully done too! food-smiley-004.gif

even the Guest with the bright blue bra caught my eye. those dark nipples and areolas. so wanting to suck and kiss them. lovely tits and cleavage as well.

awesome, ladies, great set to start the day 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 3 2018, 06:06 AM
Post #1911

E Cup+

Orgasmus and her lovely tits! love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif hands want to cup them. fingers want to tweak them. mouth wants to kiss them. and those dark areolas against the rest of her skin tone. an amazing straight on front view that is simply wonderful! wub.gif

Agobu back as the top new rating tits for today! round tits out in only a pair of shorts. great view with the background. perfect way to spend the day 2thumbs.gif

and the Guest has quite a nice pic as well. this one, round tits and a bit of lip to a nice smile. smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 4 2018, 06:05 AM
Post #1912

E Cup+

top new rating tits for today: Agobu's side view in a pinch 2thumbs.gif sweater pulled up to show off her beautiful tits and her finger and thumb right on top of the nipple. thinking that if she accidentally squeezed herself too hard that I could kiss it and make it better smilio05.gif

+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 5 2018, 06:10 AM
Post #1913

E Cup+

short rating list today so this will end up quick. Agobu's pic in her favorite position. I like it too. would be great to be underneath her staring up at those lovely hanging tits. 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 5 2018, 06:18 AM
Post #1914

E Cup+

bonus shout out to BNS88. such incredible pics you've shown me that I want to thank you here as well. food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 6 2018, 08:20 AM
Post #1915

E Cup+

another short list and Agobu making a statement with her pic love-smiley-085.gif another moment of her in a pinch. to cup those tits of hers and clip those nipples between my fingers. wonder if it would be an even more amazing feeling for her if another pair of hands assisted in that way. a great pic for the top new rating tits for today food-smiley-004.gif

and a special shout out to Vinostyle. very happy we were able to chat and was able to put a smile on my face before heading to bed. hope to do that again some time food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 7 2018, 07:57 AM
Post #1916

E Cup+

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 6 2018, 08:20 AM)
another short list and Agobu making a statement with her pic love-smiley-085.gif another moment of her in a pinch.  to cup those tits of hers and clip those nipples between my fingers.  wonder if it would be an even more amazing feeling for her if another pair of hands assisted in that way.  a great pic for the top new rating tits for today  food-smiley-004.gif

and a special shout out to Vinostyle.  very happy we were able to chat and was able to put a smile on my face before heading to bed.  hope to do that again some time  food-smiley-004.gif

finishing off the weekend with a solo pic on the rating page and that one pic again belongs to Agobu. squeezing her fine handfuls in black and white. great set of pics Agobu! food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 8 2018, 06:12 AM
Post #1917

E Cup+

as we enter 91K views, starting first with fave Daisy27. lovely chest, areolas, and smile as she lounges on her bed waiting. hopefully she wouldn't be waiting long for me to massages and kiss her all over and show how much I enjoy viewing her. 2thumbs.gif and FiveTwo love-smiley-085.gif love to give you a pinch, just would need to know when and where. lovely, sexy woman!

now, as for top new rating tits for today, there are a lot to choose from, but after a few minutes of viewing the list again, gotta go with Petmanpetman! in the shower, sexy pose, great looking body, slender figure, amazing tits! great for hugging and squeezing 2thumbs.gif

others were also in the running though. liked blb2013 and Booby1176 at the top of the page, beautiful view of the tits and nipples. littlejoe as well, love how the top is pulled down and her tits look amazing! Agobu goes without saying how much I enjoy viewing hers.

excellent to start the week with ladies. grinning-smiley-003.gif for you all!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 9 2018, 06:04 AM
Post #1918

E Cup+

another short list today, meaning one solid new top rating tits for today and that is Littlejoe smile.gif

first off, that is a beautiful top she's wearing and how it opens and how her nipples help keep it even more open is fantastic. second, that's some great cleavage showing. and her figure down to her hips, amazing! quite a sexy woman indeed! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 10 2018, 05:57 AM
Post #1919

E Cup+

no one on the rating list today, so i'll just say hello to all the lovely faves and sexy ladies that grace us on RMM. and guys, make sure you show your appreciation to them for submitting such great pics on a daily basis food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 11 2018, 06:07 AM
Post #1920

E Cup+

top new rating tits for today: Bigpinks love-smiley-085.gif main reason for her over BusFuck was how she showed off her big pink nipples and areolas. nice how they're shown from two different angles through the mesh dress. the third pic also quite a turn on in the way she's ready. pretty hair too. Well done, Bigpinks! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post

94 Pages « < 62 63 64 65 66 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:51 PM