Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Weekly Movie Review

Bobaloo
post Oct 7 2006, 11:29 AM
Post #151

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 7 2006, 07:11 AM)
anybody see the new  tv show  FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS   ,  to me it was a take from , varsity blues , remember the  titans , and the movie friday night lites ...  it looks to be stupid to me

varsity blues was a good movie, remember the titans was a great movie. Friday night lights was a horrible wast of time. It had the typical premise of a school sports movie but totally blew it. i didn't care about the coach, the team, or the players. It's like they made an outline for the movie and made sure to touch on each point of the outline without ever caring about trying to get the viewer engaged in the story. It was complete shit! if you want a good movie with the same basic idea, then you should watch remember the titans, hoosiers, coach carter, or something like that. But please don't waste your time on that movie

now for the TV series. It could be good. I'm sure a completely different group of people are in charge of the creative ideas for the TV show as compared to the movie, but the movie jaded me so much that I just don't care.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 7 2006, 11:32 AM
Post #152

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 7 2006, 11:29 AM)
varsity blues was a good movie, remember the titans was a great movie. Friday night lights was a horrible wast of time.  It had the typical premise of a school sports movie but totally blew it.  i didn't care about the coach, the team, or the players.  It's like they made an outline for the movie and made sure to touch on each point of the outline without ever caring about trying to get the viewer engaged in the story.  It was complete shit!  if you want a good movie with the same basic idea, then you should watch remember the titans, hoosiers, coach carter, or something like that.  But please don't waste your time on that movie

now for the TV series.  It could be good.  I'm sure a completely different group of people are in charge of the creative ideas for the TV show as compared to the movie, but the movie jaded me so much that I just don't care.

wow, I got pretty passionate about that. Didn't mean to.

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 8 2006, 04:22 PM
Post #153

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 7 2006, 11:32 AM)
wow, I got pretty passionate about that.  Didn't mean to.

Id say so !! LOL
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 9 2006, 12:50 AM
Post #154

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 7 2006, 07:11 AM)
anybody see the new  tv show  FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS   ,  to me it was a take from , varsity blues , remember the  titans , and the movie friday night lites ...  it looks to be stupid to me

Saw the movie but never heard of the TV show

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 10 2006, 11:32 AM
Post #155

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 8 2006, 10:50 PM)
Saw the movie but never heard of the TV show

I've never seen either. Besides syndicated shows I don't watch much TV. I was flipping through the major networks the other day and I didn't recognize any of the shows that were on. I know shows like Lost and Prison Break among others are supposed to be great shows but I've never seen them and honestly have no idea what they are about. Now add Friday Night Lights to that list, well I think I have an idea what this is about at least.
Well that's about it for my post, I don't think I added anything constructive to here, which seems to be in character for me.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 10 2006, 04:04 PM
Post #156

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

I just saw the movie Departed. It was pretty F-in' good. I won't say anything else about the movie, though, cuz I hate when people do that when a movie first comes out. at least give people a chance to see the fuckin' movie before you go and ruin it for 'em.

Anyway, at the risk of sounding gay, which I'm sure I've never done before around here, I will say that Matt Damon and Leonardo DiCaprio are two really good actors. Even Marky Mark did a great job and he had some hilarious lines in the movie. and teh lesbian scene was hot as hell

Actually, there is no lesbian scene. but it'd be awesome if there were.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 10 2006, 04:15 PM
Post #157

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 10 2006, 02:04 PM)
I just saw the movie Departed.  It was pretty F-in' good.  I won't say anything else about the movie, though, cuz I hate when people do that when a movie first comes out.  at least give people a chance to see the fuckin' movie before you go and ruin it for 'em.

Anyway, at the risk of sounding gay, which I'm sure I've never done before around here, I will say that Matt Damon and Leonardo DiCaprio are two really good actors.  Even Marky Mark did a great job and he had some hilarious lines in the movie.  and teh lesbian scene was hot as hell
Actually, there is no lesbian scene.  but it'd be awesome if there were.

pretty much all the guys in that movie are "heart throb" actors but I dig most of the movies they are in nonetheless, they're good actors. and that movie looks pretty decent. I was going to go see it tonight, until I learned there was no lesbian scene. dry.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 10 2006, 04:24 PM
Post #158

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 10 2006, 04:15 PM)
pretty much all the guys in that movie are "heart throb" actors but I dig most of the movies they are in nonetheless, they're good actors. and that movie looks pretty decent. I was going to go see it tonight, until I learned there was no lesbian scene.  dry.gif

Sorry to ruin it for you. You do get to see a chicks pretty sweet ass in some nice undies. She's got a killer stomach too.

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 11 2006, 01:59 AM
Post #159

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 10 2006, 11:32 AM)
I've never seen either. Besides syndicated shows I don't watch much TV. I was flipping through the major networks the other day and I didn't recognize any of the shows that were on. I know shows like Lost and Prison Break among others are supposed to be great shows but I've never seen them and honestly have no idea what they are about. Now add Friday Night Lights to that list, well I think I have an idea what this is about at least.
Well that's about it for my post, I don't think I added anything constructive to here, which seems to be in character for me.

I like you do not watch much TV despite popular belief, but you much watch LOST. get it on DVD, it is 1 million times better than the crap network TV usually spews out

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 11 2006, 11:11 AM
Post #160

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 10 2006, 11:59 PM)
I like you do not watch much TV despite popular belief, but you much watch LOST. get it on DVD, it is 1 million times better than the crap network TV usually spews out

it looked interesting but I figured there wasn't much point to watching it without any background on the show as each episode seems to be a continuation from the previous.
But if it gets one of these, maybe I'll check it out on DVD.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 11 2006, 12:29 PM
Post #161

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 11 2006, 11:11 AM)
it looked interesting but I figured there wasn't much point to watching it without any background on the show as each episode seems to be a continuation from the previous.
But if it gets one of these, maybe I'll check it out on DVD.

haven't seen that in a while. and since when does bondi drink fosters??? blink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 11 2006, 12:48 PM
Post #162

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 11 2006, 10:29 AM)
haven't seen that in a while.  and since when does bondi drink fosters??? blink.gif

But I thought Fosters was Australian for beer™ confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 11 2006, 12:53 PM
Post #163

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 11 2006, 12:48 PM)
But I thought Fosters was Australian for beer™   unsure.gif

You mean, Australian for Beh ™
and try telling bondi that. He'll just tell you that it's really australian for vile tasting vomit... you know, as opposed to the good kind. wacko.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
closeup
post Oct 11 2006, 03:01 PM
Post #164

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

I watched "Thank-You for Smoking" last night. I liked it, it was original. Where it could have been corny or over-the-top, it was played just right. I'd recommend it to someone who likes satire.
+Quote Post
HardDick69
post Oct 11 2006, 03:17 PM
Post #165

B Cup

Member No.: 17,840

QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 11 2006, 03:01 PM)
I watched "Thank-You for Smoking" last night. I liked it, it was original.  Where it could have been corny or over-the-top, it was played just right. I'd recommend it to someone who likes satire.

Yeah I've been wanting tos ee that, it looked hilarious. I love a good satire.

--------------------
"If you keep touching me like that, I just might be one of those girls" - PussyDrippin69

AOL Instant Messenger: RMMHD69
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 11 2006, 03:19 PM
Post #166

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 11 2006, 10:53 AM)
You mean, Australian for Beh ™
and try telling bondi that.  He'll just tell you that it's really australian for vile tasting vomit... you know, as opposed to the good kind. wacko.gif

what does bondi know about booze anyway? nah.gif

QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 11 2006, 01:01 PM)
I watched "Thank-You for Smoking" last night. I liked it, it was original.  Where it could have been corny or over-the-top, it was played just right. I'd recommend it to someone who likes satire.

I'm not really a fan of satire. I much more enjoy movies that point out the folly of the subject through sarcasm and ridicule. Now THAT'S funny.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Oct 11 2006, 03:32 PM
Post #167

Double D's

I just now took a call from someone at the "Maury Povitch Show". It seems some family in Portland had a house fire where the kid rescued the family. I vaguely remember it. Anyway, the Povitch show is having the family on and is buying them $6000.00 worth of IKEA furniture. They were looking for a moving company to go to New Jersey to get it. I just happened to have a truck coming back from New Orleans so I said yes. In exchange, my company is going to be mentioned on the show. Probably in the credits, but WTF. It's going to take the driver about an hour extra to pick the stuff up and probably less than an hour to drop it off. It'll be interesting if nothing else. I don't think I've ever watched the show, but I DO know Maury is married to Connie Chung.
+Quote Post
HardDick69
post Oct 11 2006, 03:35 PM
Post #168

B Cup

Member No.: 17,840

QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 11 2006, 03:32 PM)
I just now took a call from someone at the "Maury Povitch Show". It seems some family in Portland had a house fire where the kid rescued the family. I vaguely remember it. Anyway, the Povitch show is having the family on and is buying them $6000.00 worth of IKEA furniture. They were looking for a moving company to go to New Jersey to get it. I just happened to have a truck coming back from New Orleans so I said yes. In exchange, my company is going to be mentioned on the show. Probably in the credits, but WTF. It's going to take the driver about an hour extra to pick the stuff up and probably less than an hour to drop it off. It'll be interesting if nothing else. I don't think I've ever watched the show, but I DO know Maury is married to Connie Chung.

I know, poor guy eh?

--------------------
"If you keep touching me like that, I just might be one of those girls" - PussyDrippin69

AOL Instant Messenger: RMMHD69
+Quote Post
closeup
post Oct 11 2006, 03:47 PM
Post #169

Double D's

QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Oct 11 2006, 03:35 PM)
I know, poor guy eh?

Have you ever seen HIM? He's no prize. Although if I had to chose between him and Oprah, I'd have to think about it. That reminds me, who was the wet-brain that got his panties in a knot when we were ragging on Oprah. He was all excited about her giving away cars to the audience. Who was that guy, I can't remember.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 11 2006, 03:57 PM
Post #170

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 11 2006, 01:32 PM)

cool, make sure you get a plug for RMM...well maybe that's better suited for Springer laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Oct 11 2006, 01:35 PM)
I know, poor guy eh?

I still have my Connie Chung calendar 22.gif

QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 11 2006, 01:47 PM)
Have you ever seen HIM? He's no prize. Although if I had to chose between him and Oprah, I'd have to think about it. That reminds me, who was the wet-brain that got his panties in a knot when we were ragging on Oprah. He was all excited about her giving away cars to the audience. Who was that guy, I can't remember.

I think I know but I don't want to incriminate the innocent.

Ahhh, it was Imagirlwatcher....I guess Oprah is technically a girl tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Oct 11 2006, 04:21 PM
Post #171

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 11 2006, 03:57 PM)
cool, make sure you get a plug for RMM...well maybe that's better suited for Springer  laughing-smiley-017.gif
I still have my Connie Chung calendar  22.gif
I think I know but I don't want to incriminate the innocent.
Ahhh, it was Imagirlwatcher....I guess Oprah is technically a girl tongue.gif

That was funny. I thought the guy was pulling my chain when he was getting all misty and moist over Oprah. Then, after a half-dozen posts, I realized he was being serious. By then he was pissed that Oprah wasn't my favorite daytime talk show host. I thought I was giving her a compliment when I said she was the only talk show host with her own zip-code. unsure.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 11 2006, 04:40 PM
Post #172

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 11 2006, 02:21 PM)
That was funny. I thought the guy was pulling my chain when he was getting all misty and moist over Oprah. Then, after a half-dozen posts, I realized he was being serious. By then he was pissed that Oprah wasn't my favorite daytime talk show host. I thought I was giving her a compliment when I said she was the only talk show host with her own zip-code.  confused-smiley-013.gif

I bet her ass has its own congressman laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Oct 11 2006, 04:45 PM
Post #173

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 11 2006, 04:40 PM)
I bet her ass has its own congressman  laughing-smiley-017.gif

If I was worth a billion dollars, my ass would have it's own senator. I think Hillary would make a good candidate.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 11 2006, 04:52 PM
Post #174

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 11 2006, 02:45 PM)
If I was worth a billion dollars, my ass would have it's own senator. I think Hillary would make a good candidate.

not a pretty picture blink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Oct 11 2006, 06:21 PM
Post #175

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 11 2006, 04:52 PM)
not a pretty picture  blink.gif

She'd be perfect, she's used to being next to an asshole.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 12 2006, 03:37 AM
Post #176

I don't suffer FOOLS

Damn the mulitple quote isn't fucking working!!!

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 11 2006, 03:19 PM)
what does bondi know about booze anyway?  nah.gif

Lost gets the Bondi stamp of approval

Fosters is watered down rats piss

I know plenty about booze

the end tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 12 2006, 12:23 PM
Post #177

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 12 2006, 01:37 AM)
Damn the mulitple quote isn't fucking working!!!
Lost gets the Bondi stamp of approval

Fosters is watered down rats piss

I know plenty about booze

the end tongue.gif

I think you just wrote your autobiography blink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 13 2006, 02:53 AM
Post #178

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 12 2006, 12:23 PM)
I think you just wrote your autobiography  blink.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif

Gnappy one of your very best, funniest posts. You cracked a laugh form bondi then I can assure you!

If not my biography, at least the forward to it, written by Steve Allen of course!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 13 2006, 11:56 AM
Post #179

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 13 2006, 12:53 AM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif

Gnappy one of your very best, funniest posts. You cracked a laugh form bondi then I can assure you!

If not my biography, at least the forward to it, written by Steve Allen of course!

and for filler you can talk about Ross Perot, and the last two chapters could be excerpts from the Oliver North trial.
and the audio book could be read by Larry King grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 13 2006, 05:31 PM
Post #180

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 13 2006, 11:56 AM)
and for filler you can talk about Ross Perot, and the last two chapters could be excerpts from the Oliver North trial.
and the audio book could be read by Larry King   grinning-smiley-003.gif

I shall call it.... I Didn't Do It tongue.gif

On a side note my mother is returning home from vacation in Hong Kong tomorrow and word has it she bought me like 100 DVDs.... god bless piracy!!!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post

10 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 06:19 AM