Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

94 Pages « < 71 72 73 74 75 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Loveminnj, ...likes them all

LovemInNJ
post Jul 9 2019, 06:03 AM
Post #2161

E Cup+

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,181

looks like another one of those time skips just occurred because I swear I wasn't that close to 110K already ohmy.gif it's great to see it, just surprised.

helps when I talk about fave Hottonya and that tight tan body of hers. taken from a different angle than yesterday, awesome tits and nipples, fit figure, and still just that pair of pink panties! total turn on, Tonya! food-smiley-004.gif

and the top new rating tits for today: Kim Leun. i was first thinking Jenn43 given the great pic posted yesterday, but i like the intimacy reflected in Kim's pic today. pretty face and eyes close up, beautiful tits, like the hairstyle. feel like either she or i would be leaning in closer at any moment. smilio05.gif

Jenn43 looks great too. the wet look in the shower along with her flirting pic in the lower section. between the two, a pair of great shots! grinning-smiley-003.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Karatenami
post Jul 9 2019, 09:19 AM
Post #2162

B Cup

Member No.: 42,757
Bra size (for females only): DD

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jul 9 2019, 06:03 AM)
looks like another one of those time skips just occurred because I swear I wasn't that close to 110K already ohmy.gif  it's great to see it, just surprised.

helps when I talk about fave Hottonya and that tight tan body of hers.  taken from a different angle than yesterday, awesome tits and nipples, fit figure, and still just that pair of pink panties!  total turn on, Tonya! food-smiley-004.gif

and the top new rating tits for today: Kim Leun.  i was first thinking Jenn43 given the great pic posted yesterday, but i like the intimacy reflected in Kim's pic today.  pretty face and eyes close up, beautiful tits, like the hairstyle.  feel like either she or i would be leaning in closer at any moment.  smilio05.gif

Jenn43 looks great too.  the wet look in the shower along with her flirting pic in the lower section.  between the two, a pair of great shots! grinning-smiley-003.gif

Glad youre still doing this, and that youre here Loveminnj!
[attachmentid=228926]

--------------------
Kara Tenami.. ;)
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 9 2019, 09:01 PM
Post #2163

E Cup+

QUOTE(Karatenami @ Jul 9 2019, 09:19 AM)
[attachmentid=228926]

many thanks to you Kara for the kind words! it's all our wonderful members like you that keep making this a delight to visit every day food-smiley-004.gif and always eager to hear what the members think as well. so many new members as well as long termers post on the rating page that I hope my words reach them with sincerity. smilio05.gif

must've been a whirlwind through here today too. this morning i was stunned i hit 110K. looking this evening it's already past 111K.
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 9 2019, 09:01 PM
Post #2164

E Cup+

QUOTE(Karatenami @ Jul 9 2019, 09:19 AM)
[attachmentid=228926]

and btw, you look smokin' hot there 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 10 2019, 06:24 AM
Post #2165

E Cup+

few more days of the view rocketing up like it did yesterday and i'll hit 115K quick! hope this means everyone's liking what's here and visiting often smilio05.gif

anyway, today is one of those few days when the Guest gets the top new rating tits for today title. beautiful tits from a blue top that's pulled down. that right areola has my attention. gorgeous smile. and so expect that if I was that close she'd lean over for a great big hug with those soft warm tits making it even better. so wanna see more of her 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Karatenami
post Jul 10 2019, 08:04 AM
Post #2166

B Cup

Member No.: 42,757
Bra size (for females only): DD

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jul 10 2019, 06:24 AM)
few more days of the view rocketing up like it did yesterday and i'll hit 115K quick!  hope this means everyone's liking what's here and visiting often  smilio05.gif

anyway, today is one of those few days when the Guest gets the top new rating tits for today title.  beautiful tits from a blue top that's pulled down.  that right areola has my attention.  gorgeous smile.  and so expect that if I was that close she'd lean over for a great big hug with those soft warm tits making it even better.  so wanna see more of her 2thumbs.gif

Fair warning.. i have a few pics being uploaded toooooo smilio09.gif

--------------------
Kara Tenami.. ;)
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 11 2019, 06:00 AM
Post #2167

E Cup+

QUOTE(Karatenami @ Jul 10 2019, 08:04 AM)
Fair warning.. i have a few pics being uploaded toooooo smilio09.gif

you know me well enough to know I am thrilled by the thought of more pics of you smilio14.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 11 2019, 06:06 AM
Post #2168

E Cup+

Karatenami's pic is on the rating page and immediately got a 10 from me. such a great body to view and a sweet personality too! simply fantastic food-smiley-004.gif

splitting top new rating tits for today between Marlena and Cum4me1. Marlena's pair looks beautiful and I've got the feeling that if I was next to her she'd wrap her arm around me and pull me into her chest, head tilts upward, and sighs with pleasure as I (hopefully) please her body smilio05.gif meanwhile Cum4me1 has me eager to want to jump in the shower with her. to scrub, to kiss, to squeeze. also a beautiful set 2thumbs.gif

some great pics by Kim Leun as well of her top as well as bottom. got a great body for sure 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 12 2019, 06:09 AM
Post #2169

E Cup+

jumping by leaps and bounds this week. within reach of 115K and at this pace this week would think i'd hit 125K by month's end ohmy.gif but anyway...

Kara! my fave Karatenami! another sexy nude pose on the rating page today! such a hottie with a beautiful figure. a delight to see these pics all week food-smiley-004.gif

hard decision for top new rating tits for today. there's Kim Leun with that, to me, naughty grin as she shows off her lovely tits. like the hairstyle too. smile.gif and then there's jt444, view of her bust, big tits, cleavage and all. like Kim's full torso view but jt444's tits are beautiful as well. guess i have to split the title today 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 20 2019, 10:12 PM
Post #2170

E Cup+

back from a long, well earned vacation. will get back into routine tomorrow. for now just want to ask what did I miss? grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 21 2019, 06:43 AM
Post #2171

E Cup+

ohmy.gif am I reading the thread page correct?? i'm gone for a week and you guys send me past 125K to 130, no, 140, no 15.... 158K???? thought maybe Lynette or Kara or Tonya or Cum4me1 or one or more of the lovely ladies had posted some amazing pics here that I would have had to catch up on. almost have to apologize that I wasn't here for the week as I had no access to log on. guess people were eager to see me come back? if that's the case, i'm back! ready to be titillated by the terrific and tempting babes of RMM can their amazing tits and bodies wub.gif

+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 21 2019, 06:43 AM
Post #2172

E Cup+

oh, and if you don't want to reply here, there's always a quick PM. thanks for the 158K food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 22 2019, 06:09 AM
Post #2173

E Cup+

now the views are almost at 200K??? ohmy.gif I could believe it if there was some hot RMM babe that just posted here, but other than that?

anyway, first top new rating tits for today in a week is Jgirl515 2thumbs.gif very pretty tits and like the slightly darker round areolas. not much else to say since it's a closeup view of them, but like them nonetheless smile.gif

pretty pair pulled down by Lauren7158 as well. much darker areolas stand out against the rest of her skin. imagine seeing a smile if the angle taken was a bit higher. and like the tiny bit of panty shot at the same time food-smiley-004.gif

and the guest with the near real Hershey kiss areolas and nipples. to suck on them thinking they'd melt in my mouth. would make an awesome addition to the RMM membership smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 23 2019, 05:57 AM
Post #2174

E Cup+

a shame there's no tits on display today on the rating page. must be preparing for a great list tomorrow 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 24 2019, 05:49 AM
Post #2175

E Cup+

AlaskaDude must've been blessed to have such a gorgeous woman to celebrate his birthday. and those puckered lips? spectacular picture of her AlaskaDude, top new rating tits for today and the week thus far! food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 25 2019, 06:21 AM
Post #2176

E Cup+

fave Daisy27 showing off her amazing curves in the shower. great view of her sexy body. such a wonderful way to start the morning! wub.gif

top new rating tits for today. very hard to decide between Kent Brockman and JennyReb. both described as DDs. both with a beautiful front on view. both with some amazing areolas and nipples in clear view. may have to split the title between the two because I just don't know if I can say one is that much better than the other. and with how sparse the week has been, these two take care of the need for beautiful tits this week. excellent both of you! food-smiley-004.gif

saw MissGuided has posted once more smilio14.gif soooooooooo miss her presence here. get to be friends here with such a gorgeous woman and to have chatted with her so often that it's a shame i can't contact her further. all the posts she just gets better and better. would have loved to have a pic from her as my avatar pic. but adore whenever she returns. would like to think if we weren't on RMM we'd still be friends, which would be so awesome smilio05.gif

also going through MissMelons withdrawl. been so busy and on and off quick in the mornings that i hadn't realized how long ago it's been since we chatted. also such a gorgeous woman that it's been a pleasure to chat when we could.

and finally, as mentioned, thinking and wondering if any of the RMM hotties could be my avatar. would want it with a note in the pic stating a "thank you" for a reason they would like to say and would be happy to have me use the pic as an avatar. had once asked missguided years ago, but now that i'm reaching 200K views, would like to have an RMM lady be the one in the pic as i do not have a lady of my own to have there. contemplated when to ask and now seems like a good time. so many lovely ladies here, hoping one would be willing to do so.
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 26 2019, 05:56 AM
Post #2177

E Cup+

another pretty picture posted by Daisy27 2thumbs.gif sexy figure and amazing tits! made sure to let her know how much I like her areolas and all food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Missguided
post Jul 27 2019, 04:14 AM
Post #2178

C Cup

Member No.: 41,944

What would you like? Xx
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 27 2019, 08:58 AM
Post #2179

E Cup+

QUOTE(Missguided @ Jul 27 2019, 04:14 AM)
What would you like? Xx

your choice if you want to show off those gorgeous, squeezable tits of yours or if you want them covered with one of those shirt you wear that really make them eye-catching (you are spectacular either way so I don't mind how you present them) wub.gif but since the pic would be yours, i have the thought that if you had a legible note in the pic noting a thank you to me or any similar message, think that would work. i think some of the other RMM guys that have avatars with women in them do something like that which is where i got the idea from. as long as everyone who sees it knows it's not my pic per se but was given to me to use. that's why the note message in the pic might help.

on the plus side, means that whenever they go to check my posts, they'll be checking you out every time food-smiley-004.gif and feel free to ask if there's any other questions you may have about it.
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 27 2019, 09:16 AM
Post #2180

E Cup+

fave HotTonya and so many views and angles of her hot, sexy tan figure. whether from the front, back, or side, very beautiful and keeps me yearning to trace her tan lines. a delight every time she posts 2thumbs.gif

and fave Missguided back with another spectacular pic of her huge, soft, squeezable, eye-catching, delightful tits and playful tongue! love-smiley-085.gif all i can say is that the drought of seeing her adorable beauty has been quenched and will be sad when the next drought begins, but hopefully that won't be for a while. love every pic you post MissG and never upset when you're gone for some time because i know you have things to do on your end and our friendship is strong. glad to see you again!

and as for top new rating tits for today, this is Anyways1234 2thumbs.gif great tits, love those darker areolas and nipples, awesome figure, and the panties are a nice touch. awesome pic 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 29 2019, 06:07 AM
Post #2181

E Cup+

first, gotta acknowledge the sexy and adorable Missguided in the bathtub. spectacular body, pose, and everything! don't think i'll ever get enough of her but am thankful for anytime she posts on the site wub.gif

Snickerdoodlenurse as well, lovely torso shot of this fave. so much potential of how the snapshot would turn out, but all of them imagining the great smile she has afterward!

as for top new rating tits for today, torn between a terrific trio of tits. first there's Lauren7158. nice skin tone and darker areolas, color contrasted by the black bra. very pretty. then there's JennyReb, similar front view with a lighter skin tone and rosier areolas. and finally AllieF and the tan lines showing on her chest. all three are very pretty in their own way and certainly caught my eye to be the top today. so wanna give it to Lauren, but Jenny and Allie also look alluring food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 30 2019, 06:00 AM
Post #2182

E Cup+

Missguided...…...so perfect! tits out and wearing a beige dress. almost naked while clothed... morale should definitely increase around the office if she keeps dropping her top like that. spectacular pic wub.gif

top new rating tits for today, amongst all the guests posting, is Petmanpetman. awesome view from below of tits in mid bounce. so wanna reach up and squeeze and massage them. excellent timing! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 31 2019, 06:05 AM
Post #2183

E Cup+

the incredibly gorgeous and adorable Missguided posts again with yet another amazing pic of her tits! what more can I say but smilio14.gif love-smiley-077.gif

with all the guests around, that leaves Petmanpetman as today's top new rating tits for today. great figure, awesome tits! quite a lovely pic! 2thumbs.gif

and special props to the second guest with the lovely tits and glasses love-smiley-085.gif beautiful face, eyes, and hair. beautiful torso pic. looks like such a sweetheart! grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
Missguided
post Jul 31 2019, 06:19 AM
Post #2184

C Cup

Member No.: 41,944

🤔 wonder what it would take to ever qualify for top tits of the day lol xx
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 31 2019, 06:23 AM
Post #2185

E Cup+

QUOTE(Missguided @ Jul 31 2019, 06:19 AM)
🤔 wonder what it would take to ever qualify for top tits of the day lol xx

um, MissG, all my faves are top tits of the day by default. they just take it to a higher level wink.gif and with all your poses and outfit pics and when your tits out for view, you are at the top of my list shared by only a few others smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 1 2019, 06:06 AM
Post #2186

E Cup+

200K. 200,000+ thread views. I did not see this coming this year. maybe a few years down the road, but not this soon. I am just flabbergasted by the count because i'm still not sure exactly what it is that has everyone come to this thread other than give more of my personal view of the rating page than I would comment in the rating page for the pics. nonetheless, I thank everyone that contributed to the view count as well as every member that's commented here as well as the various RMM ladies that have posted pics here. means a lot that you help me reach this milestone that for all intensive purposes would normally be met by the ladies that load their own threads with pics. smilio05.gif

speaking of these ladies, first i mention Natash57 because of this morning's pic she posted. such a lovely lady, she perked me up with her post and i just wish i could sample what she's showing. imagining how warm, soft, caring, and kind she is to make it all the more pleasurable smilio05.gif second, MissGuided. she's returned and make another strong showing with her new pics. very happy to have friended her here and that we can chat often and anytime. and MissMelons, another lovely lady that's posted some outstanding pics of her oh so sexy tits and figure. like MissG, she brings it to another level and totally thrilled by every moment! and finally, though she's been gone from the site for some years, MisThis, one of the first ladies here that i got to know a little better and chat with often. so many wonderful pics over time that it gave me the idea of using my thread in its current mode. came very close to contacting off the site, which i was still very nervous about, so it was sad when she finally stopped for what i understand were other personal reasons.

them, along with others, make this this site a little more cozy and friendly that other sites lack and give me more reason to visit more often. if there's others i haven't mentioned here that feel they made a difference too, please respond here and i'll give you your props as well. as i often say, i love them all wub.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 1 2019, 06:15 AM
Post #2187

E Cup+

and not forgetting the top new rating tits for today. there's only one member on the list today, so Petmanpetman is the one by default. and those tits along with that figure certain make an excellent case if there were other members posting. something about that waist line gives me thoughts of wrapping my arms around her and just enjoy feeling the warmth of her body and her tits against me. 2thumbs.gif

now, we have quite a few guests and there are enough quality pics that i want to comment on them as well.

the first one. can't make mean comments on her. first, those lips! how can anyone not want to be kissed by them? tits look fantastic. hair, long and dark. skin, creamy. so pretty.

next, bath milf selfie. nice big tits. sweet areolas. great with the glasses like yesterday's guest. pretty face and hair.

guest checking for milk. yeah, kinda wanted to comment that i'd like to lend a hand there as well (didn't because was a little anxious to do so). either that or have a taste if she had some leak out. has me curious to see more of this lady to see how her tits and body look 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 2 2019, 06:05 AM
Post #2188

E Cup+

starting first with a bit of history of me and the site due to the 200K+. this is not my first screen name, but my third. if you look into the far history and see the other two, LikesThemAll and LikesThemToo, that was me. at one point I had forgotten my passwords and couldn't reset them, and so as third and final one where I'd remember the password no matter what, I landed on LovemInNJ smile.gif

Also bit of trivia, the reason I joined the site, or I should say the poster that intrigued me enough to join in the first place back then. BTS34e. partly because she was in NJ and intrigued that someone this hot was in NJ, but also because the pics were such quality even when her torso was covered up but skin tight. those pics got me to join all those years ago. and here I am now, seeing so many more great looking women and even getting to chat with some of them on a semi-regular basis. so you can thank BTS34e for me being here this long food-smiley-004.gif

Petmanpetman the only regular on the rating page today, so auto-top new rating tits for today. and i like the front view here, think they hang nice.

guess i can say with the guests, those that have a name in the title are the ones that had me lingering on them the most. the first one named Santana with the long dark hair and side view of the left breast and nipple. same with Rosy for almost all the same reason, except the hair is shorter 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 4 2019, 08:01 AM
Post #2189

E Cup+

MissGuided and MissMelons both sharing on the rating page? Best of blonde and brunette beauty with terrific tits and such sweet personalities! must be the start of a spectacular day smilio14.gif and kisses for both of them love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif

Snickerdoodlenurse too, always a great of tits for viewing. sweet nipples and fine handfuls to squeeze. the third of this top tit trio of faves wub.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, tough decision. love the large areolas on Curiouscoplenyc, the big Melons, cleavage, areolas and nipples of BigP, and the pose and view of the big tits and nipples of Bitemynips. edges out is Bitemynips in that i can imagine her rolling over on top of me, shoving her tit to my mouth to suck on and feel that soft warm body of hers against me. excellent pics by all food-smiley-004.gif

quick props to the Guest posting on a dare. sexy body, great tits, nice playful expression, looks good with the glasses, and dark hair. so pretty!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 6 2019, 06:04 AM
Post #2190

E Cup+

quite the trio of faves listed this morning. the divine MissGuided and her tits popping out through her white shirt, pushed together in a tempting and terrific pose in jeans. Noodleme76 and her tits, fine cleavage, dark areolas, so lovely. Hottonya, tight tan Tonya with tits that my eyes focus on and a body i'd love on top of mine smilio05.gif some of the best on the site imo food-smiley-004.gif

top new rating tits for today: Nerdgirl69. simple torso pic showing off a fine set of tits. would just love to give her a hug and squeeze (actually, would love to do the same and more to MissGuided if she'd let me). sweet first pic by her food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post

94 Pages « < 71 72 73 74 75 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 05:23 PM