Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages « < 13 14 15 16 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Spit Or Swallow, a question for the ladies

bondiguy
post Sep 15 2006, 05:18 PM
Post #421

I don't suffer FOOLS

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 15 2006, 04:03 AM)
thanks babes I miss you too love-smiley-077.gif
your so funny Gnappy

I would like to put my thoughts in for what its worth I think the debate is fekin funny to be honest it makes a change from seein the usual comments like show us ya tits etc etc blah blah, perhaps its not in the right forun and perhaps it should be moved to a 'fight' toptic and if you dow wanna read then you dont have to personally i prefer the spit and swallow part 2thumbs.gif ..... I wont have my boys called fucking morons, major assholes or dick heads or whatever cos thats offensive when you dont know the people personally (altho they prolly are dry.gif joke) that is all ..... Gnappy,closeup, bondi love ya all smile.gif

Yeah grinning-smiley-003.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 15 2006, 12:22 PM)
Working in a bowling alley would be my dream job if I ever got out of debt.

I'm gonna make it after all!!!!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
laura
post Sep 16 2006, 09:01 PM
Post #422

A Cup

Member No.: 1,103

I swallow. I never spit, but earlier in my life i coughed some out when I got surprised. In general I like the feel of it in my mouth. When I swallow, its like I make that guy part of me. Im not always into the taste, but all you have to do is make sure it happens a little further back in your mouth.
+Quote Post
foghorn
post Sep 16 2006, 09:50 PM
Post #423

D Cup

Member No.: 6,095

QUOTE(laura @ Sep 16 2006, 09:01 PM)
I swallow.  I never spit, but earlier in my life i coughed some out when I got surprised.  In general I like the feel of it in my mouth.  When I swallow, its like I make that guy part of me.  Im not always into the taste, but all you have to do is make sure it happens a little further back in your mouth.

welcome laura. i love the way you think.

--------------------
user posted imagechickieuser posted imagejd
user posted imagejuicyMelonsuser posted imagebouncy user posted imagefellatio
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 16 2006, 10:13 PM
Post #424

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(laura @ Sep 16 2006, 07:01 PM)
I swallow.  I never spit, but earlier in my life i coughed some out when I got surprised.  In general I like the feel of it in my mouth.  When I swallow, its like I make that guy part of me.  Im not always into the taste, but all you have to do is make sure it happens a little further back in your mouth.

Best first post ever!

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
laura
post Sep 17 2006, 03:36 AM
Post #425

A Cup

Yeah sorry I havent posted before. I posted pictures a long time ago, but never really thought to check out these forums. Interesting topics!
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post Sep 17 2006, 04:21 AM
Post #426

C Cup

Member No.: 13,258

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 15 2006, 03:27 AM)
invirnment... I know closeup think its juvenile to pick apart spelling and i fuck spelling up all the time but there is a difference between fucking up and invirnment

I know what the violin stands for but i have never seen it used here

haha AF has onced used it on me cuz i was bitching him out.

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 15 2006, 12:22 PM)
Working in a bowling alley would be my dream job if I ever got out of debt.
maybe we need an Arena Forum, like at blows.com to duke it out.

right back at ya.  love-smiley-077.gif
hahahaha, but that's still better than 96% of people here.  nah.gif

firstly, bowling fucking is great. and secondly, 86.3% of statistics are made up.... so i dont believe you. nah.gif

annnnddddd!
im basically a swallower. from the time i started giving head i have swallowed pretty much every load given to me, unless it was requested to go elsewhere. I used to think it was an insult not to. but if he tried to not kiss me later, i would go postal. haha. its not like i dont wash it down with some water. i used to pretty much await the cum like it was presents on christmas morning. and when it finally arrived, i was dying to play in the snow. i have only ever spit once but that wasnt my fault... guy tasted nasty so i said get the fuck out of my house and dont come back. haha.
but, i work hard for the cum, making sure to tease and tantalize every solid inch of its provider so when you start to convulse and shoot your warm prize, i want you to watch me take it all down. tongue.gif

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 18 2006, 01:26 AM
Post #427

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(laura @ Sep 16 2006, 09:01 PM)

Welcome grinning-smiley-003.gif

I know IM going to get shit from this but who cares...

As an accomplished alcohol taster I know from drinking Campari that the bitter taste buds are on the tip of your tongue, whilst your sweeter taste buds are more toward the back. SO to the ladies who dont enjoy the taste (and stevieboy) make sure he shoots right down the back of your throat laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 18 2006, 06:35 AM
Post #428

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Sep 17 2006, 04:21 AM)
firstly, bowling fucking is great. and secondly, 86.3% of statistics are made up.... so i dont believe you.  nah.gif
annnnddddd!
im basically a swallower. from the time i started giving head i have swallowed pretty much every load given to me, unless it was requested to go elsewhere. I used to think it was an insult not to. but if he tried to not kiss me later, i would go postal. haha. its not like i dont wash it down with some water. i used to pretty much await the cum like it was presents on christmas morning. and when it finally arrived, i was dying to play in the snow. i have only ever spit once but that wasnt my fault... guy tasted nasty so i said get the fuck out of my house and dont come back. haha.
but, i work hard for the cum, making sure to tease and tantalize every solid inch of its provider so when you start to convulse and shoot your warm prize, i want you to watch me take it all down.  tongue.gif

prove it ! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Sep 18 2006, 07:01 AM
Post #429

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Sep 17 2006, 04:21 AM)
but, i work hard for the cum, making sure to tease and tantalize every solid inch of its provider so when you start to convulse and shoot your warm prize, i want you to watch me take it all down.  tongue.gif

wub.gif

WOW

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 18 2006, 12:23 PM
Post #430

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Sep 17 2006, 02:21 AM)
firstly, bowling fucking is great. and secondly, 86.3% of statistics are made up.... so i dont believe you.  nah.gif
annnnddddd!

dammmmmn! ohmy.gif

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 17 2006, 11:26 PM)
Welcome grinning-smiley-003.gif

I know IM going to get shit from this but who cares...

As an accomplished alcohol taster I know from drinking Campari that the bitter taste buds are on the tip of your tongue, whilst your sweeter taste buds are more toward the back. SO to the ladies who dont enjoy the taste (and stevieboy) make sure he shoots right down the back of your throat laughing-smiley-017.gif

yeah, that's saxman's method as well laughing-smiley-017.gif (no, it never gets old)

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Sep 18 2006, 03:03 PM
Post #431

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

QUOTE(laura @ Sep 17 2006, 02:36 AM)
Yeah sorry I havent posted before.  I posted pictures a long time ago, but never really thought to check out these forums.  Interesting topics!

well don't let your posting get in the way of your pictures... you know, it's definitely possible to do both at the same time! food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 18 2006, 03:13 PM
Post #432

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 18 2006, 01:03 PM)
well don't let your posting get in the way of your pictures... you know, it's definitely possible to do both at the same time! food-smiley-004.gif

yeah, I just checked out her pics. WOW!

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
laura
post Sep 18 2006, 11:51 PM
Post #433

A Cup

You say its possible to do them both at the same time, but you wouldnt believe the size of the list of things I CANT do at the same time, JRock. I've always blamed my lack of grace on the twins, but in this case I guess I cant use them as an excuse.

Thanks for the kind word, Gnappster. That comment and the fact that my "make sure it happens a little further back in your mouth" comment is supported by Bondiguy has done wonders for my self esteem.

BTW, how did you know it sometimes tastes bitter, Bondiguy?!
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post Sep 19 2006, 12:03 AM
Post #434

C Cup

Member No.: 13,258

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 18 2006, 06:35 AM)
prove it ! 2thumbs.gif

c'mere big boy 11.gif

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 18 2006, 07:01 AM)
wub.gif

WOW

hehe love-smiley-077.gif tongue.gif cool.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 18 2006, 12:23 PM)
dammmmmn!  ohmy.gif

haha, shocked? did you really expect anything less from me? smile.gif

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 19 2006, 01:35 AM
Post #435

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 18 2006, 12:23 PM)
dammmmmn!  ohmy.gif
yeah, that's saxman's method as well laughing-smiley-017.gif (no, it never gets old)

:lolL no it doesn't

QUOTE(laura @ Sep 18 2006, 11:51 PM)
Thanks for the kind word, Gnappster.  That comment and the fact that my "make sure it happens a little further back in your mouth" comment is supported by Bondiguy has done wonders for my self esteem.

I always like to back up those who know what they are talking about!

ummmm.... ph34r.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 19 2006, 01:19 PM
Post #436

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(laura @ Sep 18 2006, 09:51 PM)
You say its possible to do them both at the same time, but you wouldnt believe the size of the list of things I CANT do at the same time, JRock.  I've always blamed my lack of grace on the twins, but in this case I guess I cant use them as an excuse.

Thanks for the kind word, Gnappster.  That comment and the fact that my "make sure it happens a little further back in your mouth" comment is supported by Bondiguy has done wonders for my self esteem.

haha, BAM

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 19 2006, 05:39 PM
Post #437

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(laura @ Sep 18 2006, 11:51 PM)
You say its possible to do them both at the same time, but you wouldnt believe the size of the list of things I CANT do at the same time, JRock.  I've always blamed my lack of grace on the twins, but in this case I guess I cant use them as an excuse.

Probably because his boyfriends complain of the bitterness and he's attributing that to his childlike length?? confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 20 2006, 12:10 AM
Post #438

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 19 2006, 05:39 PM)
Probably because his boyfriends complain of the bitterness and he's attributing that to his childlike length?? confused-smiley-013.gif

Well you were the first to tell me angry-smiley-011.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 20 2006, 01:57 PM
Post #439

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 20 2006, 12:10 AM)
Well you were the first to tell me angry-smiley-011.gif

Hey, the last thing I remember about that night was saying, "My beer tastes kinda funn.............." And then I woke up with a headache and my shirt was inside out.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 20 2006, 09:32 PM
Post #440

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 20 2006, 01:57 PM)
Hey, the last thing I remember about that night was saying, "My beer tastes kinda funn.............."  And then I woke up with a headache and my shirt was inside out.

Pay must have slipped you a mickey... I heard he has been practising his Aussie accent... FRAMED!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
questionjl
post Sep 12 2018, 10:34 PM
Post #441

A Cup

Member No.: 15,757

Swallow
+Quote Post
questionjl
post Sep 17 2018, 11:22 AM
Post #442

A Cup

Member No.: 15,757

Swallow
+Quote Post
Sharecouple
post May 25 2023, 06:01 AM
Post #443

A Cup

Member No.: 45,752

Love to swallow 🀀 But I also love seeing and feeling it spurt on me 😈
+Quote Post
Bigtittyfan
post May 25 2023, 08:04 AM
Post #444

E Cup+

Member No.: 42,775

QUOTE(Sharecouple @ May 25 2023, 04:01 AM)
Love to swallow 🀀 But I also love seeing and feeling it spurt on me 😈

Perfect combination!
+Quote Post
sweetnips69
post May 25 2023, 08:11 AM
Post #445

B Cup

Member No.: 32,769
Bra size (for females only): DD

Always swallow, never leave a drop behind πŸ’‹
+Quote Post
Bigtittyfan
post May 25 2023, 08:49 AM
Post #446

E Cup+

QUOTE(sweetnips69 @ May 25 2023, 06:11 AM)
Always swallow, never leave a drop behind πŸ’‹

Outstanding!
+Quote Post
Bigone7718
post Aug 26 2023, 02:41 PM
Post #447

A Cup

Member No.: 46,228

I love to swallow. But I also like spitting or drooling some on to my tits and licking it back up. If it’s more than one guy I usually have them cum In different places but try to lick it all up.
+Quote Post
Bigtittyfan
post Aug 28 2023, 10:18 AM
Post #448

E Cup+

QUOTE(Bigone7718 @ Aug 26 2023, 12:41 PM)
I love to swallow. But I also like spitting or drooling some on to my tits and licking it back up. If it’s more than one guy I usually have them cum In different places but try to lick it all up.

Bless you!
+Quote Post
Ellie
post Aug 28 2023, 11:42 AM
Post #449

B Cup

Member No.: 44,779

QUOTE(Bigtittyfan @ Aug 28 2023, 10:18 AM)
Bless you!

I never spit
+Quote Post
Bigtittyfan
post Aug 28 2023, 12:14 PM
Post #450

E Cup+

QUOTE(Ellie @ Aug 28 2023, 09:42 AM)
I never spit

Good to know sweetheart! Love for you to demonstrate your talents!
+Quote Post

16 Pages « < 13 14 15 16 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:11 AM