Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Best Blowjob Location, Given or recieved

Lynette
post Mar 9 2006, 08:52 PM
Post #31

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,700

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 9 2006, 02:11 PM)
It looks like you don't mind sharing. Were you the "extra" person in this threesome. or was she? It almost looks like a competition. And the guy is the winner.

I was the extra... And everyone won.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
sexysotslad
post Mar 9 2006, 08:57 PM
Post #32

C Cup

Member No.: 12,985

must say lynette the pic is great who is the friend x
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post Mar 9 2006, 10:26 PM
Post #33

B Cup

Member No.: 13,864

QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 9 2006, 08:52 PM)
I was the extra... And everyone won.

Lynette has beautiful tapered fingers....I also like the straight, dark hair.
+Quote Post
natalie
post Mar 9 2006, 11:14 PM
Post #34

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

I think when it comes to sexual prowress and sexual maturity Lynette thrashes all our asses!!!!Go girl! 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Mar 10 2006, 03:42 PM
Post #35

D Cup

22.gif Here's a good location... A boyfriend and I once took a car trip to central California with these friend's of ours. We took separate cars and followed them for the most part. But when I saw something going on in the front seat of their car ahead of us, I told my boyfriend to pass them. That's when I got this shot. I guess ANY place is a great location. LOL!
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Mar 10 2006, 03:43 PM
Post #36

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

why can i not meet women like you lynette?

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 10 2006, 05:20 PM
Post #37

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

The BJ in a car thing I have done but it sort of scares me. I knew someone that lost control of the car and crashed it while getting head. I dunno.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 10 2006, 07:01 PM
Post #38

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 10 2006, 05:20 PM)
The BJ in a car thing I have done but it sort of scares me. I knew someone that lost control of the car and crashed it while getting head. I dunno.

Was it a "head on" collision? tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Mar 10 2006, 08:30 PM
Post #39

D Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 10 2006, 07:01 PM)
Was it a "head on" collision? tongue.gif

ROYFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 10 2006, 08:34 PM
Post #40

Double D's

head on enough that he died the girl lived and she has never been ok since she blames herself for distracting him.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Mar 10 2006, 10:20 PM
Post #41

D Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 10 2006, 08:34 PM)
head on enough that he died the girl lived and she has never been ok since she blames herself for distracting him.

You hear one of these stories out of potentially, What?... one or two hundred thousand car blow jobs? How many people cross the street as opposted to how many get hit while doing it? You can't go through life being affraid of everything. Geeeze! You'll never have any fun. Life's all about taking risks.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 10 2006, 10:32 PM
Post #42

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 10 2006, 10:20 PM)
    You hear one of these stories out of potentially, What?... one or two hundred thousand car blow jobs? How many people cross the street as opposted to how many get hit while doing it? You can't go through life being affraid of everything. Geeeze! You'll never have any fun. Life's all about taking risks.

I drive a 1100cc 100 horsepower motorcycle and if I've heard one story about someone being scraped of the pavement, I've heard a thousand. Lynette is right, life is a risk. The ulimate goal isn't to play it safe and live a long time, it's to enjoy the only time that you have. Which is right this moment. Everything else is a hope or a wish. Carpe Diem.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 10 2006, 10:34 PM
Post #43

Double D's

QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 10 2006, 07:20 PM)

Who is going through life being afriad of everything?? I think I missed that post.

As I stated I have given road head. But after seeing a crash from a drunk killing an innocent bystandard and knowing someone else that died this way I just have a new outlook on what people should be focused on in a car that has the potential to wipe out an entire family for some innocent fun.

Getting a BJ the guy is gonna be distracted at some point would hate to see him loose control and instead of a light poll hit the family in another car killing there kids.

SO many people have an issue with people driving and talking on cell phones for this same reason.

Anyway I am not someone scared of much and I have taken many risks in my day and I am not even very old. Been through a whole hell of a lot in my short time thus far. In that time you grow up and gain new perspective on things and being careless behind the whell of something that wieghs thousands of pounds and can kill anyone around it I just think is idiotic.

What people do with there lives is there business its when they are risking my life and my kids in the process I got some issues. But anyway I will step off my soap box now. I was simply giving a differant insite to the whole road head scenario I doubt it will make anyone stop and think twice next time they are on the freeway but hey at least I tried. But please Lynn don't try to assume you know anything about me or my risk taking adventures of living my life scared off me not thinking road head is a smart idea. Thanks.

user posted image[
+Quote Post
numba1fan
post Mar 10 2006, 10:38 PM
Post #44

C Cup

Member No.: 13,687

I definitely agree with both views. Having raced motorcycles, downhill mtb, and freestyle bmx, its all about the adrenaline rush! However since becoming a parent a lot of views have changed. You only have 1 life to live and sometimes you have to sit back and overlook your priorities. I would never tell someone else there view is wrong or weird......its just THEIR view....to each their own. smile.gif food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 10 2006, 10:40 PM
Post #45

Double D's

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 10 2006, 07:32 PM)
I drive a 1100cc 100 horsepower motorcycle and if I've heard one story about someone being scraped of the pavement, I've heard a thousand. Lynette is right, life is a risk. The ulimate goal isn't to play it safe and live a long time, it's to enjoy the only time that you have. Which is right this moment. Everything else is a hope or a wish. Carpe Diem.

Ok you know what there is a differance between living life and having fun and risking the life of others.

If it was your daughter they were scrapping off the fucking road cause you were having a little fun I am sure you wouldnt have that care free attitude when peoples fun interfers with the life of others.

there is a differance between living life and having fun and also being responsible.
+Quote Post
numba1fan
post Mar 10 2006, 10:45 PM
Post #46

C Cup

And to get this thread back on topic I would say the WEIRDEST spot i have got a blowjob was on the back stairs of a church. 2thumbs.gif
And that day gods name was Natalie. laughing-smiley-017.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 10 2006, 10:48 PM
Post #47

Double D's

QUOTE(numba1fan @ Mar 10 2006, 07:45 PM)
And to get this thread back on topic I would say the WEIRDEST spot i have got a blowjob was on the back stairs of a church. 2thumbs.gif
And that day gods name was Natalie. laughing-smiley-017.gif

The wierdest place I seen a BJ given was smack dab in the middle of english class then the teacher was out when I lived in Virginia.
+Quote Post
numba1fan
post Mar 10 2006, 10:49 PM
Post #48

C Cup

blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif 11.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 10 2006, 10:58 PM
Post #49

Double D's

QUOTE(numba1fan @ Mar 10 2006, 07:49 PM)
blink.gif  blink.gif  blink.gif  11.gif  grinning-smiley-003.gif

It was the first time I saw a dick up close or in person. There was this dude telling this girl to suck his dick and she was like pull the shit out and he sure fucking did it was HUGE and she started sucking it I was never the same after that ohmy.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Mar 11 2006, 06:24 PM
Post #50

D Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 10 2006, 10:34 PM)
Who is going through life being afriad of everything?? I think I missed that post.
As I stated I have given road head. But after seeing a crash from a drunk killing an innocent bystandard and knowing someone else that died this way I just have a new outlook on what people should be focused on in a car that has the potential to wipe out an entire family for some innocent fun.

Getting a BJ the guy is gonna be distracted at some point would hate to see him loose control and instead of a light poll hit the family in another car killing there kids.
SO many people have an issue with people driving and talking on cell phones for this same reason.

Anyway I am not someone scared of much and I have taken many risks in my day and I am not even very old. Been through a whole hell of a lot in my short time thus far. In that time you grow up and gain new perspective on things and being careless behind the whell of something that wieghs thousands of pounds and can kill anyone around it I just think is idiotic.

What people do with there lives is there business its when they are risking my life and my kids in the process I got some issues. But anyway I will step off my soap box now. I was simply giving a differant insite to the whole road head scenario I doubt it will make anyone stop and think twice next time they are on the freeway but hey at least I tried. But please Lynn don't try to assume you know anything about me or my risk taking adventures of living my life scared off me not thinking road head is a smart idea. Thanks.
user posted image[

[B][COLOR=purple] Diane,
I think ou may have misinterpretid my intent with that post. It wasn't aimed at you personally. It was directed toward anyone out there that goes through life hesitantly. Ever since I can remember I'VE always been the one called "crazy" by friends and family. I grew up in Tahiti. surfed all my life, riden the pipeline and big wednesday in Hawaii, skydived, taken Nascar driving schll and been certfied as a driver for class 'B' events, gone on every roller coaster I could get on, rockclimbed, and bungi-jumped. I'm what's known as a pure adreneline junkie. That's why I cant understant why people won't take risks in order to experience everything they can brfore they die. Life's too short to sit on my ass. Of course, I don't have children. If I did, my outlook would probably be a lot different. My take on this sort of thing on is NOT for everyone, I know. But, for those who don't have anything to lose...why not?
*KISS*
Lyn
[B][COLOR=purple]
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 11 2006, 06:35 PM
Post #51

Double D's

QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 11 2006, 03:24 PM)
[/B]     Diane,
     I think ou may have misinterpretid my intent with that post. It wasn't aimed at you personally. It was directed toward anyone out there that goes through life hesitantly. Ever since I can remember I'VE always been the one called "crazy" b friens and family. I grew up in Tahiti. surfed all my life, riden the pipeline and big wednesday in Hawaii, skydived, taken Nascar driving schll and been certfied as a driver for class 'B' events, gone on every roller coaster I could get on, rockclimbed, and bungi-jumped. I'm what's known as a pure adreneline junkie. That's why I cant understant why people won't take risks in order to experience everything they can brfore they die. Life's too short to sit on my ass. Of course, I don't have children. If I did, my outlook would probably be a lot different. My outlook on lik=fe ant how to live it, is NOT for everyone, I know. But, for those who don't have anything to lose...why not?
                                                             *KISS*
Lyn

I am a bit of an adrienliene Junkie myself and still am the differance is when you sky dive or bunjee jump or taking those other risks surfing what have you it is your life you are putting at risk.

When you are driving a vehicle or a passanger and distracting the driver it is ALL OF OUR lives you are putting at risk that was what I was simply getting across.

I am all for dares and fun and taking risks its what my friends no me best for but since having my own children I wont let my fun risk the lives of others.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 11 2006, 10:27 PM
Post #52

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 10 2006, 08:30 PM)
ROYFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you thank you... I am here all week!

Swriously though if done in the right environment and conditions car head is as good as any head you will recieve with the bonus thrill of driving. It's not something you'd do in a blizzard but hey... each to their own.

Driving in itself is a very sexual experience

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 12 2006, 05:03 AM
Post #53

Double D's

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 11 2006, 07:27 PM)
Driving in itself is a very sexual experience

coz.gif coco.gif coco.gif
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Mar 12 2006, 12:28 PM
Post #54

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

long live road head definately a great way to pass the time.... 11.gif have to say the best/funniest blowjob I ever got was in a elevator very drunk got in didnt remember to press floor button my girl goes down doing the deed door opens bellhop comes in my girl doesnt flinch....then realizes we are not alone we continue in room later food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
clincar
post Mar 12 2006, 09:48 PM
Post #55

E Cup+

Member No.: 8,734

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 10 2006, 08:34 PM)

Diane, I agree! It scares the shit out of me too. There's enough to worry about on the roads as it is!

--------------------
I like guys who are bad, even when they're good!!
As for you girls, there are no limits!!!
+Quote Post
clincar
post Mar 12 2006, 09:55 PM
Post #56

E Cup+

Member No.: 8,734

Hubby loves climbing rock faces! the weirdest place I've ever given a blow job was 160 foot up a rock face, dangling on a piece of 11mm rope! Boy that was some sort of risk as he was making sure I didn't fall

--------------------
I like guys who are bad, even when they're good!!
As for you girls, there are no limits!!!
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Mar 12 2006, 11:23 PM
Post #57

D Cup
Group Icon

QUOTE(clincar @ Mar 12 2006, 09:55 PM)
Hubby loves climbing rock faces! the weirdest place I've ever given a blow job was 160 foot up a rock face, dangling on a piece of 11mm rope! Boy that was some sort of risk as he was making sure I didn't fall

Wait a minute you will give head hanging 160ft from a piece of rope but road head scares you? blink.gif
Good for you though that is a experience I think few could top, I hope you had a good grip on something in case you slipped lol 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
Wayne Gretzky.

*Egos are like dicks.
+Quote Post
foghorn
post Mar 12 2006, 11:32 PM
Post #58

D Cup

Member No.: 6,095

QUOTE(clincar @ Mar 12 2006, 09:55 PM)

i think i'll start rock climbing

--------------------
user posted imagechickieuser posted imagejd
user posted imagejuicyMelonsuser posted imagebouncy user posted imagefellatio
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 12 2006, 11:47 PM
Post #59

Double D's

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Mar 12 2006, 08:23 PM)
Wait a minute you will give head hanging 160ft from a piece of rope but road head scares you?   blink.gif
Good for you though that is a experience I think few could top, I hope you had a good grip on something in case you slipped  lol  2thumbs.gif

I think the point being missed here is giving road head is risking OTHERS LIVES. It isnt just your own life you are playing with it is the life of everyone around you and to me that is when a line is crossed. You want to play around with your own life that is your business but if I am on the road with my kids and the car next to me decides to do a little road head or whatever other idiotic things they decide to do it is me and my children that are gonna maybe die because of it. Look how many wrecks are caused by people talking on cell phones and not paying attention are you gonna honestly sit here and tell me while recieving a blow job you are gonna be fully focused on driving?????
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Mar 12 2006, 11:51 PM
Post #60

D Cup
Group Icon

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 12 2006, 11:47 PM)
I think the point being missed here is giving road head is risking OTHERS LIVES. It isnt just your own life you are playing with it is the life of everyone around you and to me that is when a line is crossed. You want to play around with your own life that is your business but if I am on the road with my kids and the car next to me decides to do a little road head or whatever other idiotic things they decide to do it is me and my children that are gonna maybe die because of it. Look how many wrecks are caused by people talking on cell phones and not paying attention are you gonna honestly sit here and tell me while recieving a blow job you are gonna be fully focused on driving?????

point well taken....be responsible don't suck and drive! MABJ

--------------------
Wayne Gretzky.

*Egos are like dicks.
+Quote Post

8 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:53 PM