Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Pregnant Boobs, What do you think?

summoner
post Feb 18 2007, 02:26 PM
Post #31

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,313
Bra size (for females only): E and more

When I was breastfeeding our son I really didnīt want to think my boobs in any erotic way and I still donīt think that lactating breasts are erotic. But if someone does think that way and even have tasted breastmilk itīs their own business, not mine. And if there would be time that Iīm preagnant or brestfeeding I promise that there will be no pics of me.

thatīs all.

--------------------

<3 RMM since 2005 <3

He is
He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see
And he is
Insurrection, he is spite, he's the force that made me be
He is
Nostro dis pater, nostr' alma mater
He is
~Ghost~
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
somfan
post Feb 19 2007, 01:54 AM
Post #32

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

QUOTE(summoner @ Feb 18 2007, 11:26 AM)
When I was breastfeeding our son I really didnīt want to think my boobs in any erotic way and I still donīt think that lactating breasts are erotic. But if someone does think that way and even have tasted breastmilk itīs their own business, not mine. And if there would be time that Iīm preagnant or brestfeeding I promise that there will be no pics of me.

thatīs all.

sad.gif Oh, no! I was hoping! Minä olen surullinen! love-smiley-085.gif

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 19 2007, 02:38 AM
Post #33

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(colinb @ Feb 18 2007, 04:52 AM)
mate, you need to calm down.  This thread is about lactation.  It seems everyone is entitled to an opinion so long as they agree with you.  Telling people to shut up is not entitling them to an opinion.

Treating people the way you do on here would not be tolerated on most forums.  If I'm missing some ironic sense of humour thing, then my bad...

Back on topic, my man loved the way I gained a cup size or 2 and the appreciation that boobs have a real function other than to be lusted over (although that is great too!).  The downside is that once feeding stops, they shrink and lose some of their perkiness for a while.  Luckily for me, mine recovered within a couple of years both times (and you guys seem to like 'em!) smile.gif

please, show me where I shot you down for not agreeing to your opinion???

All I said was that I... (note the I) thought it was disgusting. I shot you down for giving me the whole... don't knock it till you try it line! I started out treating you with enough respect but when you throw that type of shit at me I'll throw it back.

Now... it is of MY opinion that any man craving the milk from a human female for sexual gratification has some deep seeded issues. I know you won't agree, and I do not expect you to... but it is MY opinion

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Feb 19 2007, 09:34 AM
Post #34

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(summoner @ Feb 18 2007, 02:26 PM)

thatīs all.

dont blame ya at all hun , its a matter of preference and opinions , its just to each there own , I didnt find it sexy as much as it was just different , it wasnt a matter of sexual gratification , it was a matter of something different then the same ole same ole .. not forevery one at all ... tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 20 2007, 02:15 PM
Post #35

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(summoner @ Feb 18 2007, 12:26 PM)

thatīs all.

summ, you sum up my thoughts perfectly (haha, punny tongue.gif )

It's not so much a thing about being overly gross or whatever. It's that when my son was breastfeeding, I didn't want anything to do with my wife's breasts, and for damned sure didn't want to be drinking milk out of them! Luckily my wife was of the same belief. It's like, I'm gonna titty fuck my wife and then suck milk out of her tits, then she would be off to breastfeed our kid?!?! Just seemed too fucking weird for me. And I'm sorry, but to me, it wouldn't be something "just to try" for fun, it would always be overtly sexual and that just didn't work for me. And the cow's milk analogy doesn't work for me. I drink cows milk, but I also eat beef ribs but I'm not going to be eating Suzy from down the street's biceps when she kicks the bucket. Maybe I'm uptight or something but my opinion on the matter isn't gonna change anythime soon.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Feb 20 2007, 02:50 PM
Post #36

Melon Master

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 20 2007, 02:15 PM)

It's not so much a thing about being overly gross or whatever. It's that when my son was breastfeeding, I didn't want anything to do with my wife's breasts, and for damned sure didn't want to be drinking milk out of them! Luckily my wife was of the same belief. It's like, I'm gonna titty fuck my wife and then suck milk out of her tits, then she would be off to breastfeed our kid?!?! Just seemed too fucking weird for me. And I'm sorry, but to me, it wouldn't be something "just to try" for fun, it would always be overtly sexual and that just didn't work for me. And the cow's milk analogy doesn't work for me. I drink cows milk, but I also eat beef ribs but I'm not going to be eating Suzy from down the street's biceps when she kicks the bucket. Maybe I'm uptight or something but my opinion on the matter isn't gonna change anythime soon.

okay i more then understand the opinion but your analogy on the cows was misunderstood , what your saying is if I understood , you dont mind eating and drinking from a animal that eats its own afterbirth or its own shit , I will put it bluntly , how many cases of sowmanella have been reported from eating pussy or drinking breast milk ,, its usually from eating beef or drinking or eating cow milk products ... , and recently here in the states people have died from that . just food for thought ... Im not aurguing at al just pointing out the flaw of what ya said .
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Feb 21 2007, 06:25 PM
Post #37

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

I have nothing to say, really. I just thought this pic would be a good complement to this thread.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
closeup
post Feb 21 2007, 07:15 PM
Post #38

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Feb 21 2007, 06:25 PM)
I have nothing to say, really.  I just thought this pic would be a good complement to this thread.

I have even less to add, except doesn't that cow in the middle look a little jealous? The milk lady scored a 9, while her teats only rated an 8. And don't give me any of that math malarkey to try to explain why either.
+Quote Post
cycleguy
post Feb 21 2007, 07:49 PM
Post #39

A Cup

Member No.: 19,232

There is a very interesting video that goes along with that pic.
+Quote Post
somfan
post Feb 21 2007, 09:42 PM
Post #40

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

QUOTE(cycleguy @ Feb 21 2007, 04:49 PM)
There is a very interesting video that goes along with that pic.

Where !?!

\Somfan, the perve

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post
cycleguy
post Feb 22 2007, 12:38 AM
Post #41

A Cup

Member No.: 19,232

QUOTE(somfan @ Feb 21 2007, 08:42 PM)
Where !?!

\Somfan, the perve

Amateur! Seriously, though, get to know the newgroups. Granted it's hit-or-miss, but there's always something interesting out there.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 22 2007, 01:27 AM
Post #42

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 20 2007, 02:15 PM)

laughing-smiley-017.gif That was a killer line

Look I am with you. 3d will wheel out his salmanella poisining from beef or whatever but I am not avoiding drinking breast milk or gaining sexual gratification because I am worried about disease or the "yuck" factor.

I will/would avoid having anything to do with it because I will have respect for my offspring and my wife and the special bond they will share in such a naturally beautiful moment.

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Feb 21 2007, 06:25 PM)
I have nothing to say, really.  I just thought this pic would be a good complement to this thread.

laughing-smiley-017.gif nice jugs grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 22 2007, 12:19 PM
Post #43

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 21 2007, 11:27 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif That was a killer line

Look I am with you. 3d will wheel out his salmanella poisining from beef or whatever but I am not avoiding drinking breast milk or gaining sexual gratification because I am worried about disease or the "yuck" factor.

I will/would avoid having anything to do with it because I will have respect for my offspring and my wife and the special bond they will share in such a naturally beautiful moment.
laughing-smiley-017.gif nice jugs grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks

I was gonna try and re-explain how 3d kinda got the facts, but missed the point entirely, but forget it, I'm going to look at boobs(non lactating ones tongue.gif )

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Feb 22 2007, 01:47 PM
Post #44

Melon Master

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 22 2007, 10:19 AM)
Thanks

I was gonna try and re-explain how 3d kinda got the facts, but missed the point entirely, but forget it, I'm going to look at boobs(non lactating ones tongue.gif )

good plan he wont listen anyway , hes kinda a no it all .. specailly since his wife breast fed 2 kids and , he has 250 cows that are having baby calves this time of yr ..
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Feb 22 2007, 01:49 PM
Post #45

Melon Master

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Feb 21 2007, 04:25 PM)

my concern here bob is obvious some of the guys here might get turned on more by the black and white women behind the juggs ...
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 23 2007, 01:18 AM
Post #46

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 22 2007, 12:19 PM)
Thanks

Mmmmmm... non lactating boobs

user posted image

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Feb 23 2007, 09:50 AM
Post #47

Melon Master

Attached Image

is that breast milk on his chin ?
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 23 2007, 04:41 PM
Post #48

I don't suffer FOOLS

Worst Joke Ever. *comicbookguysmilie*

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Feb 23 2007, 04:43 PM
Post #49

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 23 2007, 02:41 PM)
Worst Joke Ever. *comicbookguysmilie*

well it fits as I think the simpsons is the worst show ever , so its all good . tongue.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 23 2007, 04:57 PM
Post #50

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 23 2007, 04:43 PM)
well it fits as I think the simpsons  is the worst show ever , so its all good  .  tongue.gif

Yeah, and there is probably 3 or 4 people who agree with you grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Feb 23 2007, 05:04 PM
Post #51

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 23 2007, 02:57 PM)
Yeah, and there is probably 3 or 4 people who agree with you grinning-smiley-003.gif

well they say there are only about that many smart people in the world so thanks for putting me in that category ... 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 23 2007, 05:11 PM
Post #52

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 23 2007, 05:04 PM)
well they say there are only about that many smart people in the world so thanks for putting me in that category  ...  2thumbs.gif

only 3 or 4 smart people in the world?

A smarter person would know better than that.

Do you have all your chromosomes intact?

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Feb 23 2007, 06:14 PM
Post #53

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 23 2007, 03:11 PM)

okay Ill take the 5th , and by the way make it a 5th of wiskey .. food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 23 2007, 06:37 PM
Post #54

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 23 2007, 06:14 PM)
okay Ill take the  5th   , and  by the way make it a 5th of wiskey  ..  food-smiley-004.gif

Ordinarily I'd say drinking kills brain cells but in your case, they'd be out of a job!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Feb 23 2007, 06:51 PM
Post #55

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 23 2007, 04:37 PM)
Ordinarily I'd say drinking kills brain cells but in your case, they'd be out of a job!

as a booze guzziler and peddiler you would know that first hand im sure .
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 23 2007, 07:24 PM
Post #56

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 23 2007, 06:51 PM)
as a booze guzziler and peddiler  you would know that first hand im sure  .

Yet I seem to show a lot more common sense than you blink.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Feb 23 2007, 07:32 PM
Post #57

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 23 2007, 05:24 PM)
Yet I seem to show a lot more common sense than you blink.gif

opinions vary !!! tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Feb 24 2007, 12:30 PM
Post #58

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 23 2007, 05:11 PM)

All 47 of them. laughing-smiley-017.gif

if you get that joke, it's actually really funny.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Feb 24 2007, 12:55 PM
Post #59

Melon Master

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Feb 24 2007, 10:30 AM)

your right it is !
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 25 2007, 12:39 AM
Post #60

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Feb 24 2007, 12:30 PM)

laughing-smiley-017.gif I got it, thousands here won;t tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post

10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:02 PM