Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Girls, Prefer 69 Or Doggy?, fav position

Girls, what position domu enjoy the best?

69 [ 4 ] ** [15.38%]
Doggy [ 22 ] ** [84.62%]
Total Votes: 26
Guests cannot vote 
Gnappster
post Jul 13 2006, 12:06 PM
Post #61

Liquor and Whores

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 12 2006, 11:49 PM)
Yes I am serious... never heard of Bologna!

maybe you spell it phonetically in Australia: Boloney. Weird, the more I say it the weirder a word it sounds.....and I'm not even stoned.
Maybe you guys call it chaz-wazzer. unsure.gif

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 12 2006, 11:49 PM)
It tastes like Dr Pepper that has been thrown out the window of a plane, snowbaorded everest and fucked all the women in Hollywood... without the fizz

I gotta remember that one!

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 13 2006, 01:00 AM)
Anyway have you had Black Licorice?? It tastes Completely Differant than the Red kind. I like only the Red Vines brand of licorice and only the red kind I can not stand the black kind or Black jelly beans

Actually, red licorice isn't licorice at all but strawberry or cherry cnady sticks or twists. People often generalize it to be licorice too because of it's similar physical appearance, but black licorice is the only true licorice.

And that is allŪ

Back to sex talk.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post Jul 13 2006, 12:47 PM
Post #62

C Cup

Member No.: 13,258

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 13 2006, 12:06 PM)
maybe you spell it phonetically in Australia: Boloney. Weird, the more I say it the weirder a word it sounds.....and I'm not even stoned.
Maybe you guys call it chaz-wazzer.  confused-smiley-013.gif
Actually, red licorice isn't licorice at all but strawberry or cherry cnady sticks or twists. People often generalize it to be licorice too because of it's similar physical appearance, but black licorice is the only true licorice.

And that is allŪ

Back to sex talk.

HAHAHAHA!!! you are sooo correct about the red licorice thing.

anyways, great bologna picture! maybe now bondi will see what im talkin bout. tongue.gif

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jul 13 2006, 12:55 PM
Post #63

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Jul 13 2006, 10:47 AM)
HAHAHAHA!!! you are sooo correct about the red licorice thing.

anyways, great bologna picture! maybe now bondi will see what im talkin bout.  tongue.gif

perhaps, but I don't think he(or anyone else) will see its realtionship with jager.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jul 13 2006, 01:17 PM
Post #64

B Cup

Member No.: 16,254

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 13 2006, 12:06 PM)
Maybe you guys call it chaz-wazzer.  unsure.gif

And that is allŪ

Back to sex talk.

Wow I didn't know that Gnappy good to know I always grew up with there being Red and Black Licorice.

Well that explains why one is good and the other is dreadful food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------
user posted image Can you spot it!user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jul 13 2006, 01:25 PM
Post #65

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 13 2006, 11:17 AM)
Wow I didn't know that Gnappy good to know I always grew up with there being Red and Black Licorice.

Well that explains why one is good and the other is dreadful food-smiley-004.gif

yeah I still call it that too. but I think black licorice rocks! I like those licorice pipes and cigars even better.

just like I say I jerk off with Vaseline and Kleenex, when it's really just generic brand petroleum jelly and tissue. blink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jul 13 2006, 01:28 PM
Post #66

OFFICIAL MODERATOR of the Board Moderators

Member No.: 14,038

QUOTE(natalie @ Jul 12 2006, 04:20 PM)
I don't tend to like doggy style much, it doesn't feel that great and if he shifts even a little bit it hurts. I love to 69 over him just going down on me because it turns me on to have hid dick right there to suck and moan on. I can't come from him only going down on me. He usually gets me off first and then I make him lay on his back so he can watch me suck him to climax. Plus I'm a bit of a screamer when I come so his dick serves as a great muffler of sounds so i don't wake the kids. laughing-smiley-017.gif

great to see u again natalie!
about the doggie style....maybe u need to do it with a woman....maybe this woman...how bout it? lets do lunch!
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jul 13 2006, 01:29 PM
Post #67

(o)v(o)

Member No.: 15,153

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 13 2006, 01:25 PM)

just like I say I jerk off with Vaseline and Kleenex, when it's really just generic brand petroleum jelly and tissue.  blink.gif

blink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jul 13 2006, 01:30 PM
Post #68

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 13 2006, 11:28 AM)
about the doggie style....maybe u need to do it with a woman....maybe this woman...how bout it?  lets do lunch!

ohmy.gif

22.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jul 13 2006, 01:40 PM
Post #69

B Cup

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 13 2006, 01:25 PM)
yeah I still call it that too. but I think black licorice rocks! I like those licorice pipes and cigars even better.

just like I say I jerk off with Vaseline and Kleenex, when it's really just generic brand petroleum jelly and tissue.  blink.gif

You know it seems like Men and boys prefer the black one a lot more it was that way growing up too the boys would like the black licorice and jelly beans.

Your post about the cigars made me think of how as a child we always bought the fake ciggerate sp? candy and how the ice cream man even had the one that you could make it blow smoke well powder but to immitate.

Than they wonder why so many in my generation grew up being smokers. I don't know how Canada is about smoking but there is NO WAY they would allow candy ciggerates here again.

--------------------
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jul 13 2006, 01:45 PM
Post #70

QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jul 13 2006, 11:29 AM)
blink.gif

gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrr

ok, i have reached goddess state now. go ahead and stop using my quotes as your signature. if you're gonna use them, at least use the ones that are worthwhile, like...

my ass is hungry for your cock

ass, the other vagina!
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jul 13 2006, 01:50 PM
Post #71

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 13 2006, 11:40 AM)
You know it seems like Men and boys prefer the black one a lot more it was that way growing up too the boys would like the black licorice and jelly beans.
Your post about the cigars made me think of how as a child we always bought the fake ciggerate sp? candy and how the ice cream man even had the one that you could make it blow smoke well powder but to immitate.

Than they wonder why so many in my generation grew up being smokers. I don't know how Canada is about smoking but there is NO WAY they would allow candy ciggerates here again.

blink.gif

vomit-smiley-020.gif

only a few things in this world bring instant dry heaving to me: the taste of black licorice, jelly beans and undercooked okra. i am sure before the day is over, someone will mention how they had sex with undercooked okra, just to piss me off!

dry.gif
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jul 13 2006, 01:51 PM
Post #72

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 12 2006, 07:59 PM)
I think we are the only two that aren't a fan of doggy, most times it hurts for me too.

u two need to change the dog then!!!

laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jul 13 2006, 02:23 PM
Post #73

Liquor and Whores

Honest to God, my boss just walked in and handed me 2 "red licorice".
I said thatnks for the red candy twists.
He looked at me like I was retarded.

Oh we don't have those in Canada anymore!
We just have medicinal marijuana joint candy sticks grinning-smiley-003.gif
Plus charging 10 bucks a pack for smokes has deterred a lot from smoking here.

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 13 2006, 11:50 AM)
blink.gif

vomit-smiley-020.gif

only a few things in this world bring instant dry heaving to me:  the taste of black licorice, jelly beans and undercooked okra.    i am sure before the day is over, someone will mention how they had sex with undercooked okra, just to piss me off!

dry.gif

I'll let someone else piss you off today. sad.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
natalie
post Jul 13 2006, 03:20 PM
Post #74

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 13 2006, 01:28 PM)
about the doggie style....maybe u need to do it with a woman....maybe this woman...how bout it?  lets do lunch!

Well I am hungry. smilio09.gif I was thinking of inviting the girl hubby did from his work over to play. Mostly I just want to do her. Funny, I don't care much for the thought of another girl doing much but kissing me. I on the other hand find doing the girl and making her cum the most arousing. I did that once to the very girl I want to invite over. We were all in bed, just waking up from a sexy night sleep. She was lying beside me so I started kissing her and stroking up and down her body. I could tell she was liking that so i started to rub her boobs and every now and then suck the nipple. I wanted to get her off so bad. I'd never made a woman cum before and the thought had ma horny. I started rubbing her kitty and then slowly inserted two fingers. She was moaning while I had my mouth by her ear telling her I wanted her to cum for me. I repated it over and over as her breath quickened and before I knew it her hips tightned and her muscles spasmed. I was a little disappointed that she didn't make much noise but it was still ultra hot. She has told my hubby a few times that she stills owes me. grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jul 13 2006, 03:34 PM
Post #75

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(natalie @ Jul 13 2006, 01:20 PM)
Well I am hungry. smilio09.gif  I was thinking of inviting the girl hubby did from his work over to play. Mostly I just want to do her. Funny, I don't care much for the thought of another girl doing much but kissing me. I on the other hand find doing the girl and making her cum the most arousing. I did that once to the very girl I want to invite over. We were all in bed, just waking up from a sexy night sleep. She was lying beside me so I started kissing her and stroking up and down her body. I could tell she was liking that so i started to rub her boobs and every now and then suck the nipple. I wanted to get her off so bad. I'd never made a woman cum before and the thought had ma horny. I started rubbing her kitty and then slowly inserted two fingers. She was moaning while I had my mouth by her ear telling her I wanted her to cum for me. I repated it over and over as her breath quickened and before I knew it her hips tightned and her muscles spasmed. I was a little disappointed that she didn't make much noise but it was still ultra hot. She has told my hubby a few times that she stills owes me. grinning-smiley-003.gif

22.gif

And that is allŪ

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jul 13 2006, 07:38 PM
Post #76

B Cup

QUOTE(natalie @ Jul 13 2006, 03:20 PM)
Well I am hungry. smilio09.gif  I was thinking of inviting the girl hubby did from his work over to play. Mostly I just want to do her. Funny, I don't care much for the thought of another girl doing much but kissing me. I on the other hand find doing the girl and making her cum the most arousing. I did that once to the very girl I want to invite over. We were all in bed, just waking up from a sexy night sleep. She was lying beside me so I started kissing her and stroking up and down her body. I could tell she was liking that so i started to rub her boobs and every now and then suck the nipple. I wanted to get her off so bad. I'd never made a woman cum before and the thought had ma horny. I started rubbing her kitty and then slowly inserted two fingers. She was moaning while I had my mouth by her ear telling her I wanted her to cum for me. I repated it over and over as her breath quickened and before I knew it her hips tightned and her muscles spasmed. I was a little disappointed that she didn't make much noise but it was still ultra hot. She has told my hubby a few times that she stills owes me. grinning-smiley-003.gif

WOW

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jul 14 2006, 01:26 AM
Post #77

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 13 2006, 03:00 AM)
I can't believe Aussie's don't have bologna allthough you arent missing anything but fake meat basically. But there is a whole ANTHEM dedicated to Bologna and spelling it out.

Anyway have you had Black Licorice?? It tastes Completely Differant than the Red kind. I like only the Red Vines brand of licorice and only the red kind I can not stand the black kind or Black jelly beans

Ok firstly thanks to Gnappy I now know what Bologna is but we still dont have it in Australia at all. Perhaps the spelling threw me off! It looks disgusting and I wouldn't eat it in a million years!

I only knew of black licorice, red isn't licorice at all. Yes I hate the black Licorice but I love Jager, therefore I think they taste nothing alike.

Ganppy glad you liked my description of jager!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jul 14 2006, 02:49 AM
Post #78

B Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 14 2006, 01:26 AM)
Ok firstly thanks to Gnappy I now know what Bologna is but we still dont have it in Australia at all. Perhaps the spelling threw me off! It looks disgusting and I wouldn't eat it in a million years!

I only knew of black licorice, red isn't licorice at all. Yes I hate the black Licorice but I love Jager, therefore I think they taste nothing alike.

Ganppy glad you liked my description of jager!

You aren't missing much kids seem to like it and yeah Gnappy brokedown the licorice myth. We always grew up with it being red and black kind I didn't know until Gnappy's post that Red isn't real licorice. While I hate the black kind I love the fake red kind.

Bologna is BASICALLY a rolled out hot dog. Just the plain ole regular hot dogs it is usually eaten cold as a sandwich.

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jul 14 2006, 04:05 AM
Post #79

I don't suffer FOOLS

What you call Hot Dogs in Australia we just call Frankfurts, a Frankfurt only becomes a Hot Dog when it is placed into a bun, and covered with cheese, mustard, sauce (ketchup) etc

Judging from what I can see our frankfurts/hot dogs must taste VERY different to your stuff blink.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Jul 14 2006, 06:56 AM
Post #80

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

So....would you say that you have a lot of experience dining on Australian "frankfurts"? tongue.gif

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jul 14 2006, 08:35 AM
Post #81

(o)v(o)

Member No.: 15,153

QUOTE(natalie @ Jul 13 2006, 03:20 PM)

ohmy.gif wellfuckmerunning 22.gif

damn bang.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jul 14 2006, 11:54 AM
Post #82

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 14 2006, 04:56 AM)
So....would you say that you have a lot of experience dining on Australian "frankfurts"?    tongue.gif

Hey-Oh!

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jul 14 2006, 07:27 PM
Post #83

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 14 2006, 06:56 AM)
So....would you say that you have a lot of experience dining on Australian "frankfurts"?    tongue.gif

Yeah but unlike Americans I let them no where near my Buns laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jul 14 2006, 07:32 PM
Post #84

B Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 14 2006, 07:27 PM)
Yeah but unlike Americans I let them no where near my Buns laughing-smiley-017.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jul 14 2006, 07:53 PM
Post #85

I don't suffer FOOLS

SOMEONE finds me funny grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
wild n crazy
post Jul 26 2006, 04:54 AM
Post #86

B Cup

Member No.: 16,557

although 69 is good, its doggy all the way
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jul 26 2006, 04:58 AM
Post #87

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(wild n crazy @ Jul 26 2006, 04:54 AM)

party-smiley-048.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jul 26 2006, 01:34 PM
Post #88

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(wild n crazy @ Jul 26 2006, 02:54 AM)

Prove it!

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jul 27 2006, 01:28 AM
Post #89

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 26 2006, 01:34 PM)
Prove it!

agreed grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
questionjl
post Oct 17 2018, 08:38 AM
Post #90

A Cup

Member No.: 15,757

It's hard to tell, I enjoy both. With 69 I get a mouthful of cum and doggy my pussy gets filled
+Quote Post

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:15 AM