Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Milkshake, *waves*

post Oct 23 2006, 07:14 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

im in a horny/cheesy/dancing to cetchy songs about sex mood tonight.

and i have talked about getting on the forum so i thought i would.

i'm really enjoying rml at the moment, i'm sure the other girls will agree it's a fab ego booster.

i'm in my last year of optional secondary school but i hope to do art and write alongside any job someone will give me. i love music, books, films, parks, rain, people, kissing, guitar...loads of magic things!

thanks to everyone checking up with my gallery at the moment and i'll try to keep updating this.

so how is everyone?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
HardDick69
post Oct 23 2006, 07:16 PM
Post #2

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,840

QUOTE(obscurepresence @ Oct 23 2006, 07:14 PM)

i'm really enjoying rml at the moment, i'm sure the other girls will agree it's a fab ego booster.

i'm in my last year of optional secondary school but i hope to do art and write alongside any job someone will give me. i love music, books, films, parks, rain, people, kissing, guitar...loads of magic things!

thanks to everyone checking up with my gallery at the moment and i'll try to keep updating this.

so how is everyone?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad to see you on the boards finally! WElcome smile.gif

So you play guitar? I do as well. What kind of guitar do you have? WHat style do you play? How long have you been playing?

--------------------
"If you keep touching me like that, I just might be one of those girls" - PussyDrippin69

AOL Instant Messenger: RMMHD69
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 24 2006, 02:45 AM
Post #3

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

Welcome to the boards Obscure... your pic gallery is impressive to say the least! I hope you have fun here

HD you also play? if anyone ever read my 411 they'd realise I do too.... what kinda shit are you into? You also obscure?

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 24 2006, 12:34 PM
Post #4

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(obscurepresence @ Oct 23 2006, 05:14 PM)

so how is everyone?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

loving the pics you've posted so far. hope to see plenty more around the message boards!

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 24 2006, 12:45 AM)
Welcome to the boards Obscure... your pic gallery is impressive to say the least! I hope you have fun here

HD you also play? if anyone ever read my 411 they'd realise I do too.... what kinda shit are you into? You also obscure?

you play guitar? blink.gif who knew!

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
post Oct 24 2006, 02:05 PM
Post #5

Group:

QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Oct 23 2006, 07:16 PM)
Glad to see you on the boards finally!  WElcome smile.gif

So you play guitar? I do as well. What kind of guitar do you have? WHat style do you play? How long have you been playing?

acoustic i'm not too good still learning but i love to mess about playing all kinds of stuff

i haven't learnt a whole song through yet but i sorta strum a lot of random stuff and play some jack johnson, REM, U2, The Black Keys...How about you?
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
post Oct 24 2006, 02:05 PM
Post #6

Group:

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 24 2006, 02:45 AM)

yup, replied to the comment before yours...ahh, i shall look for your 411 now x
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
post Oct 24 2006, 02:06 PM
Post #7

Group:

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 24 2006, 12:34 PM)
loving the pics you've posted so far. hope to see plenty more around the message boards!
you play guitar?  blink.gif   who knew!

thankyou and adoring your signature by the way smile.gif
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 24 2006, 02:08 PM
Post #8

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

welcome aboard , nice pcitures thus far hope to see more of ya around ..... food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
SKULLZ0MBIE
post Oct 24 2006, 02:38 PM
Post #9

C Cup

Member No.: 12,589

QUOTE(obscurepresence @ Oct 23 2006, 07:14 PM)

so how is everyone?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi obscurepresence, and welcome to the Message board smile.gif
wow what a great pic love-smiley-085.gif
How the UK?, lot of foxxxy ladies have been posting for rating from the UK.
Must be one of the best website grinning-smiley-003.gif
I see you play the guitar, are you in a band or have a demo out?
Feel free to keep posting pic on your thread for preview before its up for rating 08.gif
food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------

user posted image
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Oct 24 2006, 04:42 PM
Post #10

Double D's

Member No.: 9,243

Hi and Welcome!
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 24 2006, 05:06 PM
Post #11

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(obscurepresence @ Oct 24 2006, 12:06 PM)
thankyou   and adoring your signature by the way smile.gif

if you made a sig. with your pics I'd be adoring it right back wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
titlover121
post Oct 24 2006, 05:11 PM
Post #12

B Cup

Member No.: 9,357

welcome thanks for posting and lol please keep posting
+Quote Post
HardDick69
post Oct 24 2006, 10:31 PM
Post #13

B Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 24 2006, 02:45 AM)

I'm into classic rock. I play guitar in a Hendrix/Zeppelin/Sabbath cover band. We're a power trio. Pretty much anything from the '60s-'70s i'm into, also a huge blues fanatic. So my interests range from Hendrix, Zeppelin, Sabbath, Floyd to Albert King, Lightnin' Hopkins, John lee Hooker, Buddy Guy, etc.

What about yourself? And yes, I know Angus Young was your guitar hero tongue.gif

--------------------
"If you keep touching me like that, I just might be one of those girls" - PussyDrippin69

+Quote Post
HardDick69
post Oct 24 2006, 10:35 PM
Post #14

B Cup

QUOTE(obscurepresence @ Oct 24 2006, 02:05 PM)
acoustic   i'm not too good   still learning but i love to mess about playing all kinds of stuff
i haven't learnt a whole song through yet but i sorta strum a lot of random stuff and play some jack johnson, REM, U2, The Black Keys...How about you?

Hehe you gotta start somewhere! I play mostly Hendrix/Zeppelin stuff. The songs I write have a more Floyd/Dave Gilmour type feel to them though. I love spacey music. Live Pink Floyd is some of the best shit ever.

U can tell a real musician from a "studio musician" by live performances. If u go hear a band live and it sounds exactly like they play it on the CD, then they're not feeling it, just repeating what they've already done, but when it's different everytime they play it, then u know they're the real deal. That's my $.02 smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
post Oct 25 2006, 05:36 AM
Post #15

Group:

thanks all for your comments but bit strapped for time this morning so, yea, thanks for the appreciation. hope you're all well. couple of replies:

QUOTE(SKULLZ0MBIE @ Oct 24 2006, 02:38 PM)
Hi obscurepresence, and welcome to the Message board  smile.gif
wow what a great pic  love-smiley-085.gif
How the UK?, lot of foxxxy ladies have been posting for rating from the UK.
Must be one of the best website  grinning-smiley-003.gif
I see you play the guitar, are you in a band or have a demo out?
Feel free to keep posting pic on your thread for preview before its up for rating  08.gif
food-smiley-004.gif

dunno, maybe we're just lucky we all got time for sites like this in the uk *shrugs* know there a lotta fine girls elsewhere

nah, not releasing any music. i was singer and bass in a semi-rockish band a couple of years back but that was just for fun too.

QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Oct 24 2006, 10:35 PM)
Hehe you gotta start somewhere! I play mostly Hendrix/Zeppelin stuff. The songs I write have a more Floyd/Dave Gilmour type feel to them though. I love spacey music. Live Pink Floyd is some of the best shit ever.

U can tell a real musician from a "studio musician" by  live performances. If u go hear a band live and it sounds exactly like they play it on the CD, then they're not feeling it, just repeating what they've already done, but when it's different everytime they play it, then u know they're the real deal.  That's my $.02 smile.gif

hendrix *gasm* what a dude

alas, i miss out on all the pnik floyd live fun. about 6 years back think floyd, the tribute band, came to my town and i was a backing (like one of the angsty schoolkids) for their show at our theatre and then at a free music festival, that's what really got me into the floyd. *nods*

sounds logical to me. smile.gif
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
HardDick69
post Oct 25 2006, 12:58 PM
Post #16

B Cup

QUOTE(obscurepresence @ Oct 25 2006, 05:36 AM)
thanks all for your comments but bit strapped for time this morning so, yea, thanks for the appreciation. hope you're all well. couple of replies:
dunno, maybe we're just lucky we all got time for sites like this in the uk *shrugs* know there a lotta fine girls elsewhere

nah, not releasing any music. i was singer and bass in a semi-rockish band a couple of years back but that was just for fun too.
hendrix *gasm* what a dude

alas, i miss out on all the pnik floyd live fun. about 6 years back think floyd, the tribute band, came to my town and i was a backing (like one of the angsty schoolkids) for their show at our theatre and then at a free music festival, that's what really got me into the floyd. *nods*

sounds logical to me. smile.gif

Wow that's awesome about back up singing for the PF tribute band. What did you think of Gilmour's latest album "On An Island"? I thought it was pretty good, definitely not Floyd quality, but was a good listen.

"Pulse" and "Delicate Sounds Of Thunder" are my 2 favs. If only I could've been at those shows! My g/f, PussyDrippin69, her parents went to the PULSE tour back in '94. Lucky ppl.

So you like Hendrix eh? That's great to hear smile.gif Seems that the UK loves/loved Hendrix way more than his home country, quite sad actually. The biggest song he had back in the States was "All Along The Watchtower", which is a great song but definitely not his best imo. I think "Hey Joe" was his biggest one over in the UK. My band plays "Hey Joe", "Foxey Lady", "Purple Haze", "Spanish Castle Magic", "Voodoo Chile", "Red House", "Fire", "Dolly Dagger", "Here Comes Your Lover Man", and his cover of "Johnny B. Goode". We have a video that we shot of our band practice, I just gotta get it on my computer to edit, etc. When I do, I'll send you a link and u can check it out. I think we do him justice.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 26 2006, 01:59 AM
Post #17

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 24 2006, 12:34 PM)
you play guitar?  blink.gif   who knew!

I am more than just a clever catch phrase. Did you know that a section of rain forest the size of Kansas is burned every single...

QUOTE(obscurepresence @ Oct 24 2006, 02:05 PM)
yup, replied to the comment before yours...ahh, i shall look for your 411 now x

Cool!

I dig the same kinda music. Chill out acoustic stuff I can play and sing to with friends etc

QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Oct 24 2006, 10:31 PM)
I'm into classic rock. I play guitar in a Hendrix/Zeppelin/Sabbath cover band. We're a power trio.  Pretty much anything from the '60s-'70s i'm into, also a huge blues fanatic. So my interests range from Hendrix, Zeppelin, Sabbath, Floyd to Albert King, Lightnin' Hopkins, John lee Hooker, Buddy Guy, etc.

What about yourself? And yes, I know Angus Young was your guitar hero tongue.gif

Cool. I dig that music but generally play more contemp stuff from 90s and the noughties...

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
tomdickharry
post Oct 26 2006, 05:21 AM
Post #18

B Cup

Member No.: 10,220

Keep up the good, no make that excellent work!! 2thumbs.gif good taste in music too!!
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 26 2006, 11:33 AM
Post #19

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Oct 25 2006, 10:58 AM)
Wow that's awesome about back up singing for the PF tribute band.  What did you think of Gilmour's latest album "On An Island"?  I thought it was pretty good, definitely not Floyd quality, but was a good listen.

"Pulse" and "Delicate Sounds Of Thunder" are my 2 favs. If only I could've been at those shows! My g/f, PussyDrippin69, her parents went to the PULSE tour back in '94. Lucky ppl.

So you like Hendrix eh? That's great to hear smile.gif  Seems that the UK loves/loved Hendrix way more than his home country, quite sad actually. The biggest song he had back in the States was "All Along The Watchtower", which is a great song but definitely not his best imo.  I think "Hey Joe" was his biggest one over in the UK.  My band plays "Hey Joe", "Foxey Lady", "Purple Haze", "Spanish Castle Magic", "Voodoo Chile", "Red House", "Fire", "Dolly Dagger", "Here Comes Your Lover Man", and his cover of "Johnny B. Goode".  We have a video that we shot of our band practice, I just gotta get it on my computer to edit, etc. When I do, I'll send you a link and u can check it out. I think we do him justice.

All great music, especially Hendrix.

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 25 2006, 11:59 PM)
I am more than just a clever catch phrase. Did you know that a section of rain forest the size of Kansas is burned every single...
!

I dig the same kinda music. Chill out acoustic stuff I can play and sing to with friends etc
Cool. I dig that music but generally play more contemp stuff from 90s and the noughties...

just do the line dry.gif

haha, the noughties...don't think I've ever heard that before, although I don't get out much.

So where did you steal it from?

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 28 2006, 02:31 AM
Post #20

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 26 2006, 11:33 AM)
just do the line  dry.gif

haha, the noughties...don't think I've ever heard that before, although I don't get out much.

So where did you steal it from?

grinning-smiley-003.gif The other bit I love... "only I may dance"

I thought it was a widespread, common knowledge sort of term? I guess if I stole it from anywhere it would be FM radio in Sydney... I may just © that term though tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 30 2006, 02:01 PM
Post #21

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 28 2006, 12:31 AM)
I thought it was a widespread, common knowledge sort of term? I guess if I stole it from anywhere it would be FM radio in Sydney... I may just © that term though tongue.gif

well it's not in comon use in these parts...although if you saw some people around here, you'd swear it was perpetually 1989 laughing-smiley-017.gif

I will now steal it and act like I came up with it food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
CrazyNewf
post Oct 31 2006, 04:09 AM
Post #22

A Cup

Member No.: 16,071

Should have a good naked shot while playing guitar. 2thumbs.gif

Who takes the pictures for you anyways?
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Nov 2 2006, 01:06 AM
Post #23

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 30 2006, 02:01 PM)
I will now steal it and act like I came up with it  food-smiley-004.gif

As I have also done!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:47 PM