Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages  1 2 3 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Jack9 Just Sayin Hey And Reppin Da World Cup, on da 411 sayin hey erribbody in 'ere

jack9
post Jun 22 2006, 10:08 PM
Post #1

Training Bra

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,300

hey erribody, imma def really new to this thing but i gotta say i been rather impressed with tha quality of work on here, very very impressed ladies.

bout me i'm 21, male o course, got a girl, so just def here to meet som cool pplz guys and girls ... some def love to share around ...

yeah i be into almost erri sport there is tennis, to a bit footy, soccer, volleyball cricket. I love just meetin new pplz with all their crazy personalities and even if they dont, world be kinda dull if we weren't all different aint it? .. daz why i love meeting new pplz.

so just to anyone out dere show me the ropes about this place pop around say hi and show some love, oh and i be an aussie boii (living ere, but im mixed background) dont be afraid to post up on here or if ya a lil personal PM me ...

and go the aussies in the world cup ... doin good boiz

show some of ya pride in ya country tell me bout yaselves ... ciao 2thumbs.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
juicyboobs
post Jun 23 2006, 07:23 AM
Post #2

D Cup

Member No.: 8,510

don't understand a bit.... except something about football......

so cos i couldn't think where to post this , it can die in here... this is shirt to go to the pub for the a match.. England only...
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jun 23 2006, 03:45 PM
Post #3

OFFICIAL MODERATOR of the Board Moderators

Member No.: 14,038

QUOTE(jack9 @ Jun 22 2006, 08:08 PM)
hey erribody, imma def really new to this thing but i gotta say i been rather impressed with tha quality of work on here, very very impressed ladies.

bout me i'm 21, male o course, got a girl, so just def here to meet som cool pplz guys and girls ... some def love to share around ...

yeah i be into almost erri sport there is tennis, to a bit footy, soccer, volleyball cricket. I love just meetin new pplz with all their crazy personalities and even if they dont, world be kinda dull if we weren't all different aint it? .. daz why i love meeting new pplz.

so just to anyone out dere show me the ropes about this place pop around say hi and show some love, oh and i be an aussie boii (living ere, but im mixed background) dont be afraid to post up on here or if ya a lil personal PM me ...

and go the aussies in the world cup ... doin good boiz

show some of ya pride in ya country tell me bout yaselves ... ciao 2thumbs.gif

gabba.gif

Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you any worse advice!
+Quote Post
juicyboobs
post Jun 23 2006, 03:48 PM
Post #4

D Cup

QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 23 2006, 03:45 PM)
smilio00.gif
Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you any worse advice!

ahh don't you feel sorry for the simple soul.............you guys don't get frre drugs like we do....
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jun 23 2006, 03:57 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jun 23 2006, 01:48 PM)
ahh don't you feel sorry for the simple soul.............you guys don't get frre drugs like we do....

no
+Quote Post
juicyboobs
post Jun 23 2006, 04:01 PM
Post #6

D Cup

QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 23 2006, 03:57 PM)
no

laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jun 24 2006, 01:18 AM
Post #7

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

Jack.... dude you are an Aussie and you are making us look foolish! You weren't born in the Bronx, you weren't raised in Compton, You don't blaze with fiddy and snoop so here is my tip;

DROP THE WHOLE FUCKING NEGRO SLANG SHIT DUDE

People will dig you alot more if you just act yourself, no one is impressed!

On the positives; Go the fucking Socceroos 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
jack9
post Jun 25 2006, 07:04 PM
Post #8

Training Bra

Member No.: 15,300

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 24 2006, 01:18 AM)
Jack.... dude you are an Aussie and you are making us look foolish! You weren't born in the Bronx, you weren't raised in Compton, You don't blaze with fiddy and snoop so here is my tip;

DROP THE WHOLE FUCKING NEGRO SLANG SHIT DUDE

People will dig you alot more if you just act yourself, no one is impressed!

On the positives; Go the fucking Socceroos 2thumbs.gif

ok if that aint the most racist thing i ever heard, how the fuck do u guys know what my background is and it aint even that "ghetto" ... honestly guys whatever, if u guys cant respect the way i am u guys have some serious issues to be honest, I really cant see how hard it is for you guys to decipher that, it dont take a genius, fuck if you guys gonna be hating dont say anything .. especially boanna, thats just plain bloody rude.

honestly if u aint got nothing nice to say SHUT THE FUCK UP ...

how bout that for some simple advice ...

AND YES I AM BLACK TOO SO FUCK YOU ... PROUD TO BE A MIXED NEGRO ...
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jun 25 2006, 10:51 PM
Post #9

I don't suffer FOOLS

Well at least that post was in ENglish and easy to read! I think the true Jack came out there!!!

Full points for passion! laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jun 26 2006, 10:44 AM
Post #10

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

It's like in Malibu's Most Wanted when near the end B-Rad drops the act and you can actually understand what he's talking about and it seems a lot more sincere.
Jack, talk however you like, but most people here can't understand what you're saying. Converse like you do in your last post and we'll all win.

And that is allŪ

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jun 26 2006, 02:15 PM
Post #11

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

We could probably understand him better if he'd use a different typing program. May I suggest Microsoft Word...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jun 26 2006, 03:01 PM
Post #12

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 26 2006, 12:15 PM)
We could probably understand him better if he'd use a different typing program.  May I suggest Microsoft Word...

laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jun 26 2006, 03:18 PM
Post #13

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 26 2006, 02:15 PM)
We could probably understand him better if he'd use a different typing program.  May I suggest Microsoft Word...

BAM! laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jun 27 2006, 03:16 PM
Post #14

QUOTE(jack9 @ Jun 25 2006, 05:04 PM)
ok if that aint the most racist thing i ever heard, how the fuck do u guys know what my background is and it aint even that "ghetto" ... honestly guys whatever, if u guys cant respect the way i am u guys have some serious issues to be honest, I really cant see how hard it is for you guys to decipher that, it dont take a genius, fuck if you guys gonna be hating dont say anything .. especially boanna, thats just plain bloody rude.

ninja.gif

well, i'm a mixed native american...and WE were here first. end of that comment.

around here, there is no respect. thats what forums are all about...saying what comes to mind at that moment....without thinking twice if we will offend anyone....because we are all adults and when we post here, we are correct to assume that no one is lurking around with a chip on their shoulder! it's easier on the women, cause we have the boobie pics to show you. but the men....it's a ruthless place....and they like it that way.

go read some threads, from start to finish. maybe when u are done you will see that the same people who say some of the meanest things to eachother one day are the very next day practically fuck buddies!

to be honest with u, i am quite impressed! the last like 10 newbies that were chased off never came back even once to post another word. at least u came back and spoke your mind. u may be a board whore in the making after all! (no, its not a MEAN thing to say...board whore is like an award here....)

and yes, i usually am just plain bloody rude. but sometimes i'm not.

" If you're robbing a bank and you're pants fall down, I think it's okay to laugh and to let the hostages laugh too, because, come on, life is funny."
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jun 27 2006, 03:42 PM
Post #15

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 27 2006, 01:16 PM)
go read some threads, from start to finish. maybe when u are done you will see that the same people who say some of the meanest things to eachother one day  are the very next day practically fuck buddies!   

Like bondi and jrock for instance grinning-smiley-003.gif

QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 27 2006, 01:16 PM)
" If you're robbing a bank and you're pants fall down, I think it's okay to laugh and to let the hostages laugh too, because, come on, life is funny."

Deep Thoughts, by boanna handy nah.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Jun 27 2006, 04:40 PM
Post #16

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

QUOTE(jack9 @ Jun 25 2006, 07:04 PM)

sorry to piss you off, but I think that most Blacks, Negro's and African Americans would be embrassed to think that is how we think you/they speak I didn't even know that you could type "shit, whatever you call it" before I read your post
If you want respect around here act semi normal. Do you really think people will try to respond to you typing "talking" like that.

sorry once again but I just think that is a stupid post and that you are a 03.gif moron

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jun 28 2006, 12:45 AM
Post #17

I don't suffer FOOLS

Bo I am not sure if you have ever been to Australia but i'll give you some facts. I come from Sydney which is the country's most diverse city in terms of race and religious background. Being tolerant is an everyday neccesity where I live.

One things that does grate me is that there is an abundance of teenagers here that are either white, olive, dark or black and they talk like this becuase they see video clips of 50 Cent and other rappers doing the same. There are very very few African Americans living in Sydney and even the ones that do converse in a normal manner.

I was merely pointing out to the boy that acts do not win you friends or the attention of females, but being yourself will

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jun 28 2006, 02:32 AM
Post #18

B Cup

Member No.: 16,254

It is always funny to me when I visit forums how people actually think the number of posts they have makes them someone special. Or they feel because they have the ability to post thousands upong thousands of posts that it somehow means they are better than those that only have 100 posts.

Granted there are some people that ask for a beating when they act idiotic like the ebonics originally posted here, BUT if you are on a forum and thing that a new person posting has to EARN your respect before they can be welcome or some other crap like that than you are just as idiotic as the people you bash.

It is the internet, not some social class.

Just the thoughts of a now "noob" if going by my post count.

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

To the original poster, I aint gonna flame you because that aint my style got past that sort of thing in Junior High School. But I will say talking in a manner that we all can understand it much appreciated. No need to do the ghetto slang on the internet it's one thing to hear it, but to try and read it is more hassle to decipher it all than it is worth.

--------------------
user posted image Can you spot it!user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jun 28 2006, 12:31 PM
Post #19

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jun 28 2006, 02:32 AM)
It is always funny to me when I visit forums how people actually think the number of posts they have makes them someone special. Or they feel because they have the ability to post thousands upong thousands of posts that it somehow means they are better than those that only have 100 posts.

Granted there are some people that ask for a beating when they act idiotic like the ebonics originally posted here, BUT if you are on a forum and thing that a new person posting has to EARN your respect before they can be welcome or some other crap like that than you are just as idiotic as the people you bash.

It is the internet, not some social class.

Just the thoughts of a now "noob" if going by my post count.

rolleyes.gif  rolleyes.gif  rolleyes.gif

To the original poster, I aint gonna flame you because that aint my style got past that sort of thing in Junior High School. But I will say talking in a manner that we all can understand it much appreciated. No need to do the ghetto slang on the internet it's one thing to hear it, but to try and read it is more hassle to decipher it all than it is worth.

noobishness has less to do with post count than it does with post quality. if you're a moron and post foolishness that no one can understand and then get upset when some says your post seems foolish and hard to understand, then that's not the type of person anyone wants to converse with here... or any forum for that matter. If someone wants to be a participating member of a forum, they should read a bit and get used to the flow of things around the place first.

The OP is a clear example of a way to completely isolate yourself in a public forum.

See, you have four posts as of now and your post that I'm responding to is thought out and I can understand your message. if you were talking gibberish or making outlandish comments I would just make a joke about your post.

Now feel free to respond if you would like to, but I only read one pre-100 post per noob.

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jun 28 2006, 01:05 PM
Post #20

B Cup

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 28 2006, 12:31 PM)
noobishness has less to do with post count than it does with post quality.  if you're a moron and post foolishness that no one can understand and then get upset when some says your post seems foolish and hard to understand, then that's not the type of person anyone wants to converse with here... or any forum for that matter.  If someone wants to be a participating member of a forum, they should read a bit and get used to the flow of things around the place first. 

The OP is a clear example of a way to completely isolate yourself in a public forum.

See, you have four posts as of now and your post that I'm responding to is thought out and I can understand your message.  if you were talking gibberish or making outlandish comments I would just make a joke about your post.

Now feel free to respond if you would like to, but I only read one pre-100 post per noob.

Awwww Boo you funny, as stated in my post yes I can see this original post was idiotic but you can get a general feel from some of the people around here that have thousands of posts that they feel superior in fact I read a post somewhere where someone said new people have to EARN respect or something like that I will have to go find it, but that is hillalrious, every person should be treated with respect, if they come on looking like an idiot than hey you got to give it to get it but when it comes down to it the person flaming the said person is no better than the person they are flaming.

Now I need to shoot you a PM I knew I was forgetting someone last night rolleyes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jun 28 2006, 01:31 PM
Post #21

Liquor and Whores

I don't know if the right word(s) is earning respect, but I think the general consensus is that you shouldn't walk into a forum and post how ever you feel like without learning the the rules of the board and more importantly, to not have learned the unwritten rules or "feel"of the board. You can't just read that part, you have to learn it by reading how others converse with each other and what is acceptable or expected of people. And not being a complete fuckstick helps. Bobaloo summed it up best.

As for post counts, they are totally overrated.....now if you'll excuse me, I have to go prepare for my 5000th post extravaganza nah.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jun 28 2006, 01:36 PM
Post #22

B Cup

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 28 2006, 01:31 PM)
I don't know if the right word(s) is earning respect, but I think the general consensus is that you shouldn't walk into a forum and post how ever you feel like without learning the the rules of the board and more importantly, to not have learned the unwritten rules or "feel"of the board. You can't just read that part, you have to learn it by reading how others converse with each other and what is acceptable or expected of people. And not being a complete fuckstick helps. Bobaloo summed it up best.

As for post counts, they are totally overrated.....now if you'll excuse me, I have to go prepare for my 5000th post extravaganza  nah.gif

Well this be a big party or a small event you are planning. Who all is invited. I post on a place for 4 years I have well over 20 thousand post in the past 4 years and whenever there is a new person joining the board I chat with them in the same manner as people been there forever. I just don't feel being the new guy or gal should mean you got to past a test or be given shit or whatever else.

Different strokes I suppose. Actually I don't have the stroking equipment. grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jun 28 2006, 01:38 PM
Post #23

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 27 2006, 10:45 PM)
Bo I am not sure if you have ever been to Australia but i'll give you some facts. I come from Sydney which is the country's most diverse city in terms of race and religious background. Being tolerant is an everyday neccesity where I live.

One things that does grate me is that there is an abundance of teenagers here that are either white, olive, dark or black and they talk like this becuase they see video clips of 50 Cent and other rappers doing the same. There are very very few African Americans living in Sydney and even the ones that do converse in a normal manner.

I was merely pointing out to the boy that acts do not win you friends or the attention of females, but being yourself will

ph34r.gif

"you have ever been to Australia"
blink.gif

smile.gif

bond...i was merely trying to get your attention so you would invite me to cum visit you. then we could fuck for days....
when the time came for me to leave, there you'd be, shaking, scantly dressed and barely able to stand in your doorway....watching me walk away. the only thought in your mind would be this: "damn....i guess i was wrong to neglect the older ladies!" you turn and mumble something to yourself about needing a drink....but have to grab the wall for support because you were hit with a memory that made you dizzy....a memory you can almost still feel.....my tongue and lips sucking and kissing your balls while i ......... popc1.gif

nah.gif

love-smiley-077.gif

ph34r.gif
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jun 28 2006, 01:41 PM
Post #24

B Cup

QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 28 2006, 01:38 PM)
ph34r.gif

blink.gif

smile.gif

bond...i was merely trying to get your attention so you would invite me to cum visit you. then we could fuck for days....
when the time came for me to leave, there you'd be, shaking, scantly dressed and barely able to stand in your doorway....watching me walk away.  the only thought in your mind would be this:  "damn....i guess i was wrong to neglect the older ladies!"    you turn and mumble something to yourself about needing a drink....but have to grab the wall for support because you were hit with a memory that made you dizzy....a memory you can almost still feel.....my tongue and lips sucking and kissing your balls while i ......... popc1.gif

nah.gif

love-smiley-077.gif
ph34r.gif

WOW I think I need a drink and a smoke after reading that.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Blond Bombshell
post Jun 28 2006, 01:42 PM
Post #25

C Cup

Member No.: 15,211

ph34r.gif

blink.gif

smile.gif

when the time came for me to leave, there you'd be, shaking, scantly dressed and barely able to stand in your doorway....watching me walk away.  the only thought in your mind would be this:  "damn....i guess i was wrong to neglect the older ladies!"    you turn and mumble something to yourself about needing a drink....but have to grab the wall for support because you were hit with a memory that made you dizzy....a memory you can almost still feel.....my tongue and lips sucking and kissing your balls while i ......... popc1.gif

nah.gif

love-smiley-077.gif
ph34r.gif

popc1.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jun 28 2006, 02:43 PM
Post #26

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jun 28 2006, 11:36 AM)
Well this be a big party or a small event you are planning. Who all is invited.

come and find out.

QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 28 2006, 11:38 AM)
ph34r.gif

blink.gif

smile.gif

nah.gif

love-smiley-077.gif
ph34r.gif

ohmy.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jun 28 2006, 03:30 PM
Post #27

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

... you can almost still feel.....my tongue and lips sucking and kissing your balls while i ......... popc1.gif

nah.gif

love-smiley-077.gif
ph34r.gif

Dude, Bondi, take her up on it. Nothin' beats a girls tongue and lips sucking and kissing your balls while she's eating popcorn.

--------------------
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jun 28 2006, 04:54 PM
Post #28

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jun 28 2006, 11:41 AM)
WOW I think I need a drink and a smoke after reading that.

just wait till bondi reads it!!! i will be in hot water! he avoids ladies of my, well, lets say, age, to be the truth! this means i won! no matter what he comes back with, or maybe he will just ignore it all together...but in my heart, i won! i couldnt get him to talk to me here by the usual stuff....talking about sex, showing boob pics, so it took this way...for me to join the ranks of the crude newbie bashers. i had to do some bashing that was against my grain (well kinda, i just usually keep it to myself), and finally he took the hook! all i have to say to him now is, start sheddin some clothes....boannas on her way to the airport~

smile.gif

smilio12.gif

ph34r.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jun 28 2006, 05:02 PM
Post #29

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 28 2006, 02:54 PM)
just wait till bondi reads it!!! i will be in hot water! he avoids ladies of my, well, lets say, age, to be the truth!  this means i won! no matter what he comes back with, or maybe he will just ignore it all together...but in my heart, i won! i couldnt get him to talk to me here by the usual stuff....talking about sex, showing boob pics, so it took this way...for me to join the ranks of the crude newbie bashers. i had to do some bashing that was against my grain (well kinda, i just usually keep it to myself), and finally he took the hook!  all i have to say to him now is, start sheddin some clothes....boannas on her way to the airport~

smile.gif
smilio12.gif
ph34r.gif

well in his own words his girlfriend "is obviously 12" laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jun 28 2006, 05:16 PM
Post #30

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 28 2006, 03:02 PM)
well in his own words his girlfriend "is obviously 12"  laughing-smiley-014.gif

i think i babysat him about 20 years ago. smile.gif
+Quote Post

3 Pages  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 03:26 AM