Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Handfull Of Boobs Last Night

atticvip
post Apr 16 2009, 03:01 AM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 29,796

so there is this chick in my class that has had a crush on me for some time now. i didnt know this until she found out i dumped the psycho accessory. we started talking and she said that she was always getting flak about her enoumous boobs. i never checked her out, because i she wears loose sweatshirts and i had a girlfriend at the time. jerkit.gif

(i have horrid spelling even for a grad student. thank you spell check)

so i asked her what size and she said 32FF. i didn't believe her, so she took off her bra and shot a pic of her tah and sent it to my phone.

well, that started a shit storm and i sent her pic after pic of my piercing. she replied an hour laterr that she was horny as hell. i made the comment for her to come over, and 20 minutes later she came over.

it started out as friendly internet surfing, and then turnes into back rubs. i unhook her bra and usually when that happens the front falls down and i take off the shoulder starps and pull. well..... that didnt happen. so i pull the straps off and the bra still stayed where it was. im thinking wtf?

so i reach around and literally had to PULL DOWN to get the bra dislodged from its resting place. her tits where sooooo big that the underwire was lodged deep in those hefty hangers. i reached up and grabbed a handfull and was in heaven. really? a 32 FF really existed and i was squeezing them? wow. so i pop wood and she almost chipped a tooth, and we banged from 11:30 till 3 am. she then sent me a text today saying her vagina hated me, but her boobs loved me.

now, this is the second biggest pair of juggs i have had the pleasure of minipulating. the biggest was 38 HH's from my friend in washington state. she didn't want to have sex, just loved on.

here is my problem. she's not as hot as any of the girls i date, but i have an attraction to her assets, and those only. she wants to have a no strings attached relationship and just have sex. but i would never bring her around my friends because the relationship i just let go might kindle back up. here's the kicker.... my x has a bra size of 32 A. how can i go from 32 A to 32FF and back? i'll just be thinking of those huge tits bouncing in my face with her nipps brushing my goatee and the occasional bite and suck while she is riding me.

i would say that this is a problem, but most would not. maybe im spoiled. i dunno. unsure.gif

whats your input?

jd
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
evade20
post Apr 16 2009, 08:39 AM
Post #2

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(atticvip @ Apr 16 2009, 03:01 AM)
so there is this chick in my class that has had a crush on me for some time now. i didnt know this until she found out i dumped the psycho accessory. we started talking and she said that she was always getting flak about her enoumous boobs. i never checked her out, because i she wears loose sweatshirts and i had a girlfriend at the time.  jerkit.gif

so i asked her what size and she said 32FF. i didn't believe her, so she took off her bra and shot a pic of her tah and sent it to my phone.

well, that started a shit storm and i sent her pic after pic of my piercing. she replied an hour laterr that she was horny as hell. i made the comment for her to come over, and 20 minutes later she came over.

it started out as friendly internet surfing, and then turnes into back rubs. i unhook her bra and usually when that happens the front falls down and i take off the shoulder starps and pull. well..... that didnt happen. so i pull the straps off and the bra still stayed where it was. im thinking wtf?

so i reach around and literally had to PULL DOWN to get the bra dislodged from its resting place. her tits where sooooo big that the underwire was lodged deep in those hefty hangers. i reached up and grabbed a handfull and was in heaven. really? a 32 FF really existed and i was squeezing them? wow. so i pop wood and she almost chipped a tooth, and we banged from 11:30 till 3 am. she then sent me a text today saying her vagina hated me, but her boobs loved me.

now, this is the second biggest pair of juggs i have had the pleasure of minipulating. the biggest was 38 HH's from my friend in washington state. she didn't want to have sex, just loved on.

here is my problem. she's not as hot as any of the girls i date, but i have an attraction to her assets, and those only. she wants to have a no strings attached relationship and just have sex. but i would never bring her around my friends because the relationship i just let go might kindle back up. here's the kicker.... my x has a bra size of 32 A. how can i go from 32 A to 32FF and back? i'll just be thinking of those huge tits bouncing in my face with her nipps brushing my goatee and the occasional bite and suck while she is riding me.

i would say that this is a problem, but most would not. maybe im spoiled. i dunno.  confused-smiley-013.gif

whats your input?

jd

1. This should have been posted in sexy stories or what ever the thread is called in Sex Talk... confused-smiley-013.gif No big problem.

2. You lucky SOB! grinning-smiley-003.gif

3. What no pictures? angry-smiley-011.gif ( one little blue guy for you. ) next time bring a camera. laughing-smiley-017.gif Just kidding about the blue guy. laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Chaos-Theory
post Apr 16 2009, 09:07 AM
Post #3

B Cup

Member No.: 27,383

2. You Lucky SOB!

I woulda called you a cunt! Nice work fella.

Seriously - you're single - enjoy the luxury. And as you said...

i dumped the psycho accessory

Man, go the boobs... if not, we might have to get a reply from 3D on your pic!!!

--------------------
There is only one theory:
THE CHAOS-THEORY
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Apr 16 2009, 09:37 AM
Post #4

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

Its called friends with benefits ..and tits .. take advantage of the no strings just make sure the No strings includes Protection or else all of the sudden No strings become . Daddy Daddy . food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Apr 16 2009, 12:12 PM
Post #5

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,236

what difference does it make what size the ex was? she's an ex, right? or did i miss something, why would you be going back and forth?

32FF...geez. skinny and big tits...wow. that shit doesn't come along every day. if she wants a no strings relationship, bang her till you get tired of her assets and move on.

its a no brainer.

ps...i moved this to sex talk.

--------------------
user posted image
the only thing i'll ever ask of you...you gotta promise not to stop when i say when.

do not try to outbitch this bitch...you will not win
+Quote Post
allnaturalguy
post Apr 16 2009, 12:44 PM
Post #6

D Cup

Member No.: 21,206

QUOTE(atticvip @ Apr 16 2009, 03:01 AM)
so there is this chick in my class that has had a crush on me for some time now. i didnt know this until she found out i dumped the psycho accessory. we started talking and she said that she was always getting flak about her enoumous boobs. i never checked her out, because i she wears loose sweatshirts and i had a girlfriend at the time.  jerkit.gif

i would say that this is a problem, but most would not. maybe im spoiled. i dunno.  confused-smiley-013.gif

whats your input?

jd

Man, you truly are one lucky son of a buck. Chickie and 3d have got this one nailed down. No strings, but make sure you use protection, unless you are looking to get on the daddy train. STD's are no fun either, from what I understand. Have fun my friend, life's too short not to enjoy it.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Apr 16 2009, 05:41 PM
Post #7

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(misschickie @ Apr 16 2009, 10:12 AM)
what difference does it make what size the ex was?  she's an ex, right?  or did i miss something, why would you be going back and forth?

32FF...geez.  skinny and big tits...wow.  that shit doesn't come along every day.  if she wants a no strings relationship, bang her till you get tired of her assets and move on. 

its a no brainer.

ps...i moved this to sex talk.

Chickie I like your boobies just perfectly
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Apr 17 2009, 02:09 AM
Post #8

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

Dude......you suck... dry.gif

I hate reading about..."Oh Woa is me....I have a pretty sexy chick who wants nothing but to fuck me....but I also might want to keep my old GF....What am i to do?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??"

Fuck em both, but keep it "covered".

I'm gonna go jump off a bridge now. bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
evade20
post Apr 17 2009, 08:49 AM
Post #9

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Apr 17 2009, 02:09 AM)
Dude......you suck...   dry.gif
I hate reading about..."Oh Woa is me....I have a pretty sexy chick who wants nothing but to fuck me....but I also might want to keep my old GF....What am i to do?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??"
Fuck em both, but keep it "covered".
I'm gonna go jump off a bridge now.    bang.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Darkone72
post Apr 17 2009, 10:26 AM
Post #10

A Cup

Member No.: 30,399

I know your not serious so I am not going to answer.. lol if you really are asking then ya need a man hood check, any guy would love to be in your shoes
+Quote Post
rdmoscow1808
post Apr 17 2009, 11:36 AM
Post #11

C Cup

Member No.: 7,752

Gee...let me think....do I have someone who just wants to fuck me?........no....do I have someone who pixing me tits?.........no.....do I have someone who wants to fuck me over and over and over and ov........not lately......I dont even know anyone I can ask what their size is without getting arrested!!!!...I am SOOOOOOOOOO sorry you have this difficult problem.....as Bruce willis once said.....Cowboy up!!

I am going to hang myself now....later world...rd
+Quote Post
justforfun89135
post Apr 17 2009, 11:46 AM
Post #12

A Cup

Member No.: 24,884

I think you should just move on and forget about those 32FF's. Oh and uh what's her number?
+Quote Post
Chaos-Theory
post Apr 18 2009, 09:41 AM
Post #13

B Cup

Member No.: 27,383

Pretty conclusive here man... if you don't fuck her, you perhaps need to check into a gay hotel...

--------------------
There is only one theory:
THE CHAOS-THEORY
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Apr 18 2009, 12:32 PM
Post #14

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

Proof is in the pictures. ph34r.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
atticvip
post Apr 18 2009, 01:12 PM
Post #15

A Cup

Member No.: 29,796

QUOTE(Chaos-Theory @ Apr 18 2009, 09:41 AM)
Pretty conclusive here man... if you don't fuck her, you perhaps need to check into a gay hotel...

but i did...... coz.gif read again bro. lol... nah.gif

jd
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Apr 29 2009, 09:47 PM
Post #16

Double D's
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,479

Where the fuck are the pics???!!!! At least get her to post her tits on the site!!!!

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Apr 30 2009, 02:09 AM
Post #17

D Cup

Member No.: 29,905

i believe that if you leave a 32 FF for an a cup you refer to as the psycho accessory that you need a psycho accessory called a straight jacket for your gay ass and should be immediately stripped of your man card
~Jax

--------------------
Fuck being famous, I'd rather be infamous
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Apr 30 2009, 06:50 PM
Post #18

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

Member No.: 21,236

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Apr 29 2009, 11:09 PM)
i believe that if you leave a 32 FF for an a cup you refer to as the psycho accessory that you need a psycho accessory called a straight jacket for your gay ass and should be immediately stripped of your man card
~Jax

jax....you didn't read correctly...apparently she is too ugly to date, but she has big tits.

--------------------
user posted image
the only thing i'll ever ask of you...you gotta promise not to stop when i say when.

do not try to outbitch this bitch...you will not win
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Apr 30 2009, 10:37 PM
Post #19

D Cup

Member No.: 29,905

QUOTE(misschickie @ Apr 30 2009, 06:50 PM)
jax....you didn't read correctly...apparently she is too ugly to date, but she has big tits.

i read correctly and she said she didn't want to date anywaybut turning down sex from her that he made sound great for someone he sdaid was psycho is in my opinion psychoo

--------------------
Fuck being famous, I'd rather be infamous
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 05:14 PM