Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Best Season At Have Sex Outside, seasonal sex

sirus8
post Jun 20 2021, 03:29 PM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,849

Summer is warm and not much clothes are needed but is there anyone else who prefers other seasons to have sex outside?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Jun 20 2021, 06:05 PM
Post #2

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

Those who are land locked, and can't get to the ocean coastlines - Beach sex during summer is always just the right temp. The cool seabreeze blowing in keeps temps at a comfy level for some deep, long fucking. If the air is stale, then it will get to warm and it doesn't feel as good, leading back to your original point of being too hot, sweaty and sticky, in all the wrong ways.
(It's highly advised to find a desolate part of the beach, either a nudist area or a hidden cove or area that's not going to get you in hot water with the local prude departments.

That perfect spring temperature window for an outdoor fuck is when the days hit that comfortable 70-ish degree weather. It feels right, not too hot and not chilly either.

Addressing summer, that mid morning before things really heat up is a great time too
2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
junker
post Jun 20 2021, 09:27 PM
Post #3

C Cup

Member No.: 3,566

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Jun 20 2021, 06:05 PM)
Those who are land locked, and can't get to the ocean coastlines - Beach sex during summer is always just the right temp. The cool seabreeze blowing in keeps temps at a comfy level for some deep, long fucking. If the air is stale, then it will get to warm and it doesn't feel as good, leading back to your original point of being too hot, sweaty and sticky, in all the wrong ways.
(It's highly advised to find a desolate part of the beach, either a nudist area or a hidden cove or area that's not going to get you in hot water with the local prude departments.

That perfect spring temperature window for an outdoor fuck is when the days hit that comfortable 70-ish degree weather. It feels right, not too hot  and not chilly either.

Addressing summer, that mid morning before things really heat up is a great time too
2thumbs.gif

How do you avoid sand getting in unwanted nooks and crannies, LOL? laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
silky
post Jun 22 2021, 12:42 AM
Post #4

Training Bra

Member No.: 44,367

Spring and summer are great for beach sex, for all of the reasons stated by Buck. (With a comfy towel to protect delicate nooks and crannies, lol). But from the perspective of melons -- and more specifically my melons -- I think of fall and winter. Soaking in an outdoor hot tub, with my lower half submerged but my tits fully exposed to the frigid temperatures, my already perky nipples getting and harder than I remembered being possible. Or snuggling in a sleeping bag with my lover, our lower bodies pressed together for warmth but but with me on top of him, exposing my tits to the cold air and letting his hands serve as my tit warmers. Mmmm.
+Quote Post
Bigtittyfan
post Jun 22 2021, 01:03 AM
Post #5

E Cup+

Member No.: 42,775

QUOTE(silky @ Jun 21 2021, 10:42 PM)
Spring and summer are great for beach sex, for all of the reasons stated by Buck. (With a comfy towel to protect delicate nooks and crannies, lol).  But from the perspective of melons -- and more specifically my melons -- I think of fall and winter.  Soaking in an outdoor hot tub, with my lower half submerged but my tits fully exposed to the frigid temperatures, my already perky nipples getting and harder than I remembered being possible.  Or snuggling in a sleeping bag with my lover, our lower bodies pressed together for warmth but but with me on top of him, exposing my tits to the cold air and letting his hands serve as my tit warmers. Mmmm.

All I can say is AMEN too a beautiful woman! Silky😘
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:02 PM