Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Go Or No Go?, what kills the mood for you?

misschickie
post Aug 31 2008, 04:56 PM
Post #1

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,236

Picture this....

Watching a movie last night with the hunni....I am wearing a skirt and legs tucked under me on the couch...then he says, let me rub your legs....

chickie thinks "oh no...I didn't shave my legs today!"

he says it doesn't matter....but does it? confused-smiley-013.gif
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Men, does the kitty have to be free of every stray hair? Legs perfectly shaved? Fresh from the shower? Completely made up, or absolutely no makeup? If she comes to bed in a flannel pj's do you make her change into something sexier?

Women, does his face need to be freshly shaved or goatee trimmed? Should he have just brushed his teeth? If he is wearing ugly underwear, do you make him change?
My question is, in your relationship/encounters how perfect does your woman or man have to be in the grooming and presentation sense to make sex a go or no go?

--------------------
user posted image
the only thing i'll ever ask of you...you gotta promise not to stop when i say when.

do not try to outbitch this bitch...you will not win
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
ddd35
post Sep 4 2008, 07:22 PM
Post #2

Melon Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(misschickie @ Aug 31 2008, 02:56 PM)
Picture this....

Watching a movie last night with the hunni....I am wearing a skirt and legs tucked under me on the couch...then he says, let me rub your legs....

chickie thinks "oh no...I didn't shave my legs today!" 

he says it doesn't matter....but does it?  unsure.gif
Men, does the kitty have to be free of every stray hair?  Legs perfectly shaved?  Fresh from the shower?  Completely made up, or absolutely no makeup?  If she comes to bed in a flannel pj's do you make her change into something sexier?

Women, does his face need to be freshly shaved or goatee trimmed?  Should he have just brushed his teeth?  If he is wearing ugly underwear, do you make him change?
My question is, in your relationship/encounters how perfect does your woman or man have to be in the grooming and presentation sense to make sex a go or no go?

Myself some of the best sex i had with my wife was when she was a cheerleader in college and i played football after the game we where both Sweaty but damn the sex was so hot ...

Now for my wife I can tell you she likes my cock and balls shaved if I expect a blow job and i expect the same if Im going down to dine ..NNow if its a spur of the moment thing Out in the combine at midnight who cares its (Bend over i'll drive ) 03.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 01:43 PM