Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages < 1 2 3 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Your First Time, Choose all that apply

How would you describe your first time?

1. Enjoyable [ 36 ] ** [48.65%]
2. premature [ 7 ] ** [9.46%]
3. Lousy [ 17 ] ** [22.97%]
4. Still a virgin [ 8 ] ** [10.81%]
5. Don't remember [ 2 ] ** [2.70%]
6. Other [ 4 ] ** [5.41%]
Total Votes: 74
Guests cannot vote 
fangirl09
post Jul 3 2009, 01:48 PM
Post #61

C Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,970

My first time was when I was 16, with my first "true love." We'd been dating for about 6 months and decided one day after school to give it a go =) Nothing romantic about it, I sat on the edge of a fouton in his parents basement and he knelt and fucked me. Short and sweet...kinda hurt...didn't really think much of it. His parents were even home upstairs lol

Now, it did get better, I promise! =) Plus I think sex just gets better as you get older!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
polyamorous96
post Jul 3 2009, 02:05 PM
Post #62

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,638

My first time was when I was 19, and my girlfriend was 18...July 4th 2007. We were dating for a month and we were both virgins, but she really wanted it and knew I was worth it. I enjoyed it, but her on the other hand said it hurt. The more we do it the better it gets.

We are still together to this day, and will be hopefully for a long time.

--------------------
user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
All hairy and natural
post Nov 28 2023, 02:30 PM
Post #63

Unregistered

QUOTE(polyamorous96 @ Jul 3 2009, 02:05 PM)
My first time was when I was 19, and my girlfriend was 18...July 4th 2007. We were dating for a month and we were both virgins, but she really wanted it and knew I was worth it. I enjoyed it, but her on the other hand said it hurt. The more we do it the better it gets.

We are still together to this day, and will be hopefully for a long time.

I was 17My girlfriend was 18No protection at all was used. We both wanted it and it was totally mutual. I can definitely say we both enjoyed it but in the same sense she did tell me it hurt but not enough for us to stop , and we also tried different sexual positions to ease the hurt she definitely made a point to tell me what position hurt just a little bit and the positions that felt very good to her. She was very tight. Every position for her and for me got better and better the more intercourse we had. Enjoyable and definitely grew from there ! Hairy
+Quote Post

3 Pages < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 06:50 PM