Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Handfull Of Boobs Last Night

atticvip
post Apr 16 2009, 03:01 AM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 29,796

so there is this chick in my class that has had a crush on me for some time now. i didnt know this until she found out i dumped the psycho accessory. we started talking and she said that she was always getting flak about her enoumous boobs. i never checked her out, because i she wears loose sweatshirts and i had a girlfriend at the time. jerkit.gif

(i have horrid spelling even for a grad student. thank you spell check)

so i asked her what size and she said 32FF. i didn't believe her, so she took off her bra and shot a pic of her tah and sent it to my phone.

well, that started a shit storm and i sent her pic after pic of my piercing. she replied an hour laterr that she was horny as hell. i made the comment for her to come over, and 20 minutes later she came over.

it started out as friendly internet surfing, and then turnes into back rubs. i unhook her bra and usually when that happens the front falls down and i take off the shoulder starps and pull. well..... that didnt happen. so i pull the straps off and the bra still stayed where it was. im thinking wtf?

so i reach around and literally had to PULL DOWN to get the bra dislodged from its resting place. her tits where sooooo big that the underwire was lodged deep in those hefty hangers. i reached up and grabbed a handfull and was in heaven. really? a 32 FF really existed and i was squeezing them? wow. so i pop wood and she almost chipped a tooth, and we banged from 11:30 till 3 am. she then sent me a text today saying her vagina hated me, but her boobs loved me.

now, this is the second biggest pair of juggs i have had the pleasure of minipulating. the biggest was 38 HH's from my friend in washington state. she didn't want to have sex, just loved on.

here is my problem. she's not as hot as any of the girls i date, but i have an attraction to her assets, and those only. she wants to have a no strings attached relationship and just have sex. but i would never bring her around my friends because the relationship i just let go might kindle back up. here's the kicker.... my x has a bra size of 32 A. how can i go from 32 A to 32FF and back? i'll just be thinking of those huge tits bouncing in my face with her nipps brushing my goatee and the occasional bite and suck while she is riding me.

i would say that this is a problem, but most would not. maybe im spoiled. i dunno. unsure.gif

whats your input?

jd
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
atticvip   Handfull Of Boobs Last Night   Apr 16 2009, 03:01 AM
evade20   1. This should have been posted in sexy stories...   Apr 16 2009, 08:39 AM
Chaos-Theory   2. You Lucky SOB! I woulda called you a cunt...   Apr 16 2009, 09:07 AM
ddd35   Its called friends with benefits ..and tits .. ...   Apr 16 2009, 09:37 AM
misschickie   what difference does it make what size the ex was?...   Apr 16 2009, 12:12 PM
ddd35   Chickie I like your boobies just perfectly   Apr 16 2009, 05:41 PM
allnaturalguy   Man, you truly are one lucky son of a buck. Chick...   Apr 16 2009, 12:44 PM
paybarraman   Dude......you suck... <_< I hate read...   Apr 17 2009, 02:09 AM
evade20   :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:   Apr 17 2009, 08:49 AM
Darkone72   I know your not serious so I am not going to answe...   Apr 17 2009, 10:26 AM
rdmoscow1808   Gee...let me think....do I have someone who just w...   Apr 17 2009, 11:36 AM
justforfun89135   I think you should just move on and forget about t...   Apr 17 2009, 11:46 AM
Chaos-Theory   Pretty conclusive here man... if you don't fuc...   Apr 18 2009, 09:41 AM
atticvip   but i did...... :huh: read again bro. lol... :nah...   Apr 18 2009, 01:12 PM
belicked6924   Proof is in the pictures. :ph34r:   Apr 18 2009, 12:32 PM
COMEDYMAN   Where the fuck are the pics???!!!...   Apr 29 2009, 09:47 PM
theinfamousjax   i believe that if you leave a 32 FF for an a cup y...   Apr 30 2009, 02:09 AM
misschickie   jax....you didn't read correctly...apparentl...   Apr 30 2009, 06:50 PM
theinfamousjax   i read correctly and she said she didn't want...   Apr 30 2009, 10:37 PM

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 09:15 AM