Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> This Is To All The Idiotic Jealous, Boyfriends/husbands of RMM posters

boanna
post Aug 23 2006, 06:27 AM
Post #31

OFFICIAL MODERATOR of the Board Moderators

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,038

QUOTE(stevieboy @ Aug 22 2006, 03:48 PM)
I think the ultimate irony in Bo's posting is here is a gorgeous knockout woman who gets in the mood and asks for it and she isn't getting it (or not getting enough of if).  I think its safe to say the reason many of us guys are here are because we aren't getting what we want or need as well.  I know I am married to a gorgeous woman I adore..my biggest complaint, I get horny and its "Why do you ALWAYS want to have sex".

So how come the men like me never end up with the women like Bo where we could all screw our way into a happy bliss and those who'd rather sit and watch TV or what have you could have their way.  Nope...life is kinda cruel that way...But at least this site brings us all together where we can enjoy each other's sex deprived misery!

And for the record Bo...call me selfish...but I hope MR. Bo NEVER treats you the way you deserve...cause we sure would miss you around here...and I got plenty of compliments left to dish out to ya!

grinning-smiley-003.gif

and with that said, we will now sing the closing hymn.....

confused-smiley-013.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Aug 23 2006, 11:56 AM
Post #32

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

QUOTE(boanna @ Aug 23 2006, 05:27 AM)
grinning-smiley-003.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

let's get it on by marvin gaye? confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 24 2006, 07:38 AM
Post #33

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Aug 23 2006, 11:56 AM)
let's get it on by marvin gaye?  confused-smiley-013.gif

hehehe you said gaye tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 24 2006, 01:36 PM
Post #34

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(boanna @ Aug 23 2006, 06:27 AM)
grinning-smiley-003.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

HUMMMMM IM waiting on the hymn..........
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Aug 26 2007, 07:13 PM
Post #35

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

Well it looks like jealousy has claimed another of the RMM fan favorites... misschickie.

I do not know the story but the brief and concise entry in her top melons thread said it all. Personal matters. Meaning jealous hubby. You don't leave the site like that but for that reason.

I mean if you were dying you would say .. hey im dying.. show me ALL THE TITTIES!!! ya know biggrin.gif

I hate to see misschickie go. She was a great RMMer who loved showing the boobies biggrin.gif Its what this site and forum is all about!!!

I re-state my big ole "Fuck You" to all the jealous hubbys and BF's reading this angry-smiley-011.gif

A look in the mirror moment for all the jealous fuckheads:

If your woman enjoys showing her body to other people ( not just men cruise this site ) then encourage it. Either you aren't making her feel beautiful enough which is your fucking fault or shes a sex driven freaky deaky who gets off on showing off. In that case you should thank your stars that you have a woman like that.

If you feel threatened by the fact you alone aren't enough to get your woman off then just stick to jerking off you self centered fuckhead. Women are complex sexual machines that do not have a manual. You have to keep pulling levers and switches until you get the machine rolling. If you have to call tech support every now and again then so be it. Think of RMM as a call center with experts online at all times to assist you.

If for some reason you " catch " your woman on here then you aren't taking care of business at home part-nah. Sure your work hard yadda fucking yadda. Who fucking doesn't.

It doesn't take two fucking seconds to grab up your woman, knocking YOUR fucking laundry out of her hands, look her in the eyes with a mad passion and tell her shes the sexyest woman you know and give her a nice deep kiss. Ok that may take longer than two seconds. Then help her pick up the fucking clothes.

Women need to feel beautiful on occasion especially if they married your sorry ass to begin with. Fucking tell her. Tell her she has great tits and a nice ass. Say you think about fucking her while you are at work. She's your wife for fuck's sake, the only woman in your life. Well shes supposed to be anyway.

Unless, you are a fucking faggot who just married someone to stay in the god damned closet. And I'm not even against being gay. What ever makes you cum the hardest then more power to you. But don't fuck up someone else's life just because you are a coward.

There my two cents respent on this topic. I just get tired of seeing incredibly sexy women getting fucked over by useless husbands and BF's just because said jerkoff isn't a man. Just a punk bitch.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
josh22
post Aug 26 2007, 11:28 PM
Post #36

C Cup

Member No.: 18,045

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 26 2007, 07:13 PM)
Well  it looks like jealousy has claimed another of the RMM fan favorites... misschickie.

I do not know the story but the brief and concise entry in her top melons thread said it all.  Personal matters. Meaning jealous hubby. You don't leave the site like that but for that reason. 

I mean if you were dying you would say .. hey im dying.. show me ALL THE TITTIES!!!  ya know biggrin.gif

I hate to see misschickie go.  She was a great RMMer who loved showing the boobies biggrin.gif  Its what this site and forum is all about!!!  

I re-state my big ole "Fuck You" to all the jealous hubbys and BF's reading this  angry-smiley-011.gif   

If your woman enjoys showing her body to other people ( not just men cruise this site ) then encourage it.  Either you aren't making her feel beautiful enough which is your fucking fault or shes a sex driven freaky deaky who gets off on showing off. In that case you should thank your stars that you have a woman like that.

If you feel threatened by the fact you alone aren't enough to get your woman off then just stick to jerking off you self centered fuckhead.  Women are complex sexual machines that do not have a manual.  You have to keep pulling levers and switches until you get the machine rolling.  If you have to call tech support every now and again then so be it.  Think of RMM as a call center with experts online at all times to assist you. 

If for some reason you " catch " your woman on here then you aren't taking care of business at home part-nah. Sure your work hard yadda fucking yadda. Who fucking doesn't.

It doesn't take two fucking seconds to grab up your woman, knocking YOUR fucking laundry out of her hands, look her in the eyes with a mad passion and tell her shes the sexyest woman you know and give her a nice deep kiss. Ok that may take longer than two seconds. Then help her pick up the fucking clothes.

Women need to feel beautiful on occasion especially if they married your sorry ass to begin with.  Fucking tell her. Tell her she has great tits and a nice ass.  Say you think about fucking her while you are at work.  She's your wife for fuck's sake, the only woman in your life.  Well shes supposed to be anyway.

Unless, you are a fucking faggot who just married someone to stay in the god damned closet.  And I'm not even against being gay. What ever makes you cum the hardest then more power to you. But don't fuck up someone else's life just because you are a coward. 
There my two cents respent on this topic.  I just get tired of seeing incredibly sexy women getting fucked over by useless husbands and BF's just because said jerkoff isn't a man.   Just a punk bitch.

well said.....well miss her.. sad.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Aug 27 2007, 12:37 AM
Post #37

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 26 2007, 07:13 PM)
Well  it looks like jealousy has claimed another of the RMM fan favorites... misschickie.

I do not know the story but the brief and concise entry in her top melons thread said it all.  Personal matters. Meaning jealous hubby. You don't leave the site like that but for that reason. 

I mean if you were dying you would say .. hey im dying.. show me ALL THE TITTIES!!!  ya know biggrin.gif

I hate to see misschickie go.  She was a great RMMer who loved showing the boobies biggrin.gif  Its what this site and forum is all about!!!  

I re-state my big ole "Fuck You" to all the jealous hubbys and BF's reading this  angry-smiley-011.gif   

If your woman enjoys showing her body to other people ( not just men cruise this site ) then encourage it.  Either you aren't making her feel beautiful enough which is your fucking fault or shes a sex driven freaky deaky who gets off on showing off. In that case you should thank your stars that you have a woman like that.

If you feel threatened by the fact you alone aren't enough to get your woman off then just stick to jerking off you self centered fuckhead.  Women are complex sexual machines that do not have a manual.  You have to keep pulling levers and switches until you get the machine rolling.  If you have to call tech support every now and again then so be it.  Think of RMM as a call center with experts online at all times to assist you. 

Women need to feel beautiful on occasion especially if they married your sorry ass to begin with.  Fucking tell her. Tell her she has great tits and a nice ass.  Say you think about fucking her while you are at work.  She's your wife for fuck's sake, the only woman in your life.  Well shes supposed to be anyway.

Unless, you are a fucking faggot who just married someone to stay in the god damned closet.  And I'm not even against being gay. What ever makes you cum the hardest then more power to you. But don't fuck up someone else's life just because you are a coward. 
There my two cents respent on this topic.  I just get tired of seeing incredibly sexy women getting fucked over by useless husbands and BF's just because said jerkoff isn't a man.   Just a punk bitch.

Great monologue, CM. I totally agree with everyone you said. 2thumbs.gif

Well, except for that whole helping your wife pick up the laundry bit, but other than that, I'm right there with ya. grinning-smiley-003.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 27 2007, 01:12 AM
Post #38

I don't suffer FOOLS

Good rant Comedy.

If indeed you are correct and misschickie is gone for whatever reason I am deeply upset.

She might not of been "my type" as she so aptly put it one day but there have been very few ladies as fun as her to chat with and screw around with on the boards.

sad.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 27 2007, 09:53 AM
Post #39

Melon Master

well said , and a big part of life Im afraid .. Jeolousy that is ...
drinkup.gif
+Quote Post
baby21
post Aug 27 2007, 04:22 PM
Post #40

D Cup

Member No.: 19,168

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 27 2007, 09:53 AM)
well said , and a big part of life Im afraid  .. Jeolousy that is  ...  
drinkup.gif

I took down all of my pics because of a jealous boyfriend... he was totally cool with it and it was something we did together, and then one day he told me he'd rather not have my pics up on here. I took them down because I knew it had started to upset him... and when you find someone that you love like that, you just compromise on things. If I had put my foot down, he would have adjusted all the same... I just feel it was easier going this route.

He knows I still post on here as far as talking in the forums, and he knows that I have friends from here on my facebook and myspace... and he's fine with all of that, so it works for me!
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Aug 27 2007, 05:28 PM
Post #41

Double D's
Group Icon

QUOTE(baby21 @ Aug 27 2007, 04:22 PM)
I took down all of my pics because of a jealous boyfriend... he was totally cool with it and it was something we did together, and then one day he told me he'd rather not have my pics up on here. I took them down because I knew it had started to upset him... and when you find someone that you love like that, you just compromise on things. If I had put my foot down, he would have adjusted all the same... I just feel it was easier going this route.

He knows I still post on here as far as talking in the forums, and he knows that I have friends from here on my facebook and myspace... and he's fine with all of that, so it works for me!

Well in this instance .. a sort of strong relationship played a part in your pulling your pics. You love your man enough to pull the pics and it was something that was discussed. Personally I don't see the difference posting with or without your man but I am not in your relationship to make that type of value judgement. To each his own.

What I am talking about are these insecure prickish little boys trudging around in grown up bodies. You have to look at the way a mother treats their son and that is the way your man will treat you. Guys aren't born fucking assholes. They are grown right out of the womb to act that way. This is to all the single women on RMM.... befor eyou commit to your man meet his parents or find out about them if they aren't living through family members on his side. It will prepare you for what is in store in the relationship.

Wow.... Dr. Phil ain't got shit on me!!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
baby21
post Aug 27 2007, 05:38 PM
Post #42

D Cup

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 27 2007, 05:28 PM)
Well in this instance .. a sort of strong relationship played a part in your pulling your pics.  You love your man enough to pull the pics and it was something that was discussed.  Personally I don't see the difference posting with or without your man but I am not in your relationship to make that type of value judgement.  To each his own. 

What I am talking about are these insecure prickish little boys trudging around in grown up bodies.  You have to look at the way a mother treats their son and that is the way your man will treat you.  Guys aren't born fucking assholes.  They are grown right out of the womb to act that way.  This is to all the single women on RMM.... befor eyou commit to your man meet his parents or find out about them if they aren't living through family members on his side.  It will prepare you for what is in store in the relationship.
Wow.... Dr. Phil ain't got shit on me!!!!  laughing-smiley-017.gif

You would make a very very entertaining/hilarious talk show host.
+Quote Post
evade20
post Aug 27 2007, 06:11 PM
Post #43

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

Well in this instance .. a sort of strong relationship played a part in your pulling your pics.  You love your man enough to pull the pics and it was something that was discussed.  Personally I don't see the difference posting with or without your man but I am not in your relationship to make that type of value judgement.  To each his own. 

What I am talking about are these insecure prickish little boys trudging around in grown up bodies.  You have to look at the way a mother treats their son and that is the way your man will treat you.  Guys aren't born fucking assholes.  They are grown right out of the womb to act that way.  This is to all the single women on RMM.... befor eyou commit to your man meet his parents or find out about them if they aren't living through family members on his side.  It will prepare you for what is in store in the relationship.

More like Jerry Springer! gay.gif jerkit.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 28 2007, 09:35 AM
Post #44

Melon Master

QUOTE(baby21 @ Aug 27 2007, 02:22 PM)

I had pretty much figured that out monthes ago , and I more then repsect your doing it for the reason above .. 2thumbs.gif I would have used the single thumb But I know how you hate that .
+Quote Post
morse
post Aug 28 2007, 11:17 AM
Post #45

C Cup

Member No.: 20,703

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 28 2007, 09:35 AM)
I had pretty much figured that out  monthes ago  , and I more then repsect your doing it for the reason above ..  2thumbs.gif  I would have used the single thumb But I know how you hate that .

Well it is rather small! tongue.gif
+Quote Post
closeup
post Aug 28 2007, 05:00 PM
Post #46

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

So what your saying is, that if your mom posts on RMM, you'll probably grow up and want to do it too? Or maybe it skips a generation and your grandmother was a "model".

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
baby21
post Aug 29 2007, 01:54 AM
Post #47

D Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 28 2007, 09:35 AM)
I had pretty much figured that out  monthes ago  , and I more then repsect your doing it for the reason above ..  2thumbs.gif  I would have used the single thumb But I know how you hate that .

3d... i think you were the last one to "figure it out."
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Aug 29 2007, 05:44 AM
Post #48

Double D's
Group Icon

QUOTE(closeup @ Aug 28 2007, 05:00 PM)
So what your saying is, that if your mom posts on RMM, you'll probably grow up and want to  do it too? Or maybe it skips a generation and your grandmother was a "model".

I love those old "porn" pics from back in the day. You gotta think they had to set that shot up and use a giant flash each time biggrin.gif

And no close im saying the way a mother treats his son... not her daughter biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 29 2007, 06:30 AM
Post #49

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(baby21 @ Aug 28 2007, 07:22 AM)

I figure that is different... He didn't rant and rave and he actually allowed you to do it in the first place and then he told you he felt uncomforted by it, and you respected his wishes.

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Aug 29 2007, 11:22 AM
Post #50

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(baby21 @ Aug 29 2007, 01:54 AM)
3d... i think you were the last one to "figure it out."

He thought he had "it" figured out, but then they changed what "it" was.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
baby21
post Aug 29 2007, 12:59 PM
Post #51

D Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 29 2007, 06:30 AM)
I figure that is different... He didn't rant and rave and he actually allowed you to do it in the first place and then he told you he felt uncomforted by it, and you respected his wishes.

Yay Bondi and I are on the same page!
+Quote Post
HardDick69
post Aug 29 2007, 07:54 PM
Post #52

B Cup

Member No.: 17,840

I actually encouraged PD to post pics on this site. We used to post pics over on yafro.com but the community totally sucked and I encouraged her to try this place instead and well, here we are. I think that if you have a good looking woman *yes I do realize this, i'm not Mr. Bo jr* that wants to share what she has with people on the internet whom neither of us know and are hiding our true identity *as much that can be done online these days* then so be it. She enjoys it and I enjoy supporting her, so it's no big deal.

Not to mention I get to take all these hot pics *yes I'm a lucky bastard tongue.gif*

If any guy feels threatened by a bunch of horny avatars* I mean that in the most respectful way possible haha* on a forum, then they have more serious problems than their g/f or wife posting pictures of herself on the internet.

--------------------
"If you keep touching me like that, I just might be one of those girls" - PussyDrippin69

AOL Instant Messenger: RMMHD69
+Quote Post
evade20
post Aug 29 2007, 08:01 PM
Post #53

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Aug 29 2007, 07:54 PM)
I actually encouraged PD to post pics on this site. We used to post pics over on yafro.com but the community totally sucked and I encouraged her to try this place instead and well, here we are.  I think that if you have a good looking woman *yes I do realize this, i'm not Mr. Bo jr* that wants to share what she has with people on the internet whom neither of us know and are hiding our true identity *as much that can be done online these days* then so be it. She enjoys it and I enjoy supporting her, so it's no big deal. 

Not to mention I get to take all these hot pics *yes I'm a lucky bastard tongue.gif*

If any guy feels threatened by a bunch of horny avatars* I mean that in the most respectful way possible haha* on a forum, then they have more serious problems than their g/f or wife posting pictures of herself on the internet.

grinning-smiley-003.gif ph34r.gif 'nuff said! grinning-smiley-003.gif

Oh and thanks

you lucky bastard! laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 30 2007, 04:05 AM
Post #54

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 30 2007, 02:22 AM)
He thought he had "it" figured out, but then they changed what "it" was.

No what im with isn't it, and what's it, seems strange and unusual to me

QUOTE(baby21 @ Aug 30 2007, 03:59 AM)
Yay Bondi and I are on the same page!

Always....

No will ur bf let me have sex with you? tongue.gif

QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Aug 30 2007, 10:54 AM)
I actually encouraged PD to post pics on this site. We used to post pics over on yafro.com but the community totally sucked and I encouraged her to try this place instead and well, here we are.  I think that if you have a good looking woman *yes I do realize this, i'm not Mr. Bo jr* that wants to share what she has with people on the internet whom neither of us know and are hiding our true identity *as much that can be done online these days* then so be it. She enjoys it and I enjoy supporting her, so it's no big deal. 

It was these reasons you were voted noob of the year grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Boobluver2
post Aug 30 2007, 11:29 AM
Post #55

C Cup

Member No.: 3,722

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 16 2006, 09:10 AM)
This isn't the view of RMM or its owner or anything... this is just MY opinion.
Just because your wife/girlfriend posts her tits on this site.  It DOESN'T mean shes trying to dump you for a website.  Maybe she just likes the admiration of her breasts from a group of strangers or maybe she likes the compliments she gets on her body.  Making her take down her pics because you are so god damned insecure in your relationship that you can't handle the fact your girlfriend/wife may be attractive to other people is kinda stupid.
This is just an extra activity.  The thing is you are missing gist the benefit... We get your gf/wife all hot and bothered and YOU get to play with those tits in real life.  We get her wet.. YOU get to have sex with her... and the fact is SHE wants to have sex with YOU not this website.... you fucking morons....

So quit giving your Gfs/Wives grief just because she wants to show her tits.  Those tits are YOURS and HERS not OURS we just get to look at them..... and jerk off.. biggrin.gif
Alot of you RMM BF's and Hubbys are cool as hell and I thank you personally for letting us lusters admire your wife's GF's bodies biggrin.gif
To the jealous ones....  angry-smiley-011.gif
I would love to hear a retort from a jealous hubby or BF on this issue... Lemme know why you are having a shit hemorrage just because your wife/gf likes to show her body.    Go marry a fucking nun if you can't deal.

I'm moved in and settled in btw.... I'm back wink.gif

Well said!!!!!

I totally agree with what you said here! I know I learned a long time ago that jealousy is nothing more than being insecure with ones self!!! As soon as I learned that, I no longer saw a need to be jealous of anyone, anywhere, anyway.

My opinion is that people need to communicate with one another, and that just doesn't mean talking to your partner but telling them your likes and dislikes so you know where you stand. If a problem exists it can be nipped in the bud right then. I know a old girlfriend who used the adage "when a guy becomes more troubles than laughs it is time to move on" and have used that in relationships following her (no, that isn't why she is an old girlfriend either).

My attitude on a girl showing her breasts, etc. has been that they belong to her and she is free to do as she pleases. Now that doesn't mean there isn't a time and a place for everything but I love when my girl flashes her big boobies as guys drool and 'wish' they had a chance with her. I know I am the one that gets to go home with her and be with her. As a lady I once knew said about her husband "I let him go out and all the ladies get him lathered up, but I am the one he comes home to to get shaved." And as she was a very wealthy lady, I liked her attitude.

Any woman that posts on here should be able to at her own desire, not her husbands (I mean on her terms). Having her partners support only helps. I don't think anyone is here thinking if they nicely compliment a lady that they are going to get laid, I know that isn't why I have given compliments to anyone!!

Jealousy is an ugly thing. Once one hits the age of 18 they are supposed to be adults and as one they need to leave the jealousy bits to the immature teens out there that have insecurities!!

So, if you get jealous realize it doesn't show your partner you care and love them, but shows them you are immature and insecure!!! Time to grow up!

"I'm in with the in crowd, I go where the in crowd goes!"

Again, well said and it needed to be said here!!!!

2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Boobluver2
post Aug 30 2007, 11:38 AM
Post #56

C Cup

Member No.: 3,722

QUOTE(boanna @ Aug 22 2006, 04:52 PM)
after reading this thread at 2am yesterday, i decided not to post right then.  it would have been a post you wish you never read!

my first thought was...THERE IS A GOD!  thank u c-man for your insite. 

mr bo knows i am here, and he knows why i am here. to get the compliments that he chooses not to give.  heck, he wont even vote for my pics. need i say more?  women love compliments. they make us feel pretty, sexy, special...and the older we get, the more we need you to give them to us.  if you cant come up with any, then lie, for our sakes!    well, he was not happy when he read some of my posts, all the pretend fucking and sucking...he says i wanna be a porn star!  NOT! if i wanted to be a porn star, i'd go somewhere where i could charge an arm and a leg, not to a place like this.  porn stars arent in that line of work for compliments. its a totally different thing.  to me, this site is simply a form of adult entertainment. no ones really fucking...just a bunch of women who show some boobies and get complimented for it. everyones happy with that.  the forum is an extra benefit...a place we can come to and talk about whatever the hell we want.  my sister spends countless hours in a republican forum.  thats what she likes so thats what she does.  i like talking about, well, all the stuff we talk about here.

c-man, u said that the husbands and boyfriends are the ones who actually get to touch our boobies...all u get here is to look at them.  theres where i differ somewhat, ok, a lot.  its common knowledge here that boanna just doesnt get enough sex. not near enough boobie touching.  maybe thats why i talk about sex so much here.  it fills the void.  mr bo would say, well if i didnt bitch so much about not getting sex, he'd put out more.   ohmy.gif   its not bitching. i call it just having to ask over and over TO SEE SOME DICK!  even if he wants to call it bitching, whats the best remedy for a woman bitching about lack of sex? how bout when she opens her mouth, stick a dick in it before she can say one word!  makes both people happy!

mr bo doesnt come out and say, get off that site.  why? cause he knows that i would say, then u stop your form of adult entertainment....get rid of your secret email address where u receive all the porn you look at.  i am wise enough to know he's looking, but he isnt fucking them.  another reason he wont tell me to quit is cause then he is the only man left with the responsibility to compliment me!  he doesnt want to compliment, for whatever reason (i think its just laziness in a relationship that would make a man not compliment his lady), so i am actually doing him a favor by being here....i read all your compliments and enjoy them, and that takes some pressure off him to try and come up with a nice thing to say to me.  here's a thought...go read some of the comments on my pics, memorize them, throw in a few of your own words...there u have it! instant compliment that you couldnt come up with by yourself!

if mr bo stepped up to the plate where he needs to, and then asked me to leave this site, i would do it in a heart beat. cause the bottom line is that my relationship is what matters the most.  but getting off simply because he is having some jealous fit cause he discovered i am getting the compliments anyway, i think that would be very controling and i wouldnt like it.

i think what really bothered him the most, but he would never admit it, is not the boobie pics, but the things said in the threads.  maybe he doesnt really listen when i tell him how important sex is to me. when he comes here and reads the stuff i post, it is a shocker.  "dang, i never knew my wife was that sexy or that horny!"  well, i am.

OMG!!! How could anyone ignore this beautiful lady?? Bo, if you were mine not only would I not care about your posting and talking on the threads, but I would make sure all your desires and fantasies were met!! You have to be every guys 'dream girl' with your pics and wants!!

I am sorry you have to deal with this, but know that not every man is like that!! Heck, I'd say I'd be bugging you all the time for fun!!! I would much rather see you naked than anyone on a porn site!!!! That, and to have you in person as he does.......I don't get it!!! You are 'the girl next door' we all seek!!!!!! Only with class and a healthy sexual appetite!! On top of that you are totally yummy!!! From what I can see that is!!

Hope things change in your favor, to quote a line from a Kelly McGuire song "your journey's not over and neither is mine" so hopefully Mr. Bo will 'wake up and smell the coffee' and start attending to business at home!! It doesn't get much better than that!!!

In the meantime, you are a beautiful lady with a great spirit!!

2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
HardDick69
post Aug 30 2007, 12:49 PM
Post #57

B Cup

Member No.: 17,840

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 30 2007, 04:05 AM)
No what im with isn't it, and what's it, seems strange and unusual to me
Always....
No will ur bf let me have sex with you? tongue.gif
It was these reasons you were voted noob of the year grinning-smiley-003.gif

Damn, I guess I missed the award ceremony haha

--------------------
"If you keep touching me like that, I just might be one of those girls" - PussyDrippin69

AOL Instant Messenger: RMMHD69
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 30 2007, 01:47 PM
Post #58

Melon Master

QUOTE(morse @ Aug 28 2007, 09:17 AM)
Well it is rather small! tongue.gif

stop telling secrets tongue.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 31 2007, 12:19 AM
Post #59

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Aug 31 2007, 03:49 AM)
Damn, I guess I missed the award ceremony haha

I had one in your honour

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
morse
post Aug 31 2007, 04:29 AM
Post #60

C Cup

Member No.: 20,703

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 30 2007, 01:47 PM)
stop telling secrets  tongue.gif

food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 03:25 AM