Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Your Last Sexual Encounter, ...when, who, what, where?

ddd35
post Jul 10 2006, 06:44 PM
Post #91

Melon Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,606

I attended a reunion of some family saturday , and bear in mind I was adopted , well anyway , I took a fancy to a lady about my age with 3 kids and a great set of tits , evrytime she bent over to help her kids she was giving me a temendous cleavage view , well after about 3 hours of the hum drum chit chat and pictures and eating I annouced I was going to go pick up a couple cases of beer to liven things up , well this gal her name was tiffanny , asked if she could ride as she needed ciggarettes, Well I told her to ask my , who said thats fine well we had to travel about 15 miles to a local c store to get beer , well On the way there out of the blue she says ( YOu seem to be very interested in my boobs ) I thought for a minute and said (how couldnt I be they look great in clothes I can only imagine howed they look naked , well to my surprise she pulled her top off and dropped her Bra , WOW for having 3 kids they looked great , all perky and such wonderful nipples , well then she asked ( think theyd miss us if we pulled off on a back road . I said who cares .. well we pulled down into a field and before i could move she had moved to me unzipped my pants and freed my cock , I told her I had to have those boobs in my mouth well anyway cause of time I moved out into the back of the truck with a blanket and she got on top of me and rode me while I suked and played with very nice breasts , till we both orgasmed , we dressed accept for her bra which she gave me as a souvenier , and continued on our way , got the beer and went back and nobdy was he wiser ... It was great she called me today and asked if we could get together again soon ... By the way she is a 3 cousins wife so not true blood anyway ... Guess I should have been attending these family thing more often ...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Jul 10 2006, 06:49 PM
Post #92

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Jul 10 2006, 05:10 AM)
hahaha ok ok ok....

well the last time i said anything was july 5th in reference to june 30th.... and i have hooked up with my "latin lover" once more just this past friday also. haha...

i guess ill just tell one story at a time.

friday night my "friend" dan drove out to see me so we could hang out. i kind of knew something, anything would happen. well dan and i went to the movies and during the movie, his strategically placed arm around me began caressing my tit and his hand ever so slyly slid into my bra to tease my nipple. his erection was quite obvious so i took the time to give it some handy attention. anyways, i was afraid that ppl would notice so twice, i had to stop him from getting too frisky. after the movie, we went to the car, which was actually parked pretty much right under a lamppost. dans affinity for tits became even more blatantly obvious as he released mine from inside my shirt and out of my bra. tits hanging out of my clothes, he began sucking and licking on them and biting at my nipples. all this play was getting me extremely wet and i was becoming increasingly horny by the moment. his cock was rock hard and noticeable thru his khaki shorts, which we then opened so that i could have a look and a feel. gripping and stroking his cock, dan continued to tease my breasts, pinching my nipples and using them to shake each tit. my panties kept getting wetter and wetter and my grip on his cock tighter. at one point i was leaning back with my legs parted just enuff that he slid his hand down to my pussy and lightly teased my clit for a moment. i also leaned over to him to begin teasing his cock with my lips and tongue. 9 hard inches of puerto rican cock just for me  03.gif anyhow, the parking lot was seemingly getting more pedestrian action so we decided to drive to a relatives house who i knew was on vacation. once we arrived, we began our actions once more and at that point, dan suggested we get in the back of the car. mind you, dan drives a honda civic, a new one, and the space is somewhat limited.... anyhow, in the back seat i unvieled dans cock and began to work my fellatio skills on him. to his surprise i was able to deep throat his 9 inch cock but not holding the deep for too long. "you want this cock in your pussy" - did i just hear this correctly? i think i did... i told myself i wasnt going to have sex with him.... but in that moment i threw inhibitions out the window and told him to get the condom. straddling him, i slid his hardness into my pussy and began to slowly fuck him. with the space restraints we switched positions to i on my back and after a few other position changes decided the romp should continue in the front entry to the house (a screened in porch of sorts). we lay down a comforter and with myself on my knees in the doggie style position, dan began to fuck me once again. my pussy was feeling mighty good by then and i told dan to slide that hard cock into my ass. after some slight fumbling, i ordered him to remove the condom (in hopes for better completion of the task) and fuck my ass good. as he proceeded to fuck my tight ass, i rubbed my clit and within a matter of minutes began orgasming from the pleasure. once i was finished i told dan i wanted him to cum for me. he then had me lay down on my back so that he could straddle my chest with my breasts gripping around his cock for a titfuck. his dick sliding up and down between my tits, he told me he was going to cum and i said i was ready. his cum began shooting out onto my tits, up my neck, onto my chin; 3 or 4 hot squirts of cum.

we smiled, got dressed, and drove to get some pancakes. haha. returning to my house, i showered and climbed into bed with kenny while dan slept on the living room couch..... kenny none the wiser....

and that is the story of dans and my first sexual encounter.  nah.gif

great story... But who's Kenny??

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post Jul 10 2006, 07:16 PM
Post #93

C Cup

Member No.: 13,258

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jul 10 2006, 06:49 PM)
great story... But who's Kenny??

hahahah kenny is my boyfriend........... ph34r.gif

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jul 11 2006, 12:32 AM
Post #94

B Cup

Member No.: 16,254

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 10 2006, 06:44 PM)
I attended a reunion of some family  saturday , and bear in mind I was adopted , well anyway  , I took a fancy  to a lady about my age with 3 kids  and  a great set of tits , evrytime she bent over  to help her kids  she was giving me a temendous  cleavage view  , well after about 3 hours of the hum drum chit chat and  pictures and eating I annouced  I was going to go pick up a couple cases of beer to liven things up , well this gal her name was tiffanny , asked if she could ride as she needed ciggarettes, Well I told her to ask my  , who said thats  fine  well we had  to travel  about 15 miles  to a local  c store to get beer  , well On the way there out of the blue she says  ( YOu seem to be very interested in my boobs )  I thought for a minute  and said (how couldnt I be  they look great in clothes I can only imagine howed they  look naked , well to my surprise  she  pulled her top off  and dropped her Bra , WOW for having 3 kids they looked great , all perky and such wonderful nipples , well then she asked ( think theyd miss us if we pulled off on a back road . I said  who cares .. well we pulled down into a field  and before i could move she had moved to me  unzipped my pants and freed my cock ,  I told her  I had to have those boobs in my mouth  well anyway cause of time   I moved out into the back of the truck with a blanket  and she got on top of me and rode me while I suked and played with very nice breasts , till we both orgasmed , we dressed  accept for her bra which she gave me as a souvenier , and continued on our way , got the beer and went back and nobdy was he wiser ...    It was great  she called me today and asked if we could get together again soon ...    By the way  she is a 3 cousins  wife  so not true  blood anyway ...  Guess I should have been attending these family thing more often ...

blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif I see a lot has changed since we used to chat

--------------------
user posted image Can you spot it!user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 11 2006, 07:20 AM
Post #95

Melon Master

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 11 2006, 12:32 AM)
blink.gif  blink.gif  blink.gif  I see a lot has changed since we used to chat

well yeah , probably a once in a lifetime thing cutie ,was a first for me , dont usually get that lucky here in podunk usa .. 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jul 11 2006, 12:16 PM
Post #96

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 10 2006, 04:44 PM)
I attended a reunion of some family  saturday , and bear in mind I was adopted , well anyway  , I took a fancy  to a lady about my age with 3 kids  and  a great set of tits , evrytime she bent over  to help her kids  she was giving me a temendous  cleavage view  , well after about 3 hours of the hum drum chit chat and  pictures and eating I annouced  I was going to go pick up a couple cases of beer to liven things up , well this gal her name was tiffanny , asked if she could ride as she needed ciggarettes, Well I told her to ask my  , who said thats  fine  well we had  to travel  about 15 miles  to a local  c store to get beer  , well On the way there out of the blue she says  ( YOu seem to be very interested in my boobs )  I thought for a minute  and said (how couldnt I be  they look great in clothes I can only imagine howed they  look naked , well to my surprise  she  pulled her top off  and dropped her Bra , WOW for having 3 kids they looked great , all perky and such wonderful nipples , well then she asked ( think theyd miss us if we pulled off on a back road . I said  who cares .. well we pulled down into a field  and before i could move she had moved to me  unzipped my pants and freed my cock ,  I told her  I had to have those boobs in my mouth  well anyway cause of time   I moved out into the back of the truck with a blanket  and she got on top of me and rode me while I suked and played with very nice breasts , till we both orgasmed , we dressed  accept for her bra which she gave me as a souvenier , and continued on our way , got the beer and went back and nobdy was he wiser ...    It was great  she called me today and asked if we could get together again soon ...    By the way  she is a 3 cousins  wife  so not true  blood anyway ...  Guess I should have been attending these family thing more often ...

dude you have more sexual scenarios than an issue of penthouse letters. you in a band or something?

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jul 11 2006, 12:29 PM
Post #97

(o)v(o)

Member No.: 15,153

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 11 2006, 12:16 PM)
dude you have more sexual scenarios than an issue of penthouse letters. you in a band or something?

i agree with u on that 1 knappstoid popc1.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 11 2006, 02:46 PM
Post #98

Melon Master

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 11 2006, 12:16 PM)

No band , just lucky , you know what they say good things come to those who wait , well I been waiting 40 yrs .. It My time .. But thanks for thinking of me ... food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
nikki_p
post Jul 13 2006, 05:26 PM
Post #99

Training Bra

Member No.: 16,515

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=purple] 2thumbs.gif We tonight is the night for me to have my first Threesome. I am so nervous but very excited! My husband and his friend Rick are treating me to a new experience. I will write back tomorrow to tell you all about it!

This is a fun site!!!

Thanks everyone!!!

Nikki
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jul 13 2006, 05:44 PM
Post #100

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(nikki_p @ Jul 13 2006, 03:26 PM)
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=purple] 2thumbs.gif We tonight is the night for me to have my first Threesome.  I am so nervous but very excited!  My husband and his friend Rick are treating me to a new experience.  I will write back tomorrow to tell you all about it!

This is a fun site!!!

Thanks everyone!!!

Nikki

dont forget the camera!

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
frenchie
post Jul 13 2006, 05:48 PM
Post #101

B Cup

Member No.: 14,294

QUOTE(nikki_p @ Jul 13 2006, 05:26 PM)
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=purple] 2thumbs.gif We tonight is the night for me to have my first Threesome.  I am so nervous but very excited!  My husband and his friend Rick are treating me to a new experience.  I will write back tomorrow to tell you all about it!

This is a fun site!!!

Thanks everyone!!!

Nikki

I'm very impatient!!! Need a fourth???? 22.gif
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jul 14 2006, 08:38 AM
Post #102

(o)v(o)

Member No.: 15,153

QUOTE(nikki_p @ Jul 13 2006, 05:26 PM)
2thumbs.gif We tonight is the night for me to have my first Threesome.  I am so nervous but very excited!  My husband and his friend Rick are treating me to a new experience.  I will write back tomorrow to tell you all about it!

This is a fun site!!!

Thanks everyone!!!

Nikki

22.gif Nice

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
natalie
post Jul 14 2006, 05:57 PM
Post #103

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

I see you Bob. ph34r.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jul 14 2006, 06:22 PM
Post #104

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(natalie @ Jul 14 2006, 05:57 PM)
I see you Bob. ph34r.gif

I miss you, Nat. i think I'm gonna go drop a line in your 411

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
mrhorny281
post Aug 3 2006, 04:14 PM
Post #105

B Cup

Member No.: 13,027

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Jul 10 2006, 05:10 AM)
hahaha ok ok ok....

well the last time i said anything was july 5th in reference to june 30th.... and i have hooked up with my "latin lover" once more just this past friday also. haha...

i guess ill just tell one story at a time.

friday night my "friend" dan drove out to see me so we could hang out. i kind of knew something, anything would happen. well dan and i went to the movies and during the movie, his strategically placed arm around me began caressing my tit and his hand ever so slyly slid into my bra to tease my nipple. his erection was quite obvious so i took the time to give it some handy attention. anyways, i was afraid that ppl would notice so twice, i had to stop him from getting too frisky. after the movie, we went to the car, which was actually parked pretty much right under a lamppost. dans affinity for tits became even more blatantly obvious as he released mine from inside my shirt and out of my bra. tits hanging out of my clothes, he began sucking and licking on them and biting at my nipples. all this play was getting me extremely wet and i was becoming increasingly horny by the moment. his cock was rock hard and noticeable thru his khaki shorts, which we then opened so that i could have a look and a feel. gripping and stroking his cock, dan continued to tease my breasts, pinching my nipples and using them to shake each tit. my panties kept getting wetter and wetter and my grip on his cock tighter. at one point i was leaning back with my legs parted just enuff that he slid his hand down to my pussy and lightly teased my clit for a moment. i also leaned over to him to begin teasing his cock with my lips and tongue. 9 hard inches of puerto rican cock just for me  03.gif anyhow, the parking lot was seemingly getting more pedestrian action so we decided to drive to a relatives house who i knew was on vacation. once we arrived, we began our actions once more and at that point, dan suggested we get in the back of the car. mind you, dan drives a honda civic, a new one, and the space is somewhat limited.... anyhow, in the back seat i unvieled dans cock and began to work my fellatio skills on him. to his surprise i was able to deep throat his 9 inch cock but not holding the deep for too long. "you want this cock in your pussy" - did i just hear this correctly? i think i did... i told myself i wasnt going to have sex with him.... but in that moment i threw inhibitions out the window and told him to get the condom. straddling him, i slid his hardness into my pussy and began to slowly fuck him. with the space restraints we switched positions to i on my back and after a few other position changes decided the romp should continue in the front entry to the house (a screened in porch of sorts). we lay down a comforter and with myself on my knees in the doggie style position, dan began to fuck me once again. my pussy was feeling mighty good by then and i told dan to slide that hard cock into my ass. after some slight fumbling, i ordered him to remove the condom (in hopes for better completion of the task) and fuck my ass good. as he proceeded to fuck my tight ass, i rubbed my clit and within a matter of minutes began orgasming from the pleasure. once i was finished i told dan i wanted him to cum for me. he then had me lay down on my back so that he could straddle my chest with my breasts gripping around his cock for a titfuck. his dick sliding up and down between my tits, he told me he was going to cum and i said i was ready. his cum began shooting out onto my tits, up my neck, onto my chin; 3 or 4 hot squirts of cum.

we smiled, got dressed, and drove to get some pancakes. haha. returning to my house, i showered and climbed into bed with kenny while dan slept on the living room couch..... kenny none the wiser....

and that is the story of dans and my first sexual encounter.  nah.gif

whew that story got me sweating bullets; and of course i came once i finished reading it. 22.gif 22.gif Fantastic erotic story Fellatio. 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
allmebaby
post Aug 3 2006, 06:54 PM
Post #106

D Cup

Member No.: 8,431

QUOTE(mrhorny281 @ Aug 3 2006, 02:14 PM)
whew that story got me sweating bullets; and of course i came once i finished reading it.  22.gif  22.gif Fantastic erotic story Fellatio.  2thumbs.gif

Holy shit!! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccceee
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 4 2006, 01:08 AM
Post #107

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

words can get that guy off to the point of orgasm? blink.gif

No wonder he seems to like message boards puke1.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Aug 4 2006, 11:15 AM
Post #108

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 4 2006, 12:08 AM)
words can get that guy off to the point of orgasm? blink.gif

No wonder he seems to like message boards puke1.gif

Imagine what the pictures do for him and wait till he meets Bobaloo blink.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 4 2006, 06:06 PM
Post #109

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Aug 4 2006, 11:15 AM)
Imagine what the pictures do for him and wait till he meets Bobaloo  blink.gif

I'd rather keep that mental picture far, far away from my imagination

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
mrhorny281
post Aug 4 2006, 06:34 PM
Post #110

B Cup

Member No.: 13,027

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 4 2006, 06:06 PM)
I'd rather keep that mental picture far, far away from my imagination

angry-smiley-011.gif angry-smiley-011.gif angry-smiley-011.gif angry-smiley-011.gif angry-smiley-011.gif angry-smiley-011.gif angry-smiley-011.gif angry-smiley-011.gif
+Quote Post
Christof
post Aug 4 2006, 06:48 PM
Post #111

C Cup

Member No.: 11,025

QUOTE(mrhorny281 @ Aug 4 2006, 11:34 PM)
angry-smiley-011.gif  angry-smiley-011.gif  angry-smiley-011.gif  angry-smiley-011.gif  angry-smiley-011.gif  angry-smiley-011.gif  angry-smiley-011.gif  angry-smiley-011.gif

So you would rather bondi had that mental image? blink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 4 2006, 06:49 PM
Post #112

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Christof @ Aug 4 2006, 06:48 PM)
So you would rather bondi had that mental image?  blink.gif

that is both sick and frightening puke1.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Hot_Mom_II_and_spyguy
post Aug 4 2006, 07:02 PM
Post #113

B Cup

Member No.: 12,513

We have noticed on several threads that this "Lynette" is a torrid hottie. Is she for real or a cyber-bot? (PLEASE, PLEASE be "for real.) GOD, the books I could write (crotch novels) from what she gives us insight to!!!
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 8 2006, 04:43 PM
Post #114

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Hot_Mom_II_and_spyguy @ Aug 4 2006, 05:02 PM)
We have noticed on several threads that this "Lynette" is a torrid hottie.  Is she for real or a cyber-bot?  (PLEASE, PLEASE be "for real.)  GOD, the books I could write (crotch novels) from what she gives us insight to!!!

writing is good, but pictures can be more accurate....and fun ohmy.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 9 2006, 02:01 AM
Post #115

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 8 2006, 04:43 PM)
writing is good, but pictures can be more accurate....and fun  ohmy.gif

a picture = 1000 words

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 9 2006, 10:26 AM
Post #116

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 8 2006, 02:43 PM)
writing is good, but pictures can be more accurate....and fun  ohmy.gif

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 9 2006, 12:01 AM)
a picture = 1000 words

can't believe you missed that half-assed simpsons reference.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Aug 9 2006, 11:09 PM
Post #117

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

Last sexual encounter? 45 minutes ago in the butt. It was GREAT!!!!
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 10 2006, 12:49 AM
Post #118

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 9 2006, 09:09 PM)
Last sexual encounter? 45 minutes ago in the butt. It was GREAT!!!!

PICS?! ohmy.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 10 2006, 01:19 AM
Post #119

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 9 2006, 10:26 AM)
can't believe you missed that half-assed simpsons reference.

You know I had a feeling like it was a reference but couldn't quite pin it to an episode!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 10 2006, 11:59 AM
Post #120

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 9 2006, 11:19 PM)
You know I had a feeling like it was a reference but couldn't quite pin it to an episode!

Well it was alterred a bit.
Originally:
Moe: I'll need your name, turnons, and measurements
Woman: You expect me to telly ou my measurements?
Moe: Well you could but I find this way(holds up tape measure) more accurate.....and fun.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post

29 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 04:36 AM