Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mr. Freak

diane26
post Feb 26 2006, 12:57 AM
Post #1

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,556

I was wondering if you would consider making this forum private to guests where only logged in members can view????

If you ever want to eventually add a private forum that you have to have set amount of posts to view it that would be stellar as well. I know for me I am more comfortable sharing pics with the regulars here but sometimes dont since always see so many guests on or people that never post.

Anyway maybe think about it, maybe for a boobie shot?? Cause I know you hardly ever get to see naked chics. laughing-smiley-014.gif

Anyone agree with this please post so John can know.

THanks

Diane
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
lonely1275
post Feb 26 2006, 01:01 AM
Post #2

C Cup

Member No.: 10,978

I have to agree with Diane on this one. The message boards should be restricted to only those with a valid sign-on.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Feb 26 2006, 10:08 AM
Post #3

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

It would take a "Guest" all of five minutes to register to become a member and you still wouldn't have any idea who it is. This site has at least 10,000 members but only a few dozen who post regularly. That's the way it is and the way it will always be.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Feb 26 2006, 04:25 PM
Post #4

Double D's

QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 26 2006, 07:08 AM)
It would take a "Guest" all of five minutes to register to become a member and you still wouldn't have any idea who it is. This site has at least 10,000 members but only a few dozen who post regularly. That's the way it is and the way it will always be.

I am fully aware how long it would take a guest to register but at least it would be a start. I run 2 and admin 1 message board of my own so I know how it works but again it is a start at least they have to make the inniative to register to view, on top of that I also suggested that there be a forum that after a set number of posts or "cup level" that only those people can see so that is it essentially ONLY regular posters that can view this forum.

It may not see like a big deal to someone who doesnt post pictures but I for one would feel A LOT more comfortable sharing pics with regular posters here that I knew only they were seeing not just any joe schmoe who never even participates.

As far as "That's the way it is and the way it will always be."

That is not the way it has to be and unless you have some inside knowledge on how john runs this board doesnt mean it will ALWAYS be that way either which is the reason for my post.

Maybe some of the REGULAR PICTURE POSTERS can chime in with there thoughts since it is us that is putting our selves out there.

Thanks.
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Feb 27 2006, 02:11 AM
Post #5

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

Just going to throw in my 2 cents. It would be nice for the beautiful women to have a little bit of extra security when they post their pics for us. A private area would be nice for that fact. It might even help some of the women open up even more so we could get a lot more pics to oogle over. Might even have more pics left up for a longer period of time.

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Feb 27 2006, 03:02 AM
Post #6

Double D's

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Feb 26 2006, 11:11 PM)
Just going to throw in my 2 cents. It would be nice for the beautiful women to have a little bit of extra security when they post their pics for us. A private area would be nice for that fact. It might even help some of the women open up even more so we could get a lot more pics to oogle over. Might even have more pics left up for a longer period of time.

I always knew you were one of the smart cookies;)
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 27 2006, 11:47 AM
Post #7

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

well having to register to view the boards isn't a bad idea, not the main page, just the message board. I know when i got to some forums and you have torgister first, half the the time I'm like, forget it, too much like work, even if it only takes aminute. So if you had to register at least it's a bit of an initiative.

As far as a member's only area for certain people, john was talking about a premium area last year for a small fee ohmy.gif . But going by post count could work too but then you have people making even MORE meaningless posts (if that's possible wink.gif )

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 27 2006, 11:48 AM
Post #8

Liquor and Whores

meaningless like this one tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
diane26
post Feb 27 2006, 05:15 PM
Post #9

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 27 2006, 08:48 AM)

Thank you Gnappy for your support I would be willing to pay a small fee as well adn that would help prove 18. But my main concern is just some more privacy for those of us that share the pics. I know it wouldnt be hard to do.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 27 2006, 05:23 PM
Post #10

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 27 2006, 03:15 PM)
Thank you Gnappy for your support I would be willing to pay a small fee as well adn that would help prove 18. But my main concern is just some more privacy for those of us that share the pics. I know it wouldnt be hard to do.

would u be willing to pay 2 small fees, I'm broke!
thanks,
your friend,
ganppster

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
diane26
post Feb 27 2006, 06:11 PM
Post #11

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 27 2006, 02:23 PM)
would u be willing to pay 2 small fees, I'm broke! 
thanks,
your friend,
ganppster

Dear Gnappy

If that is what it took to keep you on the boards I would cover your fee as well.

Your friend

Diane
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 27 2006, 06:57 PM
Post #12

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 27 2006, 04:11 PM)
Dear Gnappy

If that is what it took to keep you on the boards I would cover your fee as well.
Your friend

Diane

aww that's sweet, unless of course there is a hidden burn in there somewhere....too much cool-smiley-030.gif alc.gif this weekend

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Kiana
post Feb 28 2006, 11:08 AM
Post #13

D Cup

Member No.: 812

Ok, this might sound dumb, BUT what does it matter if people have to register to see your posts when you post your pics on the main page? Because, I'd be willing to bet that more weirdo's view the main page than this message board. Just a thought........

--------------------
"What about that "I'm not here to bust a brother's dream..." crap Bondi!!! Jeez!!!!!!!" ~Paybarraman
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Feb 28 2006, 11:13 AM
Post #14

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

QUOTE(Kiana @ Feb 28 2006, 09:08 AM)
Ok, this might sound dumb, BUT  what does it matter if people have to register to see your posts when you post your pics on the main page?  Because, I'd be willing to bet that more weirdo's view the main page than this message board.  Just a thought........

The intent isn't for the main page but for the boards. I believe that Diane would be more daring with what pics she shares with us if there was a little bit more privacy on the boards. More so those that lurk and never post.

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 28 2006, 11:16 AM
Post #15

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Kiana @ Feb 28 2006, 09:08 AM)
Ok, this might sound dumb, BUT  what does it matter if people have to register to see your posts when you post your pics on the main page?  Because, I'd be willing to bet that more weirdo's view the main page than this message board.  Just a thought........

more weirdos than in here?! i didn't think that was possible laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Kiana
post Feb 28 2006, 11:36 AM
Post #16

D Cup

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Feb 28 2006, 11:13 AM)
The intent isn't for the main page but for the boards. I believe that Diane would be more daring with what pics she shares with us if there was a little bit more privacy on the boards. More so those that lurk and never post.

I understand the point I was just saying that I think its kinda weird that she is concerned with weird people seeing her pics yet she has tons of naked pics on a public site. That just doesnt make sense to me. I dont believe that you ever actually know the people that you talk to online and you really never know what happens to your pics once you put them out there. Thats all i'm saying. It doesnt matter how much they post, you still have no idea what they do in their freetime. I guess its just whatever helps you sleep better at night.

Diane, dont take this as an attack because it isnt at all. I just dont see it the same way and i'm sharing that. I dont think you can ever be 100% safe on the net even if you try to be. So it doesnt make sense to me to only share with certain people but like I said before if certain measures will make you feel better, i'm all for john hooking you up 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
"What about that "I'm not here to bust a brother's dream..." crap Bondi!!! Jeez!!!!!!!" ~Paybarraman
+Quote Post
diane26
post Feb 28 2006, 02:23 PM
Post #17

Double D's

QUOTE(Kiana @ Feb 28 2006, 08:36 AM)
I understand the point I was just saying that I think its kinda weird that she is concerned with weird people seeing her pics yet she has tons of naked pics on a public site.  That just doesnt make sense to me. I dont believe that you ever actually know the people that you talk to online and you really never know what happens to your pics once you put them out there. Thats all i'm saying.  It doesnt matter how much they post, you still have no idea what they do in their freetime. I guess its just whatever helps you sleep better at night.  

Diane, dont take this as an attack because it isnt at all.  I just dont see it the same way and i'm sharing that.  I dont think you can ever be 100% safe on the net even if you try to be.  So it doesnt make sense to me to only share with certain people but like I said before if certain measures will make you feel better, i'm all for john hooking you up 2thumbs.gif

Not taking it as an attack at all girl no problem.

I understand what can happen with the pics I post and all that and that there are wierdos and shit I have had to deal with a fair share of creeps ont he net and that was before I posted naked pics. LOL

My request was more so on more private pics I just dont want anyone person to be able to see. I mean I know I dont know the regulars here behind the PC and who they might really be but I would be more willing to take the risk to share more persoal photos with the people that post here regulary knowing only they are seeing it rather than just anyone who stumbles on to the site, I know it wont be safe still and stuff but big differance between lets say 30 people being able to view yoru pic as opposed to hundreds. Just would make me feel more comfortable about opening up more if there was some sort of sense of privacy. If that makes sense.
+Quote Post
Kiana
post Feb 28 2006, 03:27 PM
Post #18

D Cup

That makes perfect sense and i'm all for it! JOHN, GET IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 1 2006, 02:00 AM
Post #19

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 27 2006, 11:48 AM)

haha Gnappy u moron tongue.gif

QUOTE(Kiana @ Feb 28 2006, 11:08 AM)

but I view both areas! blink.gif tongue.gif

Seriously though I believe Diane's points have alot of merit!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
joe_kickass
post Mar 1 2006, 02:34 AM
Post #20

A Cup

Member No.: 13,763

this is actually a good idea
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 1 2006, 02:42 AM
Post #21

Double D's

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 28 2006, 11:00 PM)
haha Gnappy u moron tongue.gif
but I view both areas! blink.gif  tongue.gif
Seriously though I believe Diane's points have alot of merit!

OMG got the bondi seal of approval yet again that is twice in one week. Now i am getting scared confused-smiley-013.gif

tongue.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 1 2006, 02:44 AM
Post #22

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 1 2006, 02:42 AM)
OMG got the bondi seal of approval yet again that is twice in one week. Now i am getting scared confused-smiley-013.gif
tongue.gif

it is even better than Krusty's!

p.s u should check out a comment I left on ur pic blink.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Nora
post Mar 1 2006, 07:30 AM
Post #23

A Cup

Member No.: 11,733

I've thought of this too. U know guys a girl has to be extra careful when choosing pics to front page. IMO, those pics aren't the same u are using as your pc wallpaper... smile.gif

It's also much quicker to remove a pic from these boards than ask John to delete them. And sometime it's a great opportunity to give board regulars a quick peak when u can easily see who is logged in at the moment and who is not. (well... living in Europe when most of the regulars not, I'm experiencing some heavy time-zone-issues with this but still) wink.gif So I would absolutely go for it if there was a small area for logged-ins only. Even better if u could choose the ones that could gain access to your posts so the already existing buddy list would work even more efficiently.... err... am I too demanding? wink.gif

--------------------
"Yes sir, I can boogie"
+Quote Post
Nora
post Mar 1 2006, 07:36 AM
Post #24

A Cup

Member No.: 11,733

Lol... reading my previous message I got the feeling somebody is soon coming to ask me if I have ever heard of email.... smile.gif

but STILL wink.gif

--------------------
"Yes sir, I can boogie"
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 1 2006, 02:54 PM
Post #25

Double D's

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 28 2006, 11:44 PM)
it is even better than Krusty's!

p.s u should check out a comment I left on ur pic blink.gif

You even left a comment on my pic??? Man I better get back to class I sense an armegeddon sp? coming or something. SOmeone hold me please. ph34r.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 1 2006, 02:56 PM
Post #26

Double D's

QUOTE(Nora @ Mar 1 2006, 04:36 AM)
Lol... reading my previous message I got the feeling somebody is soon coming to ask me if I have ever heard of email.... smile.gif

but STILL wink.gif

Nora good points and posting can let a number of people at once as opposed to email I would rather have a private forum allthough I may not care for everymember I would still be ok with posting certain pics for the regular members that have obtained a good number of posts. Rather than the people with like 10 in 2 years.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 2 2006, 08:53 AM
Post #27

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

I think privacy and the Internet are two opposite realities, you'll never have any degree of privacy on a site like this. I think it should be veiwed and used with that reality foremost in member's minds. And getting to a certain number of post to allow access is going to run board-whoring thru the roof. (Gnappy's right) Just my opinion, but I think everything on this site should be treated as a gift, given without any expectations. Once you give a gift, you relinquish all control over what the recipient does with it. Give accordingly.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 2 2006, 11:25 AM
Post #28

Liquor and Whores

how bout an invite only section? each person can start their own topic (like a 411) and then choose who to invite in. Dunno if the current board could handle that. Hell maybe I'm putting way too much thought into this. Oh well, back to work (then off th the Duff Brewery)

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 2 2006, 01:00 PM
Post #29

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 2 2006, 08:25 AM)
how bout an invite only section? each person can start their own topic (like a 411) and then choose who to invite in. Dunno if the current board could handle that. Hell maybe I'm putting way too much thought into this. Oh well, back to work (then off th the Duff Brewery)

You know what if John can do this than even that would be great that way I can make sure who I am allowing to see my pics and wont be forced to let some with a high post count see them even if I am not wanting them too.

You would be on the invite list Gnappy:P
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 2 2006, 01:01 PM
Post #30

Double D's

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 2 2006, 05:53 AM)
I think privacy and the Internet are two opposite realities, you'll never have any degree of privacy on a site like this. I think it should be veiwed and used with that reality  foremost in member's minds. And getting to a certain number of post to allow access is going to run board-whoring thru the roof. (Gnappy's right) Just my opinion, but I think everything on this site should be treated as a gift, given without any expectations. Once you give a gift, you relinquish all control over what the recipient does with it. Give accordingly.

A gift yes havent the choice of who to gift would even be better instead of having to gift everyone. rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:23 PM