Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Oh My, She Has Two, two va-jay-jay's

Buck Turgidson
post Jan 12 2012, 05:44 PM
Post #1

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,352

wow? Seriously? 1 in 3000 women?

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/01...as-not-so-rare/

Hazel Jones, a 27-year-old from High Wycombe, has a rare, but not unheard of condition called uterus didelphys, which is not easily diagnosed until a woman?s sex organs develop as she enters puberty.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
ilovecutepanties
post Jun 12 2012, 02:12 AM
Post #2

A Cup

Member No.: 37,362

My mother is the one of the index cases for this. They made a documentary for it and doctors wrote papers and books on her that helped jump start their careers. It was a big deal 20 years ago.

I was actually born a twin because since she had 2 uteri, there was an egg in each one. Though I was internally conceived a couple months after my brother, so when we were born at the same time I was actually born prematurely and nearly died. The doctors had predicted a 50% mortality for just one baby. Now 2 babies...they had predicted no survival. My mom was one of the first successful cases.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 12 2012, 06:28 AM
Post #3

E Cup+

Member No.: 36,181

QUOTE(ilovecutepanties @ Jun 12 2012, 02:12 AM)
My mother is the one of the index cases for this.   They made a documentary for it and doctors wrote papers and books on her that helped jump start their careers. It was a big deal 20 years ago.

I was actually born a twin because since she had 2 uteri, there was an egg in each one. Though I was internally conceived a couple months after my brother, so when we were born at the same time I was actually born prematurely and nearly died.  The doctors had predicted a 50% mortality for just one baby.  Now 2 babies...they had predicted no survival.  My mom was one of the first successful cases.

cool! 2thumbs.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Buck Turgidson   Oh My, She Has Two   Jan 12 2012, 05:44 PM
BreastmanDave   I hadn't heard of this either ....and I must...   Jan 29 2012, 03:08 PM
evade20   I read about that, too.   Jan 30 2012, 03:27 AM
morpheusone   Fascinating, I've never heard of such a thin...   Jan 30 2012, 05:42 AM
ddd35   Hmm Okay back to tits :P   Jan 30 2012, 08:33 AM
LovemInNJ   cool! :2thumbsup:   Jun 12 2012, 06:28 AM

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 06:31 PM