Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Djtemptation, Oh she is definately tempting!!!

nybandit
post May 31 2008, 07:17 PM
Post #1

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,121

[attachmentid=62446]Lets welcome Dj to RMM.....She is not only beautiful with a great body but has a stellar personality and a witty sense of humor to boot!!

She has quickly become one of my all time Fave's.....and yes I invited her in.....

Welcome my dear Dj.......cant wait to see more of you!!

--------------------

"stunningly erotic" preferred by Hott
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
valoish
post May 31 2008, 07:22 PM
Post #2

D Cup

Member No.: 21,123

QUOTE(nybandit @ May 31 2008, 07:17 PM)
[attachmentid=62446]Lets welcome Dj to RMM.....She is not only beautiful with a great body but has a stellar personality and a witty sense of humor to boot!!

She has quickly become one of my all time Fave's.....and yes I invited her in.....

Welcome my dear Dj.......cant wait to see more of you!!

Yes she's one of those really cute members we have
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 1 2008, 11:09 AM
Post #3

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

good start Bandit ... hope she comes in soon ...
+Quote Post
DjTemptation
post Jun 3 2008, 09:48 AM
Post #4

A Cup

Member No.: 26,502

Hey Hey! I will get the hang of the whole message board thing soon, just ask me anything! I am an open book and I will not hold back since this is my secret life, no one knows me and I am here to have fun, right, Rock on! I am originally form Detroit Rock City, no one would ever think I would be on a site like this lol! ! Thank you so much for the compliments. I just took a couple fun photos tonight, I am an insomniac and it is 6:30 am pacific time, still have not slept! Oh man... but i will make myself lie down before 7:30am blink.gif but as they say nowadays " It's all good!" I do not do this often but it has been fun so far being naughty behind the scenes hiding it from my boy toy ( boyfriend) lol he would freak if I called him my boy toy... Anywho... I am a Medical Assistant working about in California. I love what I do and I love letting lose and having fun! I am blessed to have my beauty so I thought I would share it with you boys and girls here on RMM! No, I have insecurities we all do but this site makes me feel more comfortable with my self, even the tiniest personal messages can brighten up my day.. great site! Thank you all me knew friends on here, I love the laid back vibe and blah blah.. ok on with some nakie photos of me! Hope you like just took them very tired but still look pretty cool! Peace, Love & Light
<3 Sarah <3
+Quote Post
rdmoscow1808
post Jun 3 2008, 09:54 AM
Post #5

C Cup

Member No.: 7,752

QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 3 2008, 09:48 AM)
Hey Hey!  I will get the hang of the whole message board thing soon,  just ask me anything!  I am an open book and I will not hold back since this is my secret life, no one knows me and I am here to have fun, right, Rock on! I am originally form Detroit Rock City, no one would ever think I would be on a site like this lol! ! Thank you so much for the compliments.  I just took a couple fun photos tonight, I am an insomniac and it is 6:30 am pacific time, still have not slept! Oh man... but i will make myself lie down before 7:30am   blink.gif  but as they say nowadays " It's all good!" I do not do this often but it has been fun so far being naughty behind the scenes hiding it from my boy toy ( boyfriend) lol he would freak if I called him my boy toy... Anywho... I am a Medical Assistant working about in California.  I love what I do and I love letting lose and having fun! I am blessed to have my beauty so I thought I would share it with you boys and girls here on RMM!  No, I have insecurities we all do but this site makes me feel more comfortable with my self, even the tiniest personal messages can brighten up my day.. great site! Thank you all me knew friends on here, I love the laid back vibe and blah blah.. ok on with some nakie photos of me! Hope you like just took them very tired but still look pretty cool! Peace, Love & Light
<3 Sarah <3

here isa tiny message for ya...ya just brighten up my day!!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 3 2008, 10:07 AM
Post #6

Melon Master

QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 3 2008, 07:48 AM)
Hey Hey!  I will get the hang of the whole message board thing soon,  just ask me anything!  I am an open book and I will not hold back since this is my secret life, no one knows me and I am here to have fun, right, Rock on! I am originally form Detroit Rock City, no one would ever think I would be on a site like this lol! ! Thank you so much for the compliments.  I just took a couple fun photos tonight, I am an insomniac and it is 6:30 am pacific time, still have not slept! Oh man... but i will make myself lie down before 7:30am   blink.gif  but as they say nowadays " It's all good!" I do not do this often but it has been fun so far being naughty behind the scenes hiding it from my boy toy ( boyfriend) lol he would freak if I called him my boy toy... Anywho... I am a Medical Assistant working about in California.  I love what I do and I love letting lose and having fun! I am blessed to have my beauty so I thought I would share it with you boys and girls here on RMM!  No, I have insecurities we all do but this site makes me feel more comfortable with my self, even the tiniest personal messages can brighten up my day.. great site! Thank you all me knew friends on here, I love the laid back vibe and blah blah.. ok on with some nakie photos of me! Hope you like just took them very tired but still look pretty cool! Peace, Love & Light
<3 Sarah <3

Welcome and glad you enjoy , cause I can asure you we love your pics and your hot body .. and its great to know more about ya .. So just a question I like to ask ... whats your favorite Position ? tongue.gif
+Quote Post
nybandit
post Jun 3 2008, 10:08 AM
Post #7

D Cup

QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 3 2008, 09:48 AM)
<3 Sarah <3

Sarah...Dj......you are amazing......glad you came in to chat.....great pic.....phenomenal as always!! smilio05.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
DjTemptation
post Jun 3 2008, 10:19 AM
Post #8

A Cup

love-smiley-085.gif Good night everyone all over the world!!!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 3 2008, 10:22 AM
Post #9

Melon Master

QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 3 2008, 08:19 AM)

Good night , parting is such sweet sorrow ... sleep tight sexy lady ... love the smile .. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
DjTemptation
post Jun 3 2008, 10:29 AM
Post #10

A Cup

Oh thats a easy one for me, I like doggie style but more intimate doggie style where you kiss throughout it and touch and feel then I also love just being rammed from behind bending over that gets intense, its good feeling! : ) Deeper penetration good stuff. I also like to be on top so I can take control, grab my hunnies arms and hold them down so I can do whatever I want and surprise him! yah i forgot 1 pic so i will attach this one then be back 2morrow.. Talk to you all later.... Peace, Love & Light
<3 Sarah <3
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 3 2008, 10:31 AM
Post #11

Melon Master

QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 3 2008, 08:29 AM)
Oh thats a easy one for me, I like doggie style but more intimate doggie style where you kiss throughout it and touch and feel then I also love just being rammed from behind bending over that gets intense, its  good feeling! : ) Deeper penetration good stuff.  I also like to be on top so I can take control, grab my hunnies arms and hold them down so I can do whatever I want and surprise him! yah i forgot 1 pic so i will attach this one then be back 2morrow.. Talk to you all later.... Peace, Love & Light
<3 Sarah <3

very inspirational description of what you like ... could be very helpful in the days to come ... LOL sleep well . food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
nybandit
post Jun 3 2008, 11:30 AM
Post #12

D Cup

damn.....you get more perfect with every sentence.....that bf of yours is one lucky guy bang.gif

cant wait to see more and hear more!

03.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jun 3 2008, 11:38 AM
Post #13

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 3 2008, 07:48 AM)
<3 Sarah <3

we're blessed to have your beauty too 22.gif
welcome!

QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 3 2008, 08:19 AM)

hells yes!

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 3 2008, 08:31 AM)
very  inspirational  description of what you like  ...  could be very helpful  in the days to come  ... LOL    sleep well .  food-smiley-004.gif

uh oh, 3d is here. lock your doors wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 3 2008, 02:44 PM
Post #14

Melon Master

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 3 2008, 09:38 AM)
we're blessed to have your beauty too  22.gif
welcome!
hells yes!
uh oh, 3d is here. lock your doors wink.gif

now now dont scare the poor girl off ..I havent stalked anybody in years .. LOL tongue.gif
+Quote Post
FreakyShinnizle
post Jun 3 2008, 07:35 PM
Post #15

Double D's

Member No.: 21,810

QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 3 2008, 10:29 AM)
Oh thats a easy one for me, I like doggie style but more intimate doggie style where you kiss throughout it and touch and feel then I also love just being rammed from behind bending over that gets intense, its  good feeling! : ) Deeper penetration good stuff.  I also like to be on top so I can take control, grab my hunnies arms and hold them down so I can do whatever I want and surprise him! yah i forgot 1 pic so i will attach this one then be back 2morrow.. Talk to you all later.... Peace, Love & Light
<3 Sarah <3

That's the kind of information I like to hear wink.gif
+Quote Post
DjTemptation
post Jun 3 2008, 07:56 PM
Post #16

A Cup

Hello boys... here is that other one I took last night, it didn't come out well but I decided to put it up today anyway : ) Have a rockin' day peoples!

Peace, Love & Light

~ Sarah
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 3 2008, 07:58 PM
Post #17

Melon Master

QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 3 2008, 05:56 PM)
Hello boys... here is that other one I took last night, it didn't come out well but I decided to put it up today anyway : ) Have a rockin' day peoples!

Peace, Love & Light

~ Sarah

well it looks just fine to me ..Love the pose !!! tongue.gif
+Quote Post
nybandit
post Jun 3 2008, 09:25 PM
Post #18

D Cup

QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 3 2008, 07:56 PM)

Peace, Love & Light

~ Sarah

wub.gif love-smiley-077.gif

you make me ......speechless......

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jun 4 2008, 11:25 AM
Post #19

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 3 2008, 05:56 PM)

Peace, Love & Light

~ Sarah

i just thought it was blurry from my complusive masturbation confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
nybandit
post Jun 5 2008, 05:29 PM
Post #20

D Cup

a quick hello.............i am in over my head with your pics...its an addiction! lol

tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Jun 5 2008, 06:39 PM
Post #21

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

Someone volunteer to take this young ladies' pics for her biggrin.gif They are great shots just blurry.... I was thinking what they said about masterbation was coming true... but I had my glasses on biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
nybandit
post Jun 5 2008, 06:41 PM
Post #22

D Cup

OK...OK.....I am in......I'll do it!!!! oh....me...me..me!!!

lol

22.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
nybandit
post Jun 6 2008, 11:49 PM
Post #23

D Cup

Sarah,

Hope you are well and miss seeing your sexy pics here......look forward to chatting with you soon.....

Now get your sexy ass back here!! wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
nybandit
post Jun 9 2008, 09:56 AM
Post #24

D Cup

A nice monday morning bump for the sexy DJ... grinning-smiley-003.gif ..hope the weekend was great..... love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
nybandit
post Jun 13 2008, 03:20 PM
Post #25

D Cup

bang.gif bang.gif No signs of Dj.......Bummer unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
DjTemptation
post Jun 13 2008, 10:52 PM
Post #26

A Cup

dry.gif Crazy week! Will take more pics soon, heres another from last week! Enjoy and let me know what you think! Love & light! DJ xoxo

P.S Thanks for all the sweet messages love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
nybandit
post Jun 13 2008, 10:56 PM
Post #27

D Cup

QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 13 2008, 10:52 PM)
dry.gif  Crazy week!  Will take more pics soon, heres another from last week! Enjoy and let me know what you think! Love & light! DJ xoxo

P.S Thanks for all the sweet messages  love-smiley-077.gif

I think...... Absolute PERFECTION!!!!

Welcome back....lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
evade20
post Jun 13 2008, 11:02 PM
Post #28

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 13 2008, 10:52 PM)
dry.gif  Crazy week!  Will take more pics soon, heres another from last week! Enjoy and let me know what you think! Love & light! DJ xoxo

Very fine. A little more light on the subject would make it perfect!!

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Jun 13 2008, 11:16 PM
Post #29

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,236

QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 13 2008, 07:52 PM)

oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a body!!!
(hope you dont mind a girls opinion!)

--------------------
user posted image
the only thing i'll ever ask of you...you gotta promise not to stop when i say when.

do not try to outbitch this bitch...you will not win
+Quote Post
nybandit
post Jun 13 2008, 11:18 PM
Post #30

D Cup

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jun 13 2008, 11:16 PM)
oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  what a body!!!
(hope you dont mind a girls opinion!)

hmmm.....i like your opinion....

she drives me crazy! smilio12.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

9 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 04:31 PM