Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Queef A.k.a. Pussy Fart, Funny? Embarrassing? would do you think?

johnny wadd
post Mar 16 2006, 08:11 AM
Post #1

C Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,859

I usually hear this while giving it to her doggy style.I find it funny

--------------------
user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 16 2006, 12:00 PM
Post #2

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Mar 16 2006, 06:11 AM)

I was giving it to your woman doggy style last night and noticed nothing out of the ordinary wink.gif

But really, it's inevitable at some points. As long as it's not coming out of her ass, it's coolio.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Mar 16 2006, 04:04 PM
Post #3

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 16 2006, 12:00 PM)
I was giving it to your woman doggy style last night and noticed nothing out of the ordinary  wink.gif
But really, it's inevitable at some points. As long as it's not coming out of her ass, it's coolio.

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
now that is just funny.. the dreaded pussy fart.. I have always found it as a great ice breaker ...goes something like this pussy fart... opps..sorry...oh thats okay...What was your name again?
just kidding fact of life plug em hard and long enough bound to happen 03.gif

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Mar 16 2006, 05:16 PM
Post #4

C Cup

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 16 2006, 01:00 PM)
I was giving it to your woman doggy style last night and noticed nothing out of the ordinary  wink.gif

Well you dont have to worry about me going near your boyfriend,I want no part of the Queefs coming out of his ass. nah.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 16 2006, 07:15 PM
Post #5

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Mar 16 2006, 08:11 AM)

I'll never forget the first time it happened when I was with this one girl I dated a while back. It kept happening the whole day. She felt she had to justify it. She kept saying, "it's just air." Too funny. I didn't really care what it was coming out of there, I just couldn't wait to keep pounding it back into her.

But that's over now. She is now married to an assistant pastor or something. I imagine she video tapes air coming out of her husband's ass while the head pastor is pounding away at it. Funny how things turn out... in the end.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 17 2006, 03:40 AM
Post #6

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

luv2cubounce's high heels thread has a new contendor for worst ever thread.... this is not only sick and sigusting but it is fucking stupid!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Mar 17 2006, 09:56 AM
Post #7

C Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 17 2006, 04:40 AM)
luv2cubounce's high heels thread has a new contendor for worst ever thread.... this is not only sick and sigusting but it is fucking stupid!

"sigusting"? Talk about fucking stupid!

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
evade20
post Mar 17 2006, 04:41 PM
Post #8

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Mar 17 2006, 09:56 AM)

Bondi is correct...This thread is fucking stupid and "disgusting." puke1.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 17 2006, 07:17 PM
Post #9

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Mar 17 2006, 09:56 AM)

if u look down at your keyboard the S is right near the D u fucktard. I dont have the time to correct a little mistake like that, let alone create a thread decicated to farts coming from female genetalia!

Do not fuck with me because I am in no mood for retards like you angry-smiley-011.gif

QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 17 2006, 04:41 PM)
Bondi is correct...This thread is fucking stupid and "disgusting." puke1.gif

thank you grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 17 2006, 07:35 PM
Post #10

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

popc1.gif
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Mar 17 2006, 07:43 PM
Post #11

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 17 2006, 07:35 PM)
popc1.gif

popc1.gif popc1.gif I'm with ya d26
but a pussy fart is just a fact of life am I right, or am I right

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 17 2006, 07:59 PM
Post #12

Double D's

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Mar 17 2006, 04:43 PM)
popc1.gif  popc1.gif  I'm with ya d26
but a pussy fart is just a fact of life am I right, or am I right

I don't discuss such things I mean I am not one easily embarrased or not up to par for talking about things but this is just one of those things I think most girls just dont care to bring up. It is not something enjoyable for us and fact of life or not still doesnt spark good memories ya know?? I am just thankful it happens ever so often and usually only one way so not an everyday fact of life. ph34r.gif
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Mar 17 2006, 08:01 PM
Post #13

C Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 17 2006, 08:17 PM)
if u look down at your keyboard the S is right near the D u fucktard. I dont have the time to correct a little mistake like that, let alone create a thread decicated to farts coming from female genetalia!

Do not fuck with me because I am in no mood for retards like you angry-smiley-011.gif
thank you grinning-smiley-003.gif

Well, Mate, if you plan on being a smartass ease up on the monkey spanking so your fingers aren't cramping and you can hit the right keys so you dont look stupid yourself. Maybe I should create the same thread day after day but just change the girls name like you do. Don't fuck with you, or what? you send a kangaroo with boxing gloves after me? Go put another shrimp on the barbi kid.If you don't like the thread don't comment and it will die mate.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 17 2006, 08:08 PM
Post #14

Double D's

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Mar 17 2006, 05:01 PM)
Well, Mate, if you plan on being a smartass ease up on the monkey spanking so your fingers aren't cramping and you can hit the right keys so you dont look stupid yourself. Maybe I should create the same thread day after day but just change the girls name like you do. Don't fuck with you, or what? you send a kangaroo with boxing gloves after me? Go put another shrimp on the barbi kid.If you don't like the thread don't comment and it will die mate.

I think they are called Prawns in Aussie World.

Throw one on for me too I love shrimp popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif
+Quote Post
mountainlust
post Mar 17 2006, 08:15 PM
Post #15

B Cup

Member No.: 10,962

Experienced it twice with two different girls and we laughed both times. One time she laughed so hard it kept going for several seconds... hysterical, but i wouldn't be upset if it never happened again.

--------------------
"I love boobs."
- Understatement of the year (all of them)
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 17 2006, 08:20 PM
Post #16

Double D's

QUOTE(mountainlust @ Mar 17 2006, 05:15 PM)
Experienced it twice with two different girls and we laughed both times.  One time she laughed so hard it kept going for several seconds... hysterical, but i wouldn't be upset if it never happened again.

I did not laugh one bit I was mortified sad.gif ph34r.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 17 2006, 09:44 PM
Post #17

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Mar 17 2006, 08:01 PM)

I apolgise in advance to all the "good" Americans I know and have met but you sir are why the rest of the world HATES your country. You are ignorant and short sighted. Did you know there was a whole world outside of America? With good people and different ideas?

Show me where I resorted to racism or childish slander? Also, do not call me mate because I am not your mate. That is a privilage you have to earn.

Spanking the monkey? Show me a guy who doesn't do that you fucking idiot. I do not work in an office, I do not type everyday for a living. My typing skills are shit yes. Is that all you have to offend me with?

If you'll see one of Diane's replies this subject isn't something that females enjoy talking about. So if you are trying to get participation levels up you have alienated about half of the members here, if not more.

You want to know what I can do? I wasn't physically threatening you but as usual tough guys resort to violence even though I am thousands of miles away. What I will do is turn this place into a desert. Then, after I have done this, you can talk about pussy farts, smelly cunts and whatever else floats your boat.

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Mar 17 2006, 10:44 PM
Post #18

C Cup

Well bondiboy it was a threat you made. This leads me to believe that you are one of these internet pimple popping tough guys. Get on a banana boat and be a man and threaten me face to face(maybe play some "Men at Work",that would scare me).Who died and made you the conscience of RMM?You can't scare me physically so you threaten to make a desert out of this place?Oh Please.It seems this place is very important to you, I guess it is the only way to get a pretty woman to talk to you huh? If the ladies here prefer a guy like you then these are not the type of ladies that I want P.M.ing me anyway. Remember pal if you ever get up the courage and scratch up the scheckles or whatever the hell you call your money in that penal colony you call home and you happen to visit a real country,P.M. me and I will pick you up at the airport. I posted a sex related Post in Sex Talk,I broke no rules. If people do not like the subject then they wont comment in it. Only a bugwit would hate the topic but keep posting in it so it stays on the board. I'm no newbie. I have been here long enough to see your lame crap before. Oh bondiboy says the posts are repeating, Oh bondiboy doesn't like the subject, Oh Bondiboy hates Newbies. Maybe we should all be bondiboy clones and repeat the same topics just with another girls name next to it. It takes real brains to do that. I'd leave here because I can't stand you but I won't let a little punk like you win.If nobody talks to me so be it,I have a life outside of RMM unlike you.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 17 2006, 10:54 PM
Post #19

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Mar 17 2006, 10:44 PM)
Well bondiboy it was a threat you made. This leads me to believe that you are one of these internet pimple popping tough guys. Get on a banana boat and be a man and threaten me face to face(maybe play some "Men at Work",that would scare me).Who died and made you the conscience of RMM?You can't scare me physically so you threaten to make a desert out of this place?Oh Please.It seems this place is very important to you, I guess it is the only way to get a pretty woman to talk to you huh? If the ladies here prefer a guy like you then these are not the type of ladies that I want P.M.ing me anyway. Remember pal if you ever get up the courage and scratch up the scheckles or whatever the hell you call your money in that penal colony you call home and you happen to visit a real country,P.M. me and I will pick you up at the airport. I posted a sex related Post in Sex Talk,I broke no rules. If people do not like the subject then they wont comment in it. Only a bugwit would hate the topic but keep posting in it so it stays on the board. I'm no newbie. I have been here long enough to see your lame crap before. Oh bondiboy says the posts are repeating, Oh bondiboy doesn't like the subject, Oh Bondiboy hates Newbies. Maybe we should all be bondiboy clones and repeat the same topics just with another girls name next to it. It takes real brains to do that. I'd leave here because I can't stand you but I won't let a little punk like you win.If nobody talks to me so be it,I have a life outside of RMM unlike you.

Wadd,

As usual Americans consider violenence before anything else so i can see how you took what i said as a threat. Threaten you face to face? Please I have much better things to do with my time.

once again your slander towards Australia does not hurt me. Americans can weild out the usual "throw another shrimp on the barbie, convict colony, men at work" comments but you are so far off the mark I find it humourous.

Getting pretty ladies to talk to me? Funnily enough most of them approach me and the thing is I am engaged. I have a beautiful Fiancee that some members here have seen and can attest to so I do not need this place to get women. I have never and dont plan to ever meet anyone from here. It is fun, I have a laugh and thats the extent of what I take out of RMM.

I never said you broke any rules and never called you a "newbie". I just said this was a dumb topic. Everyone has an opinion and that was mine. Can't you handle people being different? You crap on about not being a clone but as soon as someone differs from your opinion you break out the Ignorant American within and show the rest of us how simple you really are.

Dude I could not care if you left or not. It matters to me little. You are a walking contradiction and I truely feel sorry for who you are.

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 17 2006, 10:59 PM
Post #20

Double D's

Oh God please I want to note Johnny's Views about other countries and america are NOT SHARED BY ALL OF US AND I THINK THE BASH ON AUSTRAILIA WAS TOTALLY OUT OF LINE!!!!!!

I just wanted to say that because I really hate when "my people" act like our country is the God Country of the world.

Also I have seen Bondi's Fiance' and yes she is a hottie pretty face and body.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 17 2006, 11:04 PM
Post #21

Double D's

Fucking americansuser posted image
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 17 2006, 11:06 PM
Post #22

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 17 2006, 10:59 PM)
Oh God please I want to not Johnny's Views about other countries and america are NOT SHARED BY ALL OF US AND I THINK THE BASH ON AUSTRAILIA WAS TOTALLY OUT OF LINE!!!!!!

I just wanted to say that because I really hate when "my people" act like our country is the God Country of the world.

Precisly why I apoligised in advance for insulting anyone. Most of the people I have met and become friends with online are Americans. Also, living in a high traffic tourist area such as Bondi Beach I come across Americans on a daily basis and most of them are cool. I have even had one guy stay at my joint for a few days a year or 2 back.

There are however people like Wadd, who seem to have the most exposure, and hence that is why large pockets of the world have taken an Anti American stance. its his ignorant and superior attitude that ruins it for everyone.

I am surprised he didn't tease my pet Kangaroo or the Crocodile that swims in the pool next door!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 17 2006, 11:06 PM
Post #23

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 17 2006, 10:59 PM)
Oh God please I want to not Johnny's Views about other countries and america are NOT SHARED BY ALL OF US AND I THINK THE BASH ON AUSTRAILIA WAS TOTALLY OUT OF LINE!!!!!!

Also I have seen Bondi's Fiance' and yes she is a hottie pretty face and body.

Ditto!!! I can't stand patriotic ignorance!!! I am proud of who I am and where I am from, but I also am proud of the fact that I can respect others' pride in who they are and where they are from.

Well, ditto up to the fiancé part. I never have seen her

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Vlad
post Mar 17 2006, 11:10 PM
Post #24

B Cup

Member No.: 5,301

in all fairness, bondi did kind of resort to the same tactics. Stating american's consider violence first. That is am overused stereotype.

And since when did this place become a dating site?
If you come here to meet women, you're in the wrong site.
You might like some of the women here, but I don't think this place was created for matchmaking. Though I guess it could happen.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 17 2006, 11:12 PM
Post #25

Double D's

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 17 2006, 08:06 PM)
Precisly why I apoligised in advance for insulting anyone. Most of the people I have met and become friends with online are Americans. Also, living in a high traffic tourist area such as Bondi Beach I come across Americans on a daily basis and most of them are cool. I have even had one guy stay at my joint for a few days a year or 2 back.

There are however people like Wadd, who seem to have the most exposure, and hence that is why large pockets of the world have taken an Anti American stance. its his ignorant and superior attitude that ruins it for everyone.

I am surprised he didn't tease my pet Kangaroo or the Crocodile that swims in the pool next door!

I hear you Bondi and I saw you put the disclaimer up first so I knew you werent talking about all of us. It is just this Americans are superior than all attitude that about HALF my country has makes me really embarrased and ashamed to be here and why I think I will end up retiring somewhere else it only seems to be getting worse as time goes by.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 17 2006, 11:12 PM
Post #26

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 17 2006, 11:06 PM)

You have a pet kangaroo?? Attached Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 17 2006, 11:13 PM
Post #27

Double D's

QUOTE(Vlad @ Mar 17 2006, 08:10 PM)
in all fairness, bondi did kind of resort to the same tactics. Stating american's consider violence first. That is am overused stereotype.

You might like some of the women here, but I don't think this place was created for matchmaking. Though I guess it could happen.

Well screw you our Date is now off. angry-smiley-011.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 17 2006, 11:15 PM
Post #28

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Vlad @ Mar 17 2006, 11:10 PM)

I resorted only to those tactics after some racist remarks about the wealth of my nation, a kangaroo joke and some other racist slander. It is fighting fire with fire

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 17 2006, 11:12 PM)
I hear you Bondi and I saw you put the disclaimer up first so I knew you werent talking about all of us. It is just this Americans are superior than all attitude that about HALF my country has makes me really embarrased and ashamed to be here and why I think I will end up retiring somewhere else it only seems to be getting worse as time goes by.

I hear Sydney is great this time of year tongue.gif

It's funny because Aussies are one of very few places left that still like the yanks, both politcally and socially, although it is waivering with the whole Iraq thing and general superiority behaviour

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 17 2006, 11:18 PM
Post #29

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 17 2006, 11:12 PM)
You have a pet kangaroo?? Attached Image

Yup! haha, thats me.... im the white guy! tongue.gif

officially one of the worst movies ever made haha

btw Vlad, not sure who it was directed to but I have NEVER lookep upon RMM as a matchmaking/date site. If you read the very first post in my 411 thread I stated so even way back then.

I have a Fiancee who I love deeply and this place is all about a laugh and a good time 4 me

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 17 2006, 11:24 PM
Post #30

Double D's

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 17 2006, 08:15 PM)
I resorted only to those tactics after some racist remarks about the wealth of my nation, a kangaroo joke and some other racist slander. It is fighting fire with fire
I hear Sydney is great this time of year tongue.gif

It's funny because Aussies are one of very few places left that still like the yanks, both politcally and socially, although it is waivering with the whole Iraq thing and general superiority behaviour

I am serious I am gonna look into it wouldnt be real soon but hard to find a spot where being american I would be accepted . Ugh I just get so sick of our politics here and the superior attutiude we have. I was gonna move to canada but to cold . After hearing aobut the vacation times and seeing the beach pics and stuff hell who wouldn't want to live in Aussie land.

I dont even know the sterotypical remarks about your country I didnt feel like googling the words Johnny was using on some of the attatcks.
+Quote Post

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 03:29 PM