Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Nasty Comment!, Then Add A Catagory!!

karol4u
post Oct 17 2005, 12:07 PM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 119

I know that you can't search out all the nasty and rude comments, but at least write something up on a sticky... thank you... action-smiley-047.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Oct 17 2005, 12:19 PM
Post #2

E Cup+

Member No.: 9,473

QUOTE(karol4u @ Oct 17 2005, 12:07 PM)
I know that you can't search out all the nasty and rude comments, but at least add a catagory for us plus size girls with big melons (BBW's) so the few morons on here can avoid us. I know their all looking for their perfect 10's...  This way they can avoid us like the plague.  Who needs nasty and rude comments from a few idiots who probably have small dicks and couldn't get a girl if they tried, and spend most of the their time jerking off on their keyboards!! You know who you are!!   I have removed my pix from here so as to not upset the few members that I referr to...  I can guarantee you that there are lot of men out there that love us!! I have posted on other forums and have gotten nothing but nice comments, and the ones that don't like what they see move on. If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all...  Why don't you post a full face photo of yourself so we can all comment on you... I know you will all have your nasty little barbs to add to this comment.. Be my guest... But make sure you add your face pic ok... Have a nice day!!

I know how you feel. I have had some nasty comments made on my pics. You are right I'm not a small (thin) lady but I do have big boobs. If you look at my pics you'll see the comment I got. Sorry hon I dont post face pics any more. I did for along time but then some one downloaded it and used it the wrong way if you know what i meen. It was sent to alot of people and a friend of mine got it from a friend of his and sent it to me. I have not told any of my family or friends about this site. So hon that is why I'll not put a face pic on here for all to see.
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Oct 17 2005, 12:27 PM
Post #3

E Cup+

some people can be mean f**kin a** holes with there comments! Cman started a thread about mean comments. There were alot of us that got mean comments.
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Oct 17 2005, 01:06 PM
Post #4

E Cup+

its under shoot the breeze
Leaving Fucked Up Comments On The Front Page
thats the name of the thread smile.gif
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Oct 17 2005, 01:45 PM
Post #5

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

Hang In there Karol!!! Dont let them chase you away!!! Rememebr the real opinions are back here on the boards!!!!

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Oct 17 2005, 01:56 PM
Post #6

E Cup+

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 17 2005, 01:45 PM)
Hang In there Karol!!!   Dont let them chase you away!!!  Rememebr the real opinions are back here on the boards!!!!

you are so right pay thay are. 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
amberis1985
post Oct 19 2005, 05:25 PM
Post #7

C Cup

Member No.: 10,581

That makes me really upset too! I dont think i have gotten a nasty comment yet..but the fear of one makes me extra careful with my pics.......I think if there was differnt groups that would be cool...but i bet that would be a big undertaking!
+Quote Post
squaddieboy
post Oct 19 2005, 06:09 PM
Post #8

A Cup

Member No.: 10,225

as a wise old man once said dont let the bastards grind you down or was it f**k em 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
clincar
post Oct 19 2005, 07:52 PM
Post #9

E Cup+

Member No.: 8,734

QUOTE(squaddieboy @ Oct 19 2005, 06:09 PM)
as a wise old man once said dont let the bastards grind you down or was it f**k em  2thumbs.gif

I agrre completely with you squaddieboy!! F**K EM!!

--------------------
I like guys who are bad, even when they're good!!
As for you girls, there are no limits!!!
+Quote Post
juicyboobs
post Oct 20 2005, 11:08 AM
Post #10

D Cup

Member No.: 8,510

just don't give them the time of day!

if they don't like us then move on, i get plenty nice comments and ignore the shit ones
+Quote Post
mmmmmm808080
post Oct 20 2005, 08:01 PM
Post #11

A Cup

Member No.: 10,917

QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Oct 20 2005, 11:08 AM)
just don't give them the time of day!

if they don't like us then move on, i get plenty nice comments and ignore the shit ones

Having seen some of the comments - its clear that a number of people are very narrow minded and are only looking for stereotypes - they just cant admire the sexy pictures and the diversity.

Personally, I find curvy more sexy - and yes would like to see your faces, bodies shots and clothed - and not just tit shots, although that's my favorite part, and to hear something about you on these sorts of forums.

Those that wish to poke fun should just grow up as they've got no respect for your feelings - they just see the body and not the person - try to ignore them and the people that count will try to ensure you know how special you all are.

Please don't let it stop you posting, or indeed sneding out those those that care any photos and thoughts you want to

love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Oct 21 2005, 11:00 AM
Post #12

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

A BBW Category doesnt sound like a bad idea smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Oct 21 2005, 11:21 AM
Post #13

E Cup+

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Oct 21 2005, 11:00 AM)
A BBW Category doesnt sound like a bad idea smile.gif

i think its a good idea 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
BusterHymen
post Oct 21 2005, 12:00 PM
Post #14

A Cup

Member No.: 951

QUOTE(Hot mama @ Oct 21 2005, 11:21 AM)
i think its a good idea 2thumbs.gif

I think the category sounds good too but exactly when is it a women is considered a BBW? I mean is it like 170lbs and up 160lb? I am a little confused coz.gif I always thought of it as a personal decision.

Anyway just curious, food-smiley-004.gif

Buster
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Oct 21 2005, 12:11 PM
Post #15

E Cup+

dont you like ladys that are 160-170lbs.? I'm not saying you dont!!!! I'm just asking love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Oct 21 2005, 12:14 PM
Post #16

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

QUOTE(BusterHymen @ Oct 21 2005, 12:00 PM)
I think the category sounds good too but exactly when is it a women is considered a BBW? I mean is it like 170lbs and up 160lb? I am a little  confused coz.gif I always thought of it as a personal decision.

Anyway just curious,  food-smiley-004.gif

Buster

Thats actually a good point .... It is a personal choice i guess .. I dont like the term BBW per se but it is the accepted norm ... i just tend to like girls with a little more curve happening. I dont think theres a rule for a BBW

I hope you girls dont take my starting that thread as a type of segregation i just happen to like come more curves here and there is all smile.gif Its just liek my fetish thread or the Kittys of RMM smile.gif

And I put the disclaimers in the thread because there are some mean spirited folks who post sometimes and feel they have to tear someone down because of some personal fuck up in their lives...

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
BusterHymen
post Oct 21 2005, 12:16 PM
Post #17

A Cup

QUOTE(Hot mama @ Oct 21 2005, 12:11 PM)
dont you like ladys that are 160-170lbs.? I'm not saying you dont!!!! I'm just asking love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

I do not have a problem at all with that weight. 2thumbs.gif .. I am just curious when your talking about a BBW category would it go by weight, height, etc. just curious of how someone submitting the pic would know where to place the pic. (meaning in the BBW category or another one).
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Oct 21 2005, 12:19 PM
Post #18

E Cup+

QUOTE(BusterHymen @ Oct 21 2005, 12:16 PM)
I do not have a problem at all with that weight.  2thumbs.gif  .. I am just curious when your talking about a BBW category would it go by weight, height, etc. just curious of how someone submitting the pic would know where to place the pic. (meaning in the BBW category or another one).

I know you love all lovly ladys love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif and that is because you are so sweet love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
BusterHymen
post Oct 21 2005, 12:22 PM
Post #19

A Cup

QUOTE(Hot mama @ Oct 21 2005, 12:19 PM)
I know you love all lovly ladys love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif and that is because you are so sweet love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Well Thank you Hot Mama! smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Oct 21 2005, 12:24 PM
Post #20

E Cup+

QUOTE(BusterHymen @ Oct 21 2005, 12:22 PM)
Well Thank you Hot Mama!   smilio05.gif

you are welcome love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
7mary3
post Oct 21 2005, 01:58 PM
Post #21

B Cup

Member No.: 9,990

I am looking forward to the BBW posts. The softer appearance is a much bigger turn on that the skinny rib cage look...not that there is anything wrong with that, but the current Calista Flockhart trend just isn't my cup of tea.

CMan thanks for starting what to me sounds like a damn fine idea!! grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
cowboy
post Oct 21 2005, 02:59 PM
Post #22

B Cup

Member No.: 11,103

I agree with all of you I like something to hold onto when I'm with a women.
+Quote Post
amberis1985
post Oct 21 2005, 09:08 PM
Post #23

C Cup

QUOTE(BusterHymen @ Oct 21 2005, 12:16 PM)
I do not have a problem at all with that weight.  2thumbs.gif  .. I am just curious when your talking about a BBW category would it go by weight, height, etc. just curious of how someone submitting the pic would know where to place the pic. (meaning in the BBW category or another one).

I think the girl will know if shes a BBW
+Quote Post
cowboy
post Oct 21 2005, 09:10 PM
Post #24

B Cup

QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Oct 21 2005, 09:08 PM)
I think the girl will know if shes a BBW

you are right a girl knows better then us guys.
+Quote Post
amberis1985
post Oct 21 2005, 09:12 PM
Post #25

C Cup

and i would also feel more comfortable posting in a BBW section.
+Quote Post
johnfreak
post Oct 23 2005, 11:28 AM
Post #26

Melon Master
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5,983

there's a couple problems making a BBW section.

#1 that means that if a girl submit pics and it's not submitted to the BBW section, I have to play god with her ego and decide if I shove her in the BBW section.... and there's no clear way to say "if a girl weighs X# of pounds she goes in the BBW sectioN" since obviously I can't judge that from a tittie pic. There are girls I would consider a little "thick" and that same girl another guy would say is a BBW and vice versa.

#2 That section would be a magnet for people putting in nasty comments.

#3 This would require programming.

#4 I might do it despite all these reasons

#5 it might not be necessary once (if it's ever done) the new script is done testing cause you girls can moderate your own comments.

--------------------
rating melons is my day job
+Quote Post
cowboy
post Oct 23 2005, 12:52 PM
Post #27

B Cup

QUOTE(johnfreak @ Oct 23 2005, 11:28 AM)
there's a couple problems making a BBW section.

#1 that means that if a girl submit pics and it's not submitted to the BBW section, I have to play god with her ego and decide if I shove her in the BBW section.... and there's no clear way to say "if a girl weighs X# of pounds she goes in the BBW sectioN" since obviously I can't judge that from a tittie pic.  There are girls I would consider a little "thick" and that same girl another guy would say is a BBW and vice versa.

#2 That section would be a magnet for people putting in nasty comments.

#3  This would require programming.

#4 I might do it despite all these reasons

#5 it might not be necessary once (if it's ever done) the new script is done testing cause you girls can moderate your own comments.

Hi john could'nt you add a choise for them to pic from bbw or the main page when they submit there pics?
+Quote Post
diamondgeezer
post Oct 24 2005, 10:11 AM
Post #28

B Cup

Member No.: 11,118

I would judge BBW status on dress size. I know it's not completely scientific, but ladies of, say, size 16 and upwards? Maybe a poll is in order.

And I would cheer a BBW section. They're the way forward, and there are some truly lovely examples on this board smile.gif

--------------------
I like fake ones. I just can't help it :)

diamond_geezer_@hotmail.com
+Quote Post
denyse
post Oct 24 2005, 03:12 PM
Post #29

A Cup

Member No.: 9,510

It's really hard to put a 'limit' on what is BBW/SSBBW and what isn't.

Using Weight and/or dress size isn't necessarily the best way, eg, 170lb at 5' may be considered BBW, but not for someone who's 6'5", same with dress sizes really.

Also, what someone may consider 'normal' other people (who only like the skinny rake look for example) will view as being BBW.

Again, i don't think you can really necessarily say that the girl will know/view themself as, on quite a few BBW sites you'll see girls that probably wouldn't be considered as BBW by most people, but they probably had a SO and/or family who make them feel 'bigger' so they view themselves as being BBW.

It's a hard category to define really as it mostly depends on the individual's likes and dislikes, although there maybe some women for whom the category most definitely applys, there are also quite a number who consider themselves as BBW (but probably are just 'normal' in the view point of many people)) and just as many who perhaps should define themselves as BBW (in the eyes of others) but who see themselves as 'normal'.

IMO, it's up to the individual's themselves as to how they want to view themselves, but it's difficult to define the parameters as what makes what in order to make it a formal grouping, without taking into account things like height and so on.

edit ps: oh, and I most definitely consider myself in the BBW category, but you're only going to see close up Booby shots here to minimise the 'nasty' comments, which I'm happy to ignore personally, but I don't think they should be up to discourage others. Especially as all a rude/nasty comment does is show how narrow-minded/small-minded and prejudiced the note leaver usually is. Nobody expects everyone to like what they see, we all have different preferences, but there's no need to be rude and nasty about someone just because they aren't what you like personally.
+Quote Post
diamondgeezer
post Oct 24 2005, 03:57 PM
Post #30

B Cup

Member No.: 11,118

Well exactly. In all honesty, slim women just aren't my cup of tea. But I don't leave them comments telling them to down the pies and put some weight on.

You're absolutely right, some people are just narrow minded. It's all about different strokes for different folks. The world would be boring if we all liked the same things. What floats my boat doesn't do it for the guy next to me, but that's cool cos it means we can sit down and discuss what makes for the perfect woman biggrin.gif

At the end of the day, all women are beautiful in one way or another. If certain people can't see that, then it's their loss isn't it biggrin.gif

--------------------
I like fake ones. I just can't help it :)

diamond_geezer_@hotmail.com
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:27 AM