Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

94 Pages « < 70 71 72 73 74 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Loveminnj, ...likes them all

LovemInNJ
post May 24 2019, 06:03 AM
Post #2131

E Cup+

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,181

solid showing by Sexysjf! love-smiley-085.gif gorgeous set of tits, round areolas, nipples, and cleavage. black top accenting her slender figure. pretty lips and open mouth. lovely hair. along with the other pic on the list, one very lovely woman. total top new rating tits for today! 2thumbs.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 25 2019, 06:36 AM
Post #2132

E Cup+

giving it to Cnturymid. very nice flash pic of some nice tits. great smile too. figure with the holiday weekend it might be slower than usual, so to have a new pic here makes it awesome. fine top new rating tits for today grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 26 2019, 08:26 AM
Post #2133

E Cup+

wow, such a full rating list today smilio14.gif and being there is time on a Sunday, let's see how much I can write!

Snickerdoodlenurse: great view. nice light skin, darker areolas, appears to be on her side giving them a stacked look. would be awesome to wake up first thing on a morning like this with the sun shining through the windows and see this view as the first thing in the morning. and if she noticed, to be pulled into them for additional joy!

Cnturymid: nice figure, pretty nipples sticking through the netting, amazing smile!

Bigchest69: another great view of that huggable, enjoyable chest of hers.

Nisha36: not sure B cup is the right description. nonetheless, quite a pretty pair of tits with dark areolas. nice figure too.

Booby1176: definitely would agree to a feel of those beautiful breasts. get the idea she'd have an alluring look on her face, something that would encouraging coming closer and really enjoy what she's got. excellent pic.

Alliegirl: definitely has my attention with those dark areolas of hers.

HeatherB: love-smiley-085.gif terrific tits and body! and the dark hair such a plus! dare say she would be top choice for top new rating tits for today!

Natash57: always a stunning fave! love the answer she gave in to the pic of her bottom in one of the threads the other day. titled "Tits and Red Lips". two of the myriad of spots i'd love to kiss her. didn't add it to the comment there, but i'm imagining that there is a way i could end up turning her tits that shade of red smilio05.gif always a pleasure when you post Natash!

Hottonya: another fantastic pic and titled with the things i'm already fantasizing about with her hot bod. also like the side view of her left tit.

Easty: another fave that teases so well. bra and top color very pretty and like how the one areolas and nipple are peeking over the bra. only other way to tease me would be to push them against me and rub them up and down. sexy as always Easty.

and as for the pic there by Fortunenick, there are two thoughts i have in mind for her, but if she has more, i'd be eager to hear. smilio05.gif

and shout outs to MissMelons who has made this week a very pleasurable and fun one love-smiley-077.gif

finally, everyone have a fun and wonderful holiday weekend as we celebrate Memorial Day grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 30 2019, 05:58 AM
Post #2134

E Cup+

rating page suddenly slowed from Sunday onward. perhaps many taking the time off for themselves. eager to see the rating list explode with many of the regulars posting as well as new members. warmer weather coming so hopefully that can be taken advantage of with the outfits. smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 3 2019, 06:12 AM
Post #2135

E Cup+

as hoped, the week begins and the ladies appear smile.gif

Latinachick continues to tempt with her beautiful bare breasts and awesome nipples!

can't help but look up and down Daisy27 taking in those terrific tits, her fine figure, dark hair, and awesome areolas and cleavage. all the things about her I enjoy viewing love-smiley-085.gif

Hottonya with her slender self showing off her tan, tits, and tight body.

Cum4me1's shirt lift to those bedazzling breasts. mmmm, to massage her melons...really to hug, hold, and squeeze, that would be a great thrill. happy to see her posting again smilio05.gif

been a while for jasonandolivia and a great pic to return with, bit of a tan line below the breasts and the dark red areolas standing out on the lighter skin. lovely as always.

MM9383 Summertime looks fantastic. excellent tits, fine figure, great outfit, wonderful placement on her hands where i'd like mine. top new rating tits for today smilio14.gif

and MissBoob's "playtime". a perfect pair for playing and pleasure! no pouting, plenty of purring. such a thrill to behold! just hope she's pleased with my compliments wub.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 5 2019, 06:08 AM
Post #2136

E Cup+

looking through the threads and happy to see the gorgeous Lynette posting recently. especially the mirror pic thread. though she may've posted that pic in particular in the past, certainly one that appears familiar to me, glad to see she posted it in that one that had never gotten started. plus always thrilled to see her gorgeous body and breasts and that long, raven black hair of hers. wub.gif

eagerly awaiting more from MissMelons, Cum4me1, MissGuided, and many more between the rating page and threads. we've had so many long time members as well as newer members posting some fantastic pics in the last couple months that it's a shame there's a bit of a drought. but it is almost summer so maybe new outfits and peeking up, under, and through those outfits are on the way. i can only hope and imagine smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 6 2019, 06:01 AM
Post #2137

E Cup+

amazing pics in the threads this morning. Got some great ones posted in Mirror Shots and Be A Flirt in the Members Only section for sure. also the Shower Pics and With and Without Bra in Top Melons! certainly filling the gap between moments with the rating list food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 8 2019, 07:56 AM
Post #2138

E Cup+

the kind of list I've waited the entire week for smilio14.gif
diving right in...

Kristy40: great tits and nips. after having gone through the entire list for rating, definitely my choice for top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif

Bigchest69: feel like if i were to hug her from this view her tits will rest on my head by the bottom of her cleavage. and i'd smile.gif the entire time

Guest: quite the pretty pair showing!

then i got to the wally one and saw that in the profile there are two totally different women showing and moved onto...

Milkyjuggz0069: first in a long time viewing from her! thrilled as always and would do what the title suggests. eager to play with those dark areolas. makes it so much more enjoyable that it's been a while and getting to see hers again. big welcome back Milky love-smiley-077.gif

yru37: great tits, great figure, beautiful face and love the expression on her. would make me feel totally at ease. was my second choice for top new rating tits for today. fantastic pic!

Hottonya: and finally this slender tan hottie! awesome body, eager to hug and squeeze her, and great pose! multiple ways she earns the Hot part of her name grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 10 2019, 06:09 AM
Post #2139

E Cup+

fave Hottonya standing naked and sexy with her tan lines in full view. again showing how beautiful her slender body and awesome tits are is 2thumbs.gif

top new rating tits for today: cnjonesred love-smiley-085.gif amazing front view. great cleavage. pretty pink areolas and nipples. excellent pic smile.gif was very close to giving it to Kristy40 with that outstanding underboob view in black and white, but the pretty color of cnjonesred edged it out. both great pics to start the week food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 12 2019, 06:03 AM
Post #2140

E Cup+

hottonya, white panties with tan skin. very alluring. imagining a finger waving me forward. sit down and then lay next to her and suddenly she straddled over my waist. gazing up at those lovely tits of hers. great pic, Tonya!

top new rating tits for today: hangman1971. smooth creamy skin, tiny circular areolas and nipples, nice hand position. looks so pretty. 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 13 2019, 05:59 AM
Post #2141

E Cup+

top new rating tits for today: hangman1971 love-smiley-085.gif

starts at the top with the beautiful dark hair and kissable red lips. lovely breast out in view. looking at the shirt and thinking what it would be like to graze it over her nipples and if it would give her a pleasurable sensation. topped off by such a fine figure. food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 14 2019, 06:09 AM
Post #2142

E Cup+

thrilled by the newest pic up for rating by Getitdone2001 smilio14.gif 22.gif always a delight to see her tits out. and those blue eyes of hers! as much as i'd love to view her tits, think I'd keep glancing up at those crystal blues as well!

and Hottonya and those terrific tits of hers! every time wishing to touch, tease, and taste them. Tens as always Tonya!

as for top new rating tits for today, gotta give it to the Guest with the teeny tiny tits! awesome view of those nipples and tits, arch of her back, nude top while in blue jeans. long hair as well! usually don't give it to a guest, but from what I see in this pic, well deserved honor! grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 15 2019, 07:59 AM
Post #2143

E Cup+

fave Getitdone2001....gorgeous! her tits, her eyes, her face...one gorgeous woman and a delight when she posts on the rating page and the threads! wub.gif

top new rating tits for today: Marlena! also a gorgeous pair. looks like perfect sized handfuls. lovely rosy areolas and nipples, beautiful cleavage. hope she'll post more. 2thumbs.gif

finally big shout out to MissMelons! made this rough week more enjoyable. must express my appreciation to her with many thanks and well wishes for a wonderful weekend to her food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 17 2019, 07:53 AM
Post #2144

E Cup+

three standouts on the list this morning.

1) Hottonya and that incredible body of hers. almost total tan except for the tan lines around all her naughty bits. slender sexy figure. eyes would be going up and down to get the full effect of her. and given the view of this pic, would expect her to see the 22.gif she's giving me and hoping she'd have a big smile in return.

2) top new rating tits for today: suckableMelons! the nipples really steal the show, but her tits are quite pretty too. would want to stand behind and cup them to tease those nipples nicely. hope we'll see more posted soon.

3) Betty! smile.gif been quite some time since Betty's posted to the rating page. incredibly sexy pose with her hands placed on her bra pulling it down to show off her beautiful breasts. continues to add to that incredible set of pics in her profile. i for one am glad she's posted again and maybe has a few more pics in store as well. welcome back Betty! food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 18 2019, 07:55 AM
Post #2145

E Cup+

just like yesterday, but with different posters smilio14.gif

1) MissMelons and her spectacular tits! wub.gif I so enjoy viewing her pics of her perfect tits and dark hair and nipples and areolas. first thing i'm thinking is that about hugging that naked chest of hers. then if she'd pull my face down in between smilio05.gif totally gorgeous woman, such a sweetheart!

2) top new rating tits for today: Cowgirl12! great front view. the areolas seem to want attention with how distinct they appear. fantastic cleavage there too. looks great with the blue dress for color. i certainly like them!

3) Betty part 2! always like the face and straight hair she has. bodacious bangin' body wrapped in that bit of lingerie. pantiless. wish she could roll over to be on top of me. another in a great set of pics food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 19 2019, 06:05 AM
Post #2146

E Cup+

quite a trio this morning!

1) top new rating tits for today: MatureMilfTits! very nice slope of her chest leading to a pair of lovely handfuls. great cleavage too. sweet nipples. and a beautiful smile to boot! awesome pic MatureMilfTits! 2thumbs.gif

2) Betty! Betty, Betty, Betty, the bodacious babe with the big beautiful breasts/bosom! spectacular flash and a great way to start the morning! i am thrilled you're posting as much as you are on your return and am hoping there's still a lot more coming! smilio05.gif

3) the water nymph Guest! the nature pic in the waters up to a few inches from her bust line looks fantastic! gorgeous tits, nice figure and pose, and probably quite memorable with the rainbow hair and the one uncolored tattoo sleeve. this pic seems portrait like or should be in some other art medium as well. again, fantastic! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 20 2019, 06:06 AM
Post #2147

E Cup+

another fine list today smile.gif

1) fave Hottonya on a bed in a cute outfit and almost totally naked. find her very sexy and beautiful. a great set of pics posted indeed Tonya grinning-smiley-003.gif

2) top new rating tits for today: Jasonandolivia! starting with the hand position as if having just opened the blouse top. pretty tits, skin tone, and dark areolas. lovely cleavage. nice touch with the necklace. quite a lovely picture!

3) ooooooooh Betty! all I can say with this pic this morning is smilio09.gif smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 23 2019, 07:52 AM
Post #2148

E Cup+

after a few days of some great guest pics, there's MatureMilfTits showing off her amazing tits and cleavage! love-smiley-085.gif very hot, very sexy, and totally top new rating tits for today grinning-smiley-003.gif

also liking the Guest with the small Melons. so pretty, sweet, and petite! love to see more of her posting too!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 24 2019, 05:55 AM
Post #2149

E Cup+

lots of guests this month. hope many of them will or have become new members. two on the list this morning that stand out again most of them.

the tattooed one at the top of this morning's list. awesome little tits. curious about what is in her cleavage. and the second guest with outstanding nipples. great tits as well, fantastic size! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 25 2019, 06:07 AM
Post #2150

E Cup+

Easty and her tits busting out of her shirt makes it easy to enjoy this fave of mine. beautiful tits squished together for some awesome cleavage line and sweet nipples facing forward. Fantastic love-smiley-085.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, a much tougher decision. out of those with screen names, thinking that jt444's look best. part the size, part the way her hands hold them, and also that the shirt has been pulled up. tough decision though as i like Midwestmilf69's red lips and pretty tits, MM93830 pulling one out while in a hot outfit. and Callmebilly has quite a nice pair in full view as well. very nice list today.

and Marlena! thinking smilio09.gif 22.gif with that view!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 26 2019, 06:08 AM
Post #2151

E Cup+

the ladies of RMM have really made this morning's rating list a battle for the top new rating tits for today! smilio14.gif

in the end, i'm liking Bib8888's best! perfect handfuls and her tapered waist making it look wonderful to hug and squeeze. awesome cleavage too.

it was a tough call though. love Maturemilftits' tits and being in blue jeans is amazing. JasonandOlivia always post quality pics and this one today is excellent for their collection. Callmebilly's wet tits and rosy areolas stand out plus love the dark hair. and Latinachick's dark areolas are so desirable. each could be a top new rating tits for the day title holder on any given day, but with them all together now, really had to ponder about it.

keep up the great pics all! food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 28 2019, 06:02 AM
Post #2152

E Cup+

splendid list to close out the week and month smilio14.gif

first, big welcome back to Sexymilf! a longtime member who always tantalized me with those pics of her tits whenever she posted. still looks fantastic and hoping this means she has a few more to show off of herself as well wub.gif

second, Betty and her beautiful side Melons! very sexy and delightful!

as for top new rating tits for today, definitely eying Bib8888's like the other day. also Me1972's. both sets look lovely with amazing cleavage. huggable and squeezable.

great list everyone! and shoutout to MissMelons, starting my day off perfectly food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 29 2019, 07:49 AM
Post #2153

E Cup+

three quickies to note:

1. delighted by fave Sexymilf's tits and her hard nips. so wanna hug and then tweak them! 2thumbs.gif

2. Me1972's tits as top new rating tits for today. great size, like the cleavage created, nipples quite noticeable, at least the right one. one awesome pic grinning-smiley-003.gif

3. Callmebilly's noticeably dark and round areola. certainly caught my eye in an instant as I scrolled down the list. very pretty!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 2 2019, 06:09 AM
Post #2154

E Cup+

don't know how I can do justice to those on the rating list today ohmy.gif smilio14.gif

first, wow to MissMelons! anytime she has her tits out, my eyes wander over to take in all her beauty! ever the gorgeous woman wub.gif

second, Curiosity and that drop of milk on her nipple! another gorgeous woman with a stunning figure, great tits!

as for everyone else, wow!

Lindamelons: wanna walk up, hug her, and pull them close
ktcg62698: 1st pic on the list, very pretty. 2nd quite lovely with the shirt pulled up
Bib8888: another great pic of them sticking out and the top down
Bigchest69: wishing i could hold and squeeze, awesome size and great cleavage!
Marlena: not only suckable, but would love to rest my head in her cleavage afterward. framed in that white sweater, her tan skin and darker areolas, a beautiful view worthy of top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif

Splendid pics by everyone today! food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 4 2019, 07:40 AM
Post #2155

E Cup+

First, awesome return of fave Snickerdoodlenurse! amazing tits still, great body, beautiful in black and white. happy to see her post once more grinning-smiley-003.gif

Second, this leaves Cowgirl12 as the clear top new rating tits for today! love-smiley-085.gif a lovely side sample of her torso, get to see a full view of the size of her right breast. lovely skin tone and dark defined areolas. totally would play with them smilio05.gif

and finally, for all those that celebrate it, Happy 4th of July!

bonus thanks to MissMelons for making this week spectacular love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 5 2019, 06:05 AM
Post #2156

E Cup+

amazing list to end the week!

Snickerdoodlenurse: awesome tits, areolas, nipples, and dark hair! woo hoo!
Cum4me1:so pretty holding her tits up biggrin.gif
Milkyjuggz0069: so inviting to lay with. wishing to spoon with her and squeeze her so much wub.gif

as for top new rating tits for today: jfkgrad! very similar pose to Geminigirl611, but with the addition of a lovely face and hair that i gravitate to the full view. 2thumbs.gif

excellent pics by all! grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
cum4me1
post Jul 5 2019, 12:04 PM
Post #2157

A Cup

Member No.: 43,167

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jul 5 2019, 06:05 AM)
amazing list to end the week!

Snickerdoodlenurse: awesome tits, areolas, nipples, and dark hair! woo hoo!
Cum4me1:so pretty holding her tits up biggrin.gif
Milkyjuggz0069: so inviting to lay with.  wishing to spoon with her and squeeze her so much  wub.gif

as for top new rating tits for today: jfkgrad!  very similar pose to Geminigirl611, but with the addition of a lovely face and hair that i gravitate to the full view. 2thumbs.gif

excellent pics by all! grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thank you for the kind words!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 6 2019, 07:50 AM
Post #2158

E Cup+

QUOTE(cum4me1 @ Jul 5 2019, 12:04 PM)
Thank you for the kind words!

you are very welcome food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 6 2019, 08:15 AM
Post #2159

E Cup+

two hot n' sexy faves this morning! Snickerdoodlenurse, awesome tits, laying down, looks like morning sun shining upon her/them. such a lovely view. and Noodleme76. looking so good I wish I could coat her skin with sunscreen over every exposed part and massage it in until she's all set for fun in the sun. beautiful, ladies! food-smiley-004.gif

and top new rating tits for today, GeminiGirl611. fantastic recreation of the pic shown in the rating pic. something different and clever and totally delightful! excellent! grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jul 8 2019, 06:00 AM
Post #2160

E Cup+

mmmmmmmm, hot blonde Hottonya stripped down to only her panties. lovely tits, great slender body. a beautiful sight to behold! food-smiley-004.gif

top new rating tits for today: Jenn43! beautiful tits together for some amazing cleavage! can see the darkness of her areolas and dark hair against her creamy skin. excellent pic! grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post

94 Pages « < 70 71 72 73 74 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:29 PM