Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

94 Pages « < 69 70 71 72 73 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Loveminnj, ...likes them all

LovemInNJ
post Apr 22 2019, 06:07 AM
Post #2101

E Cup+

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,181

hard to believe this is a Monday with how awesome the rating page is this morning smilio14.gif

so many fine faves posting: MissMelons! FiveTwo! Snickerdoodlenurse82! Daisy27!

both members for top rating tits for today: Bigchest69! Bigpinks!
two fine looking Guests this morning!

so many lovely ladies with beautiful breasts....spectacular! grinning-smiley-003.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 24 2019, 06:01 AM
Post #2102

E Cup+

quite an array of tits on the rating list this morning smilio14.gif

fave Snickerdoodlenurse flashing her fine tits and looking fantastic!

hard to deny Cum4me1 as top new rating tits for today after the last two awesome entries on the rating list. certainly a pretty and perky pair 2thumbs.gif

also liking Bigpinks' big pink nipples and the offer that is the title of her pic grinning-smiley-003.gif

also wish it were my hands holding up Rosie Pink Melons' as well as Greattits2's lovely tits smilio05.gif

great list today everyone food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 26 2019, 06:17 AM
Post #2103

E Cup+

missed out on yesterday due to delays, so making up for it now, quickie mode:

Rosie Pink Melons: mmm wanna hug you and your tits in that robe
ILoveSexyGirls: best time to see your tits is anytime you show them off
FiveTwo: lovely tits and great background
BigChest69: great tits 'n jeans shot
TitsOutWife: great body and wish I could play with your nipples for you
SnickerDoodleNurse: can nurse me back to health like that, boost to mental health viewing such a beauty
grinning-smiley-003.gif

as for today:
Serin: could be the beautiful girl sharing a class with, dreaming of being with her and suddenly a chance opens up as she walks up after class asking about a study session.... smilio05.gif
AlaskaDude: this woman is divine! gorgeous body, gorgeous smile. such a girl next door look to her. lucky man to be around her food-smiley-004.gif top new rating tits for today btw
BigChest69: wish those were pressed up against me or the first view my eyes open up to
TitsOutWife: another great view, beautiful tits and nipples smile.gif

food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 27 2019, 07:50 AM
Post #2104

E Cup+

1. Serin57, such a gorgeous pic up for rating. adore that smile she has, love that dark hair of hers, and her tits are totally terrific! could melt me every time she flashed them together. such a hottie in and out of her sexy outfits. this is why I say it's always a delight to see one of faves like Serin57 posting, keeps me eager to see more. spectacular, Serin57 love-smiley-077.gif

and i guess i can take a moment to explain what makes one a fave to me. first they have to have posted on the rating page for a while, showing different angles, states of dress, etc. doesn't have to show face at all, but if a smile's there, it certainly helps a lot. also not a requirement, but i know quite a few of the ladies have pm'd to say thank you as an acknowledgement of either the comments and scores on the rating page or the mention here on my thread. makes me happy to see you're glad and encouraged by it. probably a higher % do not pm, which is fine, which is also why any messages in any of the threads help, lets me get a feel of the personality which can also be a great plus. good example would be Lynette. if you've been here as long as i have and seen her posts over the years, you can get a strong sense of her personality. now, i don't expect new female members to post as much as she has, but words alone can add what a pic cannot. and of course, my personal opinion of attractiveness is the final part of it. that's why here it's always noted that these are my choices as top new rating tits for the day as well as faves. opinions vary and these are but mine. smile.gif

anyway,

2. Snickerdoodlenurse , a sweet arms up pic. thinking someone should be walking over, giving her a hug to pick her up and spin her around and then plant a kiss on her lips before trailing down to her tits smile.gif

and for top new rating tits for today,Wildflowernl love-smiley-085.gif very pretty tits pulled out from her top. like that cleavage shown there along with her nipples 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 28 2019, 07:48 AM
Post #2105

E Cup+

Another great rating list this morning grinning-smiley-003.gif

starting with Serin57 and ready for her bath. already has others asking to join her and I don't blame them as i'd want to as well. to either gaze forward and see her beautiful body and smile at the other end or to have her back against me and her feeling how excited i'm getting from it. smilio05.gif

great return of Sunshine350. sexy body, lovely hang to her tits, and great use of the outdoors smile.gif

nice from BigChest69 too, thinking how to push them together for one reason or another wink.gif

top new rating tits for today again Wildflowernl. nice look in jeans and white shirt wet enough to see the areolas coming through. smile.gif

Guest's girl looks amazing. slender shapely body, lovely tits, nice dark areolas and nipples. a very pretty woman there.
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 29 2019, 06:03 AM
Post #2106

E Cup+

a great reminder pic by Daisy27 to how beautiful and sexy her body and tits are 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 30 2019, 06:15 AM
Post #2107

E Cup+

four awesome sets of tits on the rating page but only one can be the top new rating tits for today. and that would be Latinachick love-smiley-085.gif

drawn in by her tits and cleavage, dark areolas, thick nipples, dark hair, luscious red lips and lovely smile! such a beauty I just cannot ignore 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 1 2019, 06:04 AM
Post #2108

E Cup+

mmmm, that Snickerdoodlenurse, how I look and wish I could massage those breasts of yours smilio05.gif

top new rating tits for today: Rosie Pink Melons. partly because of their hands, partly due to her cleavage, roundness of the areolas a part of it. stands out with the blue top surrounding them. quite a pretty picture 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 2 2019, 06:01 AM
Post #2109

E Cup+

top new rating tits for today: Sina7883! great size and look nice and full, awesome cleavage. can see some pretty areolas too. quite a beautiful pic taken of these breasts! grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 3 2019, 06:02 AM
Post #2110

E Cup+

can't help it; love the view of Cum4me1's tits so much love-smiley-085.gif the size, the shape, the skin tone, the tan lines... everything I see is so alluring I wish I could reach out and hug and squeeze her. total hot babe there. total top new rating tits for today smilio14.gif

just about everyone catching my eye too!

Sina7883: beautiful side stacked tits and torso! those pouty lips though...
Kwd50: gorgeous front view, would love a hands on helping with that zipper, but then again, my hands would be all over her tits during that time wink.gif
RosiePinkMelons: awesome outdoor shot, wish could hold and fondle hers
Yru37: nice tits, but something about Jolene's smile draws me in as well smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 6 2019, 06:07 AM
Post #2111

E Cup+

catching up with yesterday since I couldn't get to here.

Serin, love to have her attractive body climb up me as I wake up in the morning smilio05.gif
Daisy27, would love to!

top new rating tits for that day would be Latina Chick with those nipples of hers and coming close behind her Titsoutwife and her tits and nipples 2thumbs.gif

today's Guest, Hotwife Pam love-smiley-085.gif awesome tits, nice body, wonderful smile. get the thought i should help get the fishnet off, like those tits are kept trapped behind a cage and need to be fully free. hope there'll be more.
+Quote Post
cum4me1
post May 8 2019, 04:28 PM
Post #2112

A Cup

Member No.: 43,167

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 3 2019, 06:02 AM)
can't help it; love the view of Cum4me1's tits so much  love-smiley-085.gif the size, the shape, the skin tone, the tan lines...  everything I see is so alluring I wish I could reach out and hug and squeeze her.  total hot babe there.  total top new rating tits for today smilio14.gif

just about everyone catching my eye too!

Sina7883: beautiful side stacked tits and torso!  those pouty lips though...
Kwd50: gorgeous front view, would love a hands on helping with that zipper, but then again, my hands would be all over her tits during that time wink.gif
RosiePinkMelons: awesome outdoor shot, wish could hold and fondle hers
Yru37: nice tits, but something about Jolene's smile draws me in as well smile.gif

Thanks for the nice review of my tits!!! Glad you like!
+Quote Post
cum4me1
post May 8 2019, 04:29 PM
Post #2113

A Cup

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Apr 24 2019, 06:01 AM)
quite an array of tits on the rating list this morning smilio14.gif

fave Snickerdoodlenurse flashing her fine tits and looking fantastic!

hard to deny Cum4me1 as top new rating tits for today after the last two awesome entries on the rating list. certainly a pretty and perky pair 2thumbs.gif

also liking Bigpinks'  big pink nipples and the offer that is the title of her pic  grinning-smiley-003.gif

also wish it were my hands holding up Rosie Pink Melons' as well as Greattits2's lovely tits smilio05.gif

great list today everyone food-smiley-004.gif

I am so glad you are loving my pics!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 9 2019, 05:53 AM
Post #2114

E Cup+

QUOTE(cum4me1 @ May 8 2019, 04:29 PM)
I am so glad you are loving my pics!

quite a delight to wake up and see them first thing in the morning food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 9 2019, 05:54 AM
Post #2115

E Cup+

quite a lot of guests showing this week. while I cannot make the guests top new rating tits for the day, seeing quite a few beauties which is still great grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 10 2019, 06:14 AM
Post #2116

E Cup+

can't say i'm stirred by the rating page this morning, so will note what I found while wandering around the site threads.

Mmmmmmmmmissguided! every pics she posts seems like the greatest once she's ever posted, until the next post and it starts all over again. that's how I felt about her latest post showing off her tits and figure in that outfit she's got on. known/chatted with her on her for several years now and she still continues to blow my mind. if only I had a chance to hear her voice or see her i'd...I don't know, but it'd make for a great fantasy. totally adore this woman! smilio05.gif

a quick shoutout to Titsoutwife. thank you for the kind words and i'll be looking out for more of you and those awesome tits and nipples food-smiley-004.gif

Cum4me1 as well, enjoying your poses with your tits out. on the lookout for more posts food-smiley-004.gif

the blonde Alaskadude posts, so gorgeous! quite attractive with that open cleavage pinkish top pic in the great cleavage pics thread! grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
cum4me1
post May 10 2019, 02:32 PM
Post #2117

A Cup

Hahaha I love that you are on the lookout for my pics!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 10 2019, 10:30 PM
Post #2118

E Cup+

QUOTE(cum4me1 @ May 10 2019, 02:32 PM)
Hahaha I love that you are on the lookout for my pics!

what more can I say than I enjoy viewing a lovely set of tits often and you've got quite a beautiful pair
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 11 2019, 07:39 AM
Post #2119

E Cup+

quite a number of tits out and to talk about on the rating page love-smiley-085.gif

1) Natash57: flashing with a bright smile. always eager to view her tits and how often I wish I could experience them. to have her hug me and pull my face into her cleavage. heavenly smilio05.gif
2) MissMelons: gorgeous front view, perfect size, awesome cleavage, sweet areolas and nipples. fact i can see her dark hair behind her a big plus! another pair to wish about
3) LatinaChick: love eying those dark nipples of hers. awesome tits and cleavage too, but those nipples draw me in so quickly. wish to love-smiley-077.gif them
4) Daisy27: often drawn to her tits as well, mostly from the size of her tits and the areolas. probably sneak in as she's taking her shirt off and hug and bury myself in her cleavage.

out of these four, only one is not a fave already, though LatinaChick is rather new to the site which explains why. however, that makes her easily my top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif

also in the way of Natash, we have Cumdude's wife and Cnturymid flashing a great smile along with their tits, and that's a plus to me. tits and a smile always a winning combination

and have to mention Cum4me1. had the chance to view another pic with her lovely tits and body in full view. thinking, to slide my hands up her sides and under her tits to feel how warm and soft they are as i admire their size, shape, areolas and nipples. sit her on my lap and get a good long eyeful. and the dark hair cascading around her upper torso. all looks so beautiful and tempting. glad she's joined and eager to see more from her soon food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 14 2019, 06:18 AM
Post #2120

E Cup+

such a sizeable list today! let's begin!

1) MM9383, very pretty pair in pink, nipples poking through. really nice!
2) Fortunenick, sweet pink nipples at attention centered on those areolas. pretty tits!
3) MissMelons wub.gif ooooooh, lovely shot. turned slightly to an oblique, beautiful and round, tempting nipples and cleavage. bringing a smile to my face as i keep going back to view and then comment. such a beautiful woman!
4) Easty, with the title "On A Train", makes me think of being in a crowded vestibule and being unable to avert my eyes noticing her nipple out from her shirt and cleavage showing
5) Latinachick. those nipples of hers. the dark and sweet nipples keep attracting my eyes first. love'em! continues to be my top new rating tits for today whenever she posts. may have to make her a fave like MissMelons and Easty soon if those nipples keep taking center stage food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 15 2019, 06:08 AM
Post #2121

E Cup+

quite a few listed on the rating page this morning. gotta say my eyes keep returning to a pair or two to decide upon the top new rating tits for today.

n2nboy. pretty pose of her body, but its the hair and eyes that are driving me wild looking at her. like she's trying to seduce me and it's working. very pretty and well done pic food-smiley-004.gif

Hottonya. tight tan body with solid tan lines around all her sexy parts. sweet tits to cup (and from the other thread she created a bottom to squeeze as well). very pretty as well. 2thumbs.gif

the only edge to give it to n2nboy is that seductive look in the eyes and face. otherwise this would be a really hard decision to make. both deserving for sure. great way to start humpday 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 16 2019, 06:16 AM
Post #2122

E Cup+

having a more difficult choice for top new rating tits for today, and that means everyone did a great job posting awesome pics! choices are:

1) n2nboy: great outdoor pic and pose, awesome tits, love the face and hair. a fantastic pic all around

2) Hottonya: like the tan body and the tan lines as mentioned before, beautiful tits and below. a few strands of what looks like platinum blonde hair. certainly very tempting

3) HeavyHangers1209: keep lifting my eyes up to look at hers and her hair. outstanding combo of tits and eyes

4) Fortunenick: great full body pic, love those pink areolas and nipples, lovely tits

i'm really stuck between n2nboy and HeavyHangers1209. love the full body shot, but love the closeup of Heavy's eyes and hair. just have to split the title today since both are showing such different pics. food-smiley-004.gif

MissMelons! making each day such a joy! got such a hot glimpse of her last night before bed that honestly i was 22.gif and hoping for some sweet dreams. totally hottie all over and such a delight! can't thank her enough for all the pics she's posted smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 17 2019, 05:58 AM
Post #2123

E Cup+

couple of tits getting me going this morning and something in common. first Joker2381 and her sweet tits and nipples. looking at them and wanting to cup and massage them gently. Hottonya as well, love to have my hands wander up and down her tits and body. between the two, probably have Joker as top new rating tits for today, but can't go wrong with either one food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 18 2019, 06:56 AM
Post #2124

E Cup+

just a quickie this morning as I declare Hottonya top new rating tits for today smile.gif

first as mentioned in my comment on the pic, I wanna jump in the shower with her stand behind her at first. fine toned, wet body to feel, wash, and or massage. also noticed that the tan lines are much more blended with the rest of the skin tone, so someone has been nude sunbathing i'd take it. and those tits of hers look so tempting to fondle and squeeze. amazing pic, Hottonya! food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 19 2019, 06:50 AM
Post #2125

E Cup+

along with her looks, love the pose and the expression on the woman in n2nboy's pic. put this all together and that's quite a fantasy story to be told visually. totally deserving of top new rating tits for today food-smiley-004.gif

also a quick shout out to the those that've pm'd me recent. thank you so much for the kind words, really made my weekend to read them. wub.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 20 2019, 05:54 AM
Post #2126

E Cup+

once more Hottonya takes the title with those terrific topless tits love-smiley-085.gif those pretty hot pink panties also adds that splash of bright color to her tanned tone body. excellent pic, Tonya 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post May 20 2019, 05:28 PM
Post #2127

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

2thumbs.gif

I agree, Tonya is off the charts sexy.

If orgasms had an orgasm, it could be defined as Tonya 03.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 21 2019, 06:01 AM
Post #2128

E Cup+

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ May 20 2019, 05:28 PM)
2thumbs.gif

I agree, Tonya is off the charts sexy.

If orgasms had an orgasm, it could be defined as Tonya  03.gif

then you'd probably agree the pic there this morning is quite stunning! title asks if we or anyone would want to touch her. and from what I see with that tight tanned and tone body, there's a lot i'd like to touch if she'd let me. the bit of her blonde locks over her shoulder is a nice plus. continues to be my top new rating tits for today and probably will become a fave pretty soon food-smiley-004.gif

Fortunenick's pics are quite awesome as well. pretty button nipples on a pair of awesome tits and some sweet cleavage too. nicely framed with the pulled down black top and open buttoned shirt. combined with the other pic of below, wow, quite a hot woman as well grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 22 2019, 06:13 AM
Post #2129

E Cup+

first, the faves and their fantastic tits smilio14.gif

Daisy27, beautiful breasts and large areolas! as she stands there, can't help but imagine hugging her close and feeling her chest to mine or from behind and reaching up to give her a few good squeezes. constantly posting excellent pics!

MissMelons! gorgeous smooth skin, bit of a shine to her left breast, spectacular somewhat side view of them and her cleavage, flat tummy, and what I can see of the top of her thighs smilio05.gif can't help but think of the naughty thoughts especially with a title of "Come Play With Me". exploring would be #1 and smiling with delight the entire time. the woman is spectacular! food-smiley-004.gif

having a tough time with top new rating tits for today as well. Hottonya posting again, tan with tits out and in that hot pink pair of panties. be thrilled to be flashed by her in a heartbeat. then there's Fortunenick and the incredible bath pink. lovely body and tits in the water, almost like a nymph or mermaid. and finally Sexysjf, fine body and pretty tits, nice view of the outdoors with it.

a fine trio of hotties this morning 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 23 2019, 06:08 AM
Post #2130

E Cup+

totally terrific tits Thursday on the rating page this morning! smilio14.gif so much to say and little time to say it, so beginning with the Guest.

Guest: a very nice selfie pic of her body, tits, and the freckles atop her chest. pretty necklace too, draws my eyes to her cleavage.

N2nboy: another great kneeling pose. she's got a great body and tits and the expressions on her face like this one here sets the mood. very well done!

Hottonya: continues to tempt with that tanned body of hers. tits and other bits contracted by the much lighter skin. very pretty.

Fortunenick: looks amazing wet and pressed up against the shower glass. quite a beautiful woman from head to toe.

Sexysjf: pretty black outfit, fantastic tits, areolas and nipples, lower lip and pretty hair. this is a fantastic picture you've posted, top new rating tits for today! 2thumbs.gif

Wonder: i don't know if they're bigger, but it is great to see yours again and just as beautiful as ever!

great start to the day by all and MissMelons! smilio05.gif
+Quote Post

94 Pages « < 69 70 71 72 73 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 02:13 PM