Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

94 Pages « < 67 68 69 70 71 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Loveminnj, ...likes them all

LovemInNJ
post Feb 9 2019, 08:45 AM
Post #2041

E Cup+

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,181

a fine mix of beautiful ladies and their tits to start this Saturday 2thumbs.gif

Jacksonnicky continues to treat us more to her tits and corset and the return of that sweet smile of hers. areolas may be covered, but still sweet and pretty!

Guest, light skin, darker areolas, dark hair. very pretty combination!

Daisy27. the way she describes in the title of the pic mirrors exactly what I've imagined for quite some time now. if only I could treat her to that for all the beautiful pics she's posted smile.gif

Vibe03. not only would I like to do as listed in her title as well, but to be pressed up behind her and cup those lovely warm tits would be such a delight!

amc9090, also a great front view like the Guest smile.gif

well done ladies, starting this chilly day off right food-smiley-004.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Feb 10 2019, 08:52 AM
Post #2042

E Cup+

rare for it to happen, but I believe jacksonnicky has just swept this week with her variety of corset and naked tits pictures. each one a little different than the next. great angles and view. great smile when visible, all so enjoyable in the morning to wake to. splendid job food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Feb 11 2019, 07:06 AM
Post #2043

E Cup+

quite the lovely group of faves this morning smilio14.gif

always up for Milkyjuggz0069. beautiful figure, great tits, love the biting of her shirt strap there. would want to sit with her and pull her on top of me smile.gif

Cumwhisky offering that nipple. would totally accept and try to please her as best as possible!

totally nude Snickerdoodlenurse. wish she were straddled over me with that sexy body of hers.

Suniajnus, may have just a nipple showing, but that's all it would take to rev me up for her. gorgeous Japanese MILF/total hottie. always excited when she posts 2thumbs.gif 22.gif

and for top new rating tits for today, Flavor9. fine size and nice view smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Feb 12 2019, 07:06 AM
Post #2044

E Cup+

two gorgeous faves on the list today! first, Snickerdoodlenurse still wet from her shower. great view of her sexy body and tits and love those lips in that sort of smile look on her face. and Noodlem76. always a delight to see her spectacular tits out for view. hers I've always wanted to get a great big boobie hug from and a closer inspection, and if she happened to pull my face into her cleavage, even better! awesome to see both listed this morning food-smiley-004.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, giving it to Rbm1999. while the remaining three have fine sets on display, have to admit rbm's skin tone and darker areolas stand out more to me and have my eyes gravitating toward hers. but excellent pics by all 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Feb 13 2019, 07:11 AM
Post #2045

E Cup+

two fine faves on the list today, Noodleme76 and Vinostyle. Noodleme76 with another of her fantastic body shots and Vinostyle with a great front view of her tits. both so tempting, gorgeous! 2thumbs.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, giving it to Sarahgodlin. mostly because it's a full torso pic and also the hair looks so beautiful as it cascades into her cleavage. beautiful woman and a delight to the eyes food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Feb 14 2019, 07:10 AM
Post #2046

E Cup+

fine list for this Thursday smile.gif

long time member Summoner posting her huge tits for rating after such a long time away. always great having her posting food-smiley-004.gif

Top new rating tits for today, Sarahgodlin again! beautiful tits, lovely face, awesome background. another fantastic pic!

props to the Guest as well. lovely smile along with some fantastic tits with tan lines. grinning-smiley-003.gif

extra shout out to Missguided for her Valentine's Day pic in her Top Melons thread. gorgeous, adorable, lovely, breathtaking. never can get enough of her and this is a spectacular pic to celebrate the day. love it and you Missguided!

in the past, would send special Valentine's Day wishes to the close members I had the privilege of chatting with in PMs. not sure who's left to still do that, so instead I will simply wish them and everyone on RMM a great Valentine's Day from here smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Feb 15 2019, 07:09 AM
Post #2047

E Cup+

hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! food-smiley-004.gif

since I don't normally let Guests become top new rating tits for the day mainly because I don't know if they'll find out that's how hot they look in a certain day, looking over what's listed and keep falling back onto Rbm1999's. think the darker areolas are making hers stand out more to the other posters. quite the nice handful and cleavage showing. 2thumbs.gif

speaking of the guest today, also sporting an awesome pair in a sexy pose. viewing them and thinking how they remind me of DesireKristi's breasts, which is probably why I was so ready to make hers the flat out top new rating tits for today. usually a good thing to remind me of other faves on RMM, makes them more memorable and focused on. hope this guest joins and adds even more to enjoy smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Feb 16 2019, 11:55 AM
Post #2048

E Cup+

late posting, but viewed the rating list and originally I was going to declare Solarman at top new rating tits for today, but I keep going back and looking over Rbm1999 and Flavor9 and because I've been enjoying their pics as well this week, I just can't leave it as only one set of top new rating tits for today. think they should all share in the title as they've all got beautiful breasts out and sexy poses and amazing cleavage showing. very pretty pics by all today food-smiley-004.gif

also noticed that the view are within 2.5K of rolling to six digits! may have to think about typing up something special for the occasion smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Feb 17 2019, 08:49 AM
Post #2049

E Cup+

quickie since there's only one member posting on the rating page today. and a pretty one it is from Flavor9. light skin and tits contracted by black nightie. makes them stand out and look quite inviting. 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Feb 19 2019, 07:06 AM
Post #2050

E Cup+

I blink and I missed typing yesterday ohmy.gif today it's MissK9 and her amazing nipple as one of the long time members and Sac875 with the top new rating tits for today. two awesome pics.

to make up for yesterday, shout out to faves Floggle and Wonder for their amazing tits out for view again 2thumbs.gif top new rating tits for that day would be Sac875 and Flavor9. like the skin tones and areolas they have and both with a nice handful for a size that would make it great to massage the both of them. food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Feb 20 2019, 07:04 AM
Post #2051

E Cup+

another quick one for this morning.

hot pic by fave FiveTwo. great tits, great nipple decorations, and that smile just barely in view is so pretty food-smiley-004.gif

top new rating tits for today: Sac875! beautiful body and figure, awesome tits, great curves, and overall give me the urge to feel and fondle all parts of her body were I there. this is a spectacular pic 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Feb 21 2019, 07:01 AM
Post #2052

E Cup+

another quickie list today due to the number of pics up for rating today.

top new rating tits for today; Sac875 2thumbs.gif great pair of tits perfect for the hands. beautiful skin tone and a great amount of cleavage to enjoy. love those dark areolas and nipples. nice touch of color from the bra and shirt. quite an excellent pic submitted smile.gif

like the guest as well. would love to pop those nipples into my mouth. quite the cleavage too to rest my head between. fine set from what i see smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Feb 22 2019, 07:15 AM
Post #2053

E Cup+

three things this morning including the surprise I saw when I got here ohmy.gif

first, I see the lone Guest on the rating page is the top new rating tits for today by default. quite a nice set, like the skin tone and then the dark areolas for contrast. nice curves and figure, fine cleavage, and seeing the dark hair is quite a plus. the nipple piercings though... while I don't enjoy seeing it on any pair, that as I've noted over my time here is my personal preference, but I don't hold that against the poster. overall, it's a very pretty picture that gets all the attention today smile.gif

the surprise I saw. as you know, I've been keeping an eye on the view count because it always stuns me how high it is when it's mostly my words for my comments of the rating page while there are a few ladies that have posted their comments and pics scattered throughout the pages. and I've been eager to see it bust through that 100K mark. so when I logged on this morning and saw it at 100.7K, I went love-smiley-085.gif I will be totally stunned if it was really viewed 2K+ times since this time yesterday! wow! just hard to believe at the moment. was thinking I was going to write something special here for when the time came. very curious and eager if this is correct smilio05.gif

and three. some time ago when i was chatting with Missguided and kinda talking about what she would do for that monumentous moment of hitting 100K. well, if MissG's looking, think it's coming to that time. not sure what you have planned, but it may be time. she has always been such a delight for the years i've chatted with her that we've been friendly with each other. got me excited for this moment. smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Feb 23 2019, 08:54 AM
Post #2054

E Cup+

another lone guest on the rating page, and what a hottie she is smilio14.gif

such a beautiful chest, tits and nipples. wish I could rest my head there and just feel her and make her feel like wow he thinks they're amazing. gorgeous smile too, has me melting looking at it. one fantastic pic!

been thinking of also adding some kind of narrative here to commemorate the breaking through the 100K view mark. thought i'd have a bit more time but now that it's looking like the count is correct, may have to shift into high gear. maybe by next weekend. beyond a thank you to all for coming to my thread so often. first idea was a bit of a timeline as to how I got here in the first place. also something about the most tantalizing tits here like top of each cup size. or some other ideas that'll come to me soon. for now, looking at 105K as the next milestone 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Feb 24 2019, 09:09 AM
Post #2055

E Cup+

fave Cumwhisky looking great naked and tits in view! great tits, great nipples, awesome cleavage. who could ask for anything more? love-smiley-085.gif

top new rating tits for day: Teddyrox80. nice skin tone, add in the darker areolas. kinda wanna jump in the bath with her. think the white tub and tiles help focus on her tits 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Feb 25 2019, 07:05 AM
Post #2056

E Cup+

great view of fave Daisy27's chest, her tits and areolas and all such a great sight to wake up to 2thumbs.gif

top new rating tits for today: Teddyrox80 love-smiley-085.gif this one's an even better view of her amazing tits with tan lines. love how those nipples look and nice and dark with the areolas to the rest of her skin. beautiful cleavage too. quite the pretty view there food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Feb 26 2019, 07:10 AM
Post #2057

E Cup+

love it when Noodleme76 flashes those gorgeous tits of hers. hugging, squeezing, and kissing them come to the forefront of how to treat her beauties and please her. spectacular as always! love-smiley-085.gif

torn between Agobu and HugeMelons06. Agobu and her lovely parts out for fun. would let my hands show the appreciation by wandering above as well as below. and then she could gently push me backward onto a couch or bed and return the favor. but wow, that's a beautiful body she has! meanwhile, like the thought that the blurry bit of HugeMelons' pic is because she's riding. beautiful tits and cleavage in motions smilio05.gif bit of hair showing too, a nice plus! with the top, get the idea she just worked out and is so turned on she needs to go a little longer with a difference exercise.

both amazing pics, both deserve to be top new rating tits for today food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Feb 27 2019, 06:59 AM
Post #2058

E Cup+

one of the few mornings that while there's a nice list of tits up for rating, just isn't any that I'm wowed by to declare a top new rating tits for the day. but this is by far a rarity, so i'm confident there'll be something tomorrow to declare.
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Feb 28 2019, 07:12 AM
Post #2059

E Cup+

eyes glued to two pairs this morning, and favorites at that smilio14.gif

fave FiveTwo and those gorgeous tits of hers, ready to be held tight as she drives. so often she's in jeans with her shirt open or off and she's just a delight to view. thinking of those pillows in my hands...... 2thumbs.gif 22.gif

and for top new rating tits for today, Agobu! spectacular side torso shot including side view of those near perfect tits and her figure as she wades in the hot tub waters. hope she'd forgive me for staring at her chest the whole time or trying to caress them once they're submerged. smilio05.gif

did like the other pics too. James100's pic of Marlene was very pretty. great figure, love the reddish hair, awesome tits and nipples, and great smile! Impact_ as well, nice figure, pretty tits, and dark hair. quite the cutie smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 1 2019, 07:09 AM
Post #2060

E Cup+

three terrific sets of tits, three different categories, three great ways to start the weekend smile.gif

fave Vinostyle in a full frontal, straight on view. black top on either side help focus on her beautiful breasts. lovely color of her areolas, great cleavage. such a tempting pair I would not be able to resist food-smiley-004.gif

top new rating tits for today, Agobu lounging on her side. amazing figure, like the metallic panties, great underboob shot with just enough of her nipples trying to peek under her top. if she could roll over so that all that sexiness were then on top of me smilio05.gif

Guest has a fine pair as well. great cleavage and the way the nipples and areolas are turned to the side, got me wondering about lifting them up gently and then releasing to see her tits bounce. very pretty, hope she shows again 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 9 2019, 09:14 AM
Post #2061

E Cup+

feels like a year and a half since I posted, but I needed the vacation time off to enjoy for myself and just relax. seems I missed quite a bit and made it back in time to see some fine pics to start the weekend 2thumbs.gif

two great pics by some awesome faves. there's Snickerdoodlenurse's covered in shower water to make them shin and that wet hair so lovely! and Easty with her huge left breast and nipple in view and a close up of her cleavage. awesome view indeed!

top it off with Sunshine350 as top new rating tits for today smilio14.gif gorgeous body, amazing tits sticking straight out, and that full, long, dark hair of hers love-smiley-085.gif spectacular! and even better with nature as her background. if only those lips were in a smile, nonetheless so kissable.

I see on the 6th I missed out on Vinostyle's gorgeous tits as well as the near perfect Petmanpetman's pic of superb tits. grinning-smiley-003.gif now that things are settling back down I should be back to my regular schedule.
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 10 2019, 08:23 AM
Post #2062

E Cup+

relatively quiet Sunday to end the week. but really like getting an eyeful of the Guest's pic. the nipples take center stage, nice and big along with the areola surrounding it. pretty tits and cleavage too. would be so happy to kiss them often 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 11 2019, 06:03 AM
Post #2063

E Cup+

two lovely faves this morning. first, Vinostyle and her always entrancing tits and nipples. would love to help warm her up skin-to-skin style and enjoy her beautiful breasts! and BillyB with a great frontal view while standing up. lots of pics like this and always a great pose!

as for top new rating tits for today, that's Miss Melons! love-smiley-085.gif beautiful tits and areolas, fantastic deep cleavage, and such a hot figure! to wrap arms around that waist and rock with her hips! spectacular first pic indeed grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 13 2019, 06:10 AM
Post #2064

E Cup+

quick note, HugeMelons06 posting some fine pics of her tits this week thus far. like today's with the huge areola showing and would love if she'd share one in yesterday's pic! totally the top new rating tits for today! 2thumbs.gif

yesterday's guest would certainly keep my attention with those amazing tits, dark areolas and nipples! so many guests as of late posting awesome pics that hopefully a few will join and post more. food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 14 2019, 05:59 AM
Post #2065

E Cup+

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Mar 13 2019, 06:10 AM)
quick note, HugeMelons06 posting some fine pics of her tits this week thus far.  like today's with the huge areola showing and would love if she'd share one in yesterday's pic!  totally the top new rating tits for today!  2thumbs.gif

yesterday's guest would certainly keep my attention with those amazing tits, dark areolas and nipples!  so many guests as of late posting awesome pics that hopefully a few will join and post more. food-smiley-004.gif

similar review today as only HugeMelons06 is the member posting today with her huge tits and deep cleavage in view, again the top new rating tits for today. 2thumbs.gif also love the milky pink areolas of the guest as well! grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 15 2019, 06:04 AM
Post #2066

E Cup+

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Mar 14 2019, 05:59 AM)
similar review today as only HugeMelons06 is the member posting today with her huge tits and deep cleavage in view, again the top new rating tits for today. 2thumbs.gif  also love the milky pink areolas of the guest as well! grinning-smiley-003.gif

Once more, awesome pic by HugeMelons06 and a Guest. 2thumbs.gif

and check out the hottie DDD35 posted yesterday in his thread! fantastic figure, gorgeous tits, lovely lips. woooooooooow! grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 18 2019, 06:03 AM
Post #2067

E Cup+

surprised by no melons on the rating list this morning. guess the ladies were all busy to post. nonetheless, eyes kept happily occupied by Melongirl1990's smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 19 2019, 06:01 AM
Post #2068

E Cup+

tough decisions today, and that's good because that means there's a lot of quality pics to go through 2thumbs.gif

easy part, fave Floggle back with her tits and suckable nipples returning after a brief absence. still desirable between that cleavage and those nipples. would be a delight to sample hers.

now for top new rating tits for today. am focused on PetmanPetman's pic because the woman there has quite an attractive figure and the shape of her breast and nipple is fantastic! but i'm also liking MissMelons' excellent tits, pink areolas, red lips, and dark hair smilio05.gif and then there's HungryJoe22's full body pic with a nice pose and some fine tits showing too. overall it's tossup with Petmanpetman edging the other two out, but it's a close call nonetheless. food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 20 2019, 06:21 AM
Post #2069

E Cup+

ohmy.gif what a list there is today! incredible! smilio14.gif

plenty of faves here this morning. Bns88 appears to have reposted one of the gorgeous pics from the profile collection! Vinostyle and her spectacular tits, areolas, cleavage and nipples! Floggle and her awesome tits and cleavage! and Easty and her tits! you are all lovely and awesome and it's a pleasure to view you often food-smiley-004.gif

even top new rating tits for today is a toss up! got Petmanpetman with another fantastic side view of such a lovely woman! MissMelons also making another spectacular showing with her tits and cleavage while laying down and a finger between her lips! and Jamf21 with her big tits and colorful areolas. really liking this shy look with the arms trying to cover her body but the tits show through. if I don't split the title, each one has a strong showing for it today 2thumbs.gif

even the Guest on the list today has a great showing. kinda like waking up with a significant other for coffee first thing in the morning and she has her robe open revealing her spectacular tits. simply fantastic! grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Mar 21 2019, 06:09 AM
Post #2070

E Cup+

two awesome faves this morning! first, Floggle and more of her gorgeous tits and nipples, seeing them always has me yearning for them. and Sweetjuice38! how I'd lean up to kiss those tits as she riding as seen in this pic. both these lovely ladies so desirable this morning smilio14.gif

and continuing the trend is petmanpetman as top new rating tits for today. body figure and tits rockin' it hard against all those on the list. wonderful series of pics this week 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post

94 Pages « < 67 68 69 70 71 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 04:07 PM