Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Has Anyone Had An Anr? Engorged Question

Caligrl2021
post Aug 21 2021, 02:55 PM
Post #1

Training Bra

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,471

I recently ended an adult nursing relationship. My Melons are so sore! Help. Any tips?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Aug 21 2021, 06:12 PM
Post #2

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

If your nipples are sore, dry, you can get some lanolin lotion or nipple cream from the infants/babe section of most department stores.

Sore t!dd!es from being groped too hard, or squeezed, even manhandled too hard is a bit of a healing time. The foods you need to help your body heal the t!dd!es need to be rich in calcium, vitamin c and even zinc. Make sure you're not allergic to any of these, but right now, the body needs healing time and nutrients.
Additionally, some vitamin E based lotion on the t!ddies will help rejuvenate the skin and the layers that make up your soft skin that covers your breast glands.

Just go easy on the t!dd!es until the soreness starts to ease up, no groping or rubbing until the soreness has gone away.
+Quote Post
Caligrl2021
post Aug 21 2021, 06:29 PM
Post #3

Training Bra

Member No.: 44,471

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Aug 21 2021, 06:12 PM)
If your nipples are sore, dry, you can get some lanolin lotion or nipple cream from the infants/babe section of most department stores.

Sore t!dd!es from being groped too hard, or squeezed, even manhandled too hard is a bit of a healing time. The foods you need to help your body heal the t!dd!es need to be rich in calcium, vitamin c and even zinc. Make sure you're not allergic to any of these, but right now, the body needs healing time and nutrients.
Additionally, some vitamin E based lotion on the t!ddies will help rejuvenate the skin and the layers that make up your soft skin that covers your breast glands.

Just go easy on the t!dd!es until the soreness starts to ease up, no groping or rubbing until the soreness has gone away.

Thank you!!!
+Quote Post
junker
post Aug 23 2021, 03:40 AM
Post #4

C Cup

Member No.: 3,566

QUOTE(Caligrl2021 @ Aug 21 2021, 02:55 PM)
I recently ended an adult nursing relationship. My Melons are so sore! Help. Any tips?

If I understand you correctly, you're sore because you're still lactating, but now that you've ended the relationship, the milk has nowhere to go! I'm not sure what women usually do when discontinuing breastfeeding, but I think you could probably self-express (or find a new happy participant, LOL) and gradually taper down.

How are you doing now?
+Quote Post
volcanozebra
post Apr 6 2024, 03:55 PM
Post #5

Training Bra

Member No.: 47,316

QUOTE(junker @ Aug 23 2021, 03:40 AM)
If I understand you correctly, you're sore because you're still lactating, but now that you've ended the relationship, the milk has nowhere to go!  I'm not sure what women usually do when discontinuing breastfeeding, but I think you could probably self-express (or find a new happy participant, LOL) and gradually taper down. 

How are you doing now?

Adult Breastfeeding is such an intimate experience and ending it can be challenging emotionally as well as physically. It sounds like self-expression or finding another breastfeeding partner may help alleviate some of those pains. Some quick tips:

The Lactation Wiki is a a good place to start looking for a new suckle partner. There's groups for Kik, Telegram, Facebook, Fetlife, and more.

Joining the Houston adult breastfeeding group at ANRHouston would also be a good idea if you're in the Houston Texas area. The site has articles, an events calendar, and lots more info.

I hope this helps!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:37 PM