Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages < 1 2 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Avvilimento, An enigma wrapped in a tortilla

bondiguy
post Sep 23 2005, 07:00 PM
Post #31

I don't suffer FOOLS

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 23 2005, 06:35 PM)
bravo bondi, bravo... lmao  

although it was much more gentle when it was with you... i mean, at least you had the courtesy to give a reach around  laughing-smiley-014.gif

Oh I have always been courteous... even when im being a cruel haha

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Imagirlwatcher
post Nov 25 2005, 07:24 PM
Post #32

C Cup

Member No.: 10,510

Happy birthday, Av! Have another helping! 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
Nice guys finish last.
+Quote Post
Avvilimento
post Nov 26 2005, 12:53 AM
Post #33

B Cup

Member No.: 1,740

Cheers, Watcher. And cheers also go out to Cowboy, Hot Mamma, and Hot Mom II.

Y'wanna know what's really sad about it all, though? Only one person other than you three actually messaged me about it - and it wasn't the girl I've been chasing for the better part of the last year...

But still, was a good time to be part of the RMM crowd - friedliest damned bunch around! grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
katiedoos
post May 19 2006, 04:47 AM
Post #34

A Cup

Member No.: 15,316

QUOTE(Avvilimento @ Sep 18 2005, 08:59 AM)
For those of you that were interested, some of you that weren't, and those of you who just like to read random posts, here's a little bit about me.  Might want to pack a lunch, though - I type over 90wpm and have a tendancy to take the scenic rout to whatever point I'm trying to reach.

For starters I'm not Italian.  That would've made things a lot easier if I was, but that's another story for another time.  Perhaps another post in the 411, but we'll see.  The name actually translates to "Depression", but it's the kind of depression as in a hole in the ground - not exactly what I had in mind, but it does sound kinda neat.

Like Bondi, I'm an Aussie.  Only I'm a few hundred KM north, just outside of a small town called Beachmere.  For simplicity's sake, let's just say I'm a tad north of Brisbane.  It's not quite as scenic as Bondi Beach by any means, but at least it's quiet.  Perhaps sometime I'll get some shots of it, if anyone is interested.

I'm 22, work in IT retail, and have been described as being anything from a geek to a guru, depending on if people are being friendly or not.  Strangely, both can be taken as a compliment in the right situation.  When I'm not putting up with the ignorance of society, though, I tend to keep myself busy with photography, electronics, mechanics, and good old fashioned videogame violence.

Currently, I could best be described as in need of restoration.  While I seem normal(ish), I'm actually both Bipolar Depressive and Psychotic Schizophrenic - a nice mix, given both conditions are typically mutually exclusive.  I've been Bipolar now for the better part of 4 years, with the Schizophrenia for about 2.  So if anything I say and/or do seems a bit off colour, you know part of the reason behind it.

I originally came here doing what the average desperate, single, lonely guy on broadband does - browsing the internet for women with great "assets".  And boy did I find some!  But, as time went by and seeing that the ladies here actually talk to the guys, and some of them are actually really nice, I decided to start becoming a bit more active.  I still don't feel as though I actually fit in, but that's something I haven't exactly experienced in a long time now.

Well, that's about the basics.  If you want to ask anything, feel free to do so - just pack another snack in preparation for the answer.  Ask whatever you like; myself, photography, mathematics, mechanics, audio, IT or some offshoot of the above would be the easiest for me to answer, though.

Ciao,
Jon.

Hey AVV Beachmere's not that bad once you get used to the mozzies and sandflies tongue.gif Great to see some Aussies on here, and a local at that.

Katie
XOOOX
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 21 2006, 05:35 AM
Post #35

I don't suffer FOOLS

The Aussie invasion has begun!!!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Avvilimento
post May 21 2006, 08:49 AM
Post #36

B Cup

Member No.: 1,740

It's begun, and has representation in style. Bondi and Katie - who could ask for better representation?

Beachmere isn't so bad. The mozzies are all but gone now that it's getting colder, but there's still nothing much to do up here 'cept sit on my butt and browse RMM. Even less to do these days - just before Christmas I got a redundancy, and I've been unemployed ever since.

But yes - let the invasion begin! Now if only we could be invaded by early 20's single Brisbane girls (or just one - that's enough)... but then, I hope for that in a lot of places outside of RMM, too.

-Jak
+Quote Post
katiedoos
post May 21 2006, 09:15 AM
Post #37

A Cup

Member No.: 15,316

tongue.gif Ah well Avv hopefully bondi and I will do until your dream girl cums along.

Katie
XOOOX

QUOTE(Avvilimento @ May 21 2006, 08:49 AM)
It's begun, and has representation in style.  Bondi and Katie - who could ask for better representation?

Beachmere isn't so bad.  The mozzies are all but gone now that it's getting colder, but there's still nothing much to do up here 'cept sit on my butt and browse RMM.  Even less to do these days - just before Christmas I got a redundancy, and I've been unemployed ever since.

But yes - let the invasion begin!  Now if only we could be invaded by early 20's single Brisbane girls (or just one - that's enough)... but then, I hope for that in a lot of places outside of RMM, too.

-Jak

+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 23 2006, 12:47 AM
Post #38

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(katiedoos @ May 21 2006, 09:15 AM)
tongue.gif Ah well Avv hopefully bondi and I will do until your dream girl cums along.

Katie
XOOOX

The brissie girl was Avv's suggestion... you'll do me just fine! grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post

2 Pages < 1 2
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 06:00 AM