Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages « < 2 3 4 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Why Does A Woman Have To Shave, But A Guy...., Can have a ZZ Top beard (above/below)

bondiguy
post Sep 22 2006, 06:52 PM
Post #91

I don't suffer FOOLS

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Sep 22 2006, 01:36 PM)
You could DEFINITELY spot us a mile away.  We were wearing shorts and had our beach stuff with us in downtown Sydney in August (which is pretty much winter time in Australia -- even if it gets up to 65F in the summer time).  People were walking by and practically laughing out loud at us.  But, I feel like I had the last laugh because I visited three different nude beaches in one day... laughing-smiley-014.gif   I fell in love with my wife all over again on Obelisk Beach.

I don't think we drank much beer at all in Australia.  Instead, we were drinking wine.  Australia has one of the best wineries in the world -- especially for blended wines.  The winery is Rosemount Estates.  They have the whole gamut, but the best were the Shiraz and Shiraz-Cabernet bottles.  I don't know if anybody can beat them on a price/quality basis....

Spot on once again Isaac...glad yu had a good time here. We tend to have pretty mild winters compared to the countries most people on here live in. In summer it gets a lot hotter than 65F... Averages around 28C and regularly hits 30-35 with the odd scorcher thrown in too

A little known fact about Australia is the quality of our wines. Wines from the Hunter Valley and South Australia are world class. We export to places like Italy and France and when you can do that, you know you are making a quality drop!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post Sep 25 2006, 12:16 AM
Post #92

C Cup

Member No.: 13,258

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 22 2006, 01:09 PM)
Dudley Doright is a Royal Canadian Mountie. He looks a lot like Jay Leno. It's a cartoon, if I remember right, it's part of Bulwinkle and Rocky. (A talking moose and a flying squirrel) I imagine most of the people who think up these characters do a lot of drugs.

haha its Rocky and Bulwinkle... are things ass backwards where you come from? tongue.gif

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
lonely1275
post Sep 25 2006, 11:42 PM
Post #93

C Cup

Member No.: 10,978

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Sep 24 2006, 11:16 PM)
haha its Rocky and Bulwinkle... are things ass backwards where you come from?  tongue.gif

Just keep moving your cute ass backwards until I say stop. 22.gif
+Quote Post

4 Pages « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:59 PM