Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Why Does A Woman Have To Shave, But A Guy...., Can have a ZZ Top beard (above/below)

fellatiofiend18
post Sep 21 2006, 02:35 AM
Post #61

C Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,258

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 20 2006, 09:40 PM)
Isaac not a word you have said here is wrong, we are very similar to the US in a lot of ways but we should never be grouped with such a country. Yes we are allies but that is just like saying Spaniards are the same as Australians? We are also allies?

where Americans tend to be over the top and loud (speaking purely generally here)

i sense some hostility toward americans and it actually kind of pisses me off to be placed into the stereotype. I honestly dont think being "american" makes me any certain way, be it loud or over the top..... i simply would say thats my personality or actually, i would say thats the Italian in me...

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 21 2006, 12:09 AM)
I think listing the similarities countries share; allies, geographic size, etc., isn't a very accurate way to group a bunch of it's citizens into a common group. I think a more accurate way is to think in terms of; style of government, prosperity and a shared sense of history. I think Canada is pretty close to the USA in many ways because of those factors. Mexico, a lot less so. Aussies, even less. I think Americans are sort of arrogant in the sense that when we see a foreign country with a Mcdonalds, Starbucks, Ford, etc,etc, we think the people in those countries are "Americanized". But they aren't. Democratic nations share a lot of the same values, but they are far from homogenized. And that's a good thing. I'd be willing to bet that most Americans think of Canada as little more than a 51st state, ie following the USA lockstep in just about everything political that matters. The same holds true for the U.K. and Australia,but to a lesser degree, because they are further away. Most Americans would be surprised to find out first -hand what the rest of the world thinks of them. But that doesn't make those perceptions accurate, America is the most successful experiment in self-government ever attempted. And that is hard for other countries to understand. We've tossed out kings and queens and dictators and found a better way. It's one of those things that's hard to understand until you experience it, then you can't imagine any other way. Can anyone picture the Queen of the USA? (Anyone who says Hillary Clinton, give yourself a swift kick in the nuts)

.... i was thinking more like OPRAH WINFREY... haha jk

anyways, in regards to what ive highlighted in green. i think youre right and its actually quite disturbing. i would have to say im offended by much of the perception of others about americans. its appalling to me

--------------------
<3Cortney
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 21 2006, 03:35 AM
Post #62

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Sep 21 2006, 02:35 AM)
i sense some hostility toward americans and it actually kind of pisses me off to be placed into the stereotype. I honestly dont think being "american" makes me any certain way, be it loud or over the top..... i simply would say thats my personality or actually, i would say thats the Italian in me...

I have no hostility toward America or Americans at all. I was merely conveying the perception of Americans by most Non Americans around the world. I live in an area highly poppulated with tourists in the summer, many Americans. Like every bunch there are some cool ones, and there are some thank have the superiority complex which at times gives citizens of the USA a bad name

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Sep 21 2006, 02:35 AM)
anyways, in regards to what ive highlighted in green. i think youre right and its actually quite disturbing. i would have to say im offended by much of the perception of others about americans. its appalling to me

Cloesup was bang on the money... if only there were more like him! All I can say is that the Bush administration has a lot to answer for in regards to America's worldwide image

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 21 2006, 12:14 PM
Post #63

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 20 2006, 11:24 PM)
well, except for you...  gay.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif

hahaha, fuckin funny!

As for the rest of this. I tend to stay away from debates on religion, politics, or nationality, but since I'm a posting addict I'll weigh in.
I don't think most non-americans have a problem with americans as individuals. I think it's more that people have a problem with the US's international policies but I think a lot of Americans feel the same way as well. I only live an hour from the border and have met TONS of Americans. Some fit the stereotype, most don't. Hell most people here are American and seem pretty cool.
And plus, yeah America is the last great superpower so of course they are up on a pedestal for every other country to scrutinize and sometimes be jealous of in some respects.
As a Canadian, I feel we are VERY much influenced by the US, mostly because we get so much of our tv and movies from south of our border. But at the same time we draw influence from the UK to as we still have ties, much like Australia, plus we have a rich culture all our own that most people outside Canada don't realize because we get lumped in with the USA due to our geogrpahy.
As far as the Queen, we are part of the Commonwealth, so the queen is on a lot of our money and the monarchy makes royal visits here, but that's about where it ends. There isn't much of a push to sever ties with Britain becuase it is there pretty much just for show. The only complaint most people have is the public money spent on Royal visits here, but personally I don't give a shit either way. If the government didn't waste money on that, they'd waste it on something else.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 21 2006, 01:32 PM
Post #64

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 21 2006, 12:14 PM)
hahaha, fuckin funny!
As for the rest of this. I tend to stay away from debates on religion, politics, or nationality, but since I'm a posting addict I'll weigh in.
I don't think most non-americans have a problem with americans as individuals. I think it's more that people have a problem with the US's international policies but I think a lot of Americans feel the same way as well. I only live an hour from the border and have met TONS of Americans. Some fit the stereotype, most don't. Hell most people here are American and seem pretty cool.
And plus, yeah America is the last great superpower so of course they are up on a pedestal for every other country to scrutinize and sometimes be jealous of in some respects.
As a Canadian, I feel we are VERY much influenced by the US, mostly because we get so much of our tv and movies from south of our border. But at the same time we draw influence from the UK to as we still have ties, much like Australia, plus we have a rich culture all our own that most people outside Canada don't realize because we get lumped in with the USA due to our geogrpahy.
As far as the Queen, we are part of the Commonwealth, so the queen is on a lot of our money and the monarchy makes royal visits here, but that's about where it ends. There isn't much of a push to sever ties with Britain becuase it is there pretty much just for show. The only complaint most people have is the public money spent on Royal visits here, but personally I don't give a shit either way. If the government didn't waste money on that, they'd waste it on something else.

Canada has a rich cultural history? When I think of famous Canadians, the first name that comes to mind is Dudley Doright. Isn't he on the Canadian five dollar bill?
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 21 2006, 01:34 PM
Post #65

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 21 2006, 11:32 AM)
Canada has a rich cultural history? When I think of famous Canadians, the first name that comes to mind is Dudley Doright. Isn't he on the Canadian five dollar bill?

hahaha, my point exactly.

(and it's the 10 dollar bill, stupid tongue.gif )

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 21 2006, 01:43 PM
Post #66

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 21 2006, 01:34 PM)
hahaha, my point exactly.
(and it's the 10 dollar bill, stupid  tongue.gif  )

Or ,as it's known in Maine, the $7.50 dollar bill. Whenever I put my change into the change-counting machine at the bank, it always spits back the ones from Canada. I think it's trying to tell me something. I read that Canada might change over to wooden currency. The only hold-up is they can't find enough "artisans" to carve Dudleys profile on 50 million coins.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 21 2006, 01:52 PM
Post #67

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 21 2006, 11:43 AM)
Or ,as it's known in Maine, the $7.50 dollar bill. Whenever I put my change into the change-counting machine at the bank, it always spits back the ones from Canada. I think it's trying to tell me something.  I read that Canada might change over to wooden currency. The only hold-up is they can't find enough "artisans" to carve Dudleys profile on 50 million coins.

lol, what's next, our subamarine with the screen door?

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Sep 21 2006, 02:01 PM
Post #68

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 21 2006, 12:52 PM)
lol, what's next, our subamarine with the screen door?

don't be silly...

...they replaced it with plywood months ago tongue.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 21 2006, 02:33 PM
Post #69

Double D's

We have a beach in Maine that's about twenty miles south of Portland that's called Old Orchard Beach. Every summer it gets over-run with Canadians taking their summer vacations. Some of them have been taking the same cottages for 50 years in a row. To get a job in any of the bars or restaurants, it helps to speak French. After Labor Day, they all go home, along with the Massholes. The next wave is the cruise ships that bring all the leaf-peepers. Once they leave, we have the state pretty much to ourselves, except for the skiers, snowmobilers and hunters. They don't call Maine "Vacationland" for nothing. I'd prefer all the tourists just fly over and throw their wallets out the window and keep going. Maybe I should have posted this in the "Rant" thread, but it's too late now.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 21 2006, 02:53 PM
Post #70

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 21 2006, 12:33 PM)
We have a beach in Maine that's about twenty miles south of Portland that's called Old Orchard Beach. Every summer it gets over-run with Canadians taking their summer vacations. Some of them have been taking the same cottages for 50 years in a row. To get a job in any of the bars or restaurants, it helps to speak French. After Labor Day, they all go home, along with the Massholes. The next wave is the cruise ships that bring all the leaf-peepers. Once they leave, we have the state pretty much to ourselves, except for the skiers, snowmobilers and hunters. They don't call Maine "Vacationland" for nothing. I'd prefer all the tourists just fly over and throw their wallets out the window and keep going. Maybe I should have posted this in the "Rant" thread, but it's too late now.

I thought you were quoting it from the Travel Maine website wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 21 2006, 02:56 PM
Post #71

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 21 2006, 12:01 PM)
don't be silly...
...they replaced it with plywood months ago tongue.gif

that's better cool.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 21 2006, 03:19 PM
Post #72

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 21 2006, 02:53 PM)
I thought you were quoting it from the Travel Maine website wink.gif

Tourists are like ants at a picinic. Just something you have to put up with to enjoy the outdoors. Except ants won't stop you every fifteen minutes and ask for directions.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 21 2006, 03:30 PM
Post #73

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 21 2006, 01:19 PM)
Tourists are like ants at a picinic. Just something you have to put up with to enjoy the outdoors. Except ants won't stop you every fifteen minutes and ask for directions.

Just squash them under your boot.

And for ants, use Raid.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 21 2006, 03:41 PM
Post #74

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 21 2006, 03:30 PM)
Just squash them under your boot.
And for ants, use Raid.

If it weren't illegal, we'd hunt them like deer and moose. Except there won't be a one per permit limit.
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post Sep 21 2006, 04:02 PM
Post #75

C Cup

Member No.: 13,258

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 21 2006, 02:33 PM)

my grandparents have a house in Bathe and I love it there. Its been in our family for as long as i can remember and we always have family reunions in Maine. aside from the deathly onslaught of mosquitoes, its great.

annnddd im a Masshole... proud of it too!!! guns.gif

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 21 2006, 04:03 PM
Post #76

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 21 2006, 01:41 PM)
If it weren't illegal, we'd hunt them like deer and moose. Except there won't be a one per permit limit.

Link. confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 21 2006, 04:10 PM
Post #77

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 21 2006, 04:03 PM)

Damn, where'd you find that? Does it say anything about tourists being a cheaper cut than regular humans? It would be sorta like substituting pigeon for chicken.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 21 2006, 04:33 PM
Post #78

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 21 2006, 02:10 PM)
Damn, where'd you find that? Does it say anything about tourists being a cheaper cut than regular humans? It would be sorta like substituting pigeon for chicken.

I can find anything(and often do)

hmmm that might be tricky though. What happens if your carcass were sent out of state. Would they get a discount for you being a tourist cut of rib eye? coz.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 21 2006, 04:42 PM
Post #79

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 21 2006, 04:33 PM)
I can find anything(and often do)

hmmm that might be tricky though. What happens if your carcass were sent out of state. Would they get a discount for you being a tourist cut of rib eye?  coz.gif

It would be like a Maine lobster. Top dollar when sold out of state, two for $15.99 when sold locally. Mainers are just a higher quality product.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 21 2006, 04:52 PM
Post #80

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 21 2006, 04:10 PM)

It's obvious how he found that site. I'm sure when he was searching for man beef, man meat, and things like that, he was expecting to yield quite different results than man meat for nutritional consumption.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 21 2006, 04:57 PM
Post #81

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 21 2006, 02:42 PM)
It would  be like a Maine lobster. Top dollar when sold out of state, two for $15.99 when sold locally. Mainers are just a higher quality product.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 21 2006, 06:08 PM
Post #82

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 21 2006, 04:57 PM)

haha. what's funny is that that comes one the screen when the zombies are attacking humans so they can eat their brains. And now we're talking about man meat. The connection you made I'm sure was inadvertant, but humorous for me nonetheless.

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 21 2006, 06:18 PM
Post #83

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 21 2006, 02:52 PM)
It's obvious how he found that site.  I'm sure when he was searching for man beef, man meat, and things like that, he was expecting to yield quite different results than man meat for nutritional consumption.

I was hoping nobody would make that WORNG connection.
Of course for me to think that I would have to forget where I was posting.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 21 2006, 06:29 PM
Post #84

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 21 2006, 06:18 PM)
I was hoping nobody would make that WORNG connection.
Of course for me to think that I would have to forget where I was posting.

Welcome to RMMM... (rate my man meat) confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 22 2006, 12:41 AM
Post #85

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 21 2006, 01:32 PM)

Who the fuck is dudley doright???

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 21 2006, 03:19 PM)

The funny thing is you can spot tourists from a mile away, in Australia just look for the people wearing the ridiclously coloured shirts with AUSTRALIA printed across the front or back and the ones holding stuffed koalas. I swear I think people make those shirts just to play a joke on the tourists!

Or look for the yanks that are drinking Fosters... because NO ONE in Australia drinks that shit

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 22 2006, 11:24 AM
Post #86

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 22 2006, 12:41 AM)
The funny thing is you can spot tourists from a mile away, in Australia just look for the people wearing the ridiclously coloured shirts with AUSTRALIA printed across the front or back and the ones holding stuffed koalas. I swear I think people make those shirts just to play a joke on the tourists!

Or look for the yanks that are drinking Fosters... because NO ONE in Australia drinks that shit

But here they tell us that Fosters is Australian for beer wacko.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 22 2006, 11:36 AM
Post #87

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 22 2006, 09:24 AM)
But here they tell us that Fosters is Australian for beer wacko.gif

Bee--ear?

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 22 2006, 11:38 AM
Post #88

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 22 2006, 11:36 AM)
Bee--ear?

zackley!!!

Reminds me of the restaurant scene in Mickey Blue Eyes. laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 22 2006, 01:09 PM
Post #89

Double D's

Dudley Doright is a Royal Canadian Mountie. He looks a lot like Jay Leno. It's a cartoon, if I remember right, it's part of Bulwinkle and Rocky. (A talking moose and a flying squirrel) I imagine most of the people who think up these characters do a lot of drugs.
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post Sep 22 2006, 01:36 PM
Post #90

B Cup

Member No.: 13,864

You could DEFINITELY spot us a mile away. We were wearing shorts and had our beach stuff with us in downtown Sydney in August (which is pretty much winter time in Australia -- even if it gets up to 65F in the summer time). People were walking by and practically laughing out loud at us. But, I feel like I had the last laugh because I visited three different nude beaches in one day... laughing-smiley-014.gif I fell in love with my wife all over again on Obelisk Beach.

I don't think we drank much beer at all in Australia. Instead, we were drinking wine. Australia has one of the best wineries in the world -- especially for blended wines. The winery is Rosemount Estates. They have the whole gamut, but the best were the Shiraz and Shiraz-Cabernet bottles. I don't know if anybody can beat them on a price/quality basis....
+Quote Post

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:53 PM