Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Dirtiest Thing Done In A Week......

Canadian_Hottie
post Mar 30 2006, 02:21 AM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,965

me.......

suck off 4 boys....

For real..... what does that make me? HORNY!

What about the rest?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
johnfreak
post Mar 30 2006, 02:49 AM
Post #2

Melon Master
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5,983

jerk off on the girl asleep in my bed while thinking of you sucking off 4 guys and then I'm fifth confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
rating melons is my day job
+Quote Post
Canadian_Hottie
post Mar 30 2006, 09:52 AM
Post #3

A Cup

QUOTE(johnfreak @ Mar 30 2006, 02:49 AM)
jerk off on the girl asleep  in my bed while thinking of you sucking off 4 guys and then I'm fifth  confused-smiley-013.gif

Ok, THAT is bad!!!

He he he.... I am just kidding no 4 guys....

Just a tease
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Mar 30 2006, 10:49 AM
Post #4

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

Laying on the lounge in my back yard by the pool naked and masterbating in front of the high school boy that I know is watching me through the fence. I think he thinks I can't see him, but he's pretty obvious. The last time I did this, the man living in the house behind m was also watching through his upstairs window with a pair of field glasses. So, I guess I actually enjoy putting on a little show from time to time for the neighbors.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 30 2006, 10:53 AM
Post #5

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 30 2006, 10:49 AM)
     Laying on the lounge in my back yard by the pool naked and masterbating in front of the high school boy that I know is watching me through the fence. I think he thinks I can't see him, but he's pretty obvious. The last time I did this, the man living in the house behind m was also watching through his upstairs window with a pair of field glasses. So, I guess I actually enjoy putting on a little show from time to time for the neighbors.

I'm moving to your neighbor's house right now. What's your address??!!

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Boobluver2
post Mar 30 2006, 10:58 AM
Post #6

C Cup

Member No.: 3,722

I WANT TO MOVE NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE!!!! OR BEHIND YOUR HOUSE!!! HELL, GOT ANY EXTRA ROOMS AVAILABLE??

2thumbs.gif love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
thenewguy
post Mar 30 2006, 01:47 PM
Post #7

B Cup

Member No.: 13,815

hmm, had my first sexual explosion at 16. Within one week I fingered a girl, got a Blowjob, ate her out, and then finally had sex... (she was on vacation and then went back home after 2 days) then I fingered another girl in the back of a car like 3 days later which I ended up dating and later screwing. So 2 girls hot and heavy inside one week is about all Ive had.

more story...
Went about a year or so with her, broke up and over the next 2 years I fucked every girl I could... then I settled down.

Ive also had full on sex in a room with other couples having sex, lights were off though.
+Quote Post
actarus
post Mar 30 2006, 01:54 PM
Post #8

B Cup

Member No.: 13,400

...what a she-devil-neighbor... smilio09.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 30 2006, 07:10 PM
Post #9

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(Canadian_Hottie @ Mar 30 2006, 07:52 AM)
Ok, THAT is bad!!!

He he he.... I am just kidding no 4 guys....

Just a tease

It was MORE than 4? ohmy.gif
What a trooper!

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Canadian_Hottie
post Mar 31 2006, 01:06 AM
Post #10

A Cup

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 30 2006, 07:10 PM)
It was MORE than 4?  ohmy.gif
What a trooper!

That is for GGG to find out....
+Quote Post
Canadian_Hottie
post Mar 31 2006, 01:07 AM
Post #11

A Cup

QUOTE(thenewguy @ Mar 30 2006, 01:47 PM)
hmm, had my first sexual explosion at 16. Within one week I fingered a girl, got a Blowjob, ate her out, and then finally had sex... (she was on vacation and then went back home after 2 days) then I fingered another girl in the back of a car like 3 days later which I ended up dating and later screwing. So 2 girls hot and heavy inside one week is about all Ive had.

more story...
Went about a year or so with her, broke up and over the next 2 years I fucked every girl I could... then I settled down.
Ive also had full on sex in a room with other couples having sex, lights were off though.

Wow!!! Tht was some week! But wasn't that like 11 years ago? I am suuuuure you've had some since then???
+Quote Post
NASTY666
post Mar 31 2006, 01:44 AM
Post #12

A Cup

Member No.: 13,819

Im sure everyones had a week like this...

i invited a gorgeous girl for who i had know for about 8 months around for a "video night" on a weekend.
that night we made out and gropped and sucked to the point where all she had on was her painties which were soaked in pussy juices and i got a blow but thats as far as she let it go that night.
Two days later i went to her place (she was living at home with mum and dad) she opened the door, grabbed me by my hand and took me to her room, locked the door pulled of her sweater (nothing underneath) and pull down my pants to give me a blow. half way there her mum starts knocking on the door wanting to talk to her she just keeps going.. i cum down her throught she quickly gets dressed and goes and talks to her mum. stayed for dinner with her folks and went...
Next day i meet her in a near by school from where she lives, on a weekend day just after 5, just finsihed work ,we find a bench she again takes of her top and anyone can see us at this point...and start sucking and licking her tits and fingering her pussy which she makes me do untill shes had enough. She gets dressed gives me a goodbye kiss and goes home....
Saturday after being at a friends party we come home to my place, walk through the door we just strip off and in five minutes of sucking on her tits and fingering she tells me i can fuck her but i cant cum unless she tells me... so we have been banging away for a while and im ready to blow and i tell her, she jumps of my cock sticks it in her mouth and sucks untill explode! we went at it couple more times that night and she left and went home.
A week later she rings up and tells me that its over......
100% true story......
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jul 28 2006, 09:10 AM
Post #13

D Cup

Yesterday, I was on the beach (topless of course) when I noticed these two american tourist boys (about 18 yrs. old) who were probably here with their families staring at me. I'm guessing that back in bumfuck Idaho (or wherever they were from) they don't get a lot of half naked women lounging around. Anyway, I started to get a little turned on and noticed my nipples had become as hard as diamonds. I decided to give them something to tell their friends back home about. I was laying on a lounge, I raised my arms back and stretched my body as if I were just waking up, then as though I had an itch to scratch, I slid my hand down into my bikini bottoms and acted as if were scratching my pubic area for an itch. Then, I let my hand linger and I began masterbating gently whle arching muy back slightly. I did this for about four or five minutes till I came. I waited a few more minutes then collected my things and walked right by them, acknowledging them with a smaile as I left the beach. Now, I'm sure there are some out there who would not believe this really happened. But, it did. The beaches here are not coverd with people the way they are in other parts of the world and I was very careful to make sure that other than a few other men and women there were no children anywhere in sight. And yes, during it all I did pull the front of my bikini bottom down enough for them to get a VERY good look at some of my pubic hair, and to make sure they could see exactly where my finger was and what it was doing. It wasn't a very intense orgasm at all, but it DID served it's purpose. *W*

*KISS*
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jul 28 2006, 09:23 AM
Post #14

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 28 2006, 09:10 AM)
Yesterday, I was on the beach (topless of course) when I noticed these two american tourist boys (about 18 yrs. old) who were probably here with their families staring at me. I'm guessing that back in bumfuck Idaho (or wherever they were from) they don't get a lot of half naked women lounging around. Anyway, I started to get a little turned on and noticed my nipples had become as hard as diamonds. I decided to give them something to tell their friends back home about. I was laying on a lounge, I raised my arms back and stretched my body as if I were just waking up, then as though I had an itch to scratch, I slid my hand down into my bikini bottoms and acted as if were scratching my pubic area for an itch. Then, I let my hand linger and I began masterbating gently whle arching muy back slightly. I did this for about four or five minutes till I came. I waited a few more minutes then collected my things and walked right by them, acknowledging them with a smaile as I left the beach. Now, I'm sure there are some out there who would not believe this really happened. But, it did. The beaches here are not coverd with people the way they are in other parts of the world and I was very careful to make sure that other than a few other men and women there were no children anywhere in sight. And yes, during it all I did pull the front of my bikini bottom down enough for them to get a VERY good look at some of my pubic hair, and to make sure they could see exactly where my finger was and what it was doing. It wasn't a very intense orgasm at all, but it DID served it's purpose. *W*

*KISS*

ohmy.gif

22.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jul 28 2006, 10:23 AM
Post #15

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 28 2006, 07:10 AM)

*KISS*

WOW

Unfortunately I've never seen that at any beach I've been to.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
jman092
post Jul 28 2006, 12:47 PM
Post #16

B Cup

Member No.: 11,605

Great now I have to move
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jul 28 2006, 02:46 PM
Post #17

OFFICIAL MODERATOR of the Board Moderators

Member No.: 14,038

QUOTE(jman092 @ Jul 28 2006, 10:47 AM)
Great now I have to move

who dug up this thread? wow, it was short lived. with the topic, i assumed this RMM crowd would have tons of stuff to say here!

my answer to this thread is...i cleaned the oil and air filters in my quad.

laughing-smiley-017.gif

yea, its not really the answer u were looking for. thats why i gave it. nah.gif
+Quote Post
jokermuss
post Jul 28 2006, 02:59 PM
Post #18

B Cup

Member No.: 14,995

I wouldn't call it "dirty", but it was the greatest 7 days of sex in my life.

Friday night had "good-bye/break-up" sex with a longtime girlfriend. She was moving away and it was time to move on.

Saturday night had lackluster sex with a girl I had a huge crush on while in college. The fantasy was better than the reality.

Thrusday night, had mind blowing sex with my eventual wife.

For a guy like me to have sex with 3 women in a week, it was a miracle

--------------------
"That man is the richest whose pleasures are the cheapest."
Henry David Thoreau (1817 - 1862)
+Quote Post
Blond Bombshell
post Jul 28 2006, 03:05 PM
Post #19

C Cup

Member No.: 15,211

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 28 2006, 02:46 PM)
who dug up this thread?  wow, it was short lived. with the topic, i assumed this RMM crowd would have tons of stuff to say here!

laughing-smiley-017.gif

yea, its not really the answer u were looking for.  thats why i gave it. nah.gif

I dont know
but maybe this time it will last longer

Tell us something else BO!!!!!!!!
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jul 28 2006, 03:08 PM
Post #20

OFFICIAL MODERATOR of the Board Moderators

Member No.: 14,038

QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Jul 28 2006, 01:05 PM)
I dont know
but maybe this time it will last longer
Tell us something else BO!!!!!!!!

i cant, i am suppossed to be packing for camping!! smile.gif

i havent done anything dirty this week. sorry
+Quote Post
Blond Bombshell
post Jul 28 2006, 03:11 PM
Post #21

C Cup

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 28 2006, 03:08 PM)
i cant, i am suppossed to be packing for camping!! smile.gif

i havent done anything dirty this week. sorry

Me neither

Want to do something together?????????
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jul 28 2006, 03:26 PM
Post #22

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 28 2006, 12:46 PM)
who dug up this thread?  wow, it was short lived. with the topic, i assumed this RMM crowd would have tons of stuff to say here!

laughing-smiley-017.gif

yea, its not really the answer u were looking for.  thats why i gave it. nah.gif

while naked? ph34r.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Blond Bombshell
post Jul 28 2006, 03:34 PM
Post #23

C Cup

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 28 2006, 03:26 PM)
while naked?  ph34r.gif

She should do everything naked 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jul 28 2006, 05:27 PM
Post #24

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 28 2006, 02:46 PM)

laughing-smiley-017.gif

you dirty, dirty girl tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
LikesThemAll
post Jul 28 2006, 06:12 PM
Post #25

C Cup

Member No.: 12,828

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 28 2006, 09:10 AM)

*KISS*

you are truly an amazing woman Lynette smile.gif 22.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jul 30 2006, 11:08 PM
Post #26

D Cup

QUOTE(LikesThemAll @ Jul 28 2006, 06:12 PM)
you are truly an amazing woman Lynette smile.gif  22.gif

No, not really. Just hornier than the average woman I think. *SMILE*
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Jul 30 2006, 11:30 PM
Post #27

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 30 2006, 10:08 PM)
No, not really. Just hornier than the average woman I think. *SMILE*

That's what makes you amazing 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
mountainlust
post Jul 31 2006, 12:09 AM
Post #28

B Cup

Member No.: 10,962

unsure.gif

--------------------
"I love boobs."
- Understatement of the year (all of them)
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jul 31 2006, 01:01 AM
Post #29

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(mountainlust @ Jul 31 2006, 12:09 AM)
3 girls in less than 24 hours.

7pm-9pm

10am-3pm

5pm-6pm...

Rule of 3???

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
mountainlust
post Jul 31 2006, 10:52 AM
Post #30

B Cup

Member No.: 10,962

coz.gif

--------------------
"I love boobs."
- Understatement of the year (all of them)
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:16 PM