Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Advice For Men..., let's learn from these amazing women

jrock8
post Sep 9 2005, 01:21 PM
Post #31

Board Whore Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,319

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 9 2005, 10:40 AM)
if you don't know what a g-spot is or where to find it, google it

apparently it's in the middle of north dakota... who knew? i guess that's why it's so hard to find laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 9 2005, 01:32 PM
Post #32

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 9 2005, 01:21 PM)
apparently it's in the middle of north dakota... who knew?  i guess that's why it's so hard to find  laughing-smiley-017.gif

well that explains SOME of your problems wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
FORAGOODTIME
post Sep 9 2005, 01:34 PM
Post #33

B Cup

Member No.: 9,922

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 9 2005, 02:11 AM)
alright, so i was reading the "girls who squirt" thread and thought that it seemed like the ultimate thing to be able to get a girl to do...

so, since it seems to fit well w/this thread, from those women that are able to do it, how do you need to be stimulated for it to happen?  does it only happen during oral/fingering, or also through sex?  does the build-up to it feel different than for a normal orgasm so she'll know what to feel for?

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 9 2005, 11:40 AM)
well i'm a dude, but I can give some advice on how to get your girl to squirt, or how to do it if you are a female.

last night, my lady opened the floodgates, so to speak. so try this method if you're looking to make your lady cum really hard.
prop her butt up with some pillows or get her to arch her hips in the air, so that when you're fucking her you're nailing her g-spot each thrust(if you don't know what a g-spot is or where to find it, google it). At the same time rub her clit, or she can do it or use a vibrator or whatever. Do this long and hard enuff and she bound to squirt like a geyser. But every person's different so experiment lol.

I gotta agree with the gnappster... I can make myself squirt by shoving one of these babies in meAttached Image while using a vibrator to rub my clit! Works like a charm! 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
When a girl says "No" she really means "Yes", but not with you.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 9 2005, 01:35 PM
Post #34

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(FORAGOODTIME @ Sep 9 2005, 01:34 PM)
I gotta agree with the gnappster... I can make myself squirt by shoving one of these babies in meAttached Image while using a vibrator to rub my clit!  Works like a charm!  2thumbs.gif

uhh what IS that?

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
FORAGOODTIME
post Sep 9 2005, 01:37 PM
Post #35

B Cup

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 9 2005, 01:35 PM)
uhh what IS that?

They call them "eggs", some come with a tail like that and some are just smooooth!

--------------------
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Sep 9 2005, 01:38 PM
Post #36

Board Whore Emeritus

what's the black part? battery pack? does the thing vibrate, inflate, or what? and how big is it?

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
FORAGOODTIME
post Sep 9 2005, 01:42 PM
Post #37

B Cup

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 9 2005, 01:38 PM)
what's the black part?  battery pack?  does the thing vibrate, inflate, or what?   and how big is it?

OK..OK..OK.... The black part holds the batteries... there is a cord (wouldn't want to lose it! lol tongue.gif ). The thing vibrates and the little tail is great!

--------------------
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Sep 9 2005, 01:47 PM
Post #38

Board Whore Emeritus

hmm, sounds like it could be fun...

now, for everyone that doesn't have one of those... if you're relying on, say, your good ole' fingers to stimulate her g-spot, what kind of pressure do you need to use? i've read some stuff that says standard stimulation (like when you rub her clit) simply isn't hard enough... also, how much stimulation/length of time does it usually take for one of these orgasms to build? same as for clitoral ones, more, less, varies?... thoughts? confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
FORAGOODTIME
post Sep 9 2005, 01:56 PM
Post #39

B Cup

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 9 2005, 01:47 PM)
hmm, sounds like it could be fun...
now, for everyone that doesn't have one of those... if you're relying on, say, your good ole' fingers to stimulate her g-spot, what kind of pressure do you need to use?  i've read some stuff that says standard stimulation (like when you rub her clit) simply isn't hard enough...  also, how much stimulation/length of time does it usually take for one of these orgasms to build?  same as for clitoral ones, more, less, varies?...  thoughts?  unsure.gif

Every one is different, the first time it happened to me I was 17 years old didn't have a clue as to what just happened... we were just having "straight-up sex" when I thought I pissed myself or something! laughing-smiley-017.gif My "much more expercienced" partner explained to me what happened. I think the g-spot is the key, once you find it, bang away baby! banana2.gif As far as length of time and how much stimulation.... again everyone is different.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 9 2005, 02:05 PM
Post #40

Liquor and Whores

yeah the g-spot is the key me thinks, hence, propping up her butt so that you're rubbing it while plugging away. I would tend to think you should have sex from every which way so she is good and warmed up then finish in the manner stated previous. Gotta make sure you stimulate the clit though, or you may never get her there.
Sometimes it only takes a couple minutes but everyone is different.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 11 2005, 12:17 AM
Post #41

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(sussed2 @ Sep 8 2005, 07:45 AM)
Yeah, like you need practice wise guy!!!!

tongue.gif

haha well you can't blame a guy for trying... but like someone said practice makes perfect. Its aways good to get another viewpoint on things! haha

Juicy- nice tips hun, I also like several positions in one session and I keep my personal hygiene at a maximum level at all times!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
juicy_DD
post Sep 14 2005, 05:40 AM
Post #42

Double D's

Member No.: 8,569

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 11 2005, 05:17 AM)
haha well you can't blame a guy for trying... but like someone said practice makes perfect. Its aways good to get another viewpoint on things! haha

Juicy- nice tips hun, I also like several positions in one session and I keep my personal hygiene at a maximum level at all times!

I never doubted you hun...but I am sure not all men are like you! love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 15 2005, 02:58 AM
Post #43

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 14 2005, 05:40 AM)
I never doubted you hun...but I am sure not all men are like you! love-smiley-077.gif

well, modesty not being a strong point... I'd have to agree with you, though on the same hand, not all women are like you sexy love-smiley-052.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jul 28 2006, 03:32 PM
Post #44

OFFICIAL MODERATOR of the Board Moderators

Member No.: 14,038

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 8 2005, 02:07 AM)
Fore........p l a y??????
haha just fucking with ya coco.gif

i am digging this thread up!! and this quote seems like a good place to start.

foreplay...sometimes it needs to start a lot earlier in the day than a man thinks...like give her a fucking phone call while u are still at work and tell her something u just cant wait to come home and do sexually with her. she will anticipate it and be more than ready when the evening comes...and the man will probably get a better than average dinner cooked for him too!

one place boanna loves to do some foreplay on him is anywhere that he cannot do a damn thing about it! it teases the hell out of him and i love it! like when he is driving the truck (yea, i know, somewhere in another thread many of us folks who have vehicle sex got really slammed for this cause someone said it was a hazard to other drivers....i guess it would be cause our truck is high and other drivers cant see in...so it would be a hazard to them if they saw my head come up and down but couldnt see the real action! nah.gif )

but we dont always want foreplay, or at least boanna doesnt. sometimes enough is enough and i just need the dang cock in me already, so get after it! or if we are taping it and the video on my camera only allows for 3 minute videos! then i have to decide...do we wanna tape some foreplay or just the fucking on this one?

tv watching during sex...this means u were watching tv and started messing around...it doesnt mean u start to mess around, then turned on the tv (the latter to me would be a sign that i needed to get a good lawyer!) laughing-smiley-017.gif if the tv happens to be on, the only tv boanna allows on during sex is a baseball game! (i get a rise out of all those men in their tight uniforms, and then theres the wood, and all those balls....)

final piece of advice...when you are done, that doesnt mean we are done. so dont roll over and grab the remote, or take off to the kitchen for some cookies and milk, until the look of raw animal insticts is gone from my eye. grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Jul 28 2006, 03:35 PM
Post #45

Board Whore Emeritus

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 28 2006, 02:32 PM)
i am digging this thread up!!  and this quote seems like a good place to start.

foreplay...sometimes it needs to start a lot earlier in the day than a man thinks...like give her a fucking phone call while u are still at work and tell her something u just cant wait to come home and do sexually with her.  she will anticipate it and be more than ready when the evening comes...and the man will probably get a better than average dinner cooked for him too!

one place boanna loves to do some foreplay on him is anywhere that he cannot do a damn thing about it! it teases the hell out of him and i love it!  like when he is driving the truck (yea, i know, somewhere in another thread many of us folks who have vehicle sex got really slammed for this cause someone said it was a hazard to other drivers....i guess it would be cause our truck is high and other drivers cant see in...so it would be a hazard to them if they saw my head come up and down but couldnt see the real action! nah.gif )

but we dont always want foreplay, or at least boanna doesnt.  sometimes enough is enough and i just need the dang cock in me already, so get after it!  or if we are taping it and the video on my camera only allows for 3 minute videos!  then i have to decide...do we wanna tape some foreplay or just the fucking on this one? 

tv watching during sex...this means u were watching tv and started messing around...it doesnt mean u start to mess around, then turned on the tv (the latter to me would be a sign that i needed to get a good lawyer!) laughing-smiley-017.gif     if the tv happens to be on, the only tv boanna allows on during sex is a baseball game!  (i get a rise out of all those men in their tight uniforms, and then theres the wood, and all those balls....)

final piece of advice...when you are done, that doesnt mean we are done. so dont roll over and grab the remote, or take off to the kitchen for some cookies and milk, until the look of raw animal insticts is gone from my eye. grinning-smiley-003.gif

umm, marry me? love-smiley-052.gif

eh, screw that, i don't need that kind of committment... let's just fuck banana2.gif lol

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jul 28 2006, 03:36 PM
Post #46

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 28 2006, 01:32 PM)

foreplay...sometimes it needs to start a lot earlier in the day than a man thinks...like give her a fucking phone call while u are still at work and tell her something u just cant wait to come home and do sexually with her.  she will anticipate it and be more than ready when the evening comes...and the man will probably get a better than average dinner cooked for him too!

one place boanna loves to do some foreplay on him is anywhere that he cannot do a damn thing about it! it teases the hell out of him and i love it!  like when he is driving the truck (yea, i know, somewhere in another thread many of us folks who have vehicle sex got really slammed for this cause someone said it was a hazard to other drivers....i guess it would be cause our truck is high and other drivers cant see in...so it would be a hazard to them if they saw my head come up and down but couldnt see the real action! nah.gif )

but we dont always want foreplay, or at least boanna doesnt.  sometimes enough is enough and i just need the dang cock in me already, so get after it!  or if we are taping it and the video on my camera only allows for 3 minute videos!  then i have to decide...do we wanna tape some foreplay or just the fucking on this one? 

tv watching during sex...this means u were watching tv and started messing around...it doesnt mean u start to mess around, then turned on the tv (the latter to me would be a sign that i needed to get a good lawyer!) laughing-smiley-017.gif     if the tv happens to be on, the only tv boanna allows on during sex is a baseball game!  (i get a rise out of all those men in their tight uniforms, and then theres the wood, and all those balls....)

wow , that's actually pretty insightful...what's it doing posted here haha.

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 28 2006, 01:32 PM)
foreplay...sometimes it needs to start a lot earlier in the day than a man thinks..

but we dont always want foreplay, or at least boanna doesnt.  sometimes enough is enough and i just need the dang cock in me already, so get after it!

but how do we know which it is???

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Blond Bombshell
post Jul 28 2006, 03:40 PM
Post #47

C Cup

Member No.: 15,211

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 28 2006, 03:32 PM)

I'm with you BO

Sometimes just pull my pants off & fuck me

Other times push me to my knees & stick your cock in my mouth.
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Jul 28 2006, 03:44 PM
Post #48

Board Whore Emeritus

QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Jul 28 2006, 02:40 PM)
I'm with you BO

i LOVE your idea of foreplay laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jul 28 2006, 03:45 PM
Post #49

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 28 2006, 01:36 PM)
wow , that's actually pretty insightful...what's it doing posted here haha.
but how do we know which it is???

its posted here cause felt like digging this thread up.

u will know which mood i am in....its easy to tell...if i grab your cock and shove it inside me, thats a dead giveaway that i am not interested in too much foreplay.

but if i dont even take my panties off, just pull the crotch of them to one side and then shove your cock in me, then its pretty much obvious i didnt want any foreplay at all! tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jul 28 2006, 03:53 PM
Post #50

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 28 2006, 01:45 PM)

u will know which mood i am in....its easy to tell...if i grab your cock and shove it inside me, thats a dead giveaway that i am not interested in too much foreplay.

but if i dont even take my panties off, just pull the crotch of them to one side and then shove your cock in me, then its pretty much obvious i didnt want any foreplay at all! tongue.gif

i think I got it, but just to be sure how bout some pictorial aids smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jul 28 2006, 04:09 PM
Post #51

QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Jul 28 2006, 01:40 PM)
I'm with you BO

this site is chock full of ladies like us BB! these men are lucky to have us! grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 28 2006, 04:32 PM
Post #52

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 28 2006, 03:45 PM)

Well doll sometimes foreplay is highly overated ,, theres times ya just gota slam that pussy and GET R DONE !!!!!!! drinkup.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jul 28 2006, 05:23 PM
Post #53

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 28 2006, 03:32 PM)

So that's what it is! haha

I usually call my fiancee from work on a daily basis and I am the cook in my household! haha

I do know what u mean about it being a mood thing. Sometimes my girl is up for foreplay, somtimes its on like Donkey Kong within seconds!

Nice column!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
shells
post Jul 29 2006, 08:28 AM
Post #54

A Cup

Member No.: 16,687

1) Dont allow sex to become a routine... vary scenarios...positions...places...times etc...

2) Communicate and be able to communicate... we all need a little guidance.

3) Start your sex session before you get home... tease in public places... resturants... remove your knickers on the motorway... be descriptive... fuck your partners brains as well as their body... send erotic emails... text messages... picture messages.... dress up.. experiment... play dares (if the other person does the dare they get a prize).... ladies a suprise BJ when they walk in the door... AT the front door without saying hello first works wonders.... once you are with someone never give up seducing or chasing them...

4) To really get an insight how your partner likes to be touched ask them to masturbate to orgasm in front of you..

5) Be able to make love and fuck in the same sex session.... look each other right in the eyes when you come... be forfilled (mentally and/or physically) wether it be a 5 minute quickie on the way out to a party or a three hour marathon....

Believe me.... this works... tongue.gif

Shells
+Quote Post
Mr_Trent
post Jul 29 2006, 11:39 AM
Post #55

B Cup

Member No.: 16,605

*takes a bunch of notes from Bo and Shells*

Who would have thought, educational AND beautiful tongue.gif
+Quote Post
shells
post Jul 29 2006, 11:50 AM
Post #56

A Cup

Member No.: 16,687

QUOTE(Mr_Trent @ Jul 29 2006, 11:39 AM)
*takes a bunch of notes from Bo and Shells*

Who would have thought, educational AND beautiful tongue.gif

Mine and Bo's book on great fucking will be available soon in all good bookshops.... tongue.gif

S x
+Quote Post
Mr_Trent
post Jul 29 2006, 12:01 PM
Post #57

B Cup

QUOTE(shells @ Jul 29 2006, 08:50 AM)
Mine and Bo's book on great fucking will be available soon in all good bookshops.... tongue.gif

S x

*preorders 5 copies*

Gotta make sure...

It's good for a person like myself. PM me if you wanna find out why tongue.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jul 29 2006, 07:55 PM
Post #58

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Mr_Trent @ Jul 29 2006, 12:01 PM)
*preorders 5 copies*

Gotta make sure...

It's good for a person like myself. PM me if you wanna find out why tongue.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif you make it too easy

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
wild n crazy
post Jul 30 2006, 12:57 AM
Post #59

B Cup

Member No.: 16,557

Bo and shells know what they are talking about. confidence is sexy and a girl will always like hearing how much you want her. their advice on starting early before you get home is soo true.. if my bf called me and told me anything dirty or how he wants me when he got home i would be waiting for him naked or in something sexy ready for fun! 11.gif
+Quote Post
Mr_Trent
post Jul 30 2006, 02:42 AM
Post #60

B Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 29 2006, 04:55 PM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif you make it too easy

Of course I do... I just wanted to see if you'd be first on the scene...

And Man I was right wink.gif

But that's okay... Your attention is loved tongue.gif
+Quote Post

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:47 PM