Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Caught At It

Gnappster
post Sep 29 2006, 04:17 PM
Post #31

Liquor and Whores

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 29 2006, 02:15 PM)
mellow.gif  smilio06.gif  smilio08.gif

here's some.  I say we go with smilio06.gif for now.

smilio06.gif was in heavy rotation when naraz frequented this place grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 29 2006, 04:23 PM
Post #32

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 29 2006, 04:17 PM)
smilio06.gif was in heavy rotation when naraz frequented this place  grinning-smiley-003.gif

haha. Naraz.. that smilio06.gif is such a wacko.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 29 2006, 04:24 PM
Post #33

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 29 2006, 02:23 PM)
haha.  Naraz..  that smilio06.gif is such a wacko.gif

mellow.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
HardDick69
post Sep 29 2006, 06:36 PM
Post #34

B Cup

Member No.: 17,840

QUOTE(wild n crazy @ Sep 29 2006, 02:47 PM)
ok i just thought of a funny story for this thread. this one day my bf and i were riding in his car and we are having the raunchiest convo... im tellin him how i love to have my mouth wrapped around his big hard dick and he fucks me so good and he saying all kinds of shit bout wanting to fuck me in the ass and eating me out and titty fucking me and stuff (this goes on for at least 5 mins or so) then he looks down and is like SHIT! he had accidentally called his mom and she had been sitting on the phone for like 2 mins!! just listening i guess! at 1st we were like omg but then i just couldnt stop laughing. it could not have been a worse convo to hear. but what can i say? i told him he should use keylock! popc1.gif  smilio04.gif

lmao that is so hilarious. When PD and I were in HS, we would write these really erotic letters back and forth in art class b/c our teacher had a strict no talk policy, so I would take the notes and put them in my backpack and think nothing of it. Well one night i was doing some trig HW and i pulled out my calculator and evidently one of those notes came flying out too and i didnt notice. So the next dayi get home from school and my mom is like "is this yours?" and hands me the note. I'm thinkin "holy shit im so dead" and she apparantly didn't read the ENTIRE thing, b/c it started off semi bad, like blowjobs and stuff and ended up REALLY bad haha, so she says "You really shouldn't discuss things like this at school, what if the teacher found it and read it? Youd' be in big trouble" and i'm like "Uhh uhh yes, ok i gotta go bye" lol.

I still like to mess with PD every now and then, i'll be like "haha you know my mom knew you were sucking my cock when we were really young" and she's liek "OMG SHUT UP!" lmao, good times.

--------------------
"If you keep touching me like that, I just might be one of those girls" - PussyDrippin69

AOL Instant Messenger: RMMHD69
+Quote Post
stevieboy
post Sep 29 2006, 06:44 PM
Post #35

C Cup

Member No.: 9,995

QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 28 2006, 11:59 AM)
i did it once right in front of u know who. he fell asleep. or at least acted like he was asleep.  another time when he WAS asleep, i used his hand! he didnt wake up that time either.   bang.gif

Good lord Bo...that is sad indeed. Forget him....I offer you my hands...my tongue..my dick...my feet...anything I can think to put to good use. Do with them as you will

2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
stevieboy
post Sep 29 2006, 06:49 PM
Post #36

C Cup

Member No.: 9,995

True story...back in my "highschool days", I had this girl who was a good friend that I was super attracted to, but she was involved with someone else. Heck, even her parents adored me and constantly told me "you 2 should be together". Well one night, she was griping about how he was not taking care of her needs and I jokingly said something along the lines of "bet I could rock your world with my tongue alone". Must've struck a chord, because she said "do it now" and her pants came off. I was right in the middle of going at it when her dad walked in. I about died. He took one look...realized it was me and said...its about damn time...if it was that worthless idiot, I'd be furious...but since its you....you've got my blessing to do whatever you want with her...just don't get her knocked up and he left the room.

Turned out to be a good day for me cause she did end up letting me screw her too

2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
mountaineers
post Sep 29 2006, 07:18 PM
Post #37

A Cup

Member No.: 12,360

Doing my girl from behind, after a big session. Stepped on my phone, call me Ex. "hello, hello" she said.... oh boy, did I have to hang on!
+Quote Post
mountaineers
post Sep 29 2006, 07:19 PM
Post #38

A Cup

Member No.: 12,360

QUOTE(stevieboy @ Sep 29 2006, 06:49 PM)
True story...back in my "highschool days", I had this girl who was a good friend that I was super attracted to, but she was involved with someone else.  Heck, even her parents adored me and constantly told me "you 2 should be together".  Well one night, she was griping about how he was not taking care of her needs and I jokingly said something along the lines of "bet I could rock your world with my tongue alone".  Must've struck a chord, because she said "do it now" and her pants came off.  I was right in the middle of going at it when her dad walked in.  I about died.  He took one look...realized it was me and said...its about damn time...if it was that worthless idiot, I'd be furious...but since its you....you've got my blessing to do whatever you want with her...just don't get her knocked up and he left the room.

Turned out to be a good day for me cause she did end up letting me screw her too

2thumbs.gif

+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 29 2006, 07:58 PM
Post #39

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 29 2006, 04:15 PM)
mellow.gif  smilio06.gif  smilio08.gif

here's some.  I say we go with smilio06.gif for now.

Yeah I haven't seen that in 18 months

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 30 2006, 12:01 AM
Post #40

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(stevieboy @ Sep 29 2006, 04:49 PM)
True story...back in my "highschool days", I had this girl who was a good friend that I was super attracted to, but she was involved with someone else.  Heck, even her parents adored me and constantly told me "you 2 should be together".  Well one night, she was griping about how he was not taking care of her needs and I jokingly said something along the lines of "bet I could rock your world with my tongue alone".  Must've struck a chord, because she said "do it now" and her pants came off.  I was right in the middle of going at it when her dad walked in.  I about died.  He took one look...realized it was me and said...its about damn time...if it was that worthless idiot, I'd be furious...but since its you....you've got my blessing to do whatever you want with her...just don't get her knocked up and he left the room.

2thumbs.gif

either yer lying or that dad falls into the .00001% of dads who wouldn't boot you out the door.

QUOTE(mountaineers @ Sep 29 2006, 05:19 PM)

did I mention how much I missed your pics?

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
wild n crazy
post Sep 30 2006, 03:18 AM
Post #41

B Cup

Member No.: 16,557

QUOTE(stevieboy @ Sep 29 2006, 05:49 PM)

2thumbs.gif

that is freakin hilarious!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 30 2006, 10:23 AM
Post #42

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

2thumbs.gif

Funny, but hard to believe. if it really happened, then good for you. Now had you said, "hey, get your wife in here, I'll do her too." I'd totally believe you.

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 30 2006, 12:11 PM
Post #43

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

2thumbs.gif

some dads are just that way , they know its going to happen , they just dont know when , my father inlaw caught us doing it in the bathroom on the washing machine , he was pissed but didnt say a whole lot other then , (youd better marry her ) which I did LOL
+Quote Post
HardDick69
post Sep 30 2006, 12:26 PM
Post #44

B Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 30 2006, 12:11 PM)
some dads are just that way , they know its going to happen , they just dont know when  , my father inlaw caught us doing it in the bathroom on the washing machine , he was pissed  but didnt say a whole lot other then ,  (youd better marry her )  which I did   LOL

haha damn, I dunno what i'd do if PD's dad caught us in the act. I'd hope he'd be as understanding as your father in law.

--------------------
"If you keep touching me like that, I just might be one of those girls" - PussyDrippin69

+Quote Post
wild n crazy
post Sep 30 2006, 01:17 PM
Post #45

B Cup

QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Sep 30 2006, 11:26 AM)
haha damn, I dunno what i'd do if PD's dad caught us in the act. I'd hope he'd be as understanding as your father in law.

im sure my dad would hand out some ass whoopin's but thats how it is in texas..
+Quote Post
HardDick69
post Sep 30 2006, 01:44 PM
Post #46

B Cup

QUOTE(wild n crazy @ Sep 30 2006, 01:17 PM)
im sure my dad would hand out some ass whoopin's but thats how it is in texas..

haha yeah. "you fucked my daughter?" then Walker Texas Ranger shows up and whips your ass.

--------------------

+Quote Post
summoner
post Sep 30 2006, 01:45 PM
Post #47

D Cup

Member No.: 12,313
Bra size (for females only): E and more

I don´t know what my dad or my dad-in-law would do if they caught us...We are married and yes we have a son but I think it´s better to keep our sexlive to ourselves biggrin.gif but show parts of it here wink.gif

We have been having sex while my dad was reading a morning paper in the kitchen and my old room is just next to it biggrin.gif

--------------------

<3 RMM since 2005 <3

He is
He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see
And he is
Insurrection, he is spite, he's the force that made me be
He is
Nostro dis pater, nostr' alma mater
He is
~Ghost~
+Quote Post
Hendo
post Sep 30 2006, 02:15 PM
Post #48

A Cup

Member No.: 16,429

Haven't been caught, yet ph34r.gif but I did catch someone else though. A friend of mine used to like to take naked pictures, no I don't have any (sorry), and would go to isolated places to do it. One time when she thought no one was around she started taking pics beside the pool at our apartment complex because it was closed for some kind of construction. It was early and I guess she was feeling a little randy, and something else smilio14.gif, but I could see her from the mailboxes right across the driveway because she didn't slose the gate well enough and it had blown open. Being a friend, and a dumbass bang.gif, I snuck over, watched a little bit grinning-smiley-003.gif , quietly closed the gate and left. Never told her about it though because she's one of those "quiet types" who you'd never expect to be a total freak!
+Quote Post
wild n crazy
post Sep 30 2006, 03:57 PM
Post #49

B Cup

QUOTE(Hendo @ Sep 30 2006, 01:15 PM)
Haven't been caught, yet  ph34r.gif  but I did catch someone else though. A friend of mine used to like to take naked pictures, no I don't have any (sorry), and would go to isolated places to do it. One time when she thought no one was around she started taking pics beside the pool at our apartment complex because it was closed for some kind of construction. It was early and I guess she was feeling a little randy, and something else  smilio14.gif, but I could see her from the mailboxes right across the driveway because she didn't slose the gate well enough and it had blown open. Being a friend, and a dumbass bang.gif, I snuck over, watched a little bit  grinning-smiley-003.gif , quietly closed the gate and left. Never told her about it though because she's one of those "quiet types" who you'd never expect to be a total freak!

why did you not offer to be the photographer????? sounds like she could have used a lil help!
+Quote Post
Hendo
post Sep 30 2006, 07:20 PM
Post #50

A Cup

Member No.: 16,429

QUOTE(wild n crazy @ Sep 30 2006, 03:57 PM)
why did you not offer to be the photographer????? sounds like she could have used a lil help!

Yeah I know I know bang.gif . But she was a friend...... bang.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 1 2006, 10:55 AM
Post #51

Melon Master

I was at a wedding reception last night , a couple college kids got married well anyway , at the table right next to me was a couple , they are probably 20-21 or so as the night progressed and the beer flowed they got more and more playful till finnally I looked over and he was fingering her right there at the table with no less then 150 people still there , I mean if I had'nt been looking I wouldnt have seen but she was enjoying for sure , as was he ...Oh to be young again .... bang.gif
+Quote Post
foghorn
post Oct 1 2006, 01:14 PM
Post #52

D Cup

Member No.: 6,095

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 1 2006, 10:55 AM)
I was at a wedding reception  last night , a couple college kids  got married  well anyway  , at the table right next to me was  a couple ,  they are probably  20-21  or so  as the night progressed  and the beer flowed they  got more and more playful  till finnally  I looked over and he was fingering her  right there at the table  with no less  then  150 people still there  , I mean if I had'nt been looking I wouldnt have seen  but she was enjoying for sure  , as was he  ...Oh to be young again   ....  bang.gif

"your days of fingerbanging old maryjane rottencrotch through her purty pink panties are over" r. lee ermey in full metal jacket

Attached File(s)
Attached File  fullm_13.wav ( 81.46k ) Number of downloads: 136

--------------------
user posted imagechickieuser posted imagejd
user posted imagejuicyMelonsuser posted imagebouncy user posted imagefellatio
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 3 2006, 04:47 AM
Post #53

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 30 2006, 12:01 AM)
either yer lying or that dad falls into the .00001% of dads who wouldn't boot you out the door.
did I mention how much I missed your pics?

I gotta say he has been reading penthouse forum too much laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 8 2006, 04:41 PM
Post #54

Melon Master

QUOTE(foghorn @ Oct 1 2006, 01:14 PM)
"your days of fingerbanging old maryjane rottencrotch through her purty pink panties are over"  r. lee ermey in full metal jacket

Oh yes I know , she found Vagisil now so its not rotton anymore !!!!!! drinkup.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 10 2006, 12:43 PM
Post #55

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(foghorn @ Oct 1 2006, 11:14 AM)
"your days of fingerbanging old maryjane rottencrotch through her purty pink panties are over"  r. lee ermey in full metal jacket

great line from a great movie

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 11 2006, 01:56 PM
Post #56

Melon Master

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 10 2006, 12:43 PM)
great line from a great movie

once the jar head shot himself and his col. the movie went down hill ... coco.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 11 2006, 01:57 PM
Post #57

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 11 2006, 01:56 PM)
once the jar head shot himself and his col. the movie went down hill ...  coco.gif

I agree with ya on that one!

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 12 2006, 04:06 AM
Post #58

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 11 2006, 01:56 PM)
once the jar head shot himself and his col. the movie went down hill ...  coco.gif

Way to spoil the movie jerk!

and

Who would've thought Darth Vader was Luke's Father

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Oct 12 2006, 09:47 AM
Post #59

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 12 2006, 04:06 AM)

and

He was??? ohmy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 12 2006, 12:38 PM
Post #60

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 12 2006, 02:06 AM)

and

spotted grinning-smiley-003.gif

or that the secret code in the stockholm affair was the same nursery rhyme he told his daughter!

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:57 PM