Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Caught At It

morton2003
post Sep 27 2006, 12:42 PM
Post #1

Training Bra

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,188

my mate came home from work early and heard his gf cuming thought she was cheating on him so goes in the room and finds her bouncing allover a dildo rubbing her clit. phones me and tells me i was like whats your problem hes like she's a slut i aint having that i was like well atleast she aint fucking some one esle .ffs is he gay i am worred id love to come home and find my gf at it
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 27 2006, 01:05 PM
Post #2

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(morton2003 @ Sep 27 2006, 10:42 AM)
my mate came home from work early and heard his gf cuming thought she was cheating on him so goes in the room and finds her bouncing allover a dildo rubbing her clit. phones me and tells me i was like whats your problem hes like she's a slut i aint having that i was like well atleast she aint fucking some one esle .ffs is he gay i am worred id love to come home and find my gf at it

Is he gay?
not sure...how long does it take him to cum when you give him a blowjob? laughing-smiley-017.gif

seriously, though, is HE not allowed to masturbate as well? this dude needs to loosen up and realize he's got a good thing going. he gets home and his woman is already warmed up for him.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
wild n crazy
post Sep 27 2006, 03:31 PM
Post #3

B Cup

Member No.: 16,557

shit man.. he should just dive right in, i mean the pussy is already wet and you know she wants it. that is WAY better than finding her with someone else. he should just get ready to blow that load hahah guns.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 27 2006, 04:06 PM
Post #4

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(morton2003 @ Sep 27 2006, 12:42 PM)

He was probably pissed off the she used his dildo without asking first.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 27 2006, 04:08 PM
Post #5

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 27 2006, 02:06 PM)
He was probably pissed off the she used his dildo without asking first.

HEY-OH!

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
evade20
post Sep 28 2006, 01:19 AM
Post #6

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(wild n crazy @ Sep 27 2006, 03:31 PM)
shit man.. he should just dive right in, i mean the pussy is already wet and you know she wants it. that is WAY better than finding her with someone else. he should just get ready to blow that load hahah guns.gif

Unless, of course, he finds her with another woman...then he should either get out the camera or, as you say, "just dive right in."

blink.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 28 2006, 04:04 AM
Post #7

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

I arrive home from work everyday PRAYING that I find my girl doing this tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 28 2006, 10:17 AM
Post #8

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 28 2006, 04:04 AM)
I arrive home from work everyday PRAYING that I find my girl doing this tongue.gif

Ditto! grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
boanna
post Sep 28 2006, 11:59 AM
Post #9

OFFICIAL MODERATOR of the Board Moderators

Member No.: 14,038

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 28 2006, 02:04 AM)

i did it once right in front of u know who. he fell asleep. or at least acted like he was asleep. another time when he WAS asleep, i used his hand! he didnt wake up that time either. bang.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 28 2006, 12:23 PM
Post #10

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 28 2006, 09:59 AM)
i did it once right in front of u know who. he fell asleep. or at least acted like he was asleep.  another time when he WAS asleep, i used his hand! he didnt wake up that time either.   bang.gif

maybe he has narcolepsy. only possible explanation! blink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
boanna
post Sep 28 2006, 02:30 PM
Post #11

OFFICIAL MODERATOR of the Board Moderators

Member No.: 14,038

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 28 2006, 10:23 AM)
maybe he has narcolepsy. only possible explanation!  blink.gif

i think he was mad. who knows. if i had the honor of laying next to someone "takin care of things"...i'd get unmad real fast and do what i could do to be of assistance! smile.gif
+Quote Post
HooterLover
post Sep 28 2006, 03:19 PM
Post #12

A Cup

Member No.: 17,871

Whats wrong with your mate. If i came home from work and found my girl doing this i would wipe it out and jack off with her smile.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Sep 28 2006, 03:47 PM
Post #13

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 28 2006, 02:30 PM)
i think he was mad.   who knows.  if i had the honor of laying next to someone "takin care of things"...i'd get unmad real fast and do what i could do to be of assistance! smile.gif

Where did you say you lived, Bo? I call the undertaker to haul your S/O away and then come and visit you... 22.gif 22.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 28 2006, 04:08 PM
Post #14

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(evade20 @ Sep 28 2006, 01:47 PM)
Where did you say you lived, Bo?  I call the undertaker to haul your S/O away and then come and visit you... 22.gif  22.gif

better tell the undertaker to come back for a second visit nah.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 29 2006, 03:09 AM
Post #15

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 28 2006, 10:17 AM)
Ditto!  grinning-smiley-003.gif

fuck yeah

QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 28 2006, 11:59 AM)
i did it once right in front of u know who. he fell asleep. or at least acted like he was asleep.  another time when he WAS asleep, i used his hand! he didnt wake up that time either.   bang.gif

I don't wish to offend but WTF??? Seems u know who may have some serious libido problems. I know I got more than my fair share! blink.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Sep 29 2006, 09:11 AM
Post #16

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

QUOTE(morton2003 @ Sep 27 2006, 12:42 PM)

Your mate is a moron and doesn't fucking deserve a girl who does that when hes not around laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Sep 29 2006, 09:14 AM
Post #17

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

Just put a pillow over his face when he is sleeping... jesus....

talk about being a fag ... falls asleep when a fine ass like you and reaming herself with a dildo...

Im sorry it would take several blows to the back of the head with a fucking shovel before i would lose conciousness during a nice show like that laughing-smiley-017.gif

Am I gonna have to bring out the clown costume on this dude too.... fuck Im gonna be busy

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 29 2006, 11:21 AM
Post #18

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Sep 29 2006, 09:14 AM)
Just put a pillow over his face when he is sleeping... jesus....

talk about being a fag ...  falls asleep when a fine ass like you and reaming herself with a dildo...

Im sorry it would take several blows to the back of the head with a fucking shovel before i would lose conciousness during a nice show like that  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Am I gonna have to bring out the clown costume on this dude too.... fuck Im gonna be busy

I like the way you think comedy .... drinkup.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 29 2006, 12:07 PM
Post #19

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 29 2006, 01:09 AM)
fuck yeah
I don't wish to offend but WTF??? Seems u know who may have some serious libido problems. I know I got more than my fair share! blink.gif

it takes a big man to admit he has his fair share of libido problems. they make medication for situations such as yours. good luck.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Hendo
post Sep 29 2006, 12:46 PM
Post #20

A Cup

Member No.: 16,429

Holy Crap your dude haas got to be some sort of gay space alien!! RIGHT I FRON T OF HIM coco.gif !?!?! You'd have to chop off both of my heads to keep me away tongue.gif .
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 29 2006, 02:09 PM
Post #21

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 29 2006, 12:07 PM)
it takes a big man to admit he has his fair share of libido problems. they make medication for situations such as yours. good luck.

yeah. I had to do a doubletake when I read his post too. Bondi's poor finacee. Just can't get enough

--------------------
+Quote Post
wild n crazy
post Sep 29 2006, 02:37 PM
Post #22

B Cup

shit even i couldnt resist if bo was sitting there getting herself off... someone that hott should never have to do the work herself! smilio09.gif
+Quote Post
wild n crazy
post Sep 29 2006, 02:47 PM
Post #23

B Cup

ok i just thought of a funny story for this thread. this one day my bf and i were riding in his car and we are having the raunchiest convo... im tellin him how i love to have my mouth wrapped around his big hard dick and he fucks me so good and he saying all kinds of shit bout wanting to fuck me in the ass and eating me out and titty fucking me and stuff (this goes on for at least 5 mins or so) then he looks down and is like SHIT! he had accidentally called his mom and she had been sitting on the phone for like 2 mins!! just listening i guess! at 1st we were like omg but then i just couldnt stop laughing. it could not have been a worse convo to hear. but what can i say? i told him he should use keylock! popc1.gif smilio04.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 29 2006, 02:53 PM
Post #24

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(wild n crazy @ Sep 29 2006, 02:47 PM)
ok i just thought of a funny story for this thread. this one day my bf and i were riding in his car and we are having the raunchiest convo... im tellin him how i love to have my mouth wrapped around his big hard dick and he fucks me so good and he saying all kinds of shit bout wanting to fuck me in the ass and eating me out and titty fucking me and stuff (this goes on for at least 5 mins or so) then he looks down and is like SHIT! he had accidentally called his mom and she had been sitting on the phone for like 2 mins!! just listening i guess! at 1st we were like omg but then i just couldnt stop laughing. it could not have been a worse convo to hear. but what can i say? i told him he should use keylock! popc1.gif  smilio04.gif

Now that's HI-larious. But why in the hell was his mom listening to all that??? What a sicko wacko.gif

by the way... think you could give me a call next time you decide to talk dirty. confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
wild n crazy
post Sep 29 2006, 02:55 PM
Post #25

B Cup

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 29 2006, 01:53 PM)
Now that's HI-larious.  But why in the hell was his mom listening to all that??? What a sicko wacko.gif

by the way... think you could give me a call next time you decide to talk dirty. unsure.gif

i know right? why the fuck was she listening!?
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 29 2006, 03:09 PM
Post #26

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(wild n crazy @ Sep 29 2006, 12:47 PM)
ok i just thought of a funny story for this thread. this one day my bf and i were riding in his car and we are having the raunchiest convo... im tellin him how i love to have my mouth wrapped around his big hard dick and he fucks me so good and he saying all kinds of shit bout wanting to fuck me in the ass and eating me out and titty fucking me and stuff (this goes on for at least 5 mins or so) then he looks down and is like SHIT! he had accidentally called his mom and she had been sitting on the phone for like 2 mins!! just listening i guess! at 1st we were like omg but then i just couldnt stop laughing. it could not have been a worse convo to hear. but what can i say? i told him he should use keylock! popc1.gif  smilio04.gif

next time you have a convo like that, could you accidentally call me?

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 29 2006, 03:30 PM
Post #27

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 29 2006, 03:09 PM)
next time you have a convo like that, could you accidentally call me?

No problemo!

Oh, you probably meant WNC. nevermind!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 29 2006, 03:53 PM
Post #28

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 29 2006, 01:30 PM)
No problemo!
Oh, you probably meant WNC.  nevermind!

wacko.gif (I think I've almost bastardized this smilie)

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 29 2006, 04:09 PM
Post #29

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 29 2006, 03:53 PM)
wacko.gif (I think I've almost bastardized this smilie)

NO problem there either. I'll just look for another one that's not used often that should be. Give me a minute.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 29 2006, 04:15 PM
Post #30

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 29 2006, 04:09 PM)
NO problem there either.  I'll just look for another one that's not used often that should be.  Give me a minute.

mellow.gif smilio06.gif smilio08.gif

here's some. I say we go with smilio06.gif for now.

--------------------
+Quote Post

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:56 AM