Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> "my Dick's So Hard It Aches!", Does that actually happen?

Lynette
post Aug 25 2006, 07:20 PM
Post #1

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,700

Recently, I overheard a man say that his dick was so hard, it ached. It got me wondering. Not actually ever having had a boner (or a dick, for that metter smile.gif ) myself , I was wondering if it's possible. Can your dick get SO hard it hurts without any other form of irritation causing the pain? It kinda seems possible to me, but it's a question I don't think I've ever asked before. And if does... what does it feel like?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 25 2006, 07:23 PM
Post #2

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 25 2006, 07:20 PM)
Recently, I overheard a man say that his dick was so hard, it ached. It got me wondering. Not actually ever having had a boner (or a dick, for that metter  smile.gif ) myself , I was wondering if it's possible. Can your dick get SO hard it hurts without any other form of irritation causing the pain? It kinda seems possible to me, but it's a question I don't think I've ever asked before. And if does... what does it feel like?

Well yeah it can happen. Usually in public or other places where one is clothed and therefore his cock is restricted in its movement and his boner is pressing against his underpants etc

(I know Im gonna get burnt for this but ehhh)

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Aug 25 2006, 07:52 PM
Post #3

D Cup

Well, that would be his pants actually causing the pain due to their restricting his dicks freedom of movement. Wouldn't it be? Suppose you're just standing there, butt naked with a hard-on (unrestricted, pointing at the cieling) and it gets so hard it hurts. Is that possible? Seems to me that at some point it may be possible for the amount of blood pressure building up in the thing to cause some discomfort.
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Aug 25 2006, 09:15 PM
Post #4

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

It can happen absolutely Lynette. Although from my own personal experience - FUCK ALL YOU ASSHOLES WHO SUDDENLY HAVE COMMENTS!!!! - sorry Lynette, if I'm foolin around or just very horny sometimes, what actually aches are my balls more so than my cock.

It's a very dull constant ache. Any contact with them only increases the pain. You would think an orgasm would help but in reality it just makes it worse. I asked my doc about it and he said it's unfortunate but not uncommon. And for me, having a varicocele, it can be even worse.

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 25 2006, 11:12 PM
Post #5

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 25 2006, 09:15 PM)
It can happen absolutely Lynette.  Although from my own personal experience - FUCK ALL YOU ASSHOLES WHO SUDDENLY HAVE COMMENTS!!!! - sorry Lynette, if I'm foolin around or just very horny sometimes, what actually aches are my balls more so than my cock.

It's a very dull constant ache.  Any contact with them only increases the pain.  You would think an orgasm would help but in reality it just makes it worse.  I asked my doc about it and he said it's unfortunate but not uncommon.  And for me, having a varicocele, it can be even worse.

Oh god... it's almost too easy blink.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Aug 26 2006, 10:55 AM
Post #6

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 25 2006, 09:15 PM)
It can happen absolutely Lynette.  Although from my own personal experience - FUCK ALL YOU ASSHOLES WHO SUDDENLY HAVE COMMENTS!!!! - sorry Lynette, if I'm foolin around or just very horny sometimes, what actually aches are my balls more so than my cock.

It's a very dull constant ache.  Any contact with them only increases the pain.  You would think an orgasm would help but in reality it just makes it worse.  I asked my doc about it and he said it's unfortunate but not uncommon.  And for me, having a varicocele, it can be even worse.

Pay, come one. you take all the fun out of burning you. It's like having a secretary who walks when you're chasing her around the desk.

ah, forget it. what's the use?

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Aug 27 2006, 11:19 AM
Post #7

Our line starts coach?

Listen dickheads...the whole fucking thing is becoming increasingly tiresome....

Go fuck with the noobs....I was answering her fucking question you simple-minded asses. Do you all really have no joy in life other burning me? If true, then you all are an incredibly sad sad lot.

angry-smiley-011.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 27 2006, 07:55 PM
Post #8

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

In the USA we call it getting a case of blue balls Lyn , its from a prolonged erection brought on by a highly aroused state ... with no release ...
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 28 2006, 01:37 AM
Post #9

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 27 2006, 11:19 AM)
Listen dickheads...the whole fucking thing is becoming increasingly tiresome....

Go fuck with the noobs....I was answering her fucking question you simple-minded asses.  Do you all really have no joy in life other burning me?  If true, then you all are an incredibly sad sad lot.

angry-smiley-011.gif

Someone is on their cycle

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Aug 28 2006, 07:44 AM
Post #10

Our line starts coach?

user posted image

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 28 2006, 12:24 PM
Post #11

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 27 2006, 09:19 AM)

Go fuck with the noobs....I was answering her fucking question you simple-minded asses.  Do you all really have no joy in life other burning me? If true, then you all are an incredibly sad sad lot.

angry-smiley-011.gif

I think that's already been firmly established. laughing-smiley-017.gif

We kid cuz we love and soemtimes because it's too damn easy.
As to the initial question, I've never had a hard on so bad it hurt or ached. Maybe it was a figure of speech like "hurts so good" or "I ache for you" etc.
I've heard of blue balls before but I never get em.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Aug 28 2006, 12:44 PM
Post #12

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

BLUE BALLS

Blue balls is a slang term for a temporary fluid congestion in the testicles and prostate region caused by prolonged sexual arousal in the human male. It is most commonly associated with adolescents but can occur in any sexually mature male. It is often accompanied by a cramp-like ache of prostatic congestion and pain/tenderness of the testes

The main cause of blue balls is prolonged sexual stimulation of the erect penis, either by direct or indirect contact, that does not result in orgasm and ejaculation.

During arousal in a sexually mature male, the sympathetic nervous system decreases its inputs to the genital tissues, resulting in increased blood flow to the testicles and prostate areas. As this happens, other fluid outflow muscles constrict, causing more bodily fluid to enter the area than leave, ensuring a high enough regional blood pressure to allow a sustained erection for penetration during sexual intercourse.

If orgasm is not achieved, blood and lymphatic fluid tend to pool, and the blood becomes oxygen deprived. In some men, this pooling of oxygen-starved blood may result in a bluish tint to the scrotum. It can be very painful, like a hit to the testicles except from the inside.

Men with priapism or orchalgia may experience an extreme, prolonged form of blue balls, which may require medical attention.

Treatment
The easiest way to relieve the symptoms of blue balls is through an orgasm either by masturbation or sexual intercourse. The resultant ejaculation jump-starts the sympathetic nervous system, which increases blood flow through the groin area, dissipating the fluid buildup. Even without orgasm, the symptoms of blue balls usually subside within an hour of onset, but the symptoms can also last much longer. A review of the medical literature by Chalett and Nerenberg in 2000 found little formal data regarding the condition but concluded that "the treatment is sexual release, or perhaps straining to move a very heavy object — in essence doing a Valsalva maneuver." Simply lying down can also sometimes help the pain associated with blue balls.

One folk remedy for blue balls is the cold shower. Putting cold substances (such as ice) on the crotch region significantly helps. One source [1] states that "the cool water of the shower would stimulate new warm blood to the scrotum," but local cooling might instead work by causing arterioles in the scrotal skin to constrict, thus decreasing blood flow to those tissues and allowing fluid to leave the congested areas. On the other hand, soaking in a hot bath can help as well. Also, physical exercise like walking, climbing stairs etc, can ease the engorgement. Sometimes drugs containing pseudoephedrine can help quicken the process; however, availability of medicine containing pseudoephedrine is limited in some countries. Analgesics do not generally help as they do not involve prostaglandins.

any more questions? smile.gif

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Aug 28 2006, 02:54 PM
Post #13

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 27 2006, 11:19 AM)

Go fuck with the noobs....I was answering her fucking question you simple-minded asses.  Do you all really have no joy in life other burning me?  If true, then you all are an incredibly sad sad lot.

angry-smiley-011.gif

Geez, pay. I was just commenting that with such a setup topic it'd be too easy, but like you stated in your post. I wasn't burning you at all. All I meant that burn in a thread like this would be too easy... like chasing an ugly secretary around the desk... when she's walkin'

I try to save my burns for opportune moments will they'll be so funny that even the victim has a good chance of a good laugh. Being as I probably don't make anyone laugh without taking my pants off, I can clearly see why you'd think I'm just a shameless burner.

And by the way. I'm not a simple-minded ass. the sick and twisted web that is my id is very complicated. You're a cool cat. don't get all sensative on me all of a sudden. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Aug 28 2006, 02:54 PM
Post #14

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 28 2006, 02:54 PM)
Geez, pay.  I was just commenting that with such a setup topic it'd be too easy, but like you stated in your post.  I wasn't burning you at all.  All I meant that  burn in a thread like this would be too easy... like chasing an ugly secretary around the desk... when she's walkin'

I try to save my burns for opportune moments will they'll be so funny that even the victim has a good chance of a good laugh.  Being as I probably don't make anyone laugh without taking my pants off, I can clearly see why you'd think I'm just a shameless burner.

And by the way.  I'm not a simple-minded ass.  the sick and twisted web that is my id is very complicated.  You're a cool cat.  don't get all sensative on me all of a sudden.  That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.

©

--------------------
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 28 2006, 03:15 PM
Post #15

Melon Master

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Aug 28 2006, 12:44 PM)
BLUE BALLS
Blue balls is a slang term for a temporary fluid congestion in the testicles and prostate region caused by prolonged sexual arousal in the human male. It is most commonly associated with adolescents but can occur in any sexually mature male. It is often accompanied by a cramp-like ache of prostatic congestion and pain/tenderness of the testes
The main cause of blue balls is prolonged sexual stimulation of the erect penis, either by direct or indirect contact, that does not result in orgasm and ejaculation.

During arousal in a sexually mature male, the sympathetic nervous system decreases its inputs to the genital tissues, resulting in increased blood flow to the testicles and prostate areas. As this happens, other fluid outflow muscles constrict, causing more bodily fluid to enter the area than leave, ensuring a high enough regional blood pressure to allow a sustained erection for penetration during sexual intercourse.

If orgasm is not achieved, blood and lymphatic fluid tend to pool, and the blood becomes oxygen deprived. In some men, this pooling of oxygen-starved blood may result in a bluish tint to the scrotum. It can be very painful, like a hit to the testicles except from the inside.

Men with priapism or orchalgia may experience an extreme, prolonged form of blue balls, which may require medical attention.
Treatment
The easiest way to relieve the symptoms of blue balls is through an orgasm either by masturbation or sexual intercourse. The resultant ejaculation jump-starts the sympathetic nervous system, which increases blood flow through the groin area, dissipating the fluid buildup. Even without orgasm, the symptoms of blue balls usually subside within an hour of onset, but the symptoms can also last much longer. A review of the medical literature by Chalett and Nerenberg in 2000 found little formal data regarding the condition but concluded that "the treatment is sexual release, or perhaps straining to move a very heavy object — in essence doing a Valsalva maneuver." Simply lying down can also sometimes help the pain associated with blue balls.

One folk remedy for blue balls is the cold shower. Putting cold substances (such as ice) on the crotch region significantly helps. One source [1] states that "the cool water of the shower would stimulate new warm blood to the scrotum," but local cooling might instead work by causing arterioles in the scrotal skin to constrict, thus decreasing blood flow to those tissues and allowing fluid to leave the congested areas. On the other hand, soaking in a hot bath can help as well. Also, physical exercise like walking, climbing stairs etc, can ease the engorgement. Sometimes drugs containing pseudoephedrine can help quicken the process; however, availability of medicine containing pseudoephedrine is limited in some countries. Analgesics do not generally help as they do not involve prostaglandins.

any more questions? smile.gif

I think I said this above and in only 1 sentence ..but I do like the full version ...
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 28 2006, 03:19 PM
Post #16

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 28 2006, 12:54 PM)
Geez, pay.  I was just commenting that with such a setup topic it'd be too easy, but like you stated in your post.  I wasn't burning you at all.  All I meant that  burn in a thread like this would be too easy... like chasing an ugly secretary around the desk... when she's walkin'

I try to save my burns for opportune moments will they'll be so funny that even the victim has a good chance of a good laugh.  Being as I probably don't make anyone laugh without taking my pants off, I can clearly see why you'd think I'm just a shameless burner.

And by the way.  I'm not a simple-minded ass.  the sick and twisted web that is my id is very complicated.  You're a cool cat.  don't get all sensative on me all of a sudden.  That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.

Wow, I've been handling that all wrong, glad you've cleared it up for me! I'm gonna be doing a lot more beer drinking from now on. food-smiley-004.gif

(and I can't believe the spelling nazi would misspell senzuhtiv)

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Aug 28 2006, 03:49 PM
Post #17

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 28 2006, 03:19 PM)
Wow, I've been handling that all wrong, glad you've cleared it up for me! I'm gonna be doing a lot more beer drinking from now on.  food-smiley-004.gif

(and I can't believe the spelling nazi would misspell senzuhtiv)

Yeah, I was pretty retarded in that post. Lots of wrong and omitted words. I'm not in top form today. I'm married now and I have officically become complacent.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 28 2006, 04:06 PM
Post #18

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 28 2006, 01:15 PM)
I think I said  this above and in only  1 sentence  ..but I do like  the full version ...

I guess you like as much discussion about testicles as possible. To each his own I suppose.
I'll stick with boobs.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Aug 28 2006, 07:44 PM
Post #19

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 25 2006, 07:20 PM)
Recently, I overheard a man say that his dick was so hard, it ached. It got me wondering. Not actually ever having had a boner (or a dick, for that metter  smile.gif ) myself , I was wondering if it's possible. Can your dick get SO hard it hurts without any other form of irritation causing the pain? It kinda seems possible to me, but it's a question I don't think I've ever asked before. And if does... what does it feel like?

I have never had a aching hardon before.. just a raging one... I guess if the person had high BP the veins in his cock might be worn down a bit and cause pain.. but you would think the cock veins are made for the constant pressure of a hardon so I dunno if that would hold true or not.

The pain from a hardon my be transferred pain from a groin injury possibly... I mean you get kicked in the balls it hurts all over so a healing internal injury might simulate a ball kick if the sudden rush of blood from a hard on passes by it...

But Im no cock doc this is just a guess laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
jrock8
post Aug 28 2006, 08:11 PM
Post #20

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 28 2006, 06:44 PM)
I have never had a aching hardon before.. just a raging one... I guess if the person had high BP the veins in his cock might be worn down a bit and cause pain.. but you would think the cock veins are made for the constant pressure of a hardon so I dunno if that would hold true or not.

The pain from a hardon my be transferred pain from a groin injury possibly... I mean you get kicked in the balls it hurts all over so  a healing internal injury   might simulate a ball kick if the sudden rush of blood from a hard on passes by it...
But Im no cock doc   this is just a guess  laughing-smiley-017.gif

so it's more just a hobby of yours? you should be careful... i think bob and belicked might be booking their tickets to florida as we speak

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Aug 30 2006, 12:03 AM
Post #21

D Cup

Geeze! so much hostility over an aching dick. I would think that the remedies being suggsted here would actually be a welcome alternative to anything a doctor might do jerkit.gif .
+Quote Post
summoner
post Aug 30 2006, 02:05 AM
Post #22

D Cup

Member No.: 12,313
Bra size (for females only): E and more

I was thinking what my workmate said the other day...we have had patients (male) with a great boner because of Viagra and guess what the doctors have done smile.gif They have put needles to the penis so that the extra blood will flow out....OUTCH! So maybe you guys should avoid Viagra....just a warning tongue.gif

--------------------

<3 RMM since 2005 <3

He is
He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see
And he is
Insurrection, he is spite, he's the force that made me be
He is
Nostro dis pater, nostr' alma mater
He is
~Ghost~
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 30 2006, 02:54 AM
Post #23

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 28 2006, 03:15 PM)
I think I said  this above and in only  1 sentence  ..but I do like  the full version ...

I like the 1 sentence version... I am not reading all of that shit

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 30 2006, 11:10 AM
Post #24

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(summoner @ Aug 30 2006, 12:05 AM)
I was thinking what my workmate said the other day...we have had patients (male) with a great boner because of Viagra and guess what the doctors have done smile.gif They have put needles to the penis so that the extra blood will flow out....OUTCH! So maybe you guys should avoid Viagra....just a warning tongue.gif

ohmy.gif
the "cure" sounds worse than the ailment.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Aug 30 2006, 02:29 PM
Post #25

D Cup

QUOTE(summoner @ Aug 30 2006, 02:05 AM)

YOW-WOW!!!!!!! I watched a boyfriend get catheterized a few yearas ago. That looked painful. But, I really can't imagine taking a perfectly good boner and sticking needles into it.That has GOT to hurt!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 30 2006, 02:31 PM
Post #26

Melon Master

hey lyn hows reno ?
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 30 2006, 02:41 PM
Post #27

Melon Master

QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 30 2006, 02:29 PM)
YOW-WOW!!!!!!! I watched a boyfriend get catheterized a few yearas ago. That looked painful. But, I really can't imagine taking a perfectly good boner and sticking needles into it.That has GOT to hurt!

they claim that a young person , I mean somone under 55 that takes viagra takes a great chance of ther boner staying hard for hours , Know of a 22 yr old that took it and he had sex with his girlfriend and came 4 times in 60 minutes and it still didnt go down , so he did it 2 more time and it didnt go down , by this time he was sore and she was sore or so he said , so he did her from behind , finnally after almost 3 hours and many many orgasms it went down ,, By the way he wasnt complaining but she was cuase she was sore both front and back for a week !!!!!!
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 30 2006, 02:57 PM
Post #28

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 30 2006, 12:29 PM)

Why in God's name would you want to watch that?!
What did you tell the nurse, "excuse me, could you move the sheet, I'd really like to observe this!" laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
stevieboy
post Aug 30 2006, 05:59 PM
Post #29

C Cup

Member No.: 9,995

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 30 2006, 02:41 PM)
they claim that a young person , I mean somone under  55 that takes viagra  takes a great chance of ther  boner staying hard for hours , Know of a  22 yr old that took it  and he  had sex with his girlfriend and  came  4 times  in 60 minutes and it still didnt  go down  , so he did  it  2 more time and it didnt go down , by this time he was sore and she was sore  or so he said  , so he did her from behind , finnally after  almost  3 hours and many many  orgasms  it went down ,,  By the  way he wasnt complaining   but she was  cuase she was sore  both front and back  for a week  !!!!!!

You have just convinced me that I wanna get myself some Viagra! Anyone know a good doc with a prescription pad

laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
stevieboy
post Aug 30 2006, 06:03 PM
Post #30

C Cup

Member No.: 9,995

QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 30 2006, 12:03 AM)
Geeze! so much hostility over an aching dick. I would think that the remedies being suggsted here would actually be a welcome alternative to anything a doctor might do  jerkit.gif

Lynette,

I cannot understand what all the fuss is about...I have had blue balls and its nothing that cannot be cured with a good orgasm. The rare occasions my wife has teased me up to that point, she has more than made up for it by offering me relief thereafter. Heck one day she was teasing and teasing me in the shower to the point I was so sore I thought I was gonna blow up...She decided she was just gonna stroke me off....Man was she surprised when I came so hard it shot straight up into the air and all through her hair and on her face. She said had she expected that, she would have just sucked me off the avoid the mess. I thought it was pretty funny

laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:17 PM