Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages < 1 2 3 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mezrein, This is all about me

Mezrein
post Nov 11 2005, 06:54 PM
Post #61

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,495

I didn't have to count. He put the iv in me, we sat there talkin a bit, I looked at him and said, "Should I start counting now?" He said I could if I wanted to, never made it. Next thing I knew I was waking up, proceedure done.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Nov 16 2005, 02:32 AM
Post #62

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUTHA-FUCKA'!!! food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
Mezrein
post Nov 16 2005, 02:39 AM
Post #63

D Cup

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Nov 16 2005, 02:32 AM)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUTHA-FUCKA'!!!  food-smiley-004.gif

Thanks Jr, smile.gif It's not starting off to be a good year. right side of my jaw where the wisdom was pulled is having issues.. Go figure. smile.gif But thanks man, smile.gif
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Nov 16 2005, 11:48 AM
Post #64

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

made the thread in shoot the Breeze so here your BDAY boobs from me 2thumbs.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Nov 16 2005, 11:48 AM
Post #65

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

happy birthday n stuff dude

everyone I know had gas or iv or horse tranquilizers to get their wisdom teeth pulled except me. I don't understand, do I just look like a sucker for punishment. I don't like dentists either, but that didn't stop them from hacking my wisdom teeth out of my jaw. Still makes me sick thinking about it. But it's cool to know you got the red carpet drug treatment hehe.
But I got to thinking, what was the "incident" that caused your phobia of dentists? Enquiring minds want to know.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Mezrein
post Nov 16 2005, 10:23 PM
Post #66

D Cup

Ok, for the inquiring minds, mainly yours. Here's what happend...

When I was 5 years old I was at a dentist in Salem, had never had a problem going to one then, from the time of 3 all the way to 5, I'd go atleast 4 times a year for cleaning's and check ups. Use to love going to the dentist. But at 5, I was at a different dentist, not my normal one. He was happily cleaning away on my teeth, when a good amount of powder floraid had collected in my throat, not all the way down and not out of the way either. I couldn't swallow. I hadn't learned how to swallow with my mouth open yet, and was accustomed to the dentist periodically spraying water in my throat and sucking it out. my normal dentist did it almost every 3 or 4 minutes. Well this wasn't my normal dentist, and I started gagging a little bit. Terrified I was going to choke to death, I shouted as best I could that I needed water, quickly. I begged the dentist and he finally grabbed my wrist, really hard and nearly shouted at me, "I'm busy right now damnit, you can wait!!!" At which point I burst into tears and threw up all over him, the nurses, and myself..... From that point on, I couldn't get near a dentist.

To make matters worse, when I finally did go see one again, I was 17, I had many many many many cavities. I went to a gentle dentle, and it was mostly an ok experience.. HOWEVER. I inquired about my lovely wisdom teeth. The dentist said, oh ya about those. They are laying on their sides, they are impacted, they are going to cause you problems within the next six months. Want to get setup to take them out. I said no, I'd wait for now....... 2 months after I turned 23, my wisdom teeth on THE TOP ONLY became a problem..... 5 YEARS AFTERWARDS!!!! I have zero trust for dentists because of these two experiences.... And, I have a major phobia now because of it.......

So there ya go.... That's the reason for my phobia. And it's been getting worse every year, not better...
+Quote Post
closeup
post Nov 16 2005, 10:41 PM
Post #67

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

I used to be petrified of the dentist. When I was in the chair, I was so nervous the only thing touching the chair was my heels and the tips of my shoulder blades.And I was a kid who had alot of cavities. Too show you how much a person can change if they put there mind to it, consider this: Three years ago, I had a root canal done with no painkiller at all. The dentist convinced me that because the root was dead that I'd feel no pain. But the real difference was that I'd learned to meditate and at that point had been doing it for around five years. It made all the difference in the world. If you've ever had a root canal you'll know it's no walk in the park. I got to my appointment about an hour early and had time to relax and meditate ™ before I started. Now I'm not nervous at all and don't really mind going. It's something to consider, the mind can overcome the fear of the pain as well as some of the pain itself.
+Quote Post
Mezrein
post Nov 17 2005, 03:08 AM
Post #68

D Cup

QUOTE(closeup @ Nov 16 2005, 10:41 PM)
I used to be petrified of the dentist. When I was in the chair, I was so nervous the only thing touching the chair was my heels and the tips of my shoulder blades.And I was a kid who had alot of cavities. Too show you how much a person can change if they put there mind to it, consider this: Three years ago, I had a root canal done with no painkiller at all. The dentist convinced me that because the root was dead that I'd feel no pain. But the real difference was that I'd learned to meditate and at that point had been doing it for around five years. It made all the difference in the world. If you've ever had a root canal you'll know it's no walk in the park. I got to my appointment about an hour early and had time to relax and meditate ™ before I started. Now I'm not nervous at all and don't really mind going. It's something to consider, the mind can overcome the fear of the pain as well as some of the pain itself.

totally agree with you, and what you said about the only thing touching the chair was your heels and shoulder blades. Ya that's me. exactly.. And I've heard root canals are worse than extractions. But without novicane, yer crazy man, smile.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Nov 17 2005, 12:15 PM
Post #69

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

well at least u threw up on the dentist. serves him right, the bastard.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Mezrein
post Nov 17 2005, 10:16 PM
Post #70

D Cup

Yes, but Im scarred for life now because of it, sad.gif
+Quote Post
Mezrein
post Feb 11 2006, 12:52 PM
Post #71

D Cup

new signature

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
jlynn
post Feb 11 2006, 04:49 PM
Post #72

C Cup

Member No.: 12,906

QUOTE(Mezrein @ Feb 11 2006, 12:52 PM)
new signature

I detect my picture there! love-smiley-077.gif smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Feb 25 2006, 12:21 PM
Post #73

Double D's

Member No.: 9,243

hi mez! Just droppin my 2cents. kisses. Muah.
+Quote Post
Mezrein
post Feb 27 2006, 10:31 PM
Post #74

D Cup

Ahh thanks hot, and yes Jlynn, your pics are there, and heres the next new one, thanks btw, smile.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post

3 Pages < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 02:28 AM