Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

94 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Loveminnj, ...likes them all

LovemInNJ
post May 14 2014, 06:26 AM
Post #151

E Cup+

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,181

totally enjoyed 40dd, Jellygee, Miss Nice Tits, and PerkyEmEm this morning 2thumbs.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 15 2014, 06:21 AM
Post #152

E Cup+

enjoyed all the pics this morning up for rating. usual props for PerkyEmEm and Miss Nice Tits of course. I don't know how Miss Nice Tits can keep up this pace of all the pics up for rating in such a long time, but wow! also want to mention Brandix and Hamper as they look fantastic this morning. 2thumbs.gif

don't know what it is that I keep returning to the word "fantastic". guess I've watched a little too much of the 9th Doctor of Dr. Who and that phrase is now stuck in my vocabulary.
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 17 2014, 07:50 AM
Post #153

E Cup+

Brandix, Liju, Miss Nice Tits, PerkyEmEm....you ladies rock! smilio14.gif let me say here that going forward you are all getting 10s from me because from all the pics you have posted I just cannot give you anything less. think you're all the reason why it seems this May the rating pics have turned super hot as of late. this is not to say the other women who have posted aren't beautiful, but these four have knocked it out of the park in my opinion. can't remember a time when I was posting so many comments on the boards.

To all the women who have posted rating pics, keep up the great work. I truly appreciate it love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 21 2014, 06:22 AM
Post #154

E Cup+

just can't seem to get enough of BlueeyedBelle, Liju, and Miss Nice Tits. three different examples of lovely breasts all leading to the same result.... 22.gif I look at their pics and want to shower them with praise (and shower with them). every day I look forward to seeing what they'll post next. smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 23 2014, 06:26 AM
Post #155

E Cup+

been reminding myself of a little fun moment from way back. used to be part of an AOL chat room called "Ask Female Anything" that actually got together like a club every year in Atlantic City in the mid 2000s. lots of really nice people and a tight knit group. I remember that a couple times I was there I got to meet a woman with really huge knockers, like those posting in the E+ cup size, but even bigger. the running joke was, and especially after the first time, was that we'd hug to say hello and then she'd put her hand on the back of my head and stuff my face into her cleavage. afterward I'd look up with the brightest red face they'd ever seen. but it was good nonetheless. smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 24 2014, 12:44 AM
Post #156

E Cup+

I see the lovely nnbnb is on the birthday list today 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 26 2014, 08:29 AM
Post #157

E Cup+

mmmmm, Liju in a wet white tank top. she and Sweettits got me finishing this holiday weekend right 2thumbs.gif

saw two birthday profiles that looked good today: tmarie and KatieMN. still with some delightful pics
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 27 2014, 06:26 AM
Post #158

E Cup+

another two on the birthday list with fine pics still in their profiles, Jewbunny and Jennie 2thumbs.gif

I see that along with PerkyEmEm we now have Perkymilf. two sets of perky tits sounds like a good thing to me 2thumbs.gif

missing BlueeyedBelle and Misthis since it's been a while since seeing them post. liju's keeping it hot as ever with her gorgeous melons. gotta say that this has been one of the greatest months to view rating and posted pics by all the ladies. enjoying every day and week of it. thank you ladies! love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 28 2014, 06:24 AM
Post #159

E Cup+

certainly got the whole alphabet representing some quality lovely tits today!

A: Jennie
B: Liju and PerkyWife
C: PerkyEmEm and Serin
D: Beccasdream and FoxyWife
DD: Grob

all beautiful in their own way, all turn ons, and all receiving 10s from me! food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 30 2014, 06:16 AM
Post #160

E Cup+

looks like the wives have it this morning. FoxyWife and HottWife that is 2thumbs.gif Hamper and Talluhla looking fine too. high scores from me. can't wait to see what Liju posts next
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post May 31 2014, 07:39 AM
Post #161

E Cup+

May started off with a great set of pics on the ratings page and ends with a marvelous set of pics on the rating page. I've been here for quite a few years and I can't recall another time when it felt so natural to click the 10 button for anyone posting. To me, we've had many outstanding newcomers along with several established RMM ladies posting this month to make this the best one ever. I encourage them to continue doing what they're doing because I'm enjoying every moment of it. thank you ladies one and all food-smiley-004.gif

on a side note I've noticed the views on my thread have exceeded 5,000. I know I'm part of it coming here daily and adding or reviewing what's been posted on occasion, but hopefully it's because I'm doing something good. lately I've been wanting to highlight some of the ladies that start my morning well and give them credit that I might not necessarily add as a comment on the rating page. I don't expect them to respond to my posts, but hopefully they like what they read and it gives them some encouragement to post more pics. so to everyone on RMM I thank you as well. never though I'd get the number up this high. guess it's time to strive for over 9,000. food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 2 2014, 06:45 PM
Post #162

E Cup+

not only do we have Becca, jennie, liju, Perky and my other faves, but we also have another great picture from Plastic Jock. a fine figure that makes her beautiful tits stand out more, got that sweet long hair that probably would look great draped over them.

as for the birthday list, some still there for BustyRose near the end of the list. making Alaska just a bit hotter out there. 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 3 2014, 06:20 AM
Post #163

E Cup+

favorite pics for today on the ratings by Myeong, PerkyEmEm, and Sexymilf. simply delightful! 2thumbs.gif

also hoping that after seeing that first nipple/breast pic by the Luscious Latina that more will follow love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 3 2014, 08:52 PM
Post #164

E Cup+

absolutely have to wish Daydreamer a happy birthday and if you haven't already seen her pics, do so! she has many beautiful ones on her profile and many more throughout the threads 2thumbs.gif also saw a few pretty ones on Nina Donna's as well. smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 4 2014, 06:14 AM
Post #165

E Cup+

props to newcomers Barely18 and Sexykat. both posting very beautiful pics on the ratings page this morning. well done ladies 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 5 2014, 06:08 AM
Post #166

E Cup+

mmmmmmm Becca, Grob, and Liju!!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 6 2014, 06:13 AM
Post #167

E Cup+

giving props to OneHornyChick, best pics for the rating day today 2thumbs.gif

also a couple of great profiles on the birthday list today. Beauty318 and Katie Smith. love-smiley-085.gif

and as a special note, briefly saw SweetJuice38 online and found her profile still has many of her sexy and lovely pictures on there. I would wholeheartedly encourage those who haven't seen her before to do so. 2thumbs.gif

This post has been edited by LovemInNJ: Jun 6 2014, 06:36 AM
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 7 2014, 12:31 AM
Post #168

E Cup+

for Saturday, top props to OneHornyChick and PerkyEmEm 22.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 7 2014, 08:29 AM
Post #169

E Cup+

found two good looking bunnies on the birthday list today. SexyChyBunny and PinkBunny. between the two of them, many quality pics still showing on their profiles 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 8 2014, 07:49 AM
Post #170

E Cup+

props for ElsaMaria, Liju, and SexyAimee90 for their rating pics today. and a happy birthday shout out to Ello 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 9 2014, 08:18 AM
Post #171

E Cup+

don't forget that AZSinderella is on the birthday list today! a very sexy woman with a rockin' set of tits! hope it's a great one AZ! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 10 2014, 08:03 AM
Post #172

E Cup+

a few good profiles for viewing on the birthday list today. Desigirl, lilwhore, and of course Beccasdream! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 11 2014, 06:10 AM
Post #173

E Cup+

top props to the OneHornyChick for getting me horny and revved up this morning. hot pics on the rating page 2thumbs.gif also for CCrack as I always support those in my home state smile.gif

good profile on the birthday list: Kim3340. several great pics showing off some wicked nipples and long hair. both a plus!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 12 2014, 06:31 AM
Post #174

E Cup+

whew! lots of rating pics today. took a while to get through them all and settle upon my favorites

Barely18: great side boob pic. her figure makes the shot even better

Dcoff: still a great set of Jersey melons

Hamper: glad she's still posting. her tits are terrific and hoped she hadn't stopped posting

Liju: 10 as always. all I can say is I'd help her out of her pajamas so she would've feel restricted for other things 03.gif she's so hot!

Luscious Latina: sweet nipples! lick them or tweak them, it would be a pleasure to play with them.

great pics ladies. and hello to the newest posting members 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 12 2014, 08:09 PM
Post #175

E Cup+

gotta say now that I've had a chance to look at the birthdays, MissC and SharonMeWithYou have some fine pics between the two of them 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 13 2014, 06:32 AM
Post #176

E Cup+

Starting the day off right viewing Luscious Latina's rating pic for today. great nipples and cleavage on her 2thumbs.gif

on the birthday list, tassyPink has a few nice pics to look at still

also looked back at Liju in all her sexiness. and Michelle M because her tits and smile together make my head nod "yeah!" and of course MisThis, Serin26, and BlueeyedBelle because it's been so long and miss seeing them on RMM smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 15 2014, 10:16 PM
Post #177

E Cup+

two birthday people with hot pics on their profiles: SexyCoralCay and Malibu Megg. liked both quite a lot

Also reminded of Boanna. those that have been on the site for a number of years probably remember her quite well

2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 16 2014, 06:21 AM
Post #178

E Cup+

best rating pic of the day for me is Prettytitties4U with her hanging breasts and dark hair over them. wish she could hang them over me. very pretty 2thumbs.gif

something about how Corpus keeps them in nylon and fishnets is quite lovely though. Jolena just looks so good full body. and BillyB entices us wondering if we'd want to see the full pic. niiiice!

two great birthdays with pics in the profile. one is hottie6023, really sexy. and the other our Braden45. wishing her a happy one food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 19 2014, 06:25 AM
Post #179

E Cup+

found at least one good profile to look at on the birthday list: Michellesmellons

excited about what Liju will post next. she's so hot 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 20 2014, 06:08 AM
Post #180

E Cup+

felt like a nice trip down mammary memory lane starting with BigTittyMomma, Braden, and Dollfacexx's rating pics. Jolena's looke great and great seeing pkp123 posting again. her light skin and those areolas and nipples, always a turn on 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post

94 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 04:19 PM