Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Soliciting Comments, Don't you think it's kind of sad?

Lynette
post May 14 2006, 02:51 PM
Post #1

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,700

[/B]I recently received a PM from a woman here who was asking for comments to be made on her pictures. Maybe some of you got the same one. Anyway, it struck me as sad that anyone would actually use the PM to promote themselves here. Obviously, some women here in the past view this site as "competitive". I fail to see why there should be any kind of competition here. The top ten scores are there to help arket the site for sure. This woman objected and called me rude and jealous (of just what, I'm not sure of) when I answered and told her that I thought she sounded a little desperate to solicit comments by begging for opinions on the messanger. I believe that if someone feels compelled to make a comment on any given picture...they will without be asked. Anyone else get this message?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LikesThemAll
post May 14 2006, 04:00 PM
Post #2

C Cup

Member No.: 12,828

QUOTE(Lynette @ May 14 2006, 02:51 PM)
[/B]I recently received a PM from a woman here who was asking for comments to be made on her pictures. Maybe some of you got the same one. Anyway, it struck me as sad that anyone would actually use the PM to promote themselves here. Obviously, some women here in the past view this site as "competitive". I fail to see why there should be any kind of competition here. The top ten scores are there to help arket the site for sure. This woman objected and called me rude and jealous (of just what, I'm not sure of) when I answered and told her that I thought she sounded a little desperate to solicit comments by begging for opinions on the messanger. I believe that if someone feels compelled to make a comment on any given picture...they will without be asked. Anyone else get this message?

Can't say that i have. the only ones I've received are those thanking me for some of the nice comments I've made.
+Quote Post
closeup2
post May 14 2006, 04:06 PM
Post #3

A Cup

Member No.: 15,267

Everybody uses this site in their own way. What one person wants, another may find strange or "sad". As long as the person isn't asking for something outrageous, it's just as easy to ignore it rather than be judgemental. I personally think that asking for comments is fine, feedback on what she's posting maybe why she's posting in the first place.
+Quote Post
janus
post May 14 2006, 04:39 PM
Post #4

B Cup

Member No.: 12,420

Oh, You got only one pm? I already received two pm's from this same person and she asks me to comment and rate her pics.

Some people here seems to be a little bit competitive. I like to see nice breasts but starting a thread just for yourself, spamming pm's and bumbing your own threads are just something that I don't understand.

But, this is just fun for me and I try not to take this too seriously biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
hott1976
post May 14 2006, 04:52 PM
Post #5

Double D's

Member No.: 9,243

PM's are a wierd things anyway. I have gotten many many wierd suggestions from guys but nothing fromt he ladies except compliments.

Unfortunetly, i'm competitive by nature so nothing i can do there. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post May 14 2006, 07:15 PM
Post #6

D Cup

Yeah, but this woman had the balls to say "check out my profile and pictures", then promised to send "personal" pictures to anyone who voted her up or leaves a favorable comment on "all" her pictures. It just sounds incredably desperate to me. Like she's got some serious self-image problems.

*KISS*
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 14 2006, 07:43 PM
Post #7

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

I got a PM like that the other day. I didn't think much of it, but I dind't run over and start check out her profile either. Her PM made it sound like it was going to be a lot of work... check out these pics and rate them, and then check out the profile, and make sure to leave comments on all of them. Chances are I've probably already rated all the pics she has up there so i can't vote again anyway. soliciting isn't that big of a deal. I know some girls really like to see if they can get up there on the ratings. but I think asking for suggestions on what people would like to see would be a great way to get your ratings up. If she were more active on teh boards, she may already have some of those ideas.

Okay. i should end this post. DInner's ready.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 14 2006, 08:00 PM
Post #8

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 14 2006, 04:43 PM)
I got a PM like that the other day.  I didn't think much of it, but I dind't run over and start check out her profile either.  Her PM made it sound like it was going to be a lot of work... check out these pics and rate them, and then check out the profile, and make sure to leave comments on all of them.  Chances are I've probably already rated all the pics she has up there so i can't vote again anyway.  soliciting isn't that big of a deal.  I know some girls really like to see if they can get up there on the ratings.  but I think asking for suggestions on what people would like to see would be a great way to get your ratings up.  If she were more active on teh boards, she may already have some of those ideas. 

Okay.  i should end this post.  DInner's ready.

Everyone please please please go vote me tens I will send you all something special thanks.

nah.gif nah.gif nah.gif nah.gif nah.gif nah.gif nah.gif
+Quote Post
mountainlust
post May 14 2006, 08:41 PM
Post #9

B Cup

Member No.: 10,962

Yeah, i got it too... confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
"I love boobs."
- Understatement of the year (all of them)
+Quote Post
Pinkcheeks214
post May 14 2006, 09:25 PM
Post #10

A Cup

Member No.: 14,821

I think the 'Top Melons this month' section makes this site competitive. If you're able to vote for yourself, then you can keep yourself in the top 20. Isn't that why women start threads for themselves in the 411 section, more attention for themselves so people check out their pics. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, positive praise is why everyone posts pics to this site.
+Quote Post
Hardabs
post May 14 2006, 10:04 PM
Post #11

C Cup

Member No.: 10,405

yep i got it twice so far and i do find it annoying but now i know how the hot ladies of rmm feel haha tongue.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 15 2006, 12:01 AM
Post #12

Double D's

QUOTE(Pinkcheeks214 @ May 14 2006, 06:25 PM)
I think the 'Top Melons this month' section makes this site competitive. If you're able to vote for yourself, then you can keep yourself in the top 20. Isn't that why women start threads for themselves in the 411 section, more attention for themselves so people check out their pics. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, positive praise is why everyone posts pics to this site.

The 411 section is for men and woman who post on the boards, that way the people here can get to know them and stuff not for solicitation or anything from what I have seen.

In fact a lot of people post pics here and not on the main page that is how I am I will post a few especially now that John is on us but I rather just post here in the forums.
+Quote Post
ontippytoes
post May 15 2006, 12:32 AM
Post #13

D Cup

Member No.: 11,426

I either received a PM like you did, Lynette, or I read a similar thing elsewhere on the board. If it was PM, I discarded it and deleted it. Either way, I find it annoying. If she's more avtive on the boards, she has a better chance of getting a higher rating and comments. I too am competitive by nature, but I don't take the ratings seriously here. I do enjoy the comments, though. However, what happens, happens, and I don't think people should solicit comments/ratings. Even if they promise a sexy picture (or whatever) in return.

So...with that being said........VOTE FOR ME!!!!! nah.gif nah.gif

I'm SOOOO joking!
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 15 2006, 12:51 AM
Post #14

Double D's

QUOTE(ontippytoes @ May 14 2006, 09:32 PM)
I either received a PM like you did, Lynette, or I read a similar thing elsewhere on the board.  If it was  PM, I discarded it and deleted it.  Either way, I find it annoying.  If she's more avtive on the boards, she has a better chance of getting a higher rating and comments.  I too am competitive by nature, but I don't take the ratings seriously here.  I do enjoy the comments, though.  However, what happens, happens, and I don't think people should solicit comments/ratings.  Even if they promise a sexy picture (or whatever) in return.

So...with that being said........VOTE FOR ME!!!!!   nah.gif  nah.gif 

I'm SOOOO joking!

user posted image

No vote for me laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 15 2006, 01:28 AM
Post #15

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

Received the same PM I imagine from the same women about 5 days running now and I whole heartedly agree with your comments.

Shameless self promotion is ugly! Please discuss in bondiguy's 411! laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
evade20
post May 15 2006, 02:09 AM
Post #16

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

laughing-smiley-017.gif
QUOTE(ontippytoes @ May 15 2006, 12:32 AM)
I either received a PM like you did, Lynette, or I read a similar thing elsewhere on the board.  If it was  PM, I discarded it and deleted it.  Either way, I find it annoying.  If she's more avtive on the boards, she has a better chance of getting a higher rating and comments.  I too am competitive by nature, but I don't take the ratings seriously here.  I do enjoy the comments, though.  However, what happens, happens, and I don't think people should solicit comments/ratings.  Even if they promise a sexy picture (or whatever) in return.

So...with that being said........VOTE FOR ME!!!!!   nah.gif  nah.gif 

I'm SOOOO joking!

Tippy, I have voted for you anytime that I can...And it is allways a 10. Now lets discuss when we can get together so that I can put my ballot in your box. laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
foxy lady
post May 15 2006, 09:50 AM
Post #17

D Cup

Member No.: 14,069

My hubby is receiving the same PM's dry.gif

He is not the least bit turned on by a woman who begs for attention.....posting here is invitation enough to oogle and comment if one so desires rolleyes.gif

--------------------
It takes a bitch like me to love a bastard like him
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post May 15 2006, 09:57 AM
Post #18

(o)v(o)

Member No.: 15,153

I told triple to post more and I'd think about it popc1.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif

ph34r.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 15 2006, 11:35 AM
Post #19

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 15 2006, 01:28 AM)
Received the same PM I imagine from the same women about 5 days running now and I whole heartedly agree with your comments.

Shameless self promotion is ugly! Please discuss in bondiguy's 411! laughing-smiley-017.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif

And the discussion play-by-play recap is to be held in Bobaloo's 411

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
natalie
post May 15 2006, 01:14 PM
Post #20

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

QUOTE(Lynette @ May 14 2006, 07:15 PM)
Yeah, but this woman had the balls to say "check out my profile and pictures", then promised to send "personal" pictures to anyone who voted her up or leaves a favorable comment on "all" her pictures. It just sounds incredably desperate to me. Like she's got some serious self-image problems.

*KISS*

Definitely sad but apparently is working for her. It's like bribery for votes. What's up with that? unsure.gif
+Quote Post
he_is_legend
post May 15 2006, 01:53 PM
Post #21

A Cup

Member No.: 14,941

well i commented on her pics and shit and she sent me two shit hot photos. therefore i'm not complaining. it was a good reward for like 5 mins work.
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post May 15 2006, 02:38 PM
Post #22

(o)v(o)

bobaloo keeps PMing me to comment on his cock pics, but I rufuse mad.gif

nah.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 15 2006, 03:53 PM
Post #23

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 15 2006, 02:38 PM)
bobaloo keeps PMing me to comment on his cock pics, but I rufuse mad.gif
nah.gif

here is what freud had to say about projection...

Psychology: Projection:
The attribution of one's own attitudes, feelings, or suppositions to others: “Even trained anthropologists have been guilty of unconscious projectionof clothing the subjects of their research in theories brought with them into the field” (Alex Shoumatoff).
The attribution of one's own attitudes, feelings, or desires to someone or something as a naive or unconscious defense against anxiety or guilt.

Basically, you using projection as a defense mechanism. you're lashing out at me because you're mad at yourself for not being able to control your strange behavior of PMing pics of your wang. Good think you're not PMing Gnappy. He'd consider it a proposal and be halfway to your house already.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 15 2006, 05:21 PM
Post #24

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

I got the same pM to go and vote and leave comments , I dont know if its desperate or not but competitive , you show me a lady that gets 4's and one that gets 7's and I bet they would duke it out to climb the ladder .......
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post May 15 2006, 09:40 PM
Post #25

(o)v(o)

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 15 2006, 03:53 PM)

Basically, you using projection as a defense mechanism.  you're lashing out at me because you're mad at yourself for not being able to control your strange behavior of PMing pics of your wang.  Good think you're not PMing Gnappy.  He'd consider it a proposal and be halfway to your house already.

laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

I already did smilio05.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 16 2006, 01:05 AM
Post #26

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 15 2006, 11:35 AM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif

And the discussion play-by-play recap is to be held in Bobaloo's 411

for links to that thread visit bondiguy in the 411 section grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 16 2006, 10:33 AM
Post #27

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 16 2006, 01:05 AM)
for links to that thread visit bondiguy in the 411 section grinning-smiley-003.gif

for instructions on how to click a link, please click here

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lynette
post May 16 2006, 10:36 AM
Post #28

D Cup

QUOTE(Pinkcheeks214 @ May 14 2006, 09:25 PM)

Yes, but don't you think it's kinda sad when women resort to "begging" for attention? The pictures are generally posted for fun. Boobs are fun things. We all have fun with them. When the need for praise is so strong that that a woman actually begs for attention... well it just seems very sad. Let's face it, we're all exhibitionists to some degree here. But showing your boobs for fun, and soliciting votes arre two very different things. Besides, there are some women here that have NO chance of ever being in the top ten, but are out there trying to "buy" votes with promises of more personal types of pictures to be e-mailed in exchange for a vote or comment. Just sounds like they have self-image issues.
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post May 16 2006, 11:02 AM
Post #29

(o)v(o)

QUOTE(Lynette @ May 16 2006, 10:36 AM)
Boobs are fun things.

I like her.......

Fun bags!!!!!!!!!!!! party-smiley-048.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
foxy lady
post May 16 2006, 01:11 PM
Post #30

D Cup

Member No.: 14,069

QUOTE(Lynette @ May 16 2006, 10:36 AM)
Yes, but don't you think it's kinda sad when women resort to "begging" for attention? The pictures are generally posted for fun. Boobs are fun things. We all have fun with them. When the need for praise is so strong that that a woman actually begs for attention... well it just seems very sad. Let's face it, we're all exhibitionists to some degree here. But showing your boobs for fun, and soliciting votes arre two very different things. Besides, there are some women here that have NO chance of ever being in the top ten, but are out there trying to "buy" votes with promises of more personal types of pictures to be e-mailed in exchange for a vote or comment. Just sounds like they have self-image issues.

I know I'll never make the top 10....but that's not why I'm here.

I agree with you on this Lynette, why not just take it as it comes and enjoy just posting on the board, soliciting for comments by promising pics is kinda pointless. If that's the only way to get good comments then they are sort of not real comments IMO rolleyes.gif

--------------------
It takes a bitch like me to love a bastard like him
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 05:49 PM