Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Lynette, Stuff about me...

Lynette
post Oct 8 2009, 01:48 PM
Post #31

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,700

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 16 2009, 12:23 PM)
Back to the top ,  Thanks for showing us the pics of your trip , Now how about some from the bedroom from your trip .. LOL   tongue.gif

Man! Just going over my year end and the news doesn't appear to be as good as I'd hoped. Both companies are off by around 35%. This economy SUCKS! Anyone else feelin' it? If it's true that a new president gets most of his agenda accomplished in his first one-hundred days... why has there been no noticable difference in the country's condition. Besides mounting a trillion dollar debt, with a bill that has yet to have ANY impact... Can anyone tell me about ANYTHING positive for the country this president has done to date. I know some will say "it's only been six months", but other presidents have accomplished a lot more in the first 100 days without the benefit of the support in congress that this one enjoys. I'd like to hear some speculation as to what everyone feels about how long it will take to see some positive movement in the economy. I mean REALLY positive.
Lyn
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 8 2009, 02:04 PM
Post #32

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 8 2009, 11:48 AM)
Man! Just going over my year end and the news doesn't appear to be as good as I'd hoped. Both companies are off by around 35%. This economy SUCKS! Anyone else feelin' it? If it's true that a new president gets most of his agenda accomplished in his first one-hundred days... why has there been no noticable difference in the country's condition. Besides mounting a trillion dollar debt, with a bill that has yet to have ANY impact... Can anyone tell me about ANYTHING positive for the country this president has done to date. I know some will say "it's only been six months", but other presidents have accomplished a lot more in the first 100 days without the benefit of the support in congress that this one enjoys. I'd like to hear some speculation as to what everyone feels about how long it will take to see some positive movement in the economy. I mean REALLY positive.
Lyn

In my Profession "AG " we have never had great income when there was a democrat in office . Its going to be at least 4 years before i see a turn around .
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Oct 12 2009, 02:01 AM
Post #33

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 8 2009, 06:48 PM)
Lyn

After what GWB and his cronies did to the economy over 8 years, you expect this president to turn things around in 100 days?!?!!?

Be happy you can still vacation in Bora Bora....

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
Melon Midget
post Oct 12 2009, 04:41 AM
Post #34

B Cup

Member No.: 27,212

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 12 2009, 01:01 AM)
After what GWB and his cronies did to the economy over 8 years, you expect this president to turn things around in 100 days?!?!!?

Very well stated... grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Oct 12 2009, 09:13 PM
Post #35

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 12 2009, 02:01 AM)

grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 13 2009, 10:52 AM
Post #36

Melon Master

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 12 2009, 12:01 AM)

Im not sure he can turn it in 1000 days , You cant just continue to print more money and not expect inflation to kick in at some point at a high rate . And Yes i voted for the man . Mainly cause he came from my state and I met him during the campiagn and he had some great ideas when he sat down with a group of us farmers . But Im reallly sketical after the cash for clunkers deal cause now we have people trying to make payments on cars that they couldnt afford . Repo men will be busy here soon .
+Quote Post
Dano
post Oct 13 2009, 12:04 PM
Post #37

Double D's

Member No.: 9,297

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 1 2009, 09:47 PM)
Tahitian open air shower. people just walk in and look or join you. It's fun.

UMMMM I would love to "Join" you in that Shower.....Very Hot....Dont cover up so much 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-077.gif 22.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Oct 16 2009, 01:25 PM
Post #38

D Cup

Very well stated, however I doubt we can place all the blame on any one president. Most of the time they're totally at the mercy of their respective congress and magority. It would be ignorant to assume that George Bush didn't inherit an economy from Bill Clinton that was already in free-fall mode due to all the distractions caused by his China policies as well as his extra marital escapades. The final two years of the Clinton administration's term were a disaster in many ways, but if you do your homework, you'll see that there were many factors leading to the decline of the econimoc boom of the 90's. Both political parties in this country have been infiltrated by groups of self-serving, ingenuous, fat-cat politicians, who have been forced (by the current system) to give much more consideration to special interests than to the people. In a country whose credo is " for and by the people", the entire political landscape's become somewhat of a joke. Until the day comes where entering politics doesn't directly translate to "getting rich", we'll be seeing a lot more corruption in Washington on both sides of the isle.
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Oct 16 2009, 01:43 PM
Post #39

C Cup

Member No.: 12,859

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 16 2009, 02:25 PM)
Very well stated, however I doubt we can place all the blame on any one president. Most of the time they're totally at the mercy of their respective congress and magority. It would be ignorant to assume that George Bush didn't inherit an economy from Bill Clinton that was already in free-fall mode due to all the distractions caused by his China policies as well as his extra marital escapades. The final two years of the Clinton administration's term were a disaster in many ways, but if you do your homework, you'll see that there were many factors leading to the decline of the econimoc boom of the 90's. Both political parties in this country have been infiltrated by groups of self-serving, ingenuous, fat-cat politicians, who have been forced (by the current system) to give much more consideration to special interests than to the people. In a country whose credo is " for and by the people", the entire political landscape's become somewhat of a joke. Until the day comes where entering politics doesn't directly translate to "getting rich", we'll be seeing a lot more corruption in Washington on both sides of the isle.

Ditto! smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 16 2009, 05:09 PM
Post #40

Melon Master

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 16 2009, 11:25 AM)

Less politics , More boobs ..LOL love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Oct 16 2009, 11:00 PM
Post #41

D Cup

Member No.: 29,905

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 16 2009, 05:09 PM)
Less politics  , More boobs  ..LOL  love-smiley-077.gif

idk a girl with brains and a smoking hott body is twice as tempting

--------------------
Fuck being famous, I'd rather be infamous
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Oct 17 2009, 12:41 AM
Post #42

C Cup

Lynette should run for office,she'd have my vote. Hell I give her 10's all the time. 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 17 2009, 07:07 AM
Post #43

Melon Master

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Oct 16 2009, 10:41 PM)
Lynette should run for office,she'd have my vote. Hell I give her 10's all the time. 2thumbs.gif

With her body it would be no contest tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Oct 21 2009, 03:17 PM
Post #44

D Cup

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Oct 17 2009, 12:41 AM)

LOL! I'm thinkin'... Topless State of the Union Address! Maybe THAT would get more people interested and take a good look at the BOOBS running this country. smile.gif
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Oct 21 2009, 03:35 PM
Post #45

C Cup

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 21 2009, 04:17 PM)
LOL! I'm thinkin'... Topless State of the Union Address! Maybe THAT would get more people interested and take a good look at the BOOBS running this country. smile.gif

You could show up to fundraisers Bareass naked love-smiley-085.gif . I bet you would raise a shit load of money!

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
burnt2ashes
post Oct 21 2009, 05:10 PM
Post #46

A Cup

Member No.: 31,861

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 21 2009, 03:17 PM)

well said all around hun, gorgeous and brilliant an unbeatable one-two punch
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Oct 22 2009, 02:57 PM
Post #47

D Cup

No, actually I don't. I doubt anyone in their right mind would go there. But, other presidents have accomplished much more in their first 100 days than this one, and HE'S got a huge advantage with the current congress being democratically controlled. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing the guy. I'm just trying to figure out why he hasen't been able to get the things he said he'd do done by now. Axlerod staqted that there would be HUGE changes and results within the new administration's first six months, and that the president would "unite" the congress. Sorry, I don't see ANY of that happening. Now, one to another subject... The day the government orders me not to make X amount of money because I'm paying myself too much, or my companies are doing too well... I'll be leaving for Tahiti permanently. The idea that the government can restrict an individual's ambition to achieve as much as they're capable of is BS. Look out Steve Jobs and Bill Gates.
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Oct 22 2009, 03:40 PM
Post #48

C Cup

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 22 2009, 03:57 PM)
No, actually I don't. I doubt anyone in their right mind would go there. But, other presidents have accomplished much more in their first 100 days than this one, and HE'S got a huge advantage with the current congress being democratically controlled. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing the guy. I'm just trying to figure out why he hasen't been able to get the things he said he'd do done by now. Axlerod staqted that there would be HUGE changes and results within the new administration's first six months, and that the president would "unite" the congress. Sorry, I don't see ANY of that happening. Now, one to another subject... The day the government orders me not to make X amount of money because I'm paying myself too much, or my companies are doing too well... I'll be leaving for Tahiti permanently. The idea that the government can restrict an individual's ambition to achieve as much as they're capable of is BS. Look out Steve Jobs and Bill Gates.

2thumbs.gif Its not a good sign when the Liberal Saturday Night Live starts making fun of Him having done nothing.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Melon Midget
post Oct 22 2009, 04:41 PM
Post #49

B Cup

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 22 2009, 01:57 PM)

Enough political crap. Bring on the Boobies!!! 08.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Oct 26 2009, 12:03 AM
Post #50

D Cup

QUOTE(Melon Midget @ Oct 22 2009, 04:41 PM)
Enough political crap. Bring on the Boobies!!! 08.gif

Don't look now bud, but you're on the wrong section for boobs. Go to the "Sex talk" or "Favorite Mellons" for them."
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Oct 28 2009, 12:48 PM
Post #51

D Cup

[B][COLOR=purple]Ya know, I've been thinking a lot about "what is sexy?" lately. I've been going thru a lot of pictures and ones other people have taken of me. My conclusion is that "side boob" or "lobe" is VERY sexy. I'm not sure that a "Side Boob" thread would be any good here though. Seems like most men only wanna see everything, both tits, areola, nipple, the works. I'd start a "side boob" thread, but not sure how far it would go. What do ya'll think? BTW, Here's one that a friend took a couple of months ago while four of us were in Mexico together. I think it's sexy, but I'm starting to doubt that what I think is what most men think.[B][COLOR=purple]
+Quote Post
Melon Midget
post Oct 28 2009, 12:52 PM
Post #52

B Cup

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 28 2009, 11:48 AM)
[B][COLOR=purple]Ya know, I've been thinking a lot about "what is sexy?" lately. I've been going thru a lot of pictures and ones other people have taken of me. My conclusion is that "side boob" or "lobe" is VERY sexy. I'm not sure that a "Side Boob" thread would be any good here though. Seems like most men only wanna see everything, both tits, areola, nipple, the works. I'd start a "side boob" thread, but not sure how far it would go. What do ya'll think? BTW, Here's one that a friend took a couple of months ago while four of us were in Mexico together. I think it's sexy, but I'm starting to doubt that what I think is what most men think.

That is hot... 22.gif popc1.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
r8rman1
post Oct 28 2009, 01:51 PM
Post #53

A Cup

Member No.: 31,238

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 28 2009, 12:48 PM)
[B][COLOR=purple]Ya know, I've been thinking a lot about "what is sexy?" lately. I've been going thru a lot of pictures and ones other people have taken of me. My conclusion is that "side boob" or "lobe" is VERY sexy. I'm not sure that a "Side Boob" thread would be any good here though. Seems like most men only wanna see everything, both tits, areola, nipple, the works. I'd start a "side boob" thread, but not sure how far it would go. What do ya'll think? BTW, Here's one that a friend took a couple of months ago while four of us were in Mexico together. I think it's sexy, but I'm starting to doubt that what I think is what most men think.[B][COLOR=purple]

Lynette,
While I def like the whole enchilada, I do like the 'tease' factor very, very much. Side boob, under boob, etc..... There is a lot to say for (and look at) those types of pics! I would love to see a thread like that be successful! And that first entry by you is an incredible start!!!! NICE!
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Oct 28 2009, 06:31 PM
Post #54

D Cup

i would definitely support the side boob thread. Like r8rman1 said it has a nice tease going on with it, is a lil mysterious, and is all around enticing much like a cleavage pic is.

--------------------
+Quote Post
evade20
post Oct 28 2009, 06:47 PM
Post #55

Melon Master

Ya know, I've been thinking a lot about "what is sexy?" lately. I've been going thru a lot of pictures and ones other people have taken of me. My conclusion is that "side boob" or "lobe" is VERY sexy. I'm not sure that a "Side Boob" thread would be any good here though. Seems like most men only wanna see everything, both tits, areola, nipple, the works. I'd start a "side boob" thread, but not sure how far it would go. What do ya'll think? BTW, Here's one that a friend took a couple of months ago while four of us were in Mexico together. I think it's sexy, but I'm starting to doubt that what I think is what most men think.

Damn, Lynette,

In your case this is sexy as all hell. Please start a "side boob thread." I'm sure other RMM ladies will join in... 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-085.gif
Just for the record, I did a search and did not find any other threads totally dedicated to "side boob" shots.

Oh and by the way... A wonderful gesture in getting this thread going is to post at least 5 different pics of your gorgeous side boobies.... action-smiley-047.gif action-smiley-047.gif action-smiley-047.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Oct 28 2009, 08:36 PM
Post #56

D Cup

Hmmm, you guys are probably right. After all, the "great cleavage" thread seems to have met with some success. I'll dig thru my pics and see how many there are like that. Usually I come by them through asking strangers on the beach if they'd mind e-mailing me a copy when I bust them taking photos of me when they think I'm not aware. Other times, it's people I'm with doing it, so getting my hands on the pics is easy. I'm just wondering how many women actually have this kind of photo in their collections. Maybe they'd all start taking them now specifically for the thread. What do you think?
+Quote Post
Melon Midget
post Oct 28 2009, 08:39 PM
Post #57

B Cup

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 28 2009, 07:36 PM)
Hmmm, you guys are probably right. After all, the "great cleavage" thread seems to have met with some success. I'll dig thru my pics and see how many there are like that. Usually I come by them through asking strangers on the beach if they'd mind e-mailing me a copy when I bust them taking photos of me when they think I'm not aware. Other times, it's people I'm with doing it, so getting my hands on the pics is easy. I'm just wondering how many women actually have this kind of photo in their collections. Maybe they'd all start taking them now specifically for the thread. What do you think?

Anything involving your pics is hotttt... 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Oct 28 2009, 08:41 PM
Post #58

D Cup

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 28 2009, 08:36 PM)

i am not sure how many women have the pics but i think more might be willing to take one because its not as revealing as the full package, but thats just my take on it

--------------------
+Quote Post
evade20
post Oct 28 2009, 09:11 PM
Post #59

Melon Master

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 28 2009, 08:36 PM)

If I see you on the beach, I guarentee that I'll add to your collection....and mine love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
kcoc72
post Oct 28 2009, 10:06 PM
Post #60

C Cup

Member No.: 19,737

I've got to be honest...your side boob pic is pretty damn hot!! I am a big fan of the side boob pics b/c you can see what the girl has going on, but yet there is somewhat of a tease to it b/c you can't see the nipples. And when the rest of the back and hair and all are included it can make for a very sexy pic just as you have shown us!! food-smiley-004.gif Let the side boob pics commence!!
+Quote Post

13 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 09:51 PM