Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Lubrication And Lasting

sabloke
post Dec 16 2017, 08:07 AM
Post #1

Unregistered

Need advice

This post has been edited by sabloke: Dec 16 2017, 08:27 AM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Bighose
post Dec 16 2017, 09:23 AM
Post #2

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,478

QUOTE(sabloke @ Dec 16 2017, 08:07 AM)
Need advice

Personal no lube club user here the pussy is self lubrication and if your 4 play game is right you'll be able to even just rub your finger across the pussy and tell.

To the needing to last longet, this I answer improve 4 play. And what she likes. If your not sure ask her or just eat that kitty like your at a Chinese buffet and the only option is her Clit.

Don't be afraid to ask her what gets her really goin. She'll know. My wife loves being ate out and tongue fucked. But I tease her with it before going down. I'll kiss her then kiss neck, melons, belly both inner highs, and even a slight blow of air can get her going. Most the time if I do go down on her its because my finger that Clit didn't work so I need inside her head more that's when I drop down.

But once I'm in her head and she's soaked then I go for intercourse she'll cum about a minute in and again a couple minutes later with me.

An I bet I just made a few girls get wet by simply reading my post. smilio09.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
sabloke
post Dec 16 2017, 09:50 AM
Post #3

Unregistered

QUOTE(Bighose @ Dec 16 2017, 09:23 AM)
Personal no lube club user here the pussy is self lubrication and if your 4 play game is right you'll be able to even just rub your finger across the pussy and tell.

To the needing to last longet, this I answer improve 4 play. And what she likes. If your not sure ask her or just eat that kitty like your at a Chinese buffet and the only option is her Clit. 

Don't be afraid to ask her what gets her really goin. She'll know. My wife loves being ate out and tongue fucked.  But I tease her with it before going down. I'll kiss her then kiss neck, melons, belly both inner highs, and even a slight blow of air can get her going. Most the time if I do go down on her its because my finger that Clit didn't work so I need inside her head more that's when I drop down.

But once I'm in her head and she's soaked then I go for intercourse she'll cum about a minute in and again a couple minutes later with me.

An I bet I just made a few girls get wet by simply reading my post. smilio09.gif

Thanku kindly i really appreciate your tips ill try them.
+Quote Post
Bighose
post Dec 16 2017, 10:40 AM
Post #4

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,478

QUOTE(sabloke @ Dec 16 2017, 09:50 AM)
Thanku kindly i really appreciate your tips ill try them.

But be prepared to possibly expand your willingness to explore. I've had a girl that enjoyed having sex outside. Yea she would have sex inside but every so often we would take a walk to the state park or local lake damn and in a backpack I would have a blanket. An as soon as she seen me carrying it she started getting wet normally by the time we got to the spot. Shed 4play more my way and get off 3 to 4 times in a 10 minute session. Just the thought of getting caught turned her on
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
sabloke
post Jan 20 2018, 07:29 AM
Post #5

Unregistered

QUOTE(Bighose @ Dec 16 2017, 10:40 AM)
But be prepared to possibly expand your willingness to explore. I've had a girl that enjoyed having sex outside. Yea she would have sex inside but every so often we would take a walk to the state park or local lake damn and in a backpack I would have a blanket. An as soon as she seen me carrying it she started getting wet normally by the time we got to the spot. Shed 4play more my way and get off 3 to 4 times in a 10 minute session. Just the thought of getting caught turned her on

Hi what about if you are finding it hard to cum any tips
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:36 AM