Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages « < 8 9 10 11 12 > 
Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Imposters!, and how to stop them

BRIGHTEYES
post Apr 21 2007, 01:50 AM
Post #271

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,254

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Apr 21 2007, 01:41 AM)
ph34r.gif

thanks for removing that

but i figure if he can dish it out to me i can dish it back at him thats all i am doing
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Apr 21 2007, 02:08 AM
Post #272

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Apr 21 2007, 01:41 AM)
ph34r.gif

popc1.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
baby21
post Apr 21 2007, 03:42 AM
Post #273

D Cup

Member No.: 19,168

Heyyy.. where'd my post go??
sad.gif
+Quote Post
BRIGHTEYES
post Apr 21 2007, 03:46 AM
Post #274

B Cup

QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 21 2007, 03:42 AM)
Heyyy.. where'd my post go??
sad.gif

your post is gone?

what was the post about baby?
+Quote Post
baby21
post Apr 21 2007, 03:47 AM
Post #275

D Cup

QUOTE(BRIGHTEYES @ Apr 21 2007, 03:46 AM)
your post is gone?

Yeah.. I didnt say anything bad either!

I said something along the lines of why was everyone so worried about you when they had a Paris Hilton picture up for rating like a month ago.. tongue.gif

If that's really that bad I'm sorry -hides and prepares to get deleted-
sad.gif
+Quote Post
BRIGHTEYES
post Apr 21 2007, 03:49 AM
Post #276

B Cup

it didnt get dellted thats in my brighteyes thread
+Quote Post
baby21
post Apr 21 2007, 03:50 AM
Post #277

D Cup

QUOTE(BRIGHTEYES @ Apr 21 2007, 03:49 AM)
it didnt get dellted thats in my brighteyes thread

ohmy.gif... I'm either waaay to tired or I'm going nuts sad.gif
+Quote Post
BRIGHTEYES
post Apr 21 2007, 03:52 AM
Post #278

B Cup

i copied what you wrote over on the brighteyes thread

do you like how i went about it?

still think i got the shaft for no reason AGAIN!!!

(I still dont get why she had to post pictures w/ something written on them to show that she was legit. I mean, I get where you're comming from but wasn't there a Paris Hilton picture on the boards a month ago?

Shame on all of you who didn't believe her)
+Quote Post
baby21
post Apr 21 2007, 03:54 AM
Post #279

D Cup

QUOTE(BRIGHTEYES @ Apr 21 2007, 03:52 AM)
i copied what you wrote over on the brighteyes thread

do you like how i went about it?

still think i got the shaft for no reason AGAIN!!!
(I still dont get why she had to post pictures w/ something written on them to show that she was legit. I mean, I get where you're comming from but wasn't there a Paris Hilton picture on the boards a month ago?

Shame on all of you who didn't believe her)

Yeeahh no joke!! Thanks for saving me haha .. I've been trying to keep up on everything, it seems like you guys had everything worked out and then they brought up this whole "needing proof" stuff.

You definetly solved that problem with style though tongue.gif
+Quote Post
BRIGHTEYES
post Apr 21 2007, 04:14 AM
Post #280

B Cup

QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 21 2007, 03:54 AM)
Yeeahh no joke!! Thanks for saving me haha .. I've been trying to keep up on everything, it seems like you guys had everything worked out and then they brought up this whole "needing proof" stuff.

yea i know this was old shit and assmunch AKA assfucker brought up old shit and demanded i prove i was real and got everyone else thinking i was fake so i did what i did but MY WAY....

nah.gif jerkit.gif
+Quote Post
BRIGHTEYES
post Apr 21 2007, 04:15 AM
Post #281

B Cup

QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 21 2007, 03:54 AM)

hey i got your back you got my back were a team dang it!!!! ph34r.gif action-smiley-047.gif
+Quote Post
BRIGHTEYES
post Apr 21 2007, 02:58 PM
Post #282

B Cup

ASSFUCKER AND ALL YOU HATERS

HERES YOUR FUCKING PICTURES....NOW LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE DAMN IT!

angry-smiley-011.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
BRIGHTEYES
post Apr 21 2007, 03:06 PM
Post #283

B Cup

ok comedyman so you say there married and i believe you ive got no reason to not believe you.

but if AF wants me to stop calling him a poser or not legit, all AF has to do is prove it to me!

you knew i wasnt fake or a fraud so did others.... but assfucker kept posting things as if i was, calling me a retard and stupid and so forth....

you or nobody vouched for me, all they/you did was tell me to send in proof like a picture with a sign.

all everyone did "besides a couple friends" was to laugh along with AF or make excuses for his actions, and as far as i am concerned theres no reason for him to have acted this way!

so he can do the same as far as i am concerned...prove him and his wife are legit and are not posers!!!!

right back at him sorta deal plain and simple!!!!
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Apr 21 2007, 04:38 PM
Post #284

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

QUOTE(BRIGHTEYES @ Apr 21 2007, 03:06 PM)
ok comedyman so you say there married and i believe you ive got no reason to not believe you.

but if AF wants me to stop calling him a poser or not legit, all AF has to do is prove it to me!

you knew i wasnt fake or a fraud so did others.... but assfucker kept posting things as if i was, calling me a retard and stupid and so forth....

you or nobody vouched for me, all they/you did was tell me to send in proof like a picture with a sign.

all everyone did "besides a couple friends" was to laugh along with AF or make excuses for his actions, and as far as i am concerned theres no reason for him to have acted this way!

so he can do the same as far as i am concerned...prove him and his wife are legit and are not posers!!!!

Sorry My word on this issue is going to have to be enough.... that request is kinda foolish and not going to facilitate this back and forth bullshit.....

The issue was supposed to be dropped and I hope that it is

So you aren't going to get any proof aside from me saying that AF and Bombshell are in fact hubby and wife

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
closeup
post Apr 21 2007, 04:40 PM
Post #285

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

QUOTE(BRIGHTEYES @ Apr 21 2007, 03:06 PM)

For Christs' sake, give it a rest already. Nobody thinks AF isn't who he says he is. Cman, will you please close this thread. Maybe if we take away the temptation, she'll move onto another thread or topic.
+Quote Post
BRIGHTEYES
post Apr 21 2007, 05:31 PM
Post #286

B Cup

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Apr 21 2007, 04:38 PM)
Sorry My word on this issue is going to have to be enough.... that request is kinda foolish and not going to facilitate this back and forth bullshit.....

The issue was supposed to be dropped and I hope that it is

So you aren't going to get any proof aside from me saying  that AF and Bombshell are in fact hubby and wife

LIKE I SAID I NEVER DOUBTED YOUR WORD I JUST WANTED TO HEAR IT FROM ASSFUCKER

HE DID IT TO ME SO I AM TO HIM....see if he likes getting treated this way

so like i said assfucker is the one who should be told to knock it off or made to appologize for this shit!!!
+Quote Post
BRIGHTEYES
post Apr 21 2007, 05:34 PM
Post #287

B Cup

QUOTE(closeup @ Apr 21 2007, 04:40 PM)
For Christs' sake, give it a rest already. Nobody thinks AF isn't who he says he is. Cman, will you please close this thread. Maybe if we take away the temptation, she'll move onto another thread or topic.

fuck off closeup angry-smiley-011.gif i was defending myself for no reason and assfucker came on my thread in brighteyes and then brought it on imposters and was accussing me of being a fake and i showed i wasnt

comedyman started it when he found all those fake IPS made by my roomates and there stupid friends then posted a message on here and thats when the witch hunt began on my ass!

but me and comedyman cleared it up weeks ago and it was supposed to stop there but assfucker opened it up again and i got attacked AGAIN and AGAIN i had nobody on my side defending me.

and AF went on my thread and in imposters..... so like i said assfucker is the one who should be told to knock it off and or made to appologize for this shit!!!
+Quote Post
BRIGHTEYES
post Apr 21 2007, 05:52 PM
Post #288

B Cup

OK FINE READ THIS COMEDYMAN, ASSFUCKER or WHO EVER ELSE IS ENJOYING THIS CRAP!!!!

ASSFUCKER IS'NT GAY...((EVEN THOUGH CALLING HIMSELF ASSFUCKER IS FUNNY...LOL) HE'S MARRIED AND ISNT A FRAUD OR A FAKE, NIETHER IS HIS WIFE...BUT HE IS A MAJOR ASSHOLE!

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?????

JESUS CHRIST.... WHEN OTHERS DO THIS SHIT TO ME THEY GET AWAY WITH IT AND I AM MADE TO PROVE MYSELF BY HOLDING A STUPID SIGN, BUT WHEN I DO IT BACK TO SOMEBODY ELSE BECAUSE THEY DID IT TO ME AND OR IF I DEFEND MYSELF, I GET MY ASS CHEWED OFF!

FINE I LEARNED MY LESSON!

MY OPINIONS MATTER NONE ON HERE.... JUST MY BOOBS DO

YOU WONT HEAR FROM ME ANYMORE ABOUT THIS TOPIC!!!!

SO HERES MY BOOBS AND I AM GONE!!!

P.S.
Please dont make an issues about me using the damn caps..i was trying to make a point and i was sorta yelling so i used the caps on purpose!!!!!

jerkit.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
r8rman
post Apr 21 2007, 08:52 PM
Post #289

B Cup

Member No.: 8,397

My two cents....
as repetitive as it is, I cant see the argument to close.... There are threads I choose not to read, so I don't. If you don't like it - read something else... closing it would seem to be another attack on BRIGHTEYES.
and being a 'quiet' RMM'er for a while now, I'm sure AF and wife are real too, but dont know why she's getting sh*t for asking the same thing he did... seems legit to me. Not picking sides here, just looking at it as I would in my management position at work...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Apr 21 2007, 09:14 PM
Post #290

Double D's
Group Icon

Lemme address this .... for the last time......

OK FINE READ THIS COMEDYMAN, ASSFUCKER or WHO EVER ELSE IS ENJOYING THIS CRAP!!!!

I am not enjoying this bullshit at all......

ASSFUCKER IS'NT GAY...((EVEN THOUGH CALLING HIMSELF ASSFUCKER IS FUNNY...LOL) HE'S MARRIED AND ISNT A FRAUD OR A FAKE, NIETHER IS HIS WIFE...BUT HE IS A MAJOR ASSHOLE!

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?????

JESUS CHRIST.... WHEN OTHERS DO THIS SHIT TO ME THEY GET AWAY WITH IT AND I AM MADE TO PROVE MYSELF BY HOLDING A STUPID SIGN, BUT WHEN I DO IT BACK TO SOMEBODY ELSE BECAUSE THEY DID IT TO ME AND OR IF I DEFEND MYSELF, I GET MY ASS CHEWED OFF!

See there's the rub.....Before you did all of that stupid ass " let assfucker prove himself now" Bullshit that matter was all but done. But you acted very childishly there.. it wasn't defending yourself at that point it was spiteful shit stirring

If so then act like it. If you think Assfucker is this lowlife person why did his opinion matter to begin with.... ignore him.. just carry on with the thread life and let me as the moderator handle any crazyness without adding to it.

Your opinion does matter as does anyone on this forum. But your opinion does not make it some sort of forum law. I chalk it up to your newness to the whole forum experience.

And if you would have stuck to the second half of your statement there none of this extra crap i am typing would be necessary.

P.S.
Please dont make an issues about me using the damn caps..i was trying to make a point and i was sorta yelling so i used the caps on purpose!!!!!

jerkit.gif

I do not want you to leave the forum. I am sorry if the experience wasn't the best one so far. But there is no one to blame but your roommates for this whole fucked up mess. I hope we can put all of this behind us and carry on with normal forum activities...

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Apr 21 2007, 09:18 PM
Post #291

Double D's
Group Icon

Also I am not closing the thread.... Its here for a reason biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
BRIGHTEYES
post Apr 21 2007, 09:43 PM
Post #292

B Cup

QUOTE(r8rman @ Apr 21 2007, 08:52 PM)
My two cents....
as repetitive as it is, I cant see the argument to close....   There are threads I choose not to read, so I don't. If you don't like it - read something else...   closing it would seem to be another attack on BRIGHTEYES.
and being a 'quiet' RMM'er for a while now, I'm sure AF and wife are real too,  but dont know why she's getting sh*t for asking the same thing he did...    seems legit to me.   Not picking sides here, just looking at it as I would in my management position at work...

thanks r8rman

thats all i was trying to do here..fight fire with fire and it seams i cant do that in here ...some people count and its clear i dont!!!!

smilio00.gif
+Quote Post
BRIGHTEYES
post Apr 21 2007, 09:53 PM
Post #293

B Cup

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Apr 21 2007, 09:14 PM)
Lemme address this .... for the last time......

I am not enjoying this bullshit at all......

(that wasnt ment for you thats why i wrote your name and said to everyone else...)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?????

See there's the rub.....Before you did all of that stupid ass " let assfucker prove himself now" Bullshit that matter was all but done.  But you acted very childishly there.. it wasn't defending yourself at that point it was spiteful shit stirring

(no its wasnt all but done because theres other idiots on here supporting guys like AF and seam to get away with being able to say or do whatever they want to but it doesnt seam to me like i can do the same thing..so i say to hell with this shit and i wont bother talking or chatting to anyone but on my PMs.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If so then act like it. If you think Assfucker is this lowlife person why did his opinion matter to begin with.... ignore him.. just carry on with the thread life and let me as the moderator handle any crazyness without adding to it.

(thats called being sarcastic i am so sick of this crap...all i was trying to do was defend myself and then everyone seamed to have a problem with me doing that)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your opinion does matter as does anyone on this forum.  But your opinion does not make it some sort of forum law.   I chalk it up to your newness to the whole forum experience. 

(no it doesnt if when i did what assfucker did to me and i got shot down and called childish and he doesnt have to do squat after he jumped my shit)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And if you would have stuck to the second half of your statement there none of this extra crap i am typing would be necessary.

(well i thought youd tell AF to back off brighteyes and tell him i was for real and the issue of what happened with my roomates were settled and to ket it go...but all i got from you was you telling me to make a sign giving him the bird)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.

jerkit.gif

I do not want you to leave the forum. I am sorry if the experience wasn't the best one so far.  But there is no one to blame but your roommates for this whole fucked up mess. I hope we can put all of this behind us and carry on with normal forum activities...

(whats normal anyways...my thread has turned into a way for assholes like AF to go in there and write mean things to me and about me and evidently he can do as he pleases and i just got to "deal with it" and i happen to know who caused this and i know it was my roomates but thats been used as a weapon to use to attack me and its gone on to long and i am sick to death of hearing about this shit)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whatever

its done

jerkit.gif

ps my responses are in the (....) incase everyone whos entertained by my nightmare!
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Apr 21 2007, 09:58 PM
Post #294

Double D's
Group Icon

QUOTE(BRIGHTEYES @ Apr 21 2007, 09:43 PM)
thanks r8rman

thats all i was trying to do here..fight fire with fire and it seams i cant do that in here ...some people count and its clear i dont!!!!

smilio00.gif

God dammit

Anyone can do anything they want in here but when it starts causing problems that when I step in.

I am not going to allow any sort of "fire" to develop.... from you or Assfucker or anybody here.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
BRIGHTEYES
post Apr 21 2007, 10:03 PM
Post #295

B Cup

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Apr 21 2007, 09:58 PM)
God dammit

Anyone can do anything they want in here but when it starts causing problems that when I step in.

I am not going to allow any sort of "fire" to develop.... from you or Assfucker or anybody here.

i used to think that!
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Apr 21 2007, 10:08 PM
Post #296

Double D's
Group Icon

QUOTE(BRIGHTEYES @ Apr 21 2007, 09:53 PM)
(whats normal anyways...my thread has turned into a way for assholes like AF to go in there and write mean things to me and about me and evidently he can do as he pleases and i just got to "deal with it")

whatever

its done

jerkit.gif
ps my responses are in the (....) incase everyone whos entertained by my nightmare!

Im glad you already know everything....

Im not taking anyone's fucking sides here... Im trying to be diplomatic about all of this and you are making it severely difficult.

This whole thing got blown out of proportion and guess what assfucker wrote like two or three fucking posts and those were two days ago!!! So who blew it out of proportion?

Hell you havent even given time to even see what assfucker is going to say.... he might have even apologized for his posts.... You just went off on some persecution rampage like everyone is out to get you.

Drama is never entertaining.... its fucking stupid bullshit

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
BRIGHTEYES
post Apr 21 2007, 10:21 PM
Post #297

B Cup

why do you say im making it difficult?

(also AF wrote more than 2-3 post he did like 3-4 on 2 threads)

i told you im over it, its done i dont care anymore!

you got the final say anyways

so do what you want to do...ok?

i still like you and i will keep putting up pictures.... its all good

i will be a good girl from now on and plug my ears...or on here since its readin..close my eyes!!! LOL

confused-smiley-013.gif
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Apr 21 2007, 10:24 PM
Post #298

Double D's
Group Icon

QUOTE(BRIGHTEYES @ Apr 21 2007, 10:21 PM)
why do you say im making it difficult?

i told you im over it, its done i dont care anymore!
you got the final say anyways

so do what you want to do...ok?
i still like you and i will keep putting up pictures.... its all good

i will be a good girl from now on and plug my ears...or on here since its readin..close my eyes!!! LOL

confused-smiley-013.gif

No its all good for me too.... I just want drama to subside 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
BRIGHTEYES
post Apr 21 2007, 10:27 PM
Post #299

B Cup

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Apr 21 2007, 10:24 PM)
No its all good for me too.... I just want drama to subside 2thumbs.gif

well i will start to call you martin luther king now....because he had a dream to and his didnt happen without alot of termoil to go along with it!!!

i cant see your dream happening any time soon!!!

but good luck on that one
food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Apr 21 2007, 10:33 PM
Post #300

Double D's
Group Icon

QUOTE(BRIGHTEYES @ Apr 21 2007, 10:27 PM)
well i will start to call you martin luther king now....because he had a dream to and his didnt happen without alot of termoil to go along with it!!!

i cant see your dream happening any time soon!!!

but good luck on that one
food-smiley-004.gif

No you see I will make it subside if need be so my dream will definately come true 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

12 Pages « < 8 9 10 11 12 >
Closed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th May 2024 - 05:12 AM