Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Afghanistan, When is it all too much?

Ratt
post Jan 17 2006, 11:06 PM
Post #1

C Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,393

I have been reading something from another forum I'm on, and thought that I would share it. Now I realise that this topic may cause some controversy, and for that I apologise, but I think it is worth talking about. Here is what was written:

To update you on some things:

The netherlands is planning to quit helping the amrican war effort in Afghanistan. The government is devided on the subject and half of the government doesn't want to send in 1100 of our soldiers to afghanistan.
This is how the american government replies:
"If the netherlands doesn't help with the war effort they will face dire sanctions."

I mean?! WTF! now USA is threatening the netherlands! How long will it be until the headlines in the newspapers read: BALKENENDE, PREMIER OF THE NETHERLANDS HAS KEPT HIS WEAPONS OF MASS DESCTRUCTION FROM THE PUBLIC. OUR SPIES REPORT LARGE FACILITIES.

I mean... fuck off, we are fucking STORING damn american missiles and waste!

Bat as I always say: The USA may have bombs, but we can cut off their drug supply tongue.gif we PRODUCE the stuff that your officials are addicted to...
what happens when we stop the flow tongue.gif

This post was written by a friend of mine in Holland. What *really* concerns me is that if Bush has pretty much said to the world "You are with us or against us" and other countries that have supported the USA now wish to withdraw troops, they must be allowed to. I say this because the way it sounds to me is that Bush may/will attack countries that have withdrawn their troops.

I was all for some action to get Osama Bin Laden, but there is now a new government, one that does not support him. By all means leave some troops for peace keeping, and to find the prick, but it has been over four years and they still have not found him. Maybe a smaller force would be more successful?

--------------------
user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
2 Pages < 1 2

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 07:36 AM